My First Bondage Experience Ch. 03

Story Info
Family Bondage Story Continued.
3.6k words
4.43
28.3k
21

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderdrm
raiderdrm
377 Followers

I didn't sleep well last night, thinking about Abby and my son's request. I wasn't able to fall asleep until early this morning. When I finally woke up, it was already a little after nine.

I looked over, Abby was already up. I crawled out of bed, put on my robe and walked to the kitchen. Abby wasn't anywhere to be found. I opened the front door and noticed her car was gone. Hum, I wondered where she'd gone so early, and if she was still considering the bondage session we'd discussed last evening.

I went ahead and made some fresh coffee and then breakfast. Before I was finished, Jake Randy and my son walked into the kitchen. My son said they had smelled the coffee and bacon, and were hungry. Imagine that, young boys being hungry.

As I finished setting the food on the table, my son grabbed my robe and peeled it off. Well shit, I hadn't planned on him doing that! All of the boys started laughing, I'm sure I looked pretty silly, bed head and all. But what the hell, if the boys want to gawk at the naked silver haired fox, who was I to spoil their fun. So I went on about my business and finished setting the table.

I just wish my son and Jake would stop pinching my bare bottom. Its difficult pouring coffee and serving food while being pinched poked and prodded.

Before I was finished, Abby walked in. She smiled and pulled up a chair next to Jake, I guess she must have been hungry too.

She looked at me and giggled, "what on earth happened to you mom, where are your clothes?"

I frowned and told her, "Drew did this to me, he thought he was being funny earlier."

Abby and the boys all laughed. I just shook my head, grabbed my coffee and my robe and headed back towards my bedroom. I wanted to check out facebook, and my emails.

About a half hour later Abby danced into my bedroom and flopped onto the bed. "Guess where I went this morning mom?" She asked while giggling.

I had no idea. Abby has always been a dancer, she'd taken Ballet lessons since she was five. Maybe she went to workout Hum, "did you go to the gym Abby?" I asked her.

Abby giggled even louder, "no mom, I went to Target and then to Adam and Eve's!"

I stopped typing, turned and looked at her. "And what did you need there Abby?"

Abby smiled and said, "I wanted to get a few things for my bondage photo session later on today. I needed a blindfold, a ball gag. I also went to Target and purchased a very nice pair of new pink tights."

"So Abby, you're planning on doing the bondage photographs for your father after all," I said as I smiled.

"Yes mom I am. The more I thought about it the more I liked the idea. My father looking at pictures of me being tied up, pretty sexy and provocative don't you think mom?" She said while squirming around on the bed.

I smiled and nodded my head. I'm pretty sure Dan will enjoy her pictures, even if they were of his very own daughter. I guess the bondage session was now a go.

"Well Abby, we'll wait until later on today. I'm sure the boys will all be leaving at some point this afternoon. After they're gone, we'll set up for the shoot. You have everything else you'll need?" I asked.

Abby smiled, "yes mom I do. I've decided to dress in my sexist Ballerina costume. We'll start out with me wearing my costume and dancing in the living room, maybe a short video of me dancing. Then with Drew's help, the two of you can bind me to his chin up bar, just like dad did to you."

I paused, "you want Drew to help us Abby?" I asked surprised.

"Yes mom I do, is that alright?" She asked. "Do you think he'll mind?"

Hum, "well I guess so, I'm sure he wouldn't mind at all, I just figured you wouldn't want him around to see you undressed and while posing for pictures for your father."

Abby smiled, "Why not mom, I like Drew, besides I don't mind if he watches and sees me undressed, besides he's seen me before." She giggled.

Hum, "ok Abby, we'll wait until later on today then."

Abby jumped up off of the bed and sat down at Dan's desk. She always used his computer while visiting.

I decided to talk to Drew, and let him know of Abby's plans.

I told Abby I was going to talk to Drew, and let him know what she had in mind.

When I arrived in the kitchen, the boys were still around the table laughing and talking. I motioned for Drew to come with me into the living room.

"Drew, Abby has agreed to do the bondage photo shoot."

Drew's eyes grew large, he smiled and said, "Alright!"

I went on to tell him of Abby's request for his presence and assistance. He continued to smile. I told him he should plan on around four o'clock, having the other boys leave, or at least appear to leave. And to let all of the other boys know of the plan.

By now I was pretty sure; Abby would fully enjoy her very own bondage session. The fact that she wanted my son included was an indication that she was open minded and looking forward to the thrill of having someone watch her.

I returned to the bedroom. As soon as I entered Abby asked, "did you talk to Drew, and did he agree to help, what did he say mom?" she asked excitedly, I smiled and nodded my head, Abby smiled happily in return.

Everything was set, Abby would dress in her sexiest Ballerina costume, dance for a bit, then Drew and I would secure her to his chin up bar and take pictures while she was in different stages of being undressed. As I thought about the session, I found myself becoming excited. Watching her, my son, Jake and the others boys, and even after everything happened today, I thought of Dan and his reaction to seeing pictures of his young and beautiful daughter dressed and then bound, gagged and undressed. This should be very interesting.

The morning went by quickly, before I knew it, it was nearly two pm.

Abby was already showered and getting ready. I decided it would be a good idea for me to also be prepared. After all, there were going to be several handsome young men in attendance and who knew what else they might be interested in doing or seeing.

After all, there was only one Abby. And then there would be me. The odds were looking pretty good and in my favor!

After a shower and some grooming, I put on my favorite black bra, no panties. I hadn't originally planned on wearing my garters and stockings, but thought they would look nice if one of the boys were to remove my skirt, hum, hopeful thinking I'm going to guess.

As I finished getting ready, Abby came in, she looked fantastic! As she danced into the bedroom, her ballet costume was extremely sexy. A very low cut top, she was exposed all the way to her belly button. It also exposed her entire back. With thin spaghetti straps, her pink costume and tutu looked wonderful. And also while wearing her new pink tights, her legs looked so shapely and kissable, wow, she was a total babe. I'm sure all the boys will love her in her ballerina costume!

By now it was nearly three thirty. I finished primping and grabbed my digital camera, smiled at Abby and we both headed towards the living room. Drew was already there waiting. As we entered the room, Drew stood up and looked at me and winked. When he saw Abby his mouth dropped wide open!

"Wow Abby, you're gorgeous!" He said while checking out her costume.

Abby smiled, "Aw Thanks Drew," she said shyly as she did a smooth pirouette.

Drew sat on the couch, as Abby put on some classical music. When the music began, she started dancing. She was beautiful, so beautiful and alluring that I almost forgot to set the camera to record her.

I placed the camera on the stand, and hit record and started recording her while she continued to danced. I had forgotten how sensual Ballet can be. She was really good too, very smooth and sexy.

I could see that Drew was enjoying himself. His erection looked to be large and very uncomfortable. He placed a pillow in his lap to try and hide it. Abby noticed it and blushed.

For the next several minutes Abby continued to dance, even sexier while she teased Drew. I almost wish all of the boys could have been there watching her.

As the music ended, I stopped the recording. I could tell that Abby was pleased with her performance and so was Drew!

Now, it was time to move to Drew's doorway, and the infamous chin up bar. Without saying a word, Drew grabbed a piece of the heavy yarn and started securing Abby's ankles to the hooks still located at the base of his door frame. I smiled and watched as he stroked her legs while securing her one ankle at a time.

I tied her hands by her wrists, one at a time to the chin up bar snug, but not tight enough to be painful. When we both had her securely bound, I put her blindfold on, and then her ball gag.

Before the ball gag, I asked her if she really wanted to use it. I hate ball gags! But she smiled and said, "yes please." I'm not sure where she found a pink ball gag, but it matched her costume perfectly.

I started taking pictures, several while she was fully dressed and standing on her tiptoes in the doorway. Next Drew and I removed her tutu. Several more pictures, as Abby looked serious and concerned and scared. You know, she had the whole bondage drama thing going on.

Drew suggested we expose one breast at a time, Abby seemed to like the Idea. Before he had the first breast exposed, I noticed that the other boys had quietly walked down the hall and were now watching.

As Drew exposed her supple young breast, her nipple became firm. Drew stroked it softly, making it even more rigid. It was about the size of a marble. Drew couldn't help himself, he ran his fingers slowly across her nipple yet again. Abby took a deep breath, she had goosebumps. She seemed to enjoy his soft and sensual touch.

I took some more pictures. And as I was, Drew exposed her left breast, and again ran his fingers around and across her firm nipple. Abby seemed to enjoy the sensation even more. After I'd taken several more pictures, we removed her entire ballet costume.

Drew undid the knots on her ankles and Abby stepped out of her costume and was now wearing nothing more than her pink tights.

After several more pictures at this stage, I could see that Drew and the boys wanted the pink tights removed. Finally I nodded in agreement. Drew and Jake knelt over and slowly removed her new pink tights, exposing a neatly and nicely trimmed wedge of pubic hair. Drew slipped her shoes off and removed her tights and then put her shoes back on and retied her bindings.

Wow, you could have heard a pin drop, it was so quiet. I believe the boys were all in total lust and love with Abby! Abby was beautiful, she stood there, wearing only her blindfold ball gag and ballet shoes. She was gorgeous and smelled wonderful. I'm not sure what type of perfume she had chosen, but I surely wanted to find out. I loved it!

Jake Randy and Erik were all mesmerized by her beauty and her body. I sat the camera down and nodded to Jake and Drew and the boys, she's all yours I motioned. The boys all smiled. This time I was going to know as to who did what to Abby!

Drew was already behind Abby, down on his knees. He grabbed her nice firm ass and before she knew what was going on, he was kissing and licking her bum. Abby tensed, but before she could relax, Jake was on his knees parting her pussy lips and tonguing her clitoris.

Abby looked puzzled, she only knew of Drew's presence, but now she had someone licking her bum and her clitoris. Before long the other boys were all playing with her boobs and nipples while others were rubbing her thighs and legs.

She still had a puzzled look on her face...but it wasn't long before the puzzled look gave way to a look of total excitement. I believe Abby had figured out what was happening....and she loved the attention!

She seemed to relax, spreading her legs a little wider to receive Jake's tongue. Abby moaned loudly, she seemed to enjoy Jakes advances more so than Drew's. She pushed her crotch firmly into Jake's face, almost begging him for more. She moaned louder as she climaxed. Her thigh muscles tightened again and again while climaxing. I decided to unhook her ball gag so she could catch her breath, she seemed to be gasping for air.

I couldn't help myself, I couldn't stop watching her. She was beautiful and looked extremely sexy. As I watched the boys touch her, I almost wanted to touch her and to feel her soft supple body myself.

Then I felt a pair of hands that came out of nowhere. They came around from behind me. They grabbed both of my breasts and squeezed them firmly. Whoever it was, they were pressed tightly against my back. I could feel his erection poking me in the middle of my lower back as it grew bigger. It felt good, I was excited.

It was Brady, another of my sons friends. Hum, I didn't even know he was coming. But what the hell, he was very handsome looking young man. I stood perfectly still as Brady continued to run his hands over and under my breasts. Then he took my hand and pulled me towards the living room. Very excited, I wondered what he had in mind.

Brady led me into the living room, he got down on his knees and lifted my skirt. He smiled when he noticed I wasn't wearing panties.

Spreading my pussy lips, he started tonguing me. Immediately he was able to find my clitoris and started teasing it ever so gently. Oh my it felt wonderful, having a handsome young man nibbling on my clitoris. I pulled his hair as he continued to lick and to tease me.

My nipples were firm, my legs weak as Brady brought me to an orgasm. "Oh, don't stop, please don't stop" I moaned over and over again, his tongue was truly a talented tongue. Finally finished, I pulled him from beneath me.

Brady smiled as I dropped to my knees, and unbuckled his shorts. His nice young cock was already fully engorged and ready. I lowered his briefs to expose a nice short yet extremely fat young cock.

I took his entire cock into my mouth and started sucking licking and riming it. Brady started backing over towards the sofa. He sat down on the edge and bent forward grabbing both of my breasts. I had followed him to the sofa, still sucking and licking the head of his fat young cock. He tasted sweet and salty to me. Mmmm.

As he squeezed my now fully exposed nipples, he climaxed. His fat cock throbbed over and over as he released his excitement and lust into my mouth. I swallowed. He moaned and took a deep breath. His cock was still throbbing with cum. I sucked until I'd removed his last drop, and then raised my head just in time to see Brady's eyes roll back in his head. Damn, that must have felt good! I thought to myself.

I got up and returned to Abby just in time to watch Jake, who was now behind Abby, thrust his young cock firmly into her pussy. I guess Jake had decided to fuck Abby, and she didn't seem to mind his attention at all!

After a dozen or so strokes, Jake's cock slipped out of Abby. He shoved it again, and again trying to reenter her. After the second or third thrust, both Jake and Abby Came. Jake came, spraying the wall and the carpet in front of where Abby was tied. Abby moaned loudly as she came right along with Jake. Holding her breath, her thighs tensed again and again, her chest heaved as she panted, gasping for air. Finally she was able to relax, almost hanging from her now tightly bound hands.

She looked extremely uncomfortable. I decided to untie her ankles, then her hands. When she removed her blindfold, all of the boys but Jake had already gone. I looked at her, waiting for a response.

She rubbed her wrists then her ankles, she looked at me then Jake as he walked away, and with a big grin said, "wow, wow mom just wow, holy shit that was intense!"

I smiled, "you ok Abby," I asked her softly. She paused for some time, "yea mom, I'm alright. But DAMN mom that was something......pretty damn intense though huh," she said sounding tired.

I smiled as I put my arms around her. We walked towards my bedroom together. Abby was quiet, she seemed to be deep in thought. When we arrived, I told her to go ahead and shower, I wanted to take a look at the video and pictures I'd taken of her.

While Abby showered, I downloaded the media from my camera. The pictures were better than I'd expected, she was beautiful and very sexy! My favorite pictures were of Abby with her breasts exposed, wearing her tights. Somehow the tights made her legs look very sexy.

The next thing I needed to do was to put the video together with the pictures, making a combination of the video and a slideshow. I was still working on it when Abby finished showering. After she dried off, she flopped onto the bed. I paused with what I was doing.

Abby took a deep breath, "damn mom that was awesome! I can't believe you allowed them to do that and that it just happened! Did you know they were going to do that to me mom?" She asked.

"Well Abby I'm not going to lie to you but yes I knew about it. I didn't know that you were going to be fucked though, but I knew about the boys wanting to see and touch you. You're a beautiful girl Abby, I guess I thought you might enjoy what I had experienced and enjoyed earlier."

Abby smiled while looking serious, "it would be nice to know who all fucked me mom, do you know who did?" She asked me.

"Who all, what do you mean, who all? "

"Yes mom," Abby said while smiling, "there were three of them that fucked me for sure."

Well damn, I'd seen Jake fuck Abby, but I didn't know anything about anyone else, hum.

"Well Abby, because I know exactly what you're going through, I'll give you some time to think about it. If you still want to know everything tomorrow morning, I'll find out who and what and let you everything if that's what you wish."

Abby smiled, "ok mom, sounds fair." Abby grabbed my robe and put it on. When she did she pulled up a chair and watched me finish editing her video and digital photos. She loved the movie of her dancing. We both agreed that her father would too.

As for the photographs, there were some she loved, some she liked and others she didn't like, and thought that her father wouldn't like. When we both finished agreeing on the pictures, we had a three minute video along with twenty different photographs of her from fully clothed to totally undressed.

We removed several pictures with Drew included, Abby didn't think those would be a good idea to show her father. I agreed, I think pictures of his daughter naked would be enough for him to handle for one day.

That evening Jake, Drew, Abby and I all went out to dinner. Everyone had a good time. Abby never asked the boys anything about that afternoon. That surprised me; I thought for sure she'd ask them about the afternoon. She did tell me that the perfume she'd worn that afternoon was Chanel. Hum, I'll have to see how it smells on me!

When we returned home, I remembered that I needed to clean up the hallway because of Jake and Abby earlier. I was surprised and pleased to see that someone had already taken care of it. Maybe my boys are growing up after all.

Tomorrow afternoon Dan would be home, I hoped for Abby's presence when her father watched her video and slideshow. I'm sure she'd want to know what his reaction was....and what he thought of her. Hum. I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Abby didn't sleep with me tonight; I guess she decided to spend the evening with the boys. ;-)

I did have to wonder, what would Dan think about all of this, and what of seeing his daughter bound and undressed, hum?

raiderdrm
raiderdrm
377 Followers