My First Experience

Story Info
How she learned that she liked to flash.
3.8k words
4.61
89.4k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vickilynn
Vickilynn
209 Followers

My name is Vicki Lynn Hauser and I am an exhibitionist. Well, I don't know if there is a technical definition and if I qualify under that definition, but I know that I get very excited whenever I am accidentally or purposely exposed to men or women. I think I discovered flashing, and how much I enjoyed doing it, when I was almost nineteen while a senior in high school. I used to sit in the library during study hall and Arnold, who was also a senior, would sometimes sit across from me at the same table I did. I really didn't know Arnold at all except to see at study hall. He never seemed to notice me and I don't know that I would have cared if he did.

One day at school I was wearing a light blue dress with a square cut neckline with white silk embroidery. It wasn't low cut at all, so I was sure that it was a very decent dress. When I finished studying I stood up and then I bent over the table to pick up my books. I guess the neckline pulled away from my body and some of my breasts were exposed. I happened to glance over at Arnold and saw that his eyes were looking down my dress and were wide open. I looked down my front and saw that, actually, quite a lot of my breasts were exposed. I had an old bra on that wasn't quite big enough for the amount my breasts had grown since I had gotten it. It covered my nipples and a bit more, but not a lot more. The rest of my breasts were spilling out and it looked as if my nipples might pop out at any time. I glanced back over at Arnold. Just then Arnold's eyes looked up and saw mine looking at him. He turned bright, bright red.

At first I was angry at him for looking down the front of my dress. Then I realized it had made me feel very excited knowing that he had been able to see my breasts. And that he wanted to do so. In fact, I was quite wet for the rest of the afternoon thinking about Arnold staring at my breasts. After that I tried to wear dresses with scoop necks as often as I could. While in them, I would be "careless" about bending over. I always made it seem like I didn't know that any part of my breasts were showing, but of course I was fully aware of what I was doing, and I was very aroused by doing it.

Then one day in the library Arnold dropped his pencil and bent under the desk to retrieve it. I had never paid much attention to how my legs were positioned when they were under a table. I realized while Arnold's head was under the table that my legs were wide open. So Arnold must have got a pretty good glimpse of my panties. After that, Arnold starting dropping his pencil quite a lot, and I made sure to spread my legs whenever he did so.

Next I bought a pair of see through panties at the mall. I didn't let my mother see them because she always bought me white cotton panties. I couldn't wait to get to the library for study hall the first day that I wore my new panties. I was hoping as hard as I could that Arnold wouldn't be absent. I was elated to see when I got inside that he was there, in his regular seat across from where I normally sat. My heart was really pounding. I had worn a frilly white skirt which was a little shorter than I usually wore. I wanted to be sure he would get a really good look. Before too long he dropped his pencil and as he started to bend down, I opened my legs really wide. I could actually hear him gasp as he saw the dark blonde hair covering my pussy for the first time. The panties were so clear it was almost like not having any on. I was really excited.

So was Arnold. I knew he was, and so did everybody else, because just then the fire alarm bell went off and we all had to get up and leave the library to go outside. Arnold tried to put his books in front of him but before he could do so I saw, and the other girls around me saw, that his cock was sticking straight out in front of his baggy pants. We all started giggling and then filed out.

On the following Friday I went over to my friend Jennie's house to study after school. We were having a big English history exam the following week and really needed to study hard for it. Jennie and I had applied to the same universities and we knew we needed to have really good grades to get accepted to any of them. We spent several hours quizzing each other on dates and battles and kings and that sort of thing in Jennie's bedroom before her Mother came in to ask if we had looked outside lately. We hadn't. When we did, we saw that a huge amount of snow had fallen without us even noticing.

Jennie's Mom said that it would be too dangerous for me to try to go home before the roads got plowed. She said that she would call my Mom and see if it would be okay for me to spend the night with them. I protested that I didn't want to be a bother and that I didn't have any pajamas. Jennie's Mom said I wouldn't be a bother and that I could borrow one of her nightgowns (Jennie was a lot smaller than I was, especially in the breasts, while her Mom was rather larger than I was). She said that as Jennie's Dad traveled a lot he had several of those goodie bags that airlines give out containing tooth brushes and tooth paste and stuff like that. My Mom thanked Jennie's Mom and told her that of course it would be all right for me to spend the night with them.

Jennie and I studied some more and then her Mom called us in to dinner. After eating with her Mom and Dad (who was in his early forties, was very good looking and was in excellent shape from all the workouts he did with the equipment in their rec room) and some more studying, we got ready for bed. Jennie kept her panties on under her nightgown but I have never liked to sleep in my panties so I was naked under her Mom's rather large cotton flannel nightgown. It had thin straps holding up a shapeless sort of gown. It was a bit low cut, but definitely not enough so to be considered sexy by anybody but a flannel freak.

Jennie and I walked out to the living room to say good night to her parents. Her Mom kissed me on the cheek and I walked over to her Dad to kiss him on the cheek. He was sitting down in his easy chair so I had to bend over to reach his cheek. As I did so, the left strap of the too large nightgown slipped off my shoulder and my entire left breast became bare. Jennie's Dad looked directly at my nipple, which was rapidly becoming erect and his eyes widened. I quickly pulled the gown back up and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. He seemed to be looking at me differently from the way he had always looked at me before. No one except him had seen my nightgown slip off my breast.

I was so excited at the thought that Jennie's Dad had seen my breast, and had appeared excited at the sight of it, that I could barely sleep. Jennie had twin beds so I very quietly played with my pussy and my nipples for quite a while before falling asleep.

In the morning, Jennie and I went out to breakfast still wearing our nightgowns. I saw Jennie's Dad looking at me speculatively. I thought he might be wondering whether the nightgown might slip down off my shoulder again. I didn't disappoint him, though I had to be careful so that neither Jennie nor her Mom would see. When both of them had gone into the kitchen to get the breakfast dishes and bring them into the dining room, I managed to drop one of my hair ribbons onto the floor and, in order to get Jennie's Dad's attention, I said, "Oh darn, I dropped it."

I bent down to pick it up, with my back to the kitchen and my front facing Jennie's Dad. As I had hoped, and with only a little help from me squeezing in my shoulders as I had practiced in the bathroom that morning, the night gown slipped off again. Only this time both my breasts were bared. And Jennie's Dad stared directly at my breasts. I waited a few seconds and then, as if I had only just noticed that my breasts were exposed, I excused myself and pulled the gown back up. Jennie's Dad said that that was okay, that the nightgown seemed a bit large for me. He didn't mention having looked at my breasts. I was so excited that I had been able to turn on a good looking older man that I could barely get any breakfast down.

Having discovered how exciting flashing could be for me, as well as for the man who saw me, it quickly became second nature for me to flash whenever I got the opportunity.

A few weeks later I visited Jennie again. This time we had arranged with our parents for me to stay overnight at Jennie's so I brought things to change into for sleeping and for the next day. Jennie's Dad seemed very pleased to see me. Her Mom, too, but her Dad in a different way. I hoped he wouldn't be disappointed.

After dinner and studying Jennie and I changed into our bed clothes. Jennie wore the same nightgown she had worn previously and again wore her panties under her nightgown. Her panties were the same white cottons my Mom always bought for me. I wore a very short white night gown of a diaphanous material. You couldn't quite see through it but you almost could. When I looked in the mirror I could see a slight darkness where my nipples were and a definite darkness where the hair covering my pussy was. I tried to strain my neck backwards to see if I could see the crack of my ass but I only ended up hurting my neck and I didn't want to ask Jennie to check.

In any case, I knew that with sunlight behind me you definitely could see through the nightgown in some detail. It had a fairly low vee neckline which showed a lot of the swell of my breasts. I had practiced bending over in front of the mirror at home and I knew that from the right angle you could see all of my breasts and my nipples and even the dark triangle of hair covering my pussy. (I had hadn't started shaving there yet). I had been a little worried that Jennie might think my nightgown was too sexy but since she couldn't think of her parents looking at her in a manner that would acknowledge that she was becoming a woman, neither could she imagine them looking at me like that.

Jennie and I went out to kiss her parents good night. I was pleased to see that her Mom was still sitting on one of their two couches in the living room while her Dad was sitting on the other one which was parallel to the first with a low glass top coffee table in between. As we walked in I saw her Dad quickly glance up at me. I could tell that he had been interested to see what kind of nightgown I would be wearing. I was thrilled that he cared. His eyes seemed to narrow a bit as he was trying to make out whether he could actually see through the material of my gown or not. I hoped he would keep looking at me.

Jennie kissed her Mom first and then began to walk over to kiss her Dad, who still had his eyes on me. I turned my back to Jennie's Dad and bent over from the waist to give her Mom a kiss. As I did so, and as had happened when I had practiced before the mirror in the bathroom for the week before going to Jennie's, I could feel the hem of my nightgown pulling up over the cheeks of my bottom, leaving most of my bottom, and my pussy, exposed to his view. As Jennie was walking away from me and looking at her Dad, I knew that she wouldn't be able to see how much of me her Dad was able to see. Even so, I didn't dare stay in this position for too long in case Jennie did glance back at her Mom and me.

When I stood up and turned toward Jennie's Dad, I could tell that he had definitely been looking at me. I glanced down toward his lap to see if what had happened to Arnold had happened to him as well. It wasn't sticking straight out in front of him as Arnold's had been, but I could tell for sure that he had an erection. And I was so happy that I was the cause of it.

But I had a problem. I wanted Jennie's Dad to be able to look down the front of my nightgown and see my naked breasts and my nipples and my pussy when I bent over to give him a kiss. But I certainly didn't want Jennie's Mom to see my naked ass. So on my way between the two couches I turned to Jennie's Mom and asked, "Could Jennie and I please have some warm milk before we go to sleep?"

Jennie's Mom said that of course we could and, as I had hoped, she stood up immediately to go into the kitchen. Even better, Jennie said that she would help and she went into the kitchen as well. As I bent over in front of Jennie's Dad I put my hand on my shoulder strap, which I knew would cause him to look in that direction, and said in a low tone of voice, "I hope I don't fall out of this nightgown, too, Mr. Gibbons, I wouldn't want to embarrass you again."

He laughed while looking down the front of my nightgown where I wanted him to and said, "I wasn't embarrassed, Vicki Lynn, you have become a very pretty young lady."

"Do you really mean it?" I asked.

He assured me that it was true and then said how much nicer he thought this gown looked on me than his wife's had looked. I thanked him, gave him a peck on the cheek and finally stood up just before Jennie and Mrs. Gibbons came in with the warm milk. I despise warm milk and would never drink it at home but it had been the only thing I could think of that would get Mrs. Gibbons out of the way for a moment. Jennie and I took the milk into the bedroom, drank it and then went to bed, where I played with myself for a very long time, especially after I could tell from Jennie's regular breathing that she had fallen fast asleep. Finally, very contentedly, I fell asleep too with my right hand still between my legs and my fingers in my warm wetness.

The next morning, as usual, I woke up early. Jennie was still fast asleep but I could hear someone out in the kitchen moving around. Then I remembered that Mr. Gibbons had said that he had an early indoor tennis game. I hopped into the bathroom, peed, washed my hands, brushed my teeth and ran a brush though my short dark blond hair. I quickly massaged my nipples and was very pleased to see that their stiffness was quite visible through the light material of my nightgown. Then I went out into the kitchen, closing the bedroom door quietly, hoping it wouldn't squeak as it usually did, so as not to awaken Jennie. To my great delight it was Mr. Gibbons in the kitchen and not Jennie's Mom up early to fix breakfast for her husband.

And to my even greater delight, it was a very sunny day, even if it was still cold outside and there was snow on the ground. The Gibbon's had a large picture window in the kitchen which gave them a lovely view of their garden. It also allowed the sun to stream in. I said a cheery good morning to Mr. Gibbons who smiled happily as if he was genuinely glad to see me. He was already dressed in his tennis shorts and had his tennis cover-ups in his arm. I quickly walked around so that the morning sun was behind me shining through my nightgown. I followed Mr. Gibbon's eyes as they moved down to the area between my legs, which I had conveniently set fairly wide apart. His eyes widened as he could now see my pubic hair almost as if I didn't have a nightgown on. I stayed in that position for a couple of minutes while we were talking about his tennis match and then turned sideways. As we had talked, my nipples had hardened even more and now they were very noticeably erect, and completely open to his eyes because of the sun shining through the material. My pubic hair, which I had fluffed up in the bathroom before coming out, was also visible from this new view. Mr. Gibbons seemed to stammer just a bit as we talked.

This was very exciting to me but I wanted Mr. Gibbons to see more of me and I had the feeling that he did as well. Then I remembered from when I had visited them in the snow storm that Mrs. Gibbons kept the orange juice on the bottom shelf in the refrigerator. I quickly moved to open the refrigerator door while still talking to Mr. Gibbons and then, standing with my legs as straight as possible, bent over totally from my waist to search for the orange juice.

This time I could feel the hem of my nightgown slide all the way up my bottom so that it was completely bare. I moved my legs a little further apart as if to provide a better balance for my search and managed to push my ass a little backward and upward to ensure that my pussy was totally in view. I could feel it getting wet but somehow I didn't think that Mr. Gibbons would mind. I pretended that I couldn't find the orange juice and after searching for several minutes while carrying on a running, if somewhat disjointed, conversation, asked Mr. Gibbons if he could help me look for it.

They had a Cold Storage refrigerator which was very large so there was plenty of room for both of us to rummage through the refrigerator. Mr. Gibbons came up behind me but although there was room for him to be beside me he remained with half of his body behind my right side. A delicious shiver went down me as I could feel his bare left leg lightly and then more firmly pressing against the back of my bare right leg. We stayed in this position for several long thrilling seconds. Then Mr. Gibbons reached across me and said, "Maybe it is over to your left, Vicki Lynn."

And with that his left leg, as if by accident, slid to my left and nestled itself firmly against my naked pussy and ass.

I gasped, but immediately pushed back against him. Mr. Gibbons understood this to be the invitation that it was. He put his hands around my waist and pulled me even more firmly back against his leg. Then he moved to his left and I could feel his erection, through his tennis shorts which I wished so much he hadn't had on, pushing against my pussy. He dipped and then raised his knees repeatedly as he slid his erect cock back and forth up my pussy to my ass and back. I was in heaven. Heaven became even better in just another minute or two when Mr. Gibbons, with his cock still firmly pressed against my pussy, bent further over me and moved his hands to cup my breasts through my nightgown. His fingers quickly found my stiff nipples and caressed them. In another minute, the nightgown wasn't covering them any longer. Mr. Gibbons pulled my straps down and bared my breasts, as I hadn't even dared hope he might do. I couldn't believe how wonderful it was to feel his firm but gentle fingers caressing my nipples. I moved my bottom from side to side against his erection, enjoying the different feelings of having it pressed more against my right cheek or my left cheek or squarely in the middle.

My breaths were coming in shorter and shorter gasps as the sensations shooting from my nipples to my pussy continued to intensify. Just when I thought I was about to burst with pleasure we heard the squeak of Jennie's bedroom door. Mr. Gibbons quickly jumped back. I stood up with the orange juice in one hand while I pulled up my nightgown and adjusted the straps with the other. I put the orange juice down on the table and moved so that I would be away from the window and its stream of light. Jennie came on into the kitchen and said good morning to both of us. Then she glanced down at her Dad's front and said, "Oh, Daddy, you've spilled some tea or coffee on your tennis shorts."

I looked where Jennie's eyes were looking and saw that there was indeed a wet spot where the head of his then erect penis had been a couple of minutes ago. He still had an erection but it was rapidly subsiding, something Jennie didn't seem to have noticed. "Oh, you're right," he said. "How clumsy of me. I had better go change quickly or I will be late."

Jennie and I had orange juice, cereal and tea and then went back to her bedroom to change for the day. If she noticed the aroma of my arousal she didn't mention it. I hoped there would be another occasion to come visit her soon.

Vickilynn
Vickilynn
209 Followers