My First Day with Josh

Story Info
Josh CUMS to stay with Terri for a few days.
3k words
4
12.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paced nervously back and forth waiting for Josh to arrive. It was pouring buckets and had been all day, I was afraid that something may have happened to delay him. Everything was in place, Dustin was gone for the next few days, I'd taken the time off of work ... I looked around just to make sure everything was perfect when I heard a car in the drive. My belly did flips as I saw him exit the driver's side. He grabbed a bag from the back seat and then sprinted to the door, the hood on his jacket protectively pulled over the "curls." When he had made it under the awning he looked up and not expecting to see me standing there anxiously he jumped.

"You scared me." He said and then laughed. I smiled. I'm sure the sight of me would scare anyone, even Bigfoot! I didn't know what to say, my mind was a whirling torrent of words and phrases I had practiced for hours in front of the mirror while waiting but now as he stands there I am in awe. For the record I'm never dumbstruck, I can always think of something to say even if it's something totally retarded – not this time. The cat had gotten my tongue for sure!! "Umm ..." Josh said after a moment. "Can we go in?"

"Oh my God!" I said slapping myself on the forehead and pushing the door open behind me. "Of course!" We went inside and he dropped his bag on the floor and unzipped the soaked jacket he was wearing. He flipped the hood down and it was as if it were straight out of a cartoon – I stared in reverence of the curls as they literally swirled around his head and glowed brightly. I sighed and it must have been out loud because Josh just laughed at me. I looked down at his face and he waved his hand in front of me.

"Hello?" I laughed then. "Jeez, when a man meets a woman with umm ... huge 'tracks of land' shall we say – he usually stares at them. Why is it when people meet me they stare at my head?" I made a face.

"I think you know why." He nodded.

"Yeah. I'll have to adopt the motto 'Eyes down here!'" I giggled ostentatiously. He is funny. I like funny. I took his coat from him. I had a sudden urge to press it to my face and inhale deeply but I just hung it up on the hook behind the door instead then turned back to him. He stood with his hands tucked nervously into the back pockets of his jeans. "So I suppose introductions are in order?" He asked. I blushed. I BLUSHED! Heh heh ...

"I'm Terri." I said and then said 'duh' in my head! I stuck my hand out for him to shake and he pulled me into his arms for a hug instead. Holy crap, I wrapped my arms around him and discovered just how delicate a frame he had. I could probably squeeze and break every one of his ribs. But he felt so good under my arms that I didn't want to let go. Eventually I did. He slipped off his shoes and I grabbed his large hand. My hand felt so tiny engulfed in his. "I'll give you the ten cent tour." I said and dragged him around the townhouse explaining everything. "The kitchen." I said stupidly, as if he couldn't have figured that out, the stove was a dead giveaway! He just nodded politely at everything and then laughed when I showed him my computer.

"Good grief!" He said as he saw all the pics I had so carefully printed then cut out and stuck all over. "Don't you get sick staring at that all day?" I laughed, as if!

"Not a chance." I said.

"When I get home I'm going to put pictures of you on my computer and see what happens." I frowned.

"Don't you dare. You'll never eat again."

"Ha!" He said.

Well after the 'tour' we sat on the couch and talked for a while. You know sometimes when people first meet there are these awkward silences but when you get two people in a room who like to talk like Josh and I ... well there were no silences, only jabbering. Now he's an American, I'm an American but there were times when he talked so fast I could barely understood what he said and at first, too embarrassed to ask him to repeat I just missed what he'd said but after a while I came right out and told him to slow down so I could understand what he was saying. He just laughed at me. As time passed I realized I was hungry – I hadn't eaten all day due to the anticipation of his arrival but now that he was here and we were chatting comfortably I told him that I'd love to take him to this wonderful little Italian restaurant in town called Gabriel's. He said he was starving too so we got our shoes on and left. Gabriel's isn't a far drive – maybe 5 minutes so we were there in no time. After we'd been seated and looked at the menu Josh says to me; "Watch this, I'm going to order in Italian." And then he winked. I smiled knowing that the waitress wouldn't understand a word he said but I watched eagerly as she made her way back and asked if she could take our order. So Josh says; "Lo gnocchi con bolognese per entrambi noi soddisfa." And the waitress just stares at him blankly.

"Umm, wait right here." She says and rushes back to the kitchen. Moments later the owner, a slight woman by the name of Gabriella (how fitting, eh?) comes back to the table. I know her, she's the owner and a very nice person. She approaches the table and starts to speak to Josh.

"Signore! Quanto meraviglioso che parlate italiano. Provengo dall'Italia io stesso. Grazie per venire al mio ristorante, voi ha confuso il waitress parlando in mia lingua ma ora parlerò voi." Confused, Josh just stares at her. She spoke faster than he ever did and in Italian no less. I began to giggle then and he glanced at me quickly then back up at her as she continued on her rant in Italian. I stepped on his foot under the table and he sighed at me.

"Signora!" He said trying to interrupt her tirade. "Signora! Prego, non parlo italiano così come voi. Rallentano o parlano l'inglese!" She ignored him and went on and on. This brought on another giggling spell and my stomach began to hurt from laughing. Josh turned to me and I could see his cheeks were bright pink. "What are you laughing at?" He said under his breath and I covered my mouth and laughed harder. "La signora, tutta che desideri è lo gnocchi con bolognese per entrambi noi soddisfa. And a bottle of Chianti." He said with a sigh.

"Coming right up." She said in English and walked away. That's my Gabriella! I laughed again and Josh glared at me.

"Very funny." He said. "You did that on purpose." I shook my head and wiped at my damp eyes.

"I did not, I swear!" He nodded.

"Mmhmm." He said not believing. I glanced at him and he growled and so every time I looked at him during dinner I well up in giggles. After a while he laughed too. "Wow, that was a little embarrassing." He'd said once he'd gotten over the humility of it. He tried to get me to admit I'd set him up but I didn't – Gabriella is just like that. Dinner was fantastic and Josh and I polished off the bottle of Chianti. When we went to pay the waitress said that it was compliments of Gabriella and Josh was going to insist that he pay when Gabriella came out of the kitchen and shooed him out the door in Italian. This brought on another round of giggles and he and I laughed all the way back to the townhouse. When we had stripped ourselves of our shoes and coats we flopped down on the couch lazily.

"What should we do now?" He asked and then eyed me. Heh heh heh ... what do you think I said? Let's FUCK?? Of course I didn't but I thought it!

"Want to watch a movie?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"Sure." He said. So I put on a movie but before it began we both changed into more comfy clothes, I put on my kitty cat pajama pants and a tee shirt and he put on a pair of sweats. I grabbed a very soft blanket from the closet and we sat on the couch to watch the movie. Halfway into the movie he laid down with his head in my lap. I lightly stroked his hair as we watched; playing with the springy curls, pulling them straight and then letting them go and watching them coil back up tightly against his scalp. It had been some time since he'd moved and I was almost positive he was sleeping. Leaning over I looked at him. His eyeballs looked upward into mine. "Yes?" He said. I smiled.

"Just checking to see if you were sleeping." I said.

"I almost was." He said. "That feels nice." I sat back and continued to play. Who cares what else happened in the world – I could sit there forever just playing with his soft hair. A couple of my cats, Snowball and Midnight came to investigate this new creature that had invaded their lair and after filling their senses with his scent and noting he wasn't a threat they curled up, one on his hip and the other between his feet. He thought this was quite cute and explained though he was a dog lover but he adored cats too. I was glad to hear that being as I have 5 of them! After the movie was over he reluctantly left my lap and held his hands out to me. I took them and he pulled me up off the couch. "Bed time." He said leading me towards the stairs. That's when I began to sweat! Now I am not afraid of sex – I love it! (who doesn't?) But Josh ... wow! He's hot and sexy! YIKES! Silently we went upstairs and he grabbed his bag that was in the hallway and headed for Dustin's room.

"Hey!" I said halting him. "Where are you going?"

"I was going to sleep in Dustin's room tonight." I shook my head.

"Oh no, there's no reason for that."

"Are you sure?" He said with a delicious smile. Was I sure? Ummm hell yeah I was sure! I nodded.

"Oh very sure." I said and headed for the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then allowed him the liberty of using the room. He closed the door and when he came out I nearly wet myself. He had shed his clothes except for a pair of boxers. Now, I look at Josh in pictures all the time and can nearly envision what he might look like under his clothes but ... *gulp* seeing him in person nearly naked heading for MY bed well ... that was more than just a little daunting. I felt my face glowing pink and he smiled at me. Before he slid between the sheets he pulled down the boxers and discarded them on the floor. I gasped like I'd never gasped before as he crawled into bed completely naked.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, I sleep naked." He said with a wicked smile and rolled onto his side holding his head up with his hand. I smiled back at him and slid my shirt over my head and wiggled out of my pajama pants then tossed them on the floor.

"When in Rome ..." I said with a shrug. He laughed and flopped over onto his back pulling me into his arms. I curled into him and ran my hand over his hairy chest. He lay silent and allowed me to play for a while before turning to me and tilting my chin up with his finger. When he kissed me for the first time I felt tiny little sparks that traveled from my face all the way through my body. My heart skipped a beat and began to palpitate. Was I ready for this? Had I been prepared? All the writing I did, all the stories about sex with Josh that I've told; was I armed and ready?? Not on your life buddy! After a few light 'getting to know you' kisses he turned onto his side and really began to kiss me then. I slid my arms around his neck and kissed him back. I gave him everything I had and it wasn't long before I could feel his excitement as he rubbed it against my thigh. Gingerly I removed my hands from his neck and slid them downwards. I wanted to feel that bad boy, take it into my hands and test it out. Oh yeah, he's quite adequate ... I wrapped my fingers around it and squeezed gently feeling it, wanting to see how hard I could get it. He groaned against my mouth as I began to lightly stroke him. Our kisses were getting a little more than heated as his excitement built. His mouth now moved from mine to my neck, my most erogenous zone and he pushed himself up onto his hands and knees and hovered over me. I continued to fondle him as he nibbled at my neck, my body flooding with pure passion and a desire to feel him inside me. I ran my fingers downward over his tightening sack and massaged his balls gently.

"Oh Terri ..." He gasped as my fingers trailed over the puckered skin and then downward. "Are you ready for me?" Jesus, Josh! Does a bear shit in the woods?

"More than ready." I heard myself moan. He lifted one leg and I slid mine to the side. When he put that one down he lifted the other and I spread myself open to him. Before delving inside though he ran a finger against my opening and I gasped. He smiled.

"A little excited are we?" He teased as he felt the manifestation of my desire that dripped from between my legs. I blushed and shrugged.

"Maybe a little." I said softly. He slipped that finger inside me and I gasped.

"Just a little." He whispered. His mouth made its way back to mine as he added a finger and then wiggled them slightly.

"Josh ..." I moaned. "Please?" I begged. Not wanting to taunt me any further I helped guide him to my ready opening and he slid inside. I sucked in air as he filled me; all my nerve endings were alive and sizzling. He watched my face as he pulled back out then slid inside again. "Oh dear God ..." I moaned as the size of him filled me, stretched me and my walls clutched at him, holding him tightly.

"You're so tight." He sighed then pulled out again. He rushed back in and I squeaked not expecting it to be so fast. He chuckled and did it again.

"Fuck me Josh, really fuck me." I gasped.

"You ready for it?" He said, a determined look crossed his handsome features and he licked his lips. I nodded, my nostrils flaring, my whole being filled with a lustful passion that only he could vanquish.

"Give me what you've got!" I said and he began to plunge himself deeply inside me over and over. "Oh God, yes!" I groaned. He gritted his teeth and pounded me.

"Just a warning," he began, his hips grinding against mine. "I'm not going to last long at this pace." I didn't care and told him so. It was moments later a blissful look crossed his face and his eyes closed. "Oh, baby, this is it." He said and came in a rush, I felt him spurting inside me and I smiled then pulled his mouth down onto mine. We kissed until he'd settled from his peak and then I let him drop onto the bed next to me.

"Hand me some tissues." I said pointing to the box of tissues on the nightstand next to him. He grabbed a few and handed them to me and I stuffed them between my legs. He frowned.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Making sure I don't leak." I answered. He laughed.

"Okay, well I've never seen anyone do that before." He said between giggles. I turned to him and lay on my side.

"Do you want to sleep on a sticky wet spot?" I asked. "'Cause I know I sure don't." He thought for a moment.

"I guess not." He said. I nodded.

"Mmhmm. I thought as much." He rolled onto his side and faced me.

"Well?" He asked. I knew what he was thinking. He was asking me if was he as good as I'd imagined he'd be.

"Better." I answered. He smiled.

"Not the first time but every other time will get more exciting." I winked.

"Oh yes they will." I said. "And more adventurous." He looked surprised.

"Should I be afraid?" He teased. I nodded.

"Perhaps." I replied. Fatigued, he pulled me into his arms and I snuggled against him. It wasn't long before both of us were sound asleep.

We made love two more times, once during the night when I woke up and found him obviously having a pleasant dream for he was ripe and ready – how could I pass that up? I climbed on top of him and rode him slowly until his eyes flickered open and he moaned then I got down to serious business. We woke at dawn to more fun and then went back to sleep. I've only been awake a few hours and I think I want to go back into the bedroom and see if he'd be UP for another romp ....