My First Cock... BBC Ch. 02

Story Info
Further adventures between myself and my buddy Frank.
7.8k words
4.66
24.9k
31

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This second installment about finding Frank and getting to suck his BBC is not just about sucking his cock. It is more of a chronology of how we became suck buddies and turned each other on. To really get an accurate feeling for the characters involved, you should read the first installment to begin.

Thank you to all of those who have read the first installment and especially those who have taken the time and left your comments and ratings.

A very, very special "Thank You" to Apple_of_Eden

*****

To say that I was hooked on sucking cock, especially a nice, hard, black one would be an understatement in the order of saying that the Grand Canyon was a hole in the ground. The instant that I had Frank's cock between my lips, I knew I was hooked, and Frank knew it too. When he smiled at me and called me his cock sucker, I was proud. I realized that I wanted to pleasure Frank in ways that I never thought I would. Eating pussy was a favorite item on my sexual menu, but it had just been replaced by sucking cock. Black cock that is, with all the delicious chocolate sauce that comes with it.

On my drive home, after sucking my first cock, I couldn't help thinking about when I could meet Frank again and suck him off. I was hard and ready to go. The aftertaste of cum still lingering in my mouth was a constant reminder that this was not a dream, it was for real. Check it off my bucket list, "Suck a cock. Check."

One of the biggest fears of mine was that I would feel guilt and shame for what I had just done. After all, I was brought up to believe that if a guy sucked a cock, or had any kind of sexual encounter with another man, he was less of a man. To the contrary, I felt that touching, licking, and sucking on Frank's black cock was so natural, that I must keep doing it for as many times as I could. It was an act of sex between two men, who thoroughly enjoyed it. No guilt. No shame. Only arousal and the desire to do it again.

When I got home, my wife was out with one of the neighbor ladies, shopping. I couldn't help myself, so I dropped my pants, right on the living room floor and started stroking my blood engorged cock, while thinking back less than an hour ago, how I had taken my first cock and become a full fledged member of the "Black cock sucker's club." Thinking back on seeing and feeling Frank's thick black lips around my cock, then me, eagerly taking his thick, hard, black dick and making him cum was more than I could take. I was spewing another load of my 'vanilla' sauce into the palm of my free hand and eating my load, just the way Judy had trained me to. Slapping my palm into my open mouth and gobbling it down.

It wasn't too long after that, my wife and her friend returned from their appointed rounds of shopping. I couldn't resist giving my wife a kiss, full on her lips. I know, that with at least an hour and a half elapsed since I had Frank's hardon in my mouth, there was little chance of any residual cum still there, but my fresh load was less than 15 minutes earlier. Maybe, just maybe, there night be a little taste left for her. In any event, it made me tingle knowing that I was kissing my wife with the lips that had just sucked my first black cock off. Later that day, I relayed that tidbit of information to Frank, and he was admittedly excited about it.

Our online conversations took a gigantic leap from the realm of fantasy and make believe, to the realization of what we had done and wanted to do over and over. Frank was referring to me as 'his' cock sucker and how much he loved feeding me his 'chocolate' sauce. I had become 'vanilla dick' and he was 'chocolate dick.' We teased each other about how much it turned us on to have become interracial cock suckers. Both of us were sexually excited to be able to look at the contrasts in our skin and watch ourselves being devoured by the other, then taking our turn and doing the sucking.

One thing was apparent to me for sure, was that Frank was the dominant one in our friendship. Frank brought his limited, according to his estimation, experience to this relationship, and for me, he was the leader. He kept assuring me that I was in control, but in fact, I was just following my lust for cock, his black cock.

Frank had been telling me of his past sexual prowess and how his 'powerful' cock had fucked many women in the past, a lot of them white, and most of those married. Frank had been a teacher in his early working life and taught at both the high school level and college, before becoming the head honcho for a smaller corporation. He loved his work and it seemed that almost everyone loved his easy going ways. I know I did. When he walked into the coffee shop the first day we met, I could tell that he was a people person. His smile was infectious and his cheery disposition just wins you over. You want to do whatever he asks of you. I was hoping to keep this going as long as I could.

One of his online messages really got me going, more that the others. It was about a former student of his, that was about 10 years his junior. Frank had taught him many years ago, and when he took over as the head of the company, this former student was now working for Frank. Although he hadn't seen him for years, he always knew that he was an intelligent, hard worker. His name was Terry, but went by T.

The reunion of Frank and T went along just marvelous, and Frank was soon to find out that T and his wife (both white) had two grown children, and that he was anxious to catch up with Frank over drinks some night, if Frank thought it was appropriate, being as he was now T's boss. Frank accepted the invite and assured T that it would be his pleasure to have a drink or two and talk about what was new in each other's lives. Frank and T went for drinks and enjoyed it so much, they made it kind of a semi-regular thing, a couple of times a month. They would meet at different places for drinks, some franchises that were known for their sexy waitresses, others just for their food and friendly service.

One night, T suggested that they meet for drinks in the lounge of a hotel, on the outskirts of town. He had heard that their pizza and wings were highly thought of. Frank agreed. Being the last to leave work on a daily basis, Frank pulled into the crowded parking lot of the hotel to find T's car was already there. Walking in and peering about, Frank noticed T sitting in a back corner booth with a voluptuous blond woman. Before we get all carried away here thinking that this woman was some kind of super perfect, movie star, unrealistic Barbie type, she wasn't. Not to say that she wasn't beautiful. She was. She had long blond hair that draped over her shoulders and framed her very pretty face. Her make-up was sparingly, yet professionally applied. She had a low cut clingy top that showed just enough of her ample cleavage to let everyone know that she was comfortable with her sexuality, yet not so much as to scream 'cheap whore'. Her short, tight skirt rode up high on her thighs, but the leggings underneath covered her skin. She was in the under 50 age range, but not by much. T was just 50 and Frank had turned 60 a couple of years earlier. Without understating her attractive looks, she could still turn heads with her full figure.

When Frank reached the booth, T introduced his wife, Sarah. Interesting, indeed. Since the former teacher and student had been meeting for drinks, they had discussed many things, work, sports, the good old days, and had explored the sex topic from time to time. T had confided in Frank that his wife Sarah was a real dynamo in bed and that he was unable to keep up with her, especially since he hit his late 40's and now turned 50. Just looking at Sarah, Frank could tell that she was a real firecracker. Talking to both T and his wife, Frank could sense some underlying anxiousness. When Sarah got up to use the ladies room, T suddenly was at a loss for words. He was stuttering and stammering and turning all shades of red.

Frank thought that he knew what the agenda was, but wanted to let T bring it up. Frank didn't want to be presumptive. Finally breaking the silence. T asked what Frank thought about his wife, Sarah.

"Do you like her, Frank? Do you find her attractive? Sexy?" T asked, all of the questions kind of run together, like he had to ask them before he chickened out.

"I think she is delightful," Frank answered, "She is everything that you have told me and more."

"You like her then?" T asked, as if he needed Frank's explicit approval.

"Absolutely. She is beautiful, witty, sexy, and she knows how to dress to show off her assets," Frank told T, with his trademark smile.

If Frank knew anything, he knew where this conversation was going. He had been there before, a couple of times. Letting his answers sink in with his younger friend, Frank sipped on his drink before adding, "You are a lucky man to have such a pretty and sexy wife. By the looks of her, I can believe that she needs a lot of loving."

The relief on T's face was obvious as Frank praised Sarah. Now came the hard part. T stammered on and on as Frank patiently waited to hear what it was that was so difficult for T to say.

"Ummm... ah.. well... " T managed to get out as he sat there spinning his wheels.

Again, Frank thought he knew, but best be safe and wait for T to say the words. "T, if there is something that you want to say, or ask, go right ahead.. I think we have known each other long enough to be able to talk about anything."

In a voice that was barely audible over the din of the lounge, T asked, "Would you like to have sex with Sarah?"

Frank noticed that he was holding his breath as he awaited the answer. Not wanting to see his friend T pass out from lack of oxygen, Frank leaned in close and said, "I would love to fuck her. I bet she is one wild woman in bed."

"She is," T managed to say as he started to breathe again, just in time for Sarah's return to the booth.

Looking at her husband's reddened face and Frank's Cheshire cat grin, Sarah knew that the rehearsed conversation had taken place. Frank had been asked 'the' question, and the answer was "Yes." When she sat back down both men stared at her as if they were waiting for her to take control of the conversation. Giving T. a 'look', he nodded his head up and down. Sarah seemed to get a bit impatient with the lack of communication, since she sat back down and gave her husband a hand gesture that meant, "Well, what's going on here?"

Frank stepped up and took over, realizing that what was happening here was an awkward situation, at best. T had did his best in conveying the invitation for Frank to fuck Sarah, and in accepting the opportunity to do so, Frank must now take the bull by the horns and lead the way. After all, this wasn't the first time a white hubby had asked Frank to fuck his white wife. Frank spoke in hushed tones to avoid anyone overhearing what he was talking about much to the delight of T especially.

"We had the talk Sarah, and it will be an honor to have sex with you," Frank said to her. "We can do it any time the both of you are ready. Just let me know when."

Sarah produced a credit card sized little folder, the kind your hotel room keys come in, with the room number neatly written on the inside. Removing one key for herself and T she slid the folder over to Frank.

"How about right now?" she said. looking at Frank more than at T.

"No time like the present," he answered.

Frank liked her forward approach. He now knew that she was the driving force behind all of this, not T.

"How about you give us five or ten minutes to go to the room and get, um, more comfortable," Sarah suggested.

"Good idea. Gives me some time to call my wife and tell her I will be late coming home."

Frank's wife, was a professional business woman herself and was used to Frank working late, taking business trips, and entertaining clients on a regular basis, so she was accustomed to him not keeping a regular schedule or coming home on time for dinner. Frank had the time, and now was as good a time as any. Frank bid farewell to his friends, knowing that he would be seeing more of them shortly. Lots more of them.

As the couple stood, T was noticeably aroused and his efforts to hide his erection were not entirely successful. Sarah was beaming as she slid out of the booth and stood so close to Frank, that he could feel the heat from her. This was going to be one of Frank's better nights out with the boys.

"Remember, only 10 minutes at the most. Don't keep us waiting." she purred in Frank's ear.

I knew that Frank was telling me all of this because I had told him of my desire to see my wife fucked by another man, preferably a black man. He knew it was exciting for me and increased my need to suck him off again and again. How did he know? Because I told him so.

Frank took his time finishing his drink and gave the couple an extra few minutes to let their butterflies settle down and any last minutes regrets, time to surface. The last thing that Frank wanted was for T or Sarah to have any misgivings about this whole thing. Things like this could unravel in a hurry. He wanted every one involved to be absolutely sure of what was to happen and every opportunity to give it a pass, and pretend like it was never mentioned.

Arriving at the hotel room on the top floor, at the far end of the hallway, Frank gave a short knock on the door as he swiped the card key through the electronic locking device. With a slight click, the door unlocked and Frank walked inside. It appeared that both T. and Sarah were not having second thoughts. T sat in a side chair, with an obvious boner sticking up in his pants. Sarah, was sitting on the edge of the bed, wearing a calf length silky robe, opened up in the front about halfway up her thigh. Both were smiling ear to ear. T got up and offered Frank a glass of wine from an opened bottle on the work station desk. Sarah already had a glass of the Merlot and held up her glass in a toast as Frank sat on the edge of the bed beside her.

"Here is to us," she said, "All three of us."

"Hear, hear," Frank added as he clinked glasses with Sarah and looked at T, who was again seated, trying not to make his erection too obvious.

*************************

In between these snippets about his time with T and Sarah, Frank was working his magic on me. He constantly complimented me on my oral abilities and of course, that made me want him even more.

"Peter, where did you learn to suck cock like that?"

"I would have to say I was self taught, or at least I paid attention to all the porn video I watched on the internet," I would tell him.

"How many guys have you sucked off before me?" he would ask.

"You were my first, Frank. I told you before we met that I never sucked a cock in my life."

"You were too good to be a virgin cock sucker Peter. Come on, tell me. How many guys did you suck before me."

"When I see you again Frank, you will be my first and my second blow job."

"I want to believe you," he would write to me, "but you are just too good."

"You know what they say Frank? Flattery will get you another blow job, and another, and ... " I told him.

"Who's cock sucker are you?"

"Your cock sucker Frank."

Then we would go right back to the threeway with Sarah, T, and him.

*************************

As they sipped on wine, the conversation was polite and amazingly un-sexual for the first several minutes. Frank wanted to make sure everyone was comfortable and thinking clearly. Sex talk could be very volatile and get people worked up beyond where they really wanted to be. When the inevitable sex talk happened, Frank wanted the three of them to discuss it freely without being overly horny. That would indeed happen soon enough. He wanted all three to feel they were making the best decision.

"So, tell me what is it that you guys want from me," Frank threw out there to neither of them specifically.

"I want to find out if it is true," Sarah spoke up.

"Find out if what is true?" Frank asked, already knowing the answer.

"You know," Sarah replied, showing a blush for the first time. "You black guys are supposed to have really big cocks and know how to please a woman," she threw in there.

"We do," Frank replied, the big grin on his face growing bigger, much like his cock was. "What about you T? What are you looking for?"

"Well, I um.. I just..ah... I want to see Sarah get fucked really good," T managed to say as he more or less looked away from Frank.

"Is that true T? Look at me and tell me."

"Umm.. yes, ... it is Frank. I, ah kind of, you know , heard um, that you are really, like hung," T struggled to say.

"Okay. Tell me, who thought about me fucking Sarah?"

"Well, I um, sort of mentioned to her one night in bed, that I heard about you, you know, liking to fuck white ladies." T continued, "That's what I heard other people say, anyway,"

T was now feeling more confident and comfortable with where this was going. And so was Sarah, and Frank.

"Yes, he did tell me, that you had a really big cock and I just wanted to try it out." Sarah chimed in. "I never had a really big one, or any other cock besides T's."

Frank was almost laughing now, trying to relieve the sexual tension in the room. "You will soon get your wish."

The more Frank told me about this liaison the more I was intrigued by it. Frank also questioned me about how I would feel about my wife sweating between the sheets with him. He asked a lot of questions that he already knew the answer to. I think it was just his way of making people feel that he understood what we wanted. He was right.

"Just one more time here, T and Sarah. Is this what you both want? Once my big, black dick gets stuffed in Sarah's pretty white pussy, there is no way to un-fuck her."

Sarah gulped her wine and then stood, moving directly in front of Frank. She seductively slid the robe from her shoulders and let is slip ever so slowly, until her large breasts were visible through her semi transparent bra. Wiggling her hips, she let the robe fall to the floor, showing Frank a matching pair of semi transparent panties. Holding her arms outstretched, she stepped in closer and had her big boobs within an inch of Frank's face. "That is a big YES for me."

T looked down to the tent pole in his pants, "And a big YES for me too."

"Then let's get this party started," Frank said as he pushed the shoulder straps of Sarah's bra aside and the cups down. He took a hardened dark nipple between his lips and gave it a sucking. I had to tell Frank just how much I wanted this to happen between him and my wife, Ann. I told Frank that there would be no hesitation on my part. I would not be stuttering or stammering or having second thoughts about it. I would love to see Frank fuck my wife. And I would do anything in my power to make it happen. Unfortunately, I had already played that card at home. I had tried to convince her to fuck other men, and she would not go for it. I tried by playing some interracial porn in our bedroom as part of foreplay. Although it made for great sex, when I made my pitch and asked if she wanted to try black cock for real, she balked at the suggestion.

Having been around the block a time or two, Frank knew that him fucking Sarah was not just for her satisfaction. Part of the gratification was for T as well. Frank did not know exactly how it worked, but for some strange reason, white boys were getting their rocks off thinking about their wives getting fucked by black men. Having it happen in real life was spreading like wild fire. "God bless those white boys" thought Frank. "And God bless those white wives that go along with it."

As Frank busied his mouth and hands working on Sarah's lovely big tits, he noticed that T had left his chair and took a better position, where he could see what was happening up close. It did make Frank feel a bit more powerful in relation to T Not only was Frank, his boss, now he was going to have carnal knowledge with T's wife.