My First Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both men seemed to roar at once, and it felt marvelous to have my mouth filled with hot spunk for the first time and feel spurt after spurt of the other man's seed fill my ass. After both had pulled out of me, Jeanette untied me and took off my blindfold. She called out to the other room, and two more unfamiliar looking men came in with their cocks in hand.

One approached my face and said, "Suck my cock, bitch," and I resumed my efforts on a new cock. Meanwhile the other man took his position behind me, and quickly slid in where the other cock had exited. Again with both holes filled, I was in cock-whore heaven. I was able to look over to a nearby chair to see Jeanette impale herself on one of the cocks that had just been in me. After a slight pang of jealousy, I lost myself to the sensations that these new cocks were giving me. I didn't know where this would lead but like everything else Jeanette had shown me, this felt awfully good.

The new men were signaling their oncoming orgasms, and I welcomed their sperm, and felt disappointed when there was no more cum to be had. I wasn't disappointed for long when Jeanette instructed me to kneel on the floor as she sat on the edge of the bed, her legs spread wide and her pussy gaping and oozing of fresh cum. Soon I was devouring this new cum as if I'd been doing it all my life. I delighted in serving Jeanette this way.

Over next several days, all the men stayed and fucked both Jeanette and me as much as they liked. Besides swallowing whatever load was shot into my mouth, I also cleaned Jeanette whenever she would allow me. (Sometimes she was just too sore.) Once after two men came in her ass, one after another, I cleaned her too. It tasted disgusting, but it was also wickedly taboo.

Jeanette hardly fucks my ass anymore, although it is a special treat when she does. I am her devoted ass and pussy slave and lick or clean her whenever she wishes. I am also a bitch and a cock whore, who lives for cock. Fortunately Jeanette has her men friends over regularly, and although many would rather fuck her, there are several who appreciate the value of a talented cock whore and my mouth or ass is rarely empty for long.

12