My First Experience after Marriage

Story Info
Getting fucked in a train on family tour.
1.6k words
4.22
98.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sapnashah
sapnashah
26 Followers

Hello. This is Rajni here. This is my first attempt writing a story. First let me tell you about myself. I am a 29 year old married woman, married for almost four years now. I am extremely fair with attractive facial features getting a lot of attention wherever I go. I am 5'6'' which adds to my beauty. I like to maintain myself through exercise and yoga, with 34C-30-36. I never had sex before marriage, so the first year was awesome. Then it started to decline, husband started to leave me high and dry. I used to be this homely marwadi girl before that but now it was a bit itchy and wanted more, but never expressed it.

This happened on our family trip to Rajasthan which we go every year. We were traveling in 3AC from Bandra to Jodhpur. My in laws were there with my brother in law and my hubby. I was sitting in the corner seat, with sasu maa in middle and sasur jee in the window seat. We left at around 3 pm, I was wearing a low waist light blue and pink saree with a pink short sleeved blouse.

An hour after we settled down, I realised that a guy in the next compartment in the side lower seat was staring at me. This got me excited when we stole glances three four times. He must have been in his young twenties, with good athletic body. He was wearing a body hugging tee shirt so I could make out the size of his biceps. I could have exchanged places, but I let him watch me, enjoying a bit by now. I was also staring back looking directly in his eyes every once in a while, talking to my family and looking all of a sudden. This went on till almost 5 pm, we both knew we were looking at each other. He got up to go to the washroom and smiled at me when he passed our compartment. I did not react. I wanted to get up and go, but was so scared. He came to his seat after a while and glances continued, this time with more smiles. I decided to give him a view now, so started stretching showing off my waist and side boobs, as he was looking I smiled at him. He was now on cloud nine. I teased him more by showing him my cleavage a couple of times playing with my mangalsutra and adjusting my saree and the bra strap.

I was thinking that this would stop at staring and some fun, but he had different ideas. At about 8 pm when I got up to go to washroom, he followed but couldn't say anything as my hubby was there with me. I freshened up and came out to find him standing at the door of the train. I stood at wash basin pretending to wash my hands, my hubby was standing for me and went to washroom. As soon as he went, this guy came near and told me that I looked beautiful and would like to talk later, I just stood there and smiled and he went away to door again. Without waiting for my hubby I came back to my seat, but he came back after half an hour, maybe expecting me to come back.

As soon as he came back I adjusted my pallu and gave him a good view of cleavage smiling at him, and then tying my hair exposing my belly. He was staring like anything. After a while my sasur jee had to sleep around 9 pm after we had dinner. I went to washroom as hubby and dever prepared the bed. This time seeing me going alone he came fast, I went and stood at the door of train. He came and stood behind me, very close. I looked at him and smiled. Seeing nobody at the gate, he kissed me on the cheek, I was taken aback and felt a shiver down my spine. He held my waist and started caressing as I looked him in the eyes with lust, and kissed him on the cheek. I just managed to pull out of his grip and went inside smiling and giggling.

Inside the beds were prepared, I got the middle berth. I went there and pretended to be sleeping. At around 11, I got up. As expected he was waiting in his seat. My family was sleeping. My heartbeats started to increase as he smiled at me. I went to out and he followed me. I stood at the door with both my hands on the side bars, he came and hugged me from behind straight away feeling my bare tummy. Ahhh it was so divine, sent electric currents through my body when he kissed my neck. The thrill, excitement and fear of getting caught were making me wet already. I pushed him aside and came back to the wash basin smiling and looking at him with lust, my boobs going up and down due to heavy breathing. He looked at my cleavage and moved his tongue over his lips looking at me, came closer and kissed me on the lips. I just couldn't stop him as I responded back to the kiss there itself, sucking his lower lip as he sucked my upper lip. We both were horny and rolling our tongues over lips and tasting each other. My hands were on his neck and his hands were exploring my waist. I broke the kiss and said someone might come, its not safe, lets sleep. He smiled and said yes darling, lets go to my berth, held my hand and led me there to his side lower berth.

From a shy simple housewife in the noon, I had become a slutty wife who was going to fuck a stranger in train right next to where her hubby was sleeping. I sat there shamelessly as he came in and closed the curtains and leaned on me to kiss. That was so passionate as he held me by my boobs and I was literally chewing his lips, and he was mauling my boobs over my blouse. He started opening the hooks of my blouse one by one kissing me passionately on the lips, pressing his tongue inside my mouth. I was fired up, he already opened two hooks and his hand was inside my blouse cupping my left boob, feeling my nipple over the bra. I made him sit with his back against the compartment and came over him pulling my saree up to my waist and kissed him wild, biting his lips. His hands exploring my waist and ass. I held him by his hair and pulled his head on my cleavage, he started playing with my boobs again. I unbuttoned his pants and unzipped him and put my hand inside feeling his dark dick over his underwear. I decided to go down on him, moving back I pulled his pants down and kissed his dick all of a sudden. Quickly pulled his underwear down and took his dick in my hand and started rolling my tongue over tip of his dick, kissing it slowly rubbing my lips up and down over the tip. I took the dick in my mouth. I started to roll it in my mouth with my tongue and moving my lips all over it. I kept on sucking the dick taking it in and out increasing the speed, my hands playing with his balls. While sucking him I was squeezing his dick with my lips and teeth at times to excite him more. Licking the dick like a lollipop and sucking it like a chocobar, I was going wild on him, wanting him to cum.

After 10 mins of sucking he was about to cum, so I pulled out his dick from my mouth, but a bit too late. He came all over my face, his cum rolling down to my boobs, and importantly blouse, I took his pant and wiped it off. I asked him how much time he needs to get going again. He said half an hour, so I went to check whether my family was still asleep. After seeing them sleeping, I went straight to the washroom and asked him to follow me. As soon as we were in I opened my blouse and kept it on hanger and hugged him. He was feeling my ass over my saree, kneading it. We started kissing again, smooching harder than before. I could feel him getting hard even over my saree. With his dick rock hard and my pussy wet and ready, he turned me around and lifted my saree up to my waist making me bend against the wash basin. He then pulled down my panties and came over me trying to insert his dick inside my pussy. Without wasting any time he reached for my pussy, it was already drenched with her juices. He just bended me over and pushed his dick in my pussy, it slide in comfortably. His dick was reaching the very depth of my pussy, hitting it hard. He just started hammering me as hard as he could, fucking my brains out till I was moaning like mad. He increased the pace and was fucking harder and harder, and pulled out just before he was about to cum. He came on my ass and pulled my saree and petticoat down just to let the cum cling to it. I turned around and kissed him again, adjusted my saree and went to my seat.

This incidence completely changed my sex life. From one man woman, to a slutty bhabhi who is enjoying dicks in last two years. Will write more about other experiences if you liked this story.

sapnashah
sapnashah
26 Followers