My First (but not last) Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir," I whimpered. The thought of light bondage was a huge turn on for me, and I didn't struggle at all as he lashed my wrists together behind my back. He did an effective job given the poor tool at his disposal (I had to remember to have my Velcro cuffs ready next time), but I figured I could free myself if it became necessary. It was so incredibly erotic to be restrained like this and completely at this alpha stud's mercy.

"OK, let's try that again," he said, pulling my head down onto his boner. I opened my jaw wide and started breathing through my nose as his bulb hit the back of my throat. He applied more pressure to the back of my head and his cock inched down my throat. I swallowed hard, feeling his bulb pop open my throat and gain another several inches of depth.

"Fuck, that throat feels like velvet," he croaked. With just a bit more pressure on the back of my head, his balls bounced off my chin. I did my best to push my tongue out below his shaft, not an easy task when your mouth is filled top to bottom, giving his swaying nutsack a lick.

"That's it whore, I knew you could do it," he cackled. "A dick fag has a certain look in his eyes, and you have it in spades. It's like you have fallen in fucking love with my dick."

He pulled his rod from my stretched throat and when his head was back in my mouth, I gave it a full swirl with my tongue and dove back down on his length, taking him to the root again, this time without him pressing my face into is crotch.

"Holy shit faggot, you are one quick learner," he sighed. "You fucking love dick, don't you bitch?"

I couldn't respond with his spear buried down my neck, but the look of pure lust in my watery eyes gave my true feelings away.

"Don't know how a man like you can crave cock so much, but lucky for me you do," he laughed. "I'm going to feed you this big cock whenever and wherever I want."

While that attitude should have alarmed me, at the moment, all I wanted was to keep sucking his dick. If this became a regular thing and I got to suck and swallow his load repeatedly, I'd be one lucky cocksucker.

He continued to assault my face in this position for the next 30 minutes. A couple of times I felt his cock swell even more and was sure he was ready to explode. Each time, he'd pull it from my mouth and order me to suck his nuts for a few minutes while his urge to blow resided. He was clearly enjoying himself and wanted to make this session last.

He finally pulled me up on my feet and lifted his t-shirt to his neck.

"Suck my nipples, slut," he ordered. His nips were very pronounced and stuck up like little raisins from his hairy chest.

He roughly grabbed one of my nipples and gave it a hard tweak, which made my cock jerk and shoot some more precum into my panties.

"Bite my nipple bitch. Don't go crazy but make it hurt a little," he commanded.

I spent 15 minutes going back and forth between his two nipples, sucking, slurping, biting, and chewing. He was getting seriously worked up and his cock stood at attention like a fat soldier, even without any direct stimulation.

"Fuck that is good," he moaned, finally pushing me back. Reaching behind me, he freed my wrists. "Doesn't seem like we need this anymore, huh? Your throat is trained nicely."

"Thank you Sir," I replied, rolling my shoulders to relieve the pain that I hadn't really realized had worked up by being restrained like that.

"I'm about ready to breed your fucking throat," he calmly continued. "I want you up on the washer/dryer, on your back, your head hanging over the edge."

It was the perfect height for him to line his pole up with my open mouth/throat.

"It's face-pussy-fucking time," he said as he rammed his rod back down my throat till his low hanging nuts were bouncing off my forehead. I was literally just a hole for his cock to ravage, as I struggled to breath while still applying some suction to his ramrodding piston.

After several minutes I felt him stiffen.

"OK faggot, time for your reward," he announced.

I felt the first jet blast the back of my throat, unfortunately way too deep for my taste buds to enjoy. But with each subsequent squirt, he pulled back a few inches and in short order he was filling my willing mouth with his thick seed. At last, he pulled completely out of my mouth with the last couple of jets coating my beard.

"Fuck," he exhaled. "You drained my balls like a pro."

He wagged his slowly deflating member back and forth across my face and outstretched tongue, smearing the cum into my beard. Stepping back, he reached down and pulled his jeans back up from around his ankles, tucking his monster cock back in.

"Good job faggot," he chuckled. "We will definitely be doing that again. And maybe next time I'll breed your other hole, you little bitch. I'll make your clit leak and explode when I pound your manpussy."

With that, he reached up and punched the garage door opener, letting himself out. I quickly shot off the washer/dryer and hid behind some boxes, out of view of any late night neighbors that might be snooping. As soon as he was out on the driveway, I closed the garage door and fell to my knees, whipping my panties down and giving my cock a couple of quick yanks till I blew the biggest load of my life. I shot cum a good 5 feet across the garage floor as my years of cocksucking frustration had finally come to an end.

I cleaned up and went back into the house, sitting down at my laptop, exhausted but totally exhilarated. The clock read midnight; somehow I had spent nearly 2 hours servicing that stud and I realized just how much my jaw ached and how sore my throat was. At the same time, I was still savoring the taste of his thick spunk on my tongue. I already had an email from him.

"Great time, buddy. My wife would literally cut off my pecker if I tried any of that shit on her. But you took it like a fucking pro...a perverted, twisted, slutty, faggot pro, but still a pro. I've got a couple of hours free tomorrow before I have to pickup the wife at the airport if you are up for a repeat performance. And I meant what I said, if you are agreeable to getting butt-fucked, I'd love to pop that hairy ass of yours. If you want to wear more sissy gear than just your panties, I'll fuck you like a cheap whore."

Damn, 3 hours ago I was just trying to get up the nerve to suck a stranger's cock, and now I was being propositioned to get fucked up the ass by the biggest cock I'd ever had the pleasure of meeting. My mind was trying to rationalize a "no" answer, but my hand went to my crotch and I was again rock fucking hard. While I felt a little shame that I had just been used sexually by a dominant male, I wanted more. You could say the floodgates had been opened.

Before I could second guess myself, I typed out a reply.

"Thank you Sir, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'd love to bend over, spread my hairy ass cheeks, and submit my hole to your big cock. You'll probably have to stuff my panties in my mouth to keep me from alarming the whole neighborhood with my screams when you open up my backdoor with that huge cock. I've already picked out my favorite fuck me heels and fishnet stockings. And I'll have my Velcro cuffs on, so you can restrain me better. Just name the time tomorrow and I'll see you in the garage."

And let me tell you, that next meeting was equally mind blowing.

Well, so began my journey to a full blown cock worshipping submissive bottom. And what an incredible journey it has been. Wouldn't trade it for all the gold in Fort Knox...well maybe for that. Guess I could buy a lot of cock and high heels with that kind of money.

12