My First Erotic Massage!!

Story Info
My husband films me getting a massage from another man.
816 words
3.85
38.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LUV2GIVEBJ
LUV2GIVEBJ
108 Followers

My Husband Tim asked me if I wanted to get a massage and he would set everything up, All I had to do was lay there and enjoy it and of course I said Yes.

So when the weekend came around Tim told me to get ready and he was carrying me out for my massage, I was curious when we pulled up at a Motel and got a room.

Shortly after we were in the room someone knocked on the door and Tim opened the door to let this handsome young man in carrying a table and bag of different oils and stuff. Tim introduced me to Kevin who was only 28 years old and we talked some to get comfortable with each other, Then Kevin ask me if I preferred to keep some cloths on or get completely nude so I looked at Tim and he said that I could do anything I wanted.

I went into the bathroom and got undressed and came out with a towel around me climbed onto the table laid down on my stomach and reached back and pulled the towel off, Tim smiled at me when he seen I was completely nude then Kevin asked me if I preferred him to strip or keep his cloths on during the massage and I told his it was up to him that I didn't mind either way.

Tim set back and watched as Kevin striped down to his shorts then started rubbing hot oil up and down my legs and this felt so good, Then he started going a little higher with each of his hands squeezing and rubbing my ass cheeks.

Kevin massaged my whole back side from my feet to my neck paying special attention to my ass cheeks and the inside of my thighs and I know he had a birds eye view of my pussy because he had spread my legs open.

All this rubbing and squeezing was getting me so hot and wet then Kevin asked me to turn over and lie on my back so when I turned over I noticed Tim was filming everything and I just closed my eyes to let Kevin work his magic on my front side.

Kevin began on my shoulders and arms before his hands slid down and cupped my breast massaging them and then he took his fingers and worked them around my hard nipples, His hands had me feeling so good and then he started rubbing all around my shaved pussy till I had an orgasm and moaned out loud.

Kevin keep rubbing and squeezing my hot spots till I had another orgasm and he moved up behind my head to massage my breast more and I felt something slid against the side of my face, I opened my eyes and Kevin had dropped his shorts and his hard cock was rubbing against my head.

I turned my head and started licking his cock with my tongue and then he stepped to the side of the table so he could slid his fingers inside my cunt as I took his hard cock in my mouth, Kevin worked me into another orgasm with his fingers as his hips moved back and forth fucking me in my mouth.

This went on for a few minutes till I heard Kevin moan then felt his cock swell as it spurted his warm cum in my mouth, I sucked every drop I could get till his cock went limp then Tim stepped over while still filming and slid his cock in my mouth.

Kevin keep playing with my cunt till I had another orgasm then Tim filled my mouth with his cum load.

We each cleaned up then I started licking and sucking Kevin's dick again till he was hard as a rock, I laid down on the bed and Kevin rubbed his cock up and down my wet cunt till he eased it inside of me and it felt good.

Tim was still filming moving around getting close ups of Kevin's hard cock pounding my pussy until Kevin said he was fixing to cum again so Tim told Kevin to Shoot his load in my mouth, So Kevin straddled my chest while I jacked him off in my open mouth with Tim filming as Kevin shoot his cum all over my face and in my mouth.

We stayed the whole night at the motel with me sucking off Kevin four times, Tim three times, Kevin fucking me while I sucked Tim's cock and Tim fucking me while I sucked Kevin's cock.

We have gotten together a few more times since that night and I have really enjoyed fucking and sucking this young mans cock, The movie of that night is pretty hot also!!

Well Until the next time, Hope you enjoy our night with Kevin as much as I did...

LUV2GIVEBJ
LUV2GIVEBJ
108 Followers