My First Encounter with my Mistress Ch. 01

Story Info
Submitted exactly as it was first written to her.
1.7k words
4.16
15.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is submitted exactly as it was written over 8 years ago. I am fortunate enough to have reconnected with this beautiful woman, and even more blessed that she saved our original correspondence. If there is interest expressed, I shall submit part 2 and 3.

*

November 30, 2003

As I drove to Santa Clara, I could feel the head of my cock against my thigh... slippery with pre-cum. The night before, my mistress had made me stop masturbating (mid stroke) and I had been leaking since then...

When I arrived, I did not know what to expect. I had met people online before and found that (all too frequently) they had misrepresented themselves... would my mistress be the person she had portrayed herself to be? How could I submit to someone who had lied to me...?

As I approached the restaurant -- all my fears melted away. I saw her standing there, just like her pictures showed... wearing a beautiful dress, stockings, and heels...

We entered and were seated. We sat at a table for two, our thighs inches apart. I rested my arm on the seat behind her so that we could face each other to talk. I can not remember much that was said, however, because sitting as we were, I could see down the front of her dress to her lovely breasts... She smiled seductively at me, as I tried to focus on the menu. Her hand stole away under the tablecloth and grabbed my aching cock... I grew hard in her hand -- the first time that she had ever touched my penis. I saw a ghost of a smile cross her lips, and I glowed inside as I felt she was pleased. For the rest of the dinner, every few minutes she would reach under the table cloth to squeeze her new toy. At one point -- we kissed, and I felt as though I could drop to my knees right there and proclaim my devotion.

I was torn -- I wanted to stroke her thigh... but she had not told me to... but, I thought, she would like it, and it is my job to please her... but try as I might, I could not bring myself to do it. The thought of being scolded by her was terrifying. I contented myself with allowing my knee to touch hers...

For the rest of dinner, and during the ride to her apartment, she stroked and fondled, kissed and licked... bringing me to a frenzy where she needed no orders... all she need do is ask.

As we entered her apartment, I put the leftovers in the refrigerator. We stood by the front door, and I was wondering how the evening would proceed. She ended all pretenses as said "strip" as she left the room. It was awkward for me -- I have ALWAYS been the aggressor -- the one in charge... and now, I obeyed her order and took my first physical step into submission. She instructed me to kneel, and then to crawl into the bedroom behind her. She ordered me to sit on wooden chair. She slipped a blindfold onto me, and I slipped into the bliss of darkness. She moved my hands to my sides, to be secured by something... (Nylons? Rope?) and she proceeded to inspect her new cock. I felt the cold lube dripping on my chest, running in a stream down to my cock and balls, which she grabbed and squeezed... she attempted to place a cock ring on me but, unfortunately, it was too small... she giggled and said "I guess I'll have to get the extra, EXTRA large"...

She stroked my raging hard-on -- sliding her hand up and down. Blinded as I was, I was not expecting the moment I felt her warm mouth surround the head of my cock. I am ashamed to confess how close I came to spilling my seed right there. She sucked, and stroked, and licked... she squeezed and slapped... and giggled every time she slapped... she seemed to take pleasure in slapping my cock and watching it sway back into position...

She slipped a condom on me -- I didn't' know what to expect.... But she climbed up into my lap, and my cock entered her for the first time. I tried to remain still, but felt my hips move of their own accord, as I involuntarily attempted to bury myself inside her. She then turned around, sitting on my cock... an inch... out, an inch... out... two inches.... Then out again... she told me it would enter her body when and how she wanted it, not me.

When she left me, I felt cold air where her hot pussy had warmed me. She informed me that it was time to put my cunt-licking skills to the test. She ordered me on the bed, lay down, spread her legs, and told me to get to work.

I gently caressed the sides of her vagina with my tongue... around the center of her passion... for a few seconds, then, ran my tongue from her ass to her clit -- I could taste the sweet juices that had been dripping from her pussy, and I swallowed them down and made her a part of me. I used every trick that I know to try to please her -- fingering her pussy while sucking her clit... teasing her ass with one finger while fucking her with two more... holding her hood away as I flicked the tip of my tongue against her...

I don't remember the words she used, but the tone was clear. Get up here and put that cock to work. I slipped on another condom, climbed between her spread thighs, and put my cock against her cunt.

So deliciously tight... an inch... two inches... and held it there -- stroking back and fourth... she had teased me before, only taking this much... could I tease her back? NO... not an option... She commanded, "Fuck me", and I had to obey... I sank into her fully, until my balls slapped against her ass...

She arched her hips to meet me, and I withdrew... I began thrusting into her, back and forth... somehow, thankfully, able to withstand the urge to fill my condom... I could feel her warmth and wetness, and the scent of her pussy filled my nostrils... I pulled out, sank down, and started licking her again -- sticking my tongue as deep as I could to get all of her juices...

My tongue traveled downward, to her beautiful ass... I flicked across it several times, before I reached up, spread her cheeks, and buried my tongue as deep in her as I could reach... she instructed me to "tongue her dirty little asshole", and I did so until she pushed me away.

She got on fours and I obediently climbed behind her, placing the tip of my cock against her pussy. She sank back on me in one stroke, moaning as she took me inside of her. We started fucking, hard, as she leaned forward. I reached down to grab her ankles, and pulled her feet up to my ass as I thrust, her heels digging into my flesh, as I fucked her as hard and fast as I was able. The sweat was dripping from my face, dripping down her ass, increasing the wetness, when no increase was needed.

When she was finished with me -- she pushed me away. I lay on the bed, breathing heavily, when she grabbed my cock and squeezed... she proceeded to jerk me off, hard and fast, and instructed me that I was to cum on her command, or it was all over.

She began to count as she stroked me -- 1... 2.... I was so afraid, that my nerve failed me. From the pressure, I began to go limp... perhaps this was exactly the response she was looking for, because I said "I'm sorry Mistress" and she giggled at me.

"Stroke your own fucking cock", she instructed... "Make that fucking giant cock cream for me". I began jerking myself off; as she pinched my nipples and stroked my scrotum... she began allowing her hand to stray farther down, and farther down, until I felt her finger probing my asshole. I tried so hard to cum, I felt my entire body shaking with my effort... she kept probing, teasing me, as I stroked... I told her I was going to cum, and she encouraged me... I felt it shooting, leaving my cock, and flying up onto my chest. So much cum... as she squeezed...

She rubbed the mixture of lube and cum over my chest, as my breathing returned to normal.

As we rested, she put her panties back on and sat on the bed. I knelt on the floor by her feet, caressing her legs. I wanted so much to please her; I ran my tongue along her leg. I kissed her legs, lower and lower, until I was licking her shoes. She directed the shoe across my tongue, and stuck the point of her toe into my mouth. Next, my mouth worked my way up her legs, up her thighs... until I was by her sweet pussy again. I pulled the panties to the side, and put my tongue back to work... I wanted to make her cum hard... so I licked and sucked... getting her wet... then sliding my fingers into her. I sucked hard on her clit, and felt her start to respond as I stuck two fingers in her ass, and two in her pussy...

She ordered me to "fuck her hard", and to "suck that fucking clit"... I did the best I could, and was rewarded as I felt new warmth come to her pussy... she sounded like she came hard... and I felt as though I was a good slave...

We moved to the living room and got dressed... We sat on the couch for a period as we got to know each other.

I massaged her legs and feet as we talked, finally moving down until I was again gently sucking her toes...

I asked if I could orally pleasure her again, and she replied "If you hadn't asked, you might have gotten to"...

And I learned a valuable lesson...

I was almost in tears, ready to beg to be allowed to take her back to bed. I just knew that, if I could get her back in there, I might be able to cum again... and I was so hard again...

But she played with me, and sent me home with a raging hard on...

Just, I suspect, as she had planned to do...