My First Gang Bang...& Rape

Story Info
She shares a rough experience.
2.2k words
3.9
655.3k
100
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd thought about skipping this part, but then I guess it's important to tell the whole thing rather than just what I want too. Rape is an ugly thing, and I never want to glamorize it or give any indication at all that it's acceptable...for ANY reason. And gang rape is even worse...in some cases...This time I'm telling you about is the first time...and it was by three guys...and then about a year after this, one of the three, by a quirk of fate, got me again...I was raped by a single guy, Darden...which I'll tell later...and then more recent...about 2 years ago, by some jerk at my husband's birthday party...and I'll tell you about that too ...in time..

It's been so long ago, that I may not have everything in perfect order...but this is how I remember the first incident, and what led up to it...etc. It was shortly after my 18th birthday...July...and it was HOT...I dressed in a tube top and jean shorts. I had bent the snaps on my one and only bra and was in dire need of a new one...so I pitched it in the garbage and set out to go to the store to buy a new one...Daddy let me take his car...*S*...

He never ever said "no" to anything to me again, even to this day... It was a 1969 Lincoln mark 3 that he treasured...so I parked it in the outer parking lot away from everyone's car! Of course, it meant I had to walk across the parking lot to the Store. What I wasn't paying attention too, was the van with 3 guys standing around in front of, obviously drinking beer and staring at me as I approached...I suddenly became aware that I was like bouncing freely as I walked...I thought about crossing my arms across my chest to keep it to a minimum...but thought that would be too obvious...

I tried to keep my head down and not look at them...you know...pretending that I didn't see them...but I did...and they definitely saw me...There was a really big black guy, a stocky Mexican type, and this other guy that looked like the Marlboro man...handsome as hell...It was the Mexican guy who first let out the wolf whistle and started telling the other two what a hot piece of ass I was with the big "chi chi's"...I know I was blushing...but it was so fucking hot out, I knew it didn't show...I was hot and sweating...

I tried to get past them, but the big black dude touched my arm and spun me around...I must have looked pretty silly standing there with my hands on my hips telling him to keep his grubby paws off me. The other two huddled in around me from behind and the three of them started touching me and patting me...The Marlboro guy whispered in my ear...

Had I ever been ass fucked...Before I could respond to him, the black guy held my jaws with his big hand and squeezed my mouth open...It hurt...and I tried to squirm away...but by then, the Mexican guy had both hand cupping my tits...and grinding his cock into my ass...I forgot who was holding my hands...I just remember most the look in the black guys eyes when he told me how good I'd look with three big cocks jammed inside me. For some reason, I didn't even think of screaming...I guess because they were each either doing or saying something different at the same time, and I couldn't concentrate on what to do!

Then out of nowhere, the neighbor...the one that was spying on me over his fence, and his wife caught him...remember?...He pulled up with wifey in the car and jumped out holding his cell phone in his hand...It wasn't funny then...but is sorta now...like it was a sword or something...and started yelling for them to take their hands off me or he was calling the police...

They all backed off..except the black guy...He kept staring into my eyes...and told me they'd have their time with me later and that I'd know what a cock slut I really was once I'd been fucked by him...and them...I stumbled backwards and landed on my tooshie...my tits jiggling all over the place...I musta looked pretty funny sitting there on the hot pavement for about one and half seconds before I screamed and was helped up by Mr. Johnson...I got in their car and they stayed with me till I finished my little trip into the store to get the bra...*smile* Mrs. Johnson helped me pick it out...and when Mr. Johnson asked what I had bought, she just told him to hush his mouth and never mind...I smiled at him thru the rearview mirror as he drove me back to daddy's car. They followed me home, and I thought that was the end of that.

Even when I was a teenager, I worked out in the gym...My body has always "told me" that it needed exercise...I would go to the neighborhood gymnasium that our family belonged to about 3 nights a week. I mostly work on my hips, thighs, and abs. I still spend lots of time riding a stationary bike and working on my legs, but I have this thing with shapely calves. I like mine a lot, because I look hot in heels! When I walk in them now, I know how they look to men...They are more muscular than most other women I see, and that's what "I" like...because it gets more eye-attention, I think, than my even tits do. Well, maybe...

One of the nights I was there, I noticed the three guys...actually just the black guy, but that day in the parking lot was a month or so earlier and I figured it was just a passing thing. While on the butterfly machine, I saw him gawking at me, so I smiled at him...Don't ask me why...I don't know...but I did... I didn't think any big thing about it then...but should have.

After I was done with the workout...it was getting late and I figured I'd shower at home, so I just put on my sweats over my leotard, grabbed my gym bag and headed out the door. Suddenly everything went black! The three guys had pulled some kind of burlap bag over my head and grabbed me. At first, I thought it was some of my friends playing a trick on me...until I was thrown in the van and heard the door slam shut...and this deep voice saying... "I told you there'd be another time Baby Doll."...and I knew. I remember kicking and struggling, but learned really quickly that I was no match for these three big guys!

In the darkness of the bag, I begged them to let me go...that my parents would be worried about me if I didn't come home soon...They just ignored me...and the talk I heard was varied...I felt hands touching me thru the bag as I squirmed...and the Mexican guy was arguing that he wanted to fuck me first...I was almost in shock! After what seemed like an hour, the van stopped and the Marlboro man told me I could scream all I wanted too now, because no one would hear me...They took the bag off my head and I looked around to see the van behind me as the held me under both arms force walking me to the door of this really run down little shack...It looked abandoned...but inside was a table...a couple of chairs...and a soiled mattress in the center of the room...That's where they dropped me...I lay sprawled there on my back with them standing there towering over me.

Then I saw the Mexican guy pull out a big knife and flash it in the light of the lantern on the table...He knelt down over one of my legs and told me that if I kicked him or tried to hit or scratch him, he'd cut me with the knife...I put my hands up in front of my face as I lay on my back and he started cutting my clothing off me...The other two knelt down on either sides of my head and helped to pull the material away from my body as he skillfully cut it off me...It was still a very hot August night, and I was still sweaty from my workout...I remember how my body glistened as it was laid bare beneath them...They took turns squeezing me...and rubbing my body...my tits...my ass...and then fingers in my pussy...I squirmed...confused...so many arms and hands pushing mine back and away while they just man handled me...

I'll never forget the first time I came that night...and I don't remember whose fingers they were fingering my clit...but when I opened my jaws to cry out, the biggest blackest cock I could ever have imagined filled my mouth. I felt his huge hand on wrapped around my throat...and then his voice...saying..."Bite me, and you'll never breathe again!" I sucked...I slobbered...I cried around his big cock poking around my mouth...in one cheek and then the other then I felt the pressure of him trying for force his cock head down my throat...but the angle was bad...I knew...he didn't...so I gagged...

Then I felt the first cock fill my pussy...It was a short thick cock...I felt his rough hands holding my ankles...and his thrust were short and hard...Each time he jammed forward, I moaned...my body betraying me...I couldn't believe these three men were fucking me, and I was hungry for it!!! They must have known...they must have sensed my willingness, because they took their time...fucking me...making me suck them off...cumming on my face...and my tits...it was like they took turns...never hurting me...I vaguely remember the compliments...and they were compliments...As far as they were concerned, I was the best whore in the county...and I probably was. I remember crying out of more when one stopped...or came and with drew...and then the final act...They triple-penetrated me...and almost came at the same time...

I think each of them probably came 2 or 3 times each...I was exhausted...THEY were exhausted...All three of us laid there panting and gasping for air...I drifted off...asleep..I think, and awoke, when one of them shifted position on the mattress... When I opened my eyes...It was almost surreal looking around me...Three naked men lying in a heap with me on this relatively small mattress. I licked my lips...they were coated with dried cum...but I didn't care...It just felt good to wet my lips...My lungs still felt like they were on fire...

Then, I looked just to the side and saw it...that big beautiful cock laying there limp..inches from my eyes... I adjusted my position to my hands and knees and reached down with just my mouth and lifted the purple head with my tongue and sucked it into my mouth...It was smooth and long and semi soft...and I sucked...and as I did, I felt it begin to thicken and grow firm in my mouth... I kept sucking...moving my head slowly up and down the shaft...taking more and more into my mouth as I did...I remember the "holy shit" as the other two moved to get a better position watching me devour this black cock...which I did...I felt the black man...His name was Morris, by the way, arch his back as his cock slipped thru the constriction to my throat...I held his cock there...working the thick shaft with my throat muscles...hearing him grunt...and his hand on my head...and gripping my hair...forcing me up and down the hard shaft...then screaming as he came...I swallowed...and gulped cum...breathing thru my nose as I could till he was done, letting it slowly slip from my mouth.

I rolled onto my back sprawled naked as the other two jerked off onto my face as I lay there... I asked if I could use the bathroom to clean up some, and when I had wiped my face as well as I could...no running water...I came back to find them all asleep again on the floor... I picked up my gym bag and crept out of the house. Outside I slipped into a pair of sweats I had in the bag and walked in my bare feet till I found a main road... I hitchhiked a ride and was given a ride home by a very nice older man...who could tell that I'd been raped...but I told him that I needed to go home and let my family deal with it...

It was about 6 or 7 in the morning when I got home, and my parents were waiting at the door for me... I told them what had happened...but I couldn't tell them where the house was or what the van looked like or anything...just that I had been gang raped... My brothers were in the next room listening to what I told them...trying to remember what I could...which wasn't much...What could I say? I just remember fucking...sucking...cumming...and leaving... As my mother walked me up the stairs to my room, I passed my brothers, Jim and Randy on the stairs and half-smiled at them through caked cum on my face and lips...and I had to tell them in detail, as I have here, what happened in more detail...

I learned what double penetration was all about then...as well as my first ass fucking...I've decided, for ME, double penetration is very uncomfortable...I'd rather do one from both ends...Easier to move benefiting from the act mutually.