My First Fuck

Story Info
The night she lost her virginity to her future husband.
1.8k words
3.9
150.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Glenalk
Glenalk
1 Followers

I was 18 when I first met Ben; he was tall, slim and had extremely boyish looks. He was confident and from what my friends had told me, a bit of a Jack the Lad, whereas I was shy and certainly lacked confidence in myself.

We were both in the RAF, he was a driver and I was a clerk. My friend Susan was going out with his best friend Jeff, and she asked me if I would like to go out on a foursome with Jeff’s friend Ben. I felt that I should decline as I had been going out with a lad from my last posting, and in all honesty I still felt a lot for him. We had really liked one another and I had found kissing and fondling one another very exciting, the furthest I had let him go with me was for him to put his hand in my panties and quickly rub my pussy, and for me to put my hand in his pants and rub his cock but neither of us came.

However, Sheila was my best friend and because I knew deep down nothing could come from my last relationship with us being so far apart, I decided to please her and go out with them, after all what did it matter if I didn’t like him or he didn’t like me.

We went out to a pub not far from the RAF camp, had a few drinks and a good few laughs. I found Ben easy to get on with and he had a fantastic sense of humour. We had gone out in Ben’s car, so once Susan and Jeff had been dropped off, I found myself alone with him. We talked for a while and then started to kiss and cuddle, first very gently and then more and more passionately. He then tried to fondle my breasts but I pulled myself away and made it quite clear that I was not ready for that sort of thing. He understood, and we just carried on chatting for a while before getting out and going for a drink in the NAAFI, where we once again met up with Susan and Jeff and many more of their friends. After a really good evening, we left the NAAFI and Ben walked me back to the WRAF block. Once there we kissed one another gently and made arrangements to meet one another again the next evening.

We met every evening after that and if we had a day off together, we spent it with each other. Ben never gave up trying to fondle me but never complained when I resisted. Did I resist because I thought it was wrong? No, in all truthfulness I resisted because I felt scared. Scared in case he thought badly of me, and scared because I was so nervous of having sex for the first time. After all, I knew he had been with many girls whereas this would be my first time. What if I were not up to his expectations? My lack of confidence in myself was once again showing its ugly head.

After we had been seeing one another for 3 weeks, Ben asked me if I would marry him. I was quite shocked by this because of the short time we had been together, so I told him I would think about it and let him know the next day. That night I barely slept, but I knew I must keep my promise and give him the answer the next day. Finally I decided I would say yes, but years on I realise I had only said yes so as not to offend him. Yes, I really did like him very much, but did I love him? I suppose I tried to convince myself that I did, he was so easy to get on with and indeed was a really lovely person.

The next evening I pondered over what to wear, I had a lovely black, wet look dress, very short, very low, very sexy and very daring. I decided I would wear that; perhaps let Ben go a little further on the evening that I was to say yes to getting married. Susan, who had been a hairdresser before joining the RAF, curled my long blonde hair, it looked wonderful. I put my makeup on very carefully, put on my dress and some high-heeled black shoes that I had bought the weekend before. I checked myself in the mirror and I knew that I looked very sexy, was this the right thing to do? Well, it was too late now to make any changes, as I was already late for meeting Ben.

I met him in the NAAFI, and could not keep from blushing as all his friends jokingly whistled at me when I entered. I sat down with them all, had a few drinks and then Ben asked if I would like to go for a drive. I knew this was his way of getting us out of there so he could get my answer. We said our goodbyes and then left and got in his car. I knew as we drove off that he intended to stop somewhere soon to get my answer. After about 10 minutes he stopped the car at the end of a secluded lane. He held me in his arms, kissed me gently and asked if I had decided. I told him that I had and that my answer was yes. He immediately pulled me over to him and held me hard pressing his lips passionately onto mine. His hand slipped easily down my dress onto my breasts and this time I knew I was not going to stop him. I could feel his hardness through his jeans, his cock just bursting to get out. As he fiercely kissed me his hand was getting tighter round my breasts, his fierce fondling of me was awakening all my desires. I felt really hot and wet around my pussy, and I knew at that point, that tonight we were going to fuck, and I wanted to with every ounce of my body.

He put his hand up my dress, I was wearing just panties as it was a very warm evening, I felt his fingers go up under them and then I felt them enter my very wet pussy. God, I was bursting with passion and could not believe how wonderful everything felt. I let my hand go over the zip of his jeans, I undid the button and then slid the zip down, his cock was just bursting to get out of them and I could hear Ben breathing very heavily. He lifted up his bottom so that I could slide his jeans and underpants down just enough to get hold of his hard, throbbing cock. I got hold of it, but was feeling a little embarrassed and unsure of what I should do next. Ben got my hand and gently put it onto his cock, rubbing it up and down. It was so hard that I thought it was going to explode. He started to pull my dress over my head and there was no way I was going to stop him; I was enjoying this far too much. Once the dress was off, Ben’s head was immediately down over my breasts, his mouth over my nipple which was hard and erect. He nibbled and sucked at it, I could barely take the excitement that engulfed my whole body. As he sucked and nibbled at one nipple he fingered and tweaked at the other and I was overcome with desire, I wanted his hard cock inside me, yes I wanted him to fuck me and I wanted it soon.

I was still rubbing his cock, but now it had become fiercer and quicker. His hand left my breast and once more his fingers were inside my wet pussy, playing with my clitoris then edging in deeper and deeper. I felt as though my whole body was on fire and I needed more than ever for him to get inside of me, so I lay back more and pulled him over, on top of me. He lifted himself up so that I could pull his jeans right down revealing his big, hard cock. He got himself over me, our kissing was now passionate, and he now kissed my neck and once again drew himself over my breasts and licked my nipples. My legs opened and he grabbed his cock and slid it inside my pussy. The pain was immense, but once the pain went the feel of his cock inside me gave me a pleasure that I would never have believed possible. Ben was gentle at first, knowing I was a virgin, but once he realised that I was over the pain, he thrust his cock inside me harder and harder, deeper and deeper and quicker and quicker. My whole body was quivering with immense pleasure, and then I felt the most wonderful sensation and a gush of hot wetness flowed from my pussy, I knew that I had cum. Ben also knew that I had cum, my moaning and writhing were so intense I needed a few moments to recuperate and then I pulled him hard onto me holding his hips down, wanting him to fuck me more and more, I needed to feel that wonderful sensation yet again. Soon his cock was going deeper and deeper into me, his mouth and tongue on my nipple licking and sucking at the same time, my excitement was once again making me moan louder and my body was trembling with desire for him, the sensation was back. I knew I was going to cum again and this time I shouted it out, Bens body also started trembling, the thrusting of his cock inside my pussy got quicker and quicker and then I felt a warmth inside of me, Ben had also cum and his relief left him gasping. It was over, we held one another tightly, not wanting to let one another go. We kissed gently until finally we knew that we must make a move back to camp, though neither of us wanted to. We drove back to camp and Ben walked me back to the block holding my hand tightly in his, we kissed our final kiss of the night.

Once in my bed, I could only think of how wonderful the experience had been and how much I wanted it to happen again. It of course happened frequently after that, mostly in the car, but sometimes when we babysat for friends, our need to fuck one another getting stronger and more passionate all the time.

Ben and I did get married, the first few years were passionate, but this dwindled until Ben no longer seemed to want me. I now have a new love, and he is my second husband, but that is another story!

Glenalk
Glenalk
1 Followers