My First Business Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled the dress on and checked myself in the mirror. It had very narrow straps -- though not quite spaghetti straps - and it was rather low cut and daring in the front and even lower in the back. I turned and faced away from the mirror and then looked at my reflection from over my shoulder. I realized the back of the dress left no doubts regarding my being braless. I turned back to check out the front again, then I did a quarter turn and took in the side view. Not bad, I thought. The dress, when viewed from the side, showed an awful lot of my breast; pretty much everything except the nipple. I was sure John would appreciate my sexy dress, especially since he'd tried so hard earlier in the day to see as much of my breasts as he could. Hmmmm ... I think I already said I was a tease, didn't I?

I checked the clock and saw that I was ready a bit too early, so I went over to the little fridge in my room and checked out the supply of booze it contained. I picked a little bottle of bourbon and put some ice in a glass and poured the liquor over it -- I never cared much for 'mixed' drinks, so I drank most things on the rocks.

I switched on the TV and located the local weather report. As I watched, I realized my glass was empty already. I wasn't sure if it was because I was thirsty, or because I was nervous ... almost as nervous as when I'd been a teenager and was going out on my first big date with a boy. I retrieved another mini bottle and fixed another drink and returned to the TV. They said it would be warm the rest of the week but the night time temperatures looked a bit low, so I set my glass on the table next to the TV -- it was empty again -- and got my shawl from the closet.

I wrapped it around my shoulders and checked out the look in the mirror again. The shawl was a delicate lacey crocheted thing that was more for looks than warmth, but it was better than nothing. Being black too, it looked nice with my dress. I let it fall from my shoulders and stood sideways again and noted that my breast exposure was not diminished. Good, I thought; feeling sort of naughty.

It was time to leave, so I took the elevator down to the lobby. I tend to an early person and John was not in the lobby when I arrived. I noticed quite a few men giving me second and third looks as they passed. This gave me a little thrill. I went over to a sofa in the middle of the expansive lobby and sat to wait for John. I crossed my legs as a distinguished looking older gentleman walked by. I did not pull the hem of my dress down for modesty's sake and I'm fairly sure he got a look at my stocking tops as he passed. I was being very naughty -- perhaps it was the two drinks I'd had in fairly quite succession on an empty stomach.

"Ah, there you are." I heard someone say behind me. I recognized John's voice as he walked around the sofa.

"Oh my ... you look absolutely lovely." He said as he came up to me and extended his hands to help me up.

I took them and stood up quickly and instantly felt lightheaded. I put my hands on John's chest to steady myself. I must have looked very wobbly because he put both hands firmly around my waist.

"Ooooops ... felt a little woozy there for a second." I said and giggled a bit. I stood on tiptoes and wrapped my arms around John's neck, and then leaned in real close and whispered in John's ear.

"You caught me ... I was a bad girl and found the mini-bar in my room ... I confess ... I had a couple nips." I said.

Then I did something really naughty - I nibbled on John's earlobe. Then, worse still, I put my tongue seductively in his ear.

"Oh my gawd." John gasped. He still held me around the waist, but drew back a bit.

"Are you sure you only had a couple?" He said.

I pouted. I didn't want John to be mad at me.

"I'm sorry ... it was on an empty stomach ... you're not angry with me, are you? I guess I am a little tipsy." I continued to look crestfallen.

"Oh no, Barb, not at all ... it's just, ah ... well, its been a hell of a long time since anyone did ... did that to my ear." And he gave me a big smile. "That always really turned me on ... ah, when I was younger, ah with a girl ..."

"Oh really?" I said and the next thought I had was so incredibly naughty that I could only have acted upon it under the influence of the alcohol coursing through my body. I pressed my body very tightly against John and gave him a big hug. As I had guessed, I certainly did feel a very hard lump pressing into my belly just above my pubic mound. As I pressed myself against him, I moved my hips ever so slightly from side to side to rub my belly over his hard-on. I felt his cock twitch.

I released him. "Oh thank you John for not being mad at me." I said. The expression on his face was one of bewilderment. I stood on tiptoes again and give him a kiss on the check.

"Shall we be gong to the restaurant? I really need to get some food in me before I pass out." I said, and wiped my lipstick from his cheek as I spoke.

"Ah ... yeah ... sure ..." He mumbled, still not sure what to make of my behavior.

I picked up my purse from the sofa. John removed his sports coat and draped it over his arm.

"Kind o' warm in here." He said. But I knew he had something to hide.

I took John's arm as we walked out of the lobby. He didn't really offer his arm, I just brazenly took it; but he seemed to be happy that I did. We went out into the delightfully cool night air and John told the doorman we needed a taxi.

When the taxi pulled up, John held the door for me. As I slid across the seat to make room for John to enter the car, the hem of my dress rode up very high exposing the tops of my stockings and maybe even revealing my black panties. I pretended I hadn't noticed how high my dress was as John got in the taxi and sat beside me. I knew he couldn't help but see.

"Oh my." He said as he starred at my legs.

"Oooops." I said and pulled my dress down, but barely far enough to cover my stocking tops. I left as much leg exposed as I could without looking like I was a hooker on the make. I snuggled up next to John and took hold of his arm with both hands.

"Oooo ... it's a little chilly this evening."

"I can ask the driver to turn on the heat." John offered.

"Oh no, I'm fine now, that is, if you don't mind me snuggling." I told him.

"Oh, no problem ... here ..." John replied and then put his around me and pulled me gently to him. "Is that better?" He asked as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Oh perfect." I sighed.

We sat that way all the way to the restaurant. We didn't talk much.

When we got to the restaurant it turned out John had made reservations and we were seated promptly. The hostess led us to a dimly lit booth. I sat down and slid over to the far side of the booth to make room for John. John looked like he was about to sit opposite me.

"Oh no, could you sit over hear next to me ... it's a little chilly in here too. You know, in case I need to snuggle to get warm again." I said, giving him my most seductive smile.

"OK." He said, not sure how to react to me. I was certainly being a lot more intimate with him than someone he'd just met that day at a conference had any right to be.

"I think it's still the booze ... though I usually feel too hot when I drink too much ... maybe I'm coming down with the flu." I said as a joke. When I said 'flu' he flinched.

"I was just kidding. I don't have the flu ... it's just chilly in here." I assured him.

"Would you like my jacket?" He asked.

"No, but your arm around me again would be nice." I said, so he put his arm around me again. The waitress returned with a plate of bread and butter.

"Oh good ... I need that." I said. After a couple slices of bread, I told John that my head felt a lot better; not so foggy.

We ordered and John asked if I'd like wine. I told him wine would be nice.

"Are you getting warm?" He asked after the waitress took our orders.

"A little better." I said.

Sitting so close and being right next to me, as well as, being taller, I was sure that John had a really nice view; especially recalling how the scoop top of my dress scarcely covered my breasts when I'd checked how I looked in the mirror in my room. I glanced down and was able to just see the nipple of my right breast. John sat to my left and I wondered if he could see my nipple too. I'd been aware since the taxi that my little thong panties seemed to be getting rather wet.

"I hope I haven't spoiled your evening. You know, the booze ... that hardly ever happens to me ... I'm so sorry." I said, looking up at him. His eyes weren't looking directly at mine. I could tell his gaze was directed toward my breasts and it made me smile, plus it made me tingle between my legs, too.

"No not at all. You're a delightful girl and I really enjoy talking and ... well, ah, just being with you. I, ah, have to confess ... I find you to be exceedingly pretty." He said. "I hope you don't take that the wrong way." He hastened to add.

"Oh, why thank you. I really like being with you too." I assured him. "And no, I'm not taking anything the wrong way ... a girl loves getting compliments."

The waitress brought our wine and uncorked the bottle. She was a liberated lady because she asked who wanted to taste the wine.

"You go ahead Barb." So I did.

"Very nice." I said, of course I know nothing of wines. I just knew it hadn't turned to vinegar. The waitress poured two glasses and John made a toast to wonderful company.

"I couldn't agree more." I said, as I clinked my glass against his; and then we both sipped the wine.

"You're right, this is very nice." John said. He looked down at me, with his arm still wrapped around me, and I looked up at him. I so wanted to kiss him; there was a stirring deep inside me. But I was also conflicted; my husband ... his wife and family. So we just sat and starred longingly at one another and sipped our wine until the waitress brought our salads.

John had to take his arm away to eat; he was right handed, after all. We ate in silence once again. I ate about half my greens. Suddenly, I wasn't very hungry ... not for food anyway. I finished my wine and John filled my glass but not before asking if it was OK given my earlier problem. He had another glass too.

We talked a bit about the conference; though it was mostly John talking. I didn't want to talk; I just wanted to touch and hold and caress and kiss his lips - and it wasn't the wine talking.

Our dinners were served. I forced myself to eat as much of my meal as I could stand, but I left more than half of it untouched. John finished the bottle of wine without my help.

"I thought you were really hungry. I mean with the drinks before ..." John said.

"No. I've sort of lost my appetite." I said, probably sounding a bit glum.

"Didn't you like your dish? I can have them prepare something else for you if ..."

"No, it was delicious. I'm just not that hungry." I said.

John asked the waitress about getting a taxi. She said that she would let us know as soon as it arrived. We talked a bit more, but I was afraid I had spoiled John's evening; first, with getting tipsy before dinner, and then with losing my appetite. When the cab arrived, the waitress came back to our table and told us.

The ride back was fairly uneventful. As we neared the hotel I had an idea.

"John, do you think the taxi could drop us at the wharf and we could walk back from there? It was so lovely; I'd like to see it again. Do you think it would be safe there after dark?" I asked.

The taxi dropped us there and we walked along the deserted wharf.

"It's even prettier at night." I said. "Listen to all the sounds coming from the boats as they rock back and forth in the water. I just love this." There was a steady breeze coming off the water making night crisp and clean.

"Yes, it is very nice ... and peaceful too." John said.

I started walking with my head tilted back as far as it would go so I could see the stars. When I did this, I started walking very erratically. I was not able to walk straight because, one) I wasn't looking where I was going, and two) my sense of balance was off with my head way back. Girls, never try walking while looking at stars in four inch heels -- trust me on this one.

"Aren't the stars just gorgeous?" I said. As I sort of staggered along, I felt John put his hand on my waist to steady me.

"Yes, they are. Say ... why don't we sit on that bench over there if we're going to star gaze? That way you won't fall over." John suggested.

"Hmmm ... good idea." I said.

We sat on the bench. It was a typical government issue park bench made of concrete. It was rather cold. As I sat with my head tilted all the way back, resting on the back of the bench and looking at the sky full of stars, a big gust of wind made my whole body shudder from the chill air.

"Would you like my jacket?" John asked. "You look cold."

"You could put your arm around my shoulders again... that would keep me warm." I said, hoping he would.

He did. I snuggled up to John and when I'd had enough of looking at stars I rested my head on his shoulder. After a little while I turned my head and looked up at John's face and discovered he'd been intently looking at me.

"You know what, John?" I asked him.

"What?"

"This ..." I said, as I reached up and pulled his head down to mine and I kissed him. Not a hot passionate kiss; just a gentle loving kiss. His lips tasted sweet; maybe from the wine. As our long kiss continued it became more passionate. My tongue teased his lips, seeking admittance. He broke it off.

"Oh Barbara ..." He said. "Barbara ... Barbara ..." From the way he said my name I couldn't tell if he wanted me or if he was disgusted with me for coming on to him.

"Only my mom calls me Barbara and then only when she's pissed with me for something." I said, trying to make a joke, you know, lighten things up a bit; because I was really scared he was about to tell me good night and good bye and I really didn't want that to happen.

"Sorry if I came on to you it's just ..."

"Oh no Barb ... no, no, that's not it at all ..." He said and put his other arm around me and then he hugged me really tight. It felt so good being lost in his arms. He kissed my forehead and then my cheeks and ... oh, this was so special, he kissed my eyelids. I shuddered again, only this time with excitement, not the cold.

"You're cold again?"

"No, it was from you kissing my eyelids ... I don't know how to describe it, but it felt so awesome and it sent a chill through my whole body." I told him.

"Honey, you know I'm married."

"I know ... so am I." I said. "In a few days we'll both leave this place and never see each other again, so, I don't care ... I want you tonight." I confessed to him.

"Geeeez ... I don't know, Barb. I want you too. I wanted you the minute you looked at me when I sat beside you this morning." He told me.

I crossed my legs and let my dress ride up high on my thighs revealing my stocking tops again. I pulled his arm from around me and guided his hand to my thigh above my stockings so he would feel my bare flesh.

"Do you like how I feel, John?" I asked him.

"Yes, but ..." I uncrossed my legs and spread them as I pulled his hand into the warmth and wetness at the apex of my thighs.

"Can you feel how wet I am for you John?" I whispered. I kissed him again and our tongues met instantly and danced a delicate waltz inside each other's mouths; our hot breath mingled and became one breath. I encouraged him to rub me between my legs by pulling his hand up and down until he got the idea. Then he took the lead by slipping his fingers underneath my panties. I felt his finger tips as they discovered my slippery wet grove and then moved up until they slid over my swollen nub.

"Oh fucking gawd ... ah John! Oooooo that's so so ... oh yes!" I thought he'd gotten the message, so I returned to passionately kissing him. With my hand freed from needing to instruct his hand, I was able to explore his lap and quickly found the hard lump I knew was there. I squeezed him and began stroking him through his slacks.

"Baby I need you ... inside me, honey." I hold him as I unzipped him and pulled his cock out into the cool night air. At that point, I think I was ready to climb on him and fuck him right there in public.

As I held his erection in my hand, a large drop of clear liquid formed at the tip, so I leaned over and licked it from him. He groaned in delight. On impulse, I took all of him in my mouth and sucked him for a while but I did not want him to cum, not yet. I was completely oblivious as to whether anyone else was able to see us; I was acting on pure lust and just hoped that John was looking around from time to time.

"Oh geeez, Barb that feels so fantastic. You may not believe this, but I've never had a woman do that to me." John said.

I lifted my head. "You've got to be kidding. Never?" I said, incredulous. He shook his head no.

So, I changed my mind about fucking him on the spot and returned to sucking his long pink shaft. It didn't take that much longer as I sucked and bobbed my head up and down on him. I felt him tense all over and then felt his cock twitch and spasm inside my mouth. His salty warm cum erupted into my mouth in waves as I heard John groan in delight. I swallowed most of it.

"Did you like that, John?"

"Oh yes!" He said softly.

"Have you ever tasted your cum?"

"No."

"Would you like to? There's still some in my mouth." I said as I moved up to kiss him again. His tongue was reluctant to enter my mouth -- understandably -- so my tongue shoved some of his seed into his mouth for him to taste. It was something I'd done many times before with other guys, because I think sharing the tastes of sex to be incredibly erotic; whether its him tasting his own cum or me tasting my own pussy on a guy's lips after eating me.

"What do you think? I love the taste of a man's cum and I love sucking cocks and I just adore the feeling of the warm stuff filling my mouth." I told him.

"Hmmm ... I don't know, it tastes sort of odd ... salty ... hard to describe." He said.

"We still have a problem John." I said.

"What's that?"

"I need you to fuck me."

"Oh."

"I'm afraid to do it here; someone might see us - a cop or something. Let's go back to the hotel. Please?" I said.

My sex was on fire with need and if he denied me I didn't know what I'd do. As I sat on the park bench waiting for his answer, I decided that if he said no, I would probably go to the hotel bar and pick up a complete stranger - my need was that strong.

"OK Barb."

He tucked his shrinking cock back into his slacks and zipped up and we walked back to the hotel. He kept his arm around me as we walked. We went to his room since he said his wife might call. If she did, she'd expect him to be there.

When we entered his room we embraced and began kissing ardently as soon as the door closed. His tongue invaded my mouth immediately, no longer timid. His hands were all over me sending chills down my spine and making my sex ache with desire. His warm mouth on my neck sent waves of electricity through me; his lips sucked my flesh and he kissed me all over. I felt his tongue penetrate my ear and his hot breath made me wild with need.

I frantically undressed him while we kissed and he pushed the straps of my dress from my shoulders and over my arms and the dress fluttered to the floor leaving me naked but for my thong, stockings and heels.

"My gawd you're so beautiful." John told me as he stood back to take me all in.

"Thank you ... now please get on that bed so I can fuck you baby." I said. He finished undressing -- all he had left were his shorts and socks.

As he lay down I slipped my heels off and pulled my panties down over my hips and let them fall to the floor. I climbed on top of his re-energized cock and moved my hips around to rub hard shaft against my pussy.