My First Cock Sucking

Story Info
My first story and my first experience of sucking a cock.
1.4k words
3.85
42.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3hari
S3hari
3 Followers

Hello readers, my name is Hari. I am new to writing. This is going to be, my first attempt to write some of my fantasy and few real incidents in the form of story.

As an introduction myself Hari, 34 old male from south India. I like experimenting with my sexual desires and fantastic. Some of them might be interesting for you and some are not.

I am a bi sexual who started to develop Interest in BDSM, specially the one called FemDom. Yes, I am submissive sexual character.

As a beginner I would like to share my small experience, when I fulfilled a long time fantasy of sucking a cock of an elder man. It was at my age of 18, when I was at my home. One night one man came to see my father for some business consulting. My father was not at home that time, he was with one of our relatives. I was asked to take him to see my father. It was night time almost close to 8pm. My place is a village, house are built distance apart. I needed to take him almost half a kilometre through isolated area, where no street light or house available.

He looks 40 year old average build man.

I asked him to come with me, he was okey to follow me. He was walking very slow. So need to adjust my speed to match his. We had conversation while we walk. I was always in my mind to have a thick hard cock in my mouth to know how it feels..

Meanwhile during over conversation, he rub my belly, yes I was/am chubby. And he turned the conversation about the chubby body. I was laughing at his comments. He slowly shove his hand under my pants and softly grab my small cock.

The he laughed and said, "Oh, you have a small cock!"

I was embarrassed, but smiled at his comment. I didn't have any objection for him to grab my cock. What I wanted was his cock..

"Your's is so small, do you know how big is mine!"

I said "No."

He asked in a low voice, "Do you want to know?"

I was very surprised and surely was very happy on finally I am getting opportunity to see one big cock. I said nothing to him just looked at his face, I was nervous.

He was wearing a dhoti, south Indian style dress. He slowly grab my hand and took under the dhoti. I thought, he was going to show me his big cock. My heart was pumping, it was a moment of dream comes true. Then he rubbed his cock with my hand. I wasted no time, grabbed his thick cock and shaked a bit.

Now it is hard and thick, I can feel the hard big cock in my hand. It was too big to cover with my hand. So rubbed all-around to feel his big hard cock. He had no panties, so it was easy for me to explore. It was hard, thick, long and was warm and definitely heavy. I can feel the weight of his cock in my hand.

He was also rubbing my cock, I was waiting for this moment, to fulfill one of my greatest fantasies, to suck a big cock like his. My throat was dry, voice was not coming out, I was enjoying his cock. I knew I never get a chance like this.

I took courage to ask him, "Can I ..."

It was a very feeble voice. He haven't heard it.

So brought his ears to my face and asked, "What is that boy, do you like my tool?"

I have recovered a bit, and said "Yes, Can I have it in my mouth?"

He was surprised to hear such a question. He was not expecting me to suck, I think he only looking for Foreplay. My question stunned him for a sec. Then he removed my hand out of his cock. Moved bit back and raised his dhoti to a side. And grabbed his cock with his right hand and Shaked couple of time and with his left hand he hold my head and push my head downwards. He take a look around to check no one is around. Then slowly brought his cock in to my mouth. It was too big for my mouth. It wasn't entered in to my mouth.his cock head was thick and hard like a rock and way big for my mouth, my tooth level was stopping it from going in.

He told "I don't think it will enter kid, Let me see."

He was not holding my head anymore and was doing something on his cock. I was waiting on my knees and watching him doing something, it was not clear it was so dark to know. Then he grabbed by head again and brought to his cock.

"Take it in your mouth."

This time his cock is not that hard, it was flexible, it is bit smaller than before, he lost some of his erection. Cock easily entered into my mouth. It was not hard, as it was before. I run my tongue through his cock. It was so soft, his cock head was smooth and soft. I never had tasted a cock before. I was curious to know the feeling of sucking one.

He told, "Don't bite, don't use your teeth!"

I opened my mouth bit more wider and was enjoying a cock in my mouth for the first time. His cock become hard again, It covered all my mouth, it became hard for me to move my tongue. My spit started to build up in my mouth, so I tried to take his cock out of my mouth. That time I realised, it is not going to get out of my mouth. His cock head was so big, it stuck in my mouth forever. At that moment We realised, we need to lose his erection to get it out of my mouth. But his cock was hard and tight in my mouth and he was enjoying my mouth, it is not going to happen easily.

He told, "Let me cum."

I was shocked to hear that. I never want to go that far, just wanted to know how it will feel when I suck a hard thick cock. He started to moan, and I was enjoying the raw tasting of his hard cock head. It took not much time, I felt change in the quantity of fluid in my mouth. Something was pumped into my mouth and tastes different and smells odd. I wanted to get away from it, but i was locked up. I can't see what is happening, but I can feel some thick fluid all over my mouth and it was running out of my mouth. I understand he just cum into my mouth. I was having a wonderful experience for have a thick cock and his hot cum in my mouth. I didn't wanted to drink it, so I sealed my throat. I was getting impatient and getting nervous, what if I can get his cock out of my mouth. What if someone comes and see me sucking him. He was pumping a lot of his hot cum in to my mouth.I was getting more that what I wanted to experience.

Cumming helped him to loose his erection. His cock is now getting flexible and smaller. I was feeling relaxed and removed his cock from my mouth. He grabbed my both shoulder and helped me to stand up. He was smiling and happy to have such a experience. I was having a load of his cum in my mouth and face and some in my dress. He helped me to clean it. May be because it was my first time, when I spit his cum out, I had a feeling to vomit, but haven't.

He asked me, "Don't you wanna cum."

I was so relaxed to get out of the situation, I never wanted to cum at that moment.

I said nothing but Shaked my head (left to right) to prompt "No."

We then started moving to meet my father. We continue the conversation.

"Did you liked it?"

"How is my cock?"

"Did you liked my cum, did you drinked it?"

That was my first experience of sucking a cock. Which created a craving for me to have more thick hard elder cocks. Hope to continue with my story if you guys liked this one. Let me know.

S3hari
S3hari
3 Followers