My First Cock

Story Info
A submissive mind is awakened anally.
4.1k words
4.29
93.6k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first met Jeanette, I thought, what a wildcat. She was beautiful and wild. Our very first night together I felt like she fucked me rather than the other way around. She made it clear that she loved being on top, and truth be told I loved it too. She aroused some deep passion in me, and I never wanted a woman more than I wanted Jeanette.

One night after foreplay that I wished would never end, Jeanette began bringing out a number of silk scarves from a drawer, saying, "I want to tie you up. Will you let me do that to you?"

She had already captured my heart, so I thought, why not make it official. Once my ankles and wrists were secured, Jeanette licked and nipped at my nipples and raked my torso with her long nails, arousing us both. I wanted her and tried to grab her but the silk was surprisingly strong and held firm. Then she was breathing heavily just inches above my cock and drawing her nails across the insides of my thighs, driving me crazy with desire.

"Do you want me?" cooed Jeanette. "Are you ready to fuck me?" she asked.

"Oh God, yes," I responded, wanting her like I had never wanted anything.

"Oh my pussy is so wet for you," she purred and slipped two fingers deep into herself to show how wet she was and then put those fingers into my mouth. I instantly started sucking them clean.

"You want more? Beg me, honey. Tell me how much you want to taste my honey," she instructed me, and beg I did. I told her how much I wanted and needed to taste her sweet pussy. Then she'd allow me a few licks and would rise up just out of reach.

"More. More," I implored her, and she would relent and give my hungry mouth more of her delicious cunt.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she asked.

"Yesss," I hissed, so aroused, so in lust with her.

"What will you do for me? What will you do for me, if I let you fuck me?" she asked.

"Anything. Anything you want?" I replied.

Anything? Really?" she inquired.

"Yes, anything. Please let me fuck you," I told her.

Then bringing her bottom back to my mouth, she said, "Lick my ass, and stick your tongue in as far as possible and fuck me with it. Then I'll fuck you."

I felt so conflicted. I wanted her so badly and thought I would do whatever she asked, but never expected she'd ask me for this.

Seeing my hesitance, she began to rise up, saying, "I guess you don't really want to fuck me and didn't mean it when you said, you'd do anything."

"Please don't leave," I begged her, "I'll do it. I'll do whatever you want."

And with that she lowered her ass onto my mouth, and I slowly licked around her puckered hole, tasting ass for the first time. After growing accustomed to the slightly bitter and musky taste, I began to lick with greater enthusiasm and tried to penetrate her tight hole, finally getting past its ring.

"Oh that's so good," she moaned, "You're such a good ass-licker."

Whether it was her praise and her obvious pleasure or the forbidden taboo nature of licking her most private place, my passion increased, and I found I loved being her "ass-licker". I thrust my now eager tongue in and out of her ass and tried to get it in as deeply as possible, and when I felt her shudder to an orgasm, I felt it was my orgasm as well. I felt each wave of her orgasm contract around my tongue, and I felt such a surprising amount of pleasure in the act of pleasing her. When she had enough of my tongue, she lifted off me and moved to straddle my hips.

"Tell me how much you want to fuck me," she said, lightly rubbing her pussy along the length of my throbbing cock.

"Oh God, I want to fuck you. My cock aches to be inside you. Fuck me, please," I pled to her in earnest.

"OK, you can fuck me now," she said, her sex some 6 inches above my cock, and I lunged at her pussy with my pelvis. "That's right show me how much you want my dripping pussy," she purred, and I bucked and thrust as much as my restraints would allow, until she said, "Stop!"

I lay very still and she took the head of my cock and slid it back and forth along her dripping slit, and then lowered herself a bit until just the head was inside her. And still remaining above my pelvis, said, "Fuck me. Fuck me now."

I threw myself at her pussy with all the energy I had, and I thrust deep into her hovering sex. I was in a frenzy of lust and ecstasy.

Jeanette screamed at me, "That's right, fuck me you little ass-licker. Fuck me hard!"

And I did. I wanted her pussy and expended all my strength to get into her as deeply as my bonds allowed. Suddenly my orgasm hit, and I pumped stream after stream of hot cum into her, glorying in the immense pleasure she was giving me. I finally slumped back to the bed, spent, and she lifted off my cock, and spun around, placing her dripping sex above my mouth and said, "Clean me, ass-licker," and almost in a trance, I slowly licked her cum filled pussy, oblivious of the taste. "Get your tongue in as deep as possible and don't miss a drop," she commanded, and I obeyed, my will not seeming to be my own. As I was performing my cleaning I felt her mouth around my still hard penis and felt her tongue swirl around its head.

Never had I done so many of the things that I so willingly did for the first time with Jeanette. I was both literally and figuratively captivated by her. Wherever she would lead, I would follow.

Over the next several weeks Jeanette increased and solidified her control over me. Sex routinely involved some sort of restraint. Anallingus was always something that Jeanette wanted, and I now was completely hooked on providing, proving that indeed I was her "ass-licker". And after I came, whether in her pussy or mouth, I was expected to clean her pussy, until it was free of cum, or swallow whatever cum was left in her mouth.

Sometimes she would restrain my on my stomach with my legs spread wide, and she would spank my ass, somehow finding the spots that were more exciting than painful. After administering the spankings, she would usually rub a soothing cream on my reddened cheeks. This time however I felt her apply a line of lotion along the crack of my ass. (I didn't know at the time that it was actually lube.) And for the first time I felt her fingers exploring my most private place. Initially I clenched my buttocks, resulting in a vicious slap on my already reddened cheeks. "You will relax and remain open to me. Is that understood?" she asked.

"Yes, Jeanette," I told, wanting to obey her, knowing my pleasure was totally dependent on pleasing her. I felt her fingers return to the crack of my ass and slowly found the tight star of my sphincter, swirling lightly around its entrance. Despite my initial hesitance, I found the sensation of having my ass stroked was surprisingly enjoyable, and soon I was moaning as her finger entered me for the first time, giving me a pleasure I had never known could be experienced in this part of my body. For the first time I appreciated why Jeanette loved having her ass licked. It was amazing. When Jeanette's fingers started pistoning in and out of me, I was in heaven, moaning my pleasure. Then she suddenly stopped, and I let out a sigh of disappointment.

"Do you want me to continue, my little ass-licker? Well, do you?" she asked

"Oh yes," I exclaimed, "Your fingers feel wonderful."

"Then you need to beg me to fuck you with my fingers. Go on. Do it, my little ass-licker."

Not wanting this pleasure to stop, I begged her, "Please Jeanette, fuck my ass. It feels so good. I never knew it could feel like this. Please."

And I felt her applying more lube, and then one finger and then a second entered my tight ass, and I was transported again. Faster and faster her fingers went in and out of me, whipping me into a frenzy, and then she stopped moving her fingers, but both remained inside me reminding me of the pleasure they could give.

"You really like being my bitch, don't you?" she asked. "Tell me if you want me to keep fucking your ass. Tell me you like being my bitch."

"Oh God, I love being your bitch. Please keeping fucking me," I implored.

"Fucking who?" she asked.

"Your bitch. Please keep fucking your bitch," I responded, knowing that this was the only way to have my pleasure continue. What did it matter anyway? It was only just the two of us, and I would willingly be her bitch for pleasure like this. And with my acquiescence Jeanette continued her assault, and I became her bitch, moaning and crying out my pleasure. As my pleasure built, I was surprised to be nearing an orgasm.

All the while, Jeanette was saying, "That's right, fuck my hand bitch. Bitches, like you, love their asses fucked. Don't you bitch?" she asked, knowing the answer already.

"Oh yesss," I admitted. I didn't know about other bitches, but this bitch couldn't get enough of her hand. Soon I was announcing, "Oh God, I'm going to cum."

"That's right. Cum you fucking bitch," Jeanette ordered. I began to have the orgasm of my life, never even noticing that Jeanette had managed to insert a third finger into my ass, stretching me and adding to the intensity to the pleasure. As my orgasm spasmed, my ass muscles clenched around her fingers, heightening the experience. My body shook and shook, until I just laid there, trembling. Jeanette had shaken my world once again.

As I lay there still trembling, Jeanette went around the four corners of the bed and untied my wrists and ankles, gently kissing me on whichever part was nearest. "You really are wonderfully submissive," she told me affectionately, hearing that word in the context of our lovemaking for the first time. She instructed me to move off the wet spot I'd created, and then scooping as much of my spent cum as could get from the sheets, she smeared it into the crack of her ass and lay down next to me. "Come get your reward for being such a good bitch," she said.

Knowing what she wanted, and now appreciating the pleasure I was giving her for the first time, I enthusiastically dove between her beautifully rounded globes and licked up the cum. I had completely gotten used to the notion that my duty was to eat my cum wherever it was deposited and had come to relish this act and once it was all gone, I tongue-fucked Jeanette's ass as I knew she expected, and which I secretly loved to do.

Whether I was submissive or her bitch, all I knew was that sex with Jeanette was amazing. I was addicted to her and to her control. She took me places sexually and emotionally that I didn't know existed. Sometimes I felt conflicted, thinking about what would happen if anyone knew what I did for her and for her love, but that was also a problem because the doing of it in itself was amazingly pleasurable. I was also beginning to realize that I was getting off on the degrading things Jeanette said and did to me. I don't know why being her bitch was so exciting, but there was no denying I wouldn't give up being her bitch for the world. I loved licking her ass and being her "little ass-licker".

Over the next few weeks, my ass seemed to be the center of Jeanette's attention. I begged for the pleasure she would give me, not because it was my role but because I truly craved her fingers in my ass. I looked forward to more chances to be her bitch. Sometimes she wanted me to fuck her pussy, or she wanted me to cum in her mouth. But each time before even starting any foreplay, Jeanette would lube up my ass and insert a butt plug: to remind me that I was always her bitch to use as she pleased. After a few days she would introduce a bigger plug, which would stretch me more each time. Even though I loved fucking her or cumming in her mouth, I really missed her fingers in my ass.

After almost 3 weeks without being fucked by anything other than the plugs she inserted, Jeanette asked, "Bitch, are you ready to be fucked?"

"Oh yes," was all I could muster.

"Is that as good as you can do? Maybe you don't want to be fucked," Jeanette suggested.

"God, I miss being fucked by you. Your bitch needs you to fuck him," I said for the first time.

"Now that's more like the bitch I expect to hear from when I want to fuck," she said. And she began securing him face down and spread-eagled across her very large bed. She also blindfolded me for the first time adding to the suspense. Swoosh went the sound of a strap through the air, and it landed on the cheek of my ass with a somewhat painful thwack. Then another swoosh and an equally painful thwack landed on the other cheek. "Beg me to fuck you, bitch. Tell how hungry your ass has been for a good fucking," she told me, all the time more swats were raining down on my ass, causing me some real discomfort and no pleasure apart from mu cock, which was somehow rock hard.

"Please fuck my ass. Your bitch misses his ass filled. I need my bitch ass fucked. Please," I begged sincerely.

Then Jeanette stopped, and I heard unfamiliar noises, rattlings and rustlings, but soon felt the familiar sensation of lube being applied quite thoroughly to my ass. "Don't stop your begging if you want to be fucked," she said as she readied herself.

And I did beg, the whole time raising my ass to meet the hand I expected to invade my ass so pleasurably, but this time there would be no hand. Instead I felt something quite large and a little cold at the entrance of my ass, trying to push its way in.

"That's right bitch. I'm going to really fuck you this time." And she slowly managed to get the head of her strap-on into my ass. I felt my ass open and welcome this new intruder, and she slowly fucked my hole, cause a moan of pleasure to escape my lips, and hearing my moan as a sign, she increased both the depth of her thrusts but also the speed. Soon her strap-on was reaching depths her hand couldn't, and I experienced a new level of anal ecstasy.

"Does my bitch like my cock," Jeanette asked, knowing the answer. "Tell me how much you enjoy my cock."

"Oh, I love your cock inside me. Oh, I love being your bitch," I confessed, "Give me more. Give me more," I told her.

"Who owns this bitch?", Jeanette asked, all the while I am thrashing around beneath her thrusting cock.

"You do. You do. I'm your bitch."

"That's right. I own you. You're my bitch to do as I please. Isn't that right?" she asked.

"Yes. I'm yours to do as you please with. Just don't stop fucking me," I begged her.

Suddenly Jeanette's movements became erratic, and I was aware that somehow Jeanette was having an intense orgasm and was screaming her pleasure, adding to my own as I felt my own building. "That's right. Cum bitch. Cum for your owner," and I began as intense an orgasm as I ever experienced. Such pleasure and waves upon waves of more pleasure. Once again Jeanette had taken me to new heights. She truly owned me.

When it was clear that our orgasms had subsided, Jeanette pulled out of me and removed my blindfold and moved around the bed to release me. For the first time, I could see the strap-on she was wearing, and she looked wickedly erotic, naked apart from this small harness with a substantial looking cock protruding from her. She slipped off the condom that protected it, and smeared my cum all over the length of it. Laying propped up on several large pillow, Jeanette instructed me to lick and suck her cock and become her "cock whore" and "cum slut", and I dove onto her cock, as if I couldn't live without it. When the cum was gone, Jeanette practiced "deep-throating" me until I inevitably gagged. She told me a "good cock-whore" should be able to learn to take an entire cock down her throat without gagging, and said that's what she expected from me as well. I told her I would do my best not to disappoint her. After Jeanette had another orgasm, we lay together savoring the afterglow of our remarkable lovemaking.

As we lay there, holding one another, Jeanette told me that she loved having a bitch like me that she could do whatever she wanted with and said she was happy that I was pleased and satisfied with the arrangement. She told me that she hoped I always would be as satisfied in the future, but when I asked what she meant, Jeanette quickly shushed me. "You should always have a cock in your mouth. That way you won't be tempted to talk too much," she told me. I told that I loved having her cock in me, and if that pleased her, it certainly pleased me.

Over the next several months, I became Jeanette's cock-whore. After licking her ass for 30 minutes or so, she would have me bring her to orgasm by going down on her cock, which had become increasingly larger over time. Now I could routinely take its entire length down my throat without gagging or even discomfort. Jeanette would often place a gag in my mouth the shape of a cock while she ravaged my ass. She even began to place me in a chastity device for extended periods of time. What surprised me was that without the possibility of orgasm, the sensation of being fucked became even more intense, and I found I didn't miss the orgasms. I imagined they belonged to Jeanette, since I felt for a long time that I did as well. I would cum when Jeanette wanted.

Whenever Jeanette would fuck me if I said, "I want your cock", she would correct me and have me say, "I want cock."

"To keep it simple," she said.

And I did want cock. I wanted cock all the time. Jeanette saw that my ass was continuously plugged and that I was gagged with a cock in my mouth, whenever she wasn't using one end or the other. Since introducing me to cock, Jeanette rarely tied me up, since my compliance was established she said.

So it surprised me that she wanted to tie me up and blindfold me again. After being tied down on her bed, she whipped me harder than I could remember, leaving me in an agitated state and on the edge of tears. I only began to calm down when I felt her fingers smearing lube deep into my ass, getting it ready to be fucked.

The she had me beg. "Your bitch's ass needs cock so badly. Fill my bitch ass with cock please," I begged.

"You really want cock?" she asked.

"Oh God, yes. I'm a whore for cock," I told her, hoping she would quickly penetrate me and end the teasing. And then I felt the cock at my entrance. For a moment I sensed that something was different, as this cock plunged into me. I felt so conflicted and betrayed.

"No, please don't make me do this. I'm not gay," I pleaded with her

We had never discussed this, but as the real cock in my ass began to move more deeply, I found myself responding, truly like the cock whore I'd become. He continued to push deeply into my ass and slowly begins increasing his pace, and I began to moan with the pleasure his large cock was giving me.

Then Jeanette is there, telling me, "Tell him what a cock whore you are. Tell him how much you enjoy cock in your ass. Tell him," Jeanette ordered.

"Oh God," I said at the impossibly pleasurable sensations he was creating in my ass. "Oh Geez, That's so good. Your cock feels so good," I confessed.

"No," Jeanette insisted. "Tell him cock feels so good. Tell him."

"Cock feels so good. It does. I need cock in my ass. I'm a bitch for cock," I surrendered to the truth of my love for cock. I didn't even know what he looked like, yet here I was loving the cock in my ass and not wanting it to stop pounding and filling me.

"OK bitch, here's more cock for you," and Jeanette made some sort of sign I couldn't see, and legs rested on top of each of my out-stretched arms, and a rock hard cock was there at my mouth.

I had no hesitation any longer. I was a bitch for cock. All of Jeanette's training had paid off, and I easily took the entire length down my throat, eliciting a moan from each of us. I was barely able to move at all except to raise and lower my head a bit, but the force of the ass-pounding I was receiving was being transferred to the object of my oral worship as well. Soon both men's moans made clear they were about to cum. I wanted their cum, but I didn't want them to stop either. As they neared their release, Jeanette was giving graphic details of what was happening and how they were both going to shoot their loads deep into me and how I was truly a cock whore. I could only moan in agreement, the large cock in my mouth and throat preventing any other sound.

12