My First Day

Story Info
Sclabh's first day serving Ms. Brigit.
1.5k words
4.35
21.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sclabh
sclabh
11 Followers

I had walked into my house shaking. I had a date, if that's the proper term, with an absolute Goddess the next morning. We met two days earlier, when my police duties took me to a routine vandalism call on a secluded cul-de-sac. Answering the door was this striking woman with red hair, green eyes, a firm tanned body and what seemed like the most luscious set of tits imaginable; She had made me weak in the knees and gushing as I stood trying to look professional in my not so sexy uniform. I stopped by the next day with a lame excuse about forgetting some information for my report and having to file a follow-up. Not only did She see through my excuse for being there, but bored into my soul with those green eyes. Ms Brigit O'Toole took control of that visit and told me to come back after my shift was over and perhaps all my questions would be answered. That was three hours ago, She had laid out the ground rules of behavior in Her presence and had me naked on my knees in the span of less than ten minutes. We didn't really have sex nor did She disrobe. She did inspect my cunt, causing a jolt of electricity to run through me that almost blew the top of my skull off. Nonetheless I was not allowed to orgasm, in fact She ordered me out of the house, to shave my trimmed little bush and to return at 8:00 AM sharp the next day.

After removing my pubes as directed, I called in for a vacation day, had some wine and tried to sleep. The 6:30 alarm was like reveille at the police academy. Jumping up, I got ready as best I could, but knowing my clothes were to be left at Ms Brigit's door made wardrobe choices seemingly unimportant.

No real stranger to light BDSM, I had a general understanding of what I was facing, the real question was how hard Ms Brigit would push me or what Her standards really were. At 8:00 AM I removed my sundress, thong and flip-flops and knocked on the breezeway door and knelt on the threshold.

The door opened and Ms Brigit stood over me looking stunning, so stunning I let out an audible gasp. Gone was the leather mini and sheer blouse of last evening. And in its place was a green and black satin bustier, matching mini and killer heels.

"Good morning precious, please come in," was all Ms Brigit said as She turned and walked into the great room.

As I tried to stand and walk in, Ms Brigit stopped, spun and in one fluid motion grabbed my hair and snapped my neck back.

In a most polite voice Ms Brigit asked, "Did you receive permission to stand?"

"No Mistress." This brought a stinging slap across my cheek.

"I am not your Mistress. I instructed you to address me as Ms Brigit or Ma'am, isn't that correct?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"If you work out, perhaps I will think about keeping you around, but you certainly do not impress me with your current deportment."

Academy training kicked in and a, "No excuse, Ma'am," seemed to satisfy Ms Brigit.

We started where we left off the night before; I was instructed to display my cunt for inspection. I rolled onto my back, spread my legs and opened my outer lips. It strangely seemed more natural and less embarrassing than it had the night before. Ms Brigit probed my cunt for rouge hair but fortunately found none. She traced the outline of my lips, gently brushing my swollen clit and slipping a finger ever so slowly into my vagina. I let out a moan and a pleading, "Please, Ma'am?" I needed to cum so bad I think I would have done anything.

Ms Brigit smirked, removing Her finger and placing the pointed toe of Her shoe against my clit. I began to shamelessly grind my clit against Her shoe. Laughing, She stepped back shaking Her head.

"Aren't we the needy bitch. Go to the kitchen, empty the dishwasher, wipe down the countertop, pour me coffee; black and cut some orange slices and serve me at the pool."

"Yes, Ma'am," was again my response. Frustrated and horny, I completed my tasks and served Ms Brigit poolside.

Ms. Brigit was sunbathing nude, sitting up on a chaise lounge. She was more beautiful naked than She was in sexy clothes. She had a light red V of pubic hair that pointed like an arrow to a perfect pussy.

"Skim the pool while I eat," said Ms Brigit as She turned Her attention to the orange.

Working away, I never noticed Her walk up behind me.

"Come," she said, and then instructed me to always walk behind Her unless instructed otherwise. She also told me that within three steps of Her I was never to turn my back on Her. Walking away from the pool and towards a small cabana Ms Brigit never gave me a second look. Near the cabana was a small patio of rough cobblestone.

"Here," Ms. Brigit said, pointing to the cobblestones, "We may as well start your training with here."

This didn't seem at all threatening as I looked down at an area of cobblestone about three feet wide and six feet long; I thought it resembled an old sidewalk that somehow never was completed.

"Down, on your back, please."

I immediately complied with this seemingly simple request. Once situated, I finally noticed that there were stakes next to the cobblestones. Ms Brigit had me tied spread eagled on the cobblestone in seconds. The stones were surprisingly hot for so early and the rough uneven surface quickly caught my attention. One stone neatly pressed my right shoulder blade so that was quickly becoming the focus of my existence.

"Now dear, I want you to pay attention so I may set some ground rules, ok?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"If this arraignment is to work out, your complete, unhesitant obedience is required. Is that understood?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Good, first and foremost, your body is no longer yours; it's mine. I will pleasure it for my amusement and I will cause it pain for my amusement. Your mouth, cunt, tits and ass are mine and mine alone. Do you follow me so far?"

"Yes, Ms Brigit."

"Good, just to be clear, you will never orgasm without my permission."

"No, Ma'am," was my response, but my mind was saying what the fuck did I get myself into? Should I just say, "Sorry, I think I made a mistake?" This thought process was cut short as Ms Brigit straddled my head. Looking up was this magnificent pussy that certainly changed

my focus from the cobblestones to my aching cunt.

"I'm going to slowly lower myself onto your face. You will lick my pussy-RESPECTFULLY. If you lose control you will be punished, understand?"

"Yes, Ms Brigit."

Ever so slowly Ms Brigit lowered herself onto my face. I just wanted to grab those gorgeous hips and pull Her down to me; the best I could do was open and close my hands and curl my toes in frustration.

As She got closer, my pointy tongue reached out and grazed her mound. I thought I heard a gasp, but my universe focused on that pussy an inch from my mouth. Using all the discipline I could muster, I began to lightly brush Her lips with the point of my tongue. I traced Her lips slowly and lightly, fighting the need to just gobble that beautiful pussy. Ms Brigit lowered Herself just a bit further, an inch, a half inch? My tongue touched her clit lightly and I began to run it in a small circle around it. Then with little brushes I flicked at it.

Ms Brigit began to rock onto my chin grinding into me. I licked faster and faster as the pressure increased on my face. A cobblestone pounded the back of my head, I didn't care. I caught Ms Brigit's clit in my mouth and sucked. I sucked hard and could hear a muffled noise from above. Ms Brigit continued to fuck my face harder and harder. She must have reached out, the next thing I felt was a jolt in my right nipple, and electricity seemed to pulse from my nip right to my cunt. My ass and cunt seemed to lift off the stones as I continued to suck on Ms Brigit's clit as hard as I could. She began a rhythmic pulling and twisting of my nipple, each tug sending more fire to my cunt. I could hear Ms Brigit shriek, it seemed endless, but She never stopped snapping my nipple. The pressure in my belly was building.

I yelled, "Please may I cum, please?"

Ms. Brigit tightened Her grip on my head, locking Her knees and pinning my head between them. "Yes, cum my sclabh, cum." In an explosion of my senses, my back arched and my toes curled as I saw red and green explosions. I came without one touch to my cunt. I was panting for breath. As I returned from sub space and looked at the now standing Ms Brigit I said, "Thank you, Ma'am, thank-you." As an afterthought I asked, "What's a sclabh?"

Ms Brigit answered, "It's Irish for slave."

sclabh
sclabh
11 Followers