My First Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed. "You're spoiling me," I said, but accepted his invitation happily. "Four?"

He nodded. "Four," he said, before squeezing me tight and leaving.

Twenty minutes later, Anna came bouncing in. "I thought for sure he'd still be here. And that I might have to sleep somewhere else." She gave me a wink. "I'm sure I could find a cutie to keep me company."

"Maybe next time," I said with a laugh. Secretly, I was frustrated. I had spent that twenty minutes trying to cum, but it wasn't working. I was hard as a rock and oh-so-close, but I kept flashing back to romance, not sex. It was confusing me, and Anna's sudden appearance threw me off.

She hugged me. "You really like him don't you?"

I nodded. "A lot. I've never done anything and it seems like I found a Prince Charming right off the bat."

"And a hot one at that. How tall is he? Six-five? And those muscles. If for some reason you don't work out, can I go ahead and get your permission to pounce? Rrowr!"

"No way. I'm keeping this one."

Tim met me at four the next day, prompt as ever. We talked some more, but throughout the whole conversation, I found myself daydreaming. I imagined him bending me over the table, pressing his cockhead against my ass, before slowly filling me the whole way up.That isn't to say I couldn't keep up my end of the conversation. I learned more about him -- that he had joined the army almost out of high school and that he had done well for himself. He was being considered for officer training, but he didn't know how to tell his dad, who had spent almost all of his career as a NCO. For my part, I asked him whether or not I would look better as a redhead, rather than a light brown. I know, real deep.

His answer floored me. "Why would you want to change anything about the way you look? You're beautiful and I think it's silly for you to want to change that." He grinned. "But I do have a thing for redheads. Can't lie."

For just a moment, I felt like things fell into place. I could be anything and everything all at once. My body would be perfect no matter what. But then reality set in. I still wanted a real pussy, pain and time be damned. "Do you really mean that?"

He kissed me lightly, just on the corner of my mouth. "Was that a wrong answer," he said, and I wasn't sure if he was joking.

"No." I left it there. I had only known him just shy of a week. My cock wasn't ready to be the subject of conversation quite yet. But I looked into his brown eyes and I saw a good man, a man who might, in time, love me for me. I didn't know what the future held then, but I knew that I really liked him.

We walked around the campus for a while, kissing between buildings or against a car, his body pressing up against mine. My cock was rock hard, but thankfully didn't do anything that I would regret later. And once more, he walked me home and left me on my doorstep, wanting more. The next two weeks passed like this, with invitations to coffee or dinner. Once, we went to see a concert, and we were both sorely disappointed. He laughed at his bad choice, and told me that talking with me was more fun anyway. I didn't realize it, but I was opening up.

And then it was Spring Break. I had already made plans to go home and see a friend from high school, but I really didn't want to leave Tim. I was scheduled to leave Friday morning and come back on Wednesday, but even five days seemed like an eternity then.

Thursday night before I left, I didn't let him go home so quickly. I had already spoken to Anna, telling her that I needed the room for a while. I had dressed up again, with pink lipstick and full makeup. I wore my favorite t-shirt, a tight yellow one that fitted my curves, and a brown corduroy skirt. Purposefully, I played up the innocence throughout the night. I put my plan into effect, "accidentally" brushing up against him, blushing even more than normal, and once, acting scandalized as his hand began to stroke my breasts.

Finally, I got him back to my room. After our standard makeout session -- which was just as hot as it had been the first time -- I casually locked the door. "I want to try something different tonight," I whispered, licking his neck slowly.

He groaned at me, letting me lead him to my bed. Slowly, I pressed him down, acting the part of the strong one, "forcing" him to lie back, his head on my pillow. I licked my lips, actually out of nervousness, but trying to look sexy, before unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. "Something more like this," I said, planting kisses along his waistline. I don't know whether or not he meant to consciously, but he pressed my head down a little bit, closer to his boxer-covered cock.

"I'm ready," I said, blushing as I told him to let me see it. He shifted, tugging his pants down a little before opening the slit in his boxers. His cock sprang out, and I wasn't disappointed. While I may have exaggerated in my daydreams, his cock was at least eight inches, maybe a little more, and thick. It was the sort of cock that men want to have and women want to have inside. I touched my lips to the very tip, shuddering in anticipation. "Just remember," I said, looking suddenly very naïve. "I've never done this before."

He moaned. To this day, I'm not sure if it was because I was giving him my first blowjob or from the way I took him into my mouth, but it was the single sexiest moan I have ever heard. My head began to bob gently, my lips wrapped around his cock, lipstick smearing as I took it deeper into my mouth. "Do you like this," I mumbled around him, my tongue swirling up and down his shaft.

I didn't get a verbal response. Instead, I got a grunt, a primal noise of satisfaction. I whimpered. Here I was, sucking the cock of this awesome guy, just like in my dreams. This thought spurred me on even further, pressing his cock deep inside my throat. I almost choked on it. He wrapped his hands in my hair, guiding me as I moved him deep inside.

"I...I'm going to cum soon," I heard after a few minutes of taking him deep, my head still bobbing, my tongue still working over his cockhead. Slowly, I let him slide out of my mouth. "I swallow," was all I said, before plunging his cock back into my mouth.

"Don't waste a drop," he told me, his voice deep and authoritative. I felt like such a good slut, pleasing my man. At that moment, he was in control of me. Whether or not he was the sweetest man on earth (which he was) didn't matter. I was his. His cock began to twitch, and I knew it was coming. What I didn't anticipate was the sheer volume. He could have drowned me in his cum. I swallowed frantically, trying to obey him, but two drops fell out of the corner of my mouth. Carefully, I opened up, letting him see the residue on my tongue, before swallowing that too.

He smiled at me, a wicked, knowing smile. I blushed. I had finally sucked a cock. I loved it even more than I imagined I would. "Consider that a present." I said, once I had finally caught my breath.

"It's all I'll think about until you get back."

I licked my lips, savoring the faint taste of cum. "It's all I'll think about, too."

And then, without warning, he sat up and kissed me. "You taste even better this way," he said. Slowly, he put his pants back on, giving me time to give his cock one last kiss before he looked respectable again. I smiled at him, feeling my cock swell indecently under my skirt.

"And what do you want?" he asked me, eyeing my where my pussy would be.

I shook my head. "It was a present. Maybe when I get back..." I trailed off, trying to let him know that we could always have fun later. Somewhere inside, I knew I was delaying the inevitable. He needed to know. And...I needed to let him know tonight. If he couldn't handle it, better now that he had cum and that I was going away. If it went badly, he could always lie and say he was tricked or something. I didn't know. Right then I was a mess.

"Can you sit down? I need to tell you something. It's ok if you freak out, but please...don't tell anyone."

"I'm already sitting," he pointed out. He smiled at me again. "What's up?" My heart almost broke then and there. If this went badly, I knew it would hurt.

"Like I said, I need to tell you something." Slowly, I peeled off my shirt, and unbuttoned my bra. "I have breast implants," I said.

"So what?"

Slowly, painfully slowly, I unzipped my skirt and let it slide to the floor. Purposefully, I had turned away from him first, so he could only see my ass. I turned around, my eyes shut tight so I wouldn't have to see the look of disgust I knew would be on his face. I left my panties on, panties I could feel stretching, bulging with my cock.

"Samantha, open your eyes, please." His voice was calm, and I cracked first one eye, then the other. He looked at me, his voice now serious. Not scary-serious, just serious. "Is that real?"

"Yeah...it's...well, it's my cock. You just had your cock sucked by a tranny and now you're totally squicked out but it's ok, you don't have to do anything. Just don't tell anyone and I won't tell anyone it got this far just in case and...and..." I started to break down. Total meltdown. Sobbing and everything. Snot even began to bubble out of my nose. "I never wanted it. I just wanted to be a girl with a boy, and now I ruined that. I lied to you. I let you think I was a girl."

"Samantha, you are a girl. Is there something I missed that says you're not?"

"I assume you've seen the cock? Pretty sure that counts." I was close to bawling at this point, so sure that any minute I'd be left alone, all the great feelings gone.

"Bullshit. It's a cock. It's an appendage, not who you are. And I happen to think you're a very sexy girl with an excellent sense of self and someone that I don't want to go home for a week. I want to keep her here, so I can talk to her, kiss her, and yes, maybe even fuck her."

I blushed as he swore. It wasn't like him, and it made me feel like he meant it. I still was nowhere near regaining my composure though. "But I'm...messed up. Incomplete, or something."

"Shut up," he said, lovingly, his hand moving to the small of my back. "As a straight man, I say you're a woman, plain and simple. A woman who knows how to give one mean blowjob." He grinned at me, pulling me down to him. "Though I have to admit, this does complicate matters. For instance, I know how to lick pussy, but this is a totally different situation." From somewhere, he produced a Kleenex, wiping my face clean. "Though, now I understand why you were so adamant about going slowly. Were you afraid I'd hate you?"

"Yeah," I murmured. I hadn't expected him to still like me, let alone try to figure out our relationship.

"Well, I don't. In fact, I think we should have an exclusive relationship. Or whatever we kids are supposed to do nowadays."

"Really? Like official boyfriend and mostly-girlfriend?" I swallowed the lump in my throat. This guy was amazing, really my Prince Charming.

"No mostly about it. Now, tell me what I can do for you. Anything."

"Just hold me. I've been worried for weeks."

His arms wrapped tighter around me, holding me tight. "Don't worry, Samantha. It all worked out for both of us." He stroked my shoulders, almost until I fell asleep. "Call me tomorrow?" I asked, letting him untangle his arms.

"Of course," he whispered, letting me start to doze. He slipped out, with one last, deep kiss.

Unfortunately, Anna is not what you call quiet. Less than half an hour later, she came banging into our room. She was obviously drunk, and when she saw me in panties, she woke me up. "Oh my God what happened?" I told her about the blowjob, how good it felt, and how wonderful it was when he came, but I left out the last part.

However, my roommate isn't that stupid. "Did you tell him," she asked after everything was said and done.

"Yeah. It sucked. The telling part I mean. The only bad thing he said was that he doesn't know how to suck cock. I think there was an unspoken yet in there, though."

"Does that mean..."

"I'm his girlfriend!"

"YAY! Go Samantha! It's your birthday." Anna got up, started to dance, and promptly fell over. "Maybe not my brightest idea," she admitted, hugging me again. "Did he get a chance to learn yet?" She grinned wickedly, licking her lips.

"I couldn't go that far tonight. I need a little bit more time first."

She nodded. "But when you get back, am I going to have to start sleeping in the lounge? Because those couches are hard."

I laughed. "He can't spend the night off base without permission, so I don't think you'll have a problem."

The next morning, Tim did call. It was a serious conversation, but it mostly revolved around two things: I was a girl and I was his girl. And he was my man, but that was kind of secondary to the other parts. It really sucked going away for a week.

My spring break seemed to creep by. My parents saw me moping at breakfast, but when I said I had a boyfriend, my first boyfriend, they were so excited for me. They've always been super-supportive of who I am, more than I deserve. The only thing they reminded me was that if I was going to sleep with him, to always use protection. I may not be able to get pregnant, but better safe than sorry. I have such awesome parents.

Finally, Wednesday came around and I flew back to campus. Tim met me at the airport, with flowers. It was like I was living in a romantic comedy, and he was the cute guy that ultimately gets the girl in the end, after the drama. He took me back to my room, and then told me that he'd been able to get a leave day for the whole day. Anna wasn't back yet -- she had gone on a volunteer mission to Peru -- so I spent the whole day with my man. We went bowling, went to the park, even tried kite-flying (which went badly). But when our mega-date was over, I wanted him in my bed.

I brought him home with exactly that intention. I didn't try to hide it this time, or play it off. I got him naked within a minute, stripping down myself so that I could feel all of his body against mine. Somehow, I ended up under him, his cock brushing against mine. "I want to make you feel good," he told me, "however that is." I groaned, his cock twitching against mine. "My beautiful girl," he whispered, "just tell me what to do." He looked me straight in the eye. "Just remember, I've never done this before." We both laughed, before he slid down my body.

I didn't know what to say. This sexy man was going to treat my cock just like he would treat a pussy. It made me feel even more feminine, more sexy to know that he wanted to make me feel the way I had made him feel. My cock bounced as he got close, straining for his lips. "No one's ever even seen it but you," I admitted, letting him set the pace. "Please, touch it."

His hand gently stroked the underside of the tip, making me squirm as precum began to leak. I leaned back into the bed, even as his hand wrapped around my cock, pumping it slowly up and down. I whimpered loudly, the feel of a man touching my most intimate places almost too much to bear. "Will you...will you...will you suck my cock?" I said to him, as boldly as I knew how.

"Mmmm..tell me how," he said, opening his mouth wide. I don't have a monster like his, but hormones didn't stop me from getting a decent (though smallish) cock. I moaned loudly, the sight of this handsome army recruiter sucking my cock an image I could never forget.

"Harder, harder," I whispered. His gentle teasing was replaced by a slow, firm lick up and down my shaft, even as he moved his head up and down on my cock. "Just like that," I said, my hips bucking up. I began to rock my cock slowly against his tongue, unable to help myself.

After maybe two minutes, I could barely stand it. "I need to cum," I told him. "I can't hold back much longer."

He pulled his head away from my cock, the movement pushing my orgasm back almost to the point of agony. "I bet you taste perfect," he said, before putting his head back between my thighs.

I moaned. I hadn't expected this, my boyfriend to swallow my cum. I certainly wasn't going to say no, though, and after a few more licks, I couldn't stop myself. I came, over and over. He didn't swallow yet though, but let it all squirt out before opening his mouth. Opening his mouth, he let me see just how full I had left him, before taking a deep swallow of my cum. I moaned again, my cock twitching as he savored my taste. It was one of the most wonderful things I have ever experienced.

Over the next two months, I was his girlfriend and he was my boyfriend and everything went well. It seemed like almost every night one of us was getting a cock sucked, usually his. (My choice.) But, soon enough the end of the year came. My parents were coming out to help me pack up and move, and Anna and I were going to be roommates again next year.

I had gone to the base a couple of times to see him at this point, but the men's (and odd woman's) attention made me uncomfortable. I loved dressing sexily and feeling slutty, but I only wanted to be Tim's slut, and seeing his peers stare at me made me uncomfortable. So, we mostly spent time we could find together off-base, either in my room or around town. One day, as we sat in my room, I brought up that he could meet my parents, but only if he wanted to.

"That's not the most awkward thing we've ever talked about," he pointed out. "I would love to meet your mom and dad." I grinned, kissing him deeply, so glad I had a boy to take home.

"I want to meet your dad sometime, too," I said. His dad could be a sore topic; sometimes I felt like Tim only was in the army because that gave him security. The United States military was my boyfriend's security blanket. But I thanked...someone...that he was in the US, recruiting, rather than overseas, getting shot at or worse.

He nodded at me. "Next school year, maybe," he said, letting the subject drop.

I smiled, then cuddled close to him, slowly scooting into his lap. I tried not to think about how his cock was so close to my ass -- we hadn't gone there, not yet -- but it was hard.

"I have something that I need to tell you, too," he said, after a few minutes of cuddling.

I took a deep breath. I knew he wasn't breaking up with me, but that sort of statement is never a good sign. "What?"

"I love you too."

I blushed so red. "But I've never said that to you."

"I'm not nearly as stupid as I could be," he said with a laugh. "You love me, or else you wouldn't have shared all of who you are with me. You wouldn't have shared your stories, or your hopes, and most especially, you wouldn't have shared your body." He kissed me again. "And besides, you should never agree to meet someone's parents without loving that someone."

I grinned stupidly. "Well, then, I guess you should know I love you too. I don't want to be gone all summer from you." I giggled. "I was thinking that hot summer nights mean less clothes, and less clothes means more temptation. And more temptation means more sex for us."

He laughed. "I think it would be hard to have more." Stroking my back, I realized that in that moment, I was perfectly in love with him. He loved me for me, in a way that I didn't know could happen. I didn't deserve him, but I wasn't about to let him in on that secret.

"Oh, I can think of lots of things we haven't tried," I said. "Lots of things I want to try." I knew I wanted him in my ass more than ever, but I didn't want it to be a one-off thing before I left town. I wanted him to know I loved him and that my ass was the ultimate gift I could give him. At any point over the last few months, he could have told me he wanted a born woman, with a wet pussy ready for him. But he hadn't. He had stuck with me, even though I only gave him sloppy (in a wonderful way), passionate head. I wanted to give him all of me. This time though, it was my body that wasn't ready. My heart and mind were.