My First Gangbang

Story Info
Experiencing my first gangbang.
1.6k words
62.9k
43
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadMarie
BadMarie
21 Followers

Back in the eighties I used to frequent an Adult Theater in DC. This was one of the places I frequented where I could dress openly as the woman I had always known I was as far back as I can remember but ever so tried to live in my pretend world as a man. They had a huge theater with a runway down the center for the many drag performers as well as the guy strippers. The movies were always decent and the performances awesome. So over the years I had enjoyed both the movies as well as the many sexual encounters I had with those that came and sat close and showed an interest in me. I also enjoyed going to the back area behind the seats. There many a day I found myself bent over one of the rear seats as someone enjoyed fucking my ass from behind whispering as he asked if I was enjoying myself. I always wondered why most all would ask me that as I was moaning softly and pushing back as fast as they pushed in. I mean I loved being fucked and had ever since the neighbor across the street from us took my anal virginity so long ago. When I was either sucking a guy's cock or feeling it driving in and out of my ass I was in my element. I was enjoying what I felt then I was meant for and that was sexually pleasing others.

In the rear of the main theater was a locker room, shower, washroom and bathroom. Also there was a smaller theater area. In reality it was a large screen TV with a series of levels where one could sit or lay out and enjoy the movie that was playing. I will say I spent many an afternoon laid out along one of those levels both giving pleasure as well as receiving it. Mostly I enjoy giving pleasure because as I have written that's what I thrived on. It made me feel good as I was in a world I felt I truly belonged in rather than that pretend one I lived and suffered in daily.

Getting to this particular day, there was also in this area an entry into a series of halls, somewhat like a maze of corridors. Off it were little spaces were one could slip into with another or alone. It was very dimly lit back there and after discovering it's many secrets I really enjoyed going back there and slipping into one of the darkened spaces and waiting to see if someone walking by saw an interest and come in. Oh what pleasures were to be had then and they always did. In one of the small rooms off one of the many corridors there was a sling hanging from the ceiling. This was also one of the only room's lit well, not as brightly as but brighter than the red glow within the maze of corridors and the other small rooms. I had several times walked by and stopped looking in at the action that sometimes took place and thought, picturing myself in it. One afternoon feeling more ambitious and, well excitedly horny, I decided to enter the room and climbed up into that sling.

I was wearing a rather short skirt, sheer blouse with red lace bra easily visible through my blouse. I also wore matching red lace panties with black lace top thigh highs and heels. So there I was laying there thinking in my mind what would happen. I had over the years as I looked into the particular room with its sling hanging from the ceiling fantasized and dreamed of myself in it lost in the abandonment of sexual bliss. Now I was actually there actually in it. I slowly started a rocking motion to and fro thinking what would or could happen next. I just swung myself slowly wondering excitedly and with a bit of apprehension what was in store for me that afternoon.

Suddenly a couple of guys came by, stopped and looked in discovering me there swinging freely. They whispered a hello and asked if I would like some company to which I replied I was sure hoping so. The two of them quickly came over to me and started feeling my body from head to toes. It really felt good as their hands roamed over my body sending shivers down my spine. I truly loved being sexually used as the woman I so longed I had been born as. I felt hands running up my nylon covered leg up under my skirt. I felt another slip down my blouse an under my bra and begin pinching and pulling my nipples. Suddenly the hand under my skirt ran across my tucked crouch and then between my legs pushing between the leather of the sling and my bare ass. I was by then a wither mass of flesh wanting more, much more.

The hands under my blouse pull out and away and I heard the sound of him unbuckling his pants. I bent my head back and watched as he pulled his cock out. I reached back and pulled both him and his cock to my side and took it into my mouth and began to suck him. It felt so good at that moment being the center of these two guys attention. The other seemingly could not decide either to remove his own cock or continue to have his hands there under my skirt and now teasing my little ring of pleasure. Then just as quickly I began to notice as I was sucking what was a very impressive hard cock that several others were now in the room and soon the word had spread.

Never in my life had I been surrounded by so many guys pushing their cocks at me. If there was a place for one like me I had found it there that afternoon. I think the guy tickling my ass finally decided he wanted more than just fingering me, quickly he pulled his fingers pulled out and luckily as I always did I was clean and lubed because before I knew it he pulled me back and suddenly shoved his cock into my ass. He did not slip in slow either. No in one smooth push and he was in deep as I felt his balls against my skin. It was then that as I felt all those hands on my body pulling apart my blouse and my skirt being pulled up and bunched around my waist that at that moment that I became lost in a sea of sexual pleasure.

The guy's cock that I was sucking was suddenly soft and slipping away. I realized then that my mouth tasted of his cum. I started to swirl it around but just as quickly another entered it. It was then that the guy who was by now frantically fucking my ass was announcing to the others how "tight this girl's ass is" and that he was going to cum. He pushed himself in as far as he possibly could and seemed to bellow out his moan that he was indeed cuming. From that moment on it I was in a dream like state. I was somewhat aware of cocks in my hands, different cocks in my mouth and the many different feelings as different cocks filled my ass. I truly felt at that moment that this was what sexual bliss was.

About four hours later several guys helped me remove my very tired body from that sling. My blouse was in shreds and my bra was missing. I only had one nylon on but I was still was wearing my heels. Also my panties were missing. My mouth had the very strong and distinct taste of cum. My hair was completely matted with it as well as was my body. I reeked of the smell of cum. I was tired but felt relaxed at the same time. However the one thing I did realize was that my ass was really sore and I could feel cum running out of my ass and down my thighs as I stood held up by those guys. My ass sore smelling of and a mouth tasting of cum I will say though never in my life had I felt that completely sexually satisfied.

The guys that helped me out of the sling wrapped me in a couple of towels. We sat in the small theater where one of them got me a Coke and we talked. I told them about growing up defined a boy but always feeling like a girl. I basically bared my history to these guys and they listened. After I somewhat came to my senses they helped walked me to my car. As we walked they were telling me how wonderful I had been. One of those helping me to the car was the manager. He said he had never seen anyone suck so many cocks and seem to enjoy each and everyone as if it were the first one. Also he told me of the begging and pleading I had done for cock after cock to fill and fuck my ass. No wonder cum was still seeping out of my well used ass. The manager told me I was welcomed back any time and without a cover charge. After getting into my car he leaned in and kissed my cheek. He whispered that he too enjoyed my oral talents as well as my ass, twice, during that pleasurable day.

My very first gang bang and something I will forever remember and something I dream about again experiencing.

BadMarie
BadMarie
21 Followers
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Our local adult theatre also had an area behind the back seats. I am in my late 40s, I dressed and moved to this area. There were 2 young guys sitting in the seats and I watched as one guy sucked on the others cock until he blew into his mouth. Then the guy took his cock out but the guy stood and left.I know I wasn't as young as him, but I turned, facing the wall, lifted my skirt,offering him my pantyhosed bottom and waited. I felt hands pulling at my pantyhose, turning me around, over the seats, then his hard cock working slowly into me. My cock grew hard as he moved in and out of me, slapping my bottom,as he emptied into me. He had attracted a small crowd and no sooner had he pulled out, another hard cock filled me, followed by 3 others. I pulled my pantyhose up and walked out,feeling their cumm slosh between my arse.It became a favourite place.

Th1rt33nTh1rt33nover 10 years ago

Ignore the trolls, someone forgot to put them back in their cages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
At the previous anonomous

why bother reading these stories and trying to mess it up for us guys that dream of being the center of a gang bang. We know the dangers but do you know the pleasure of helping others feel so good and at the same times riding the waves of estacy as one man after another cums in and on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anon was right.

You're probably disease-ridden.

BadMarieBadMarieover 10 years agoAuthor
Nope

Sorry Anonymous I didn't have that experience. I will say that I have been lucky in ever, read that, ever contacting any STDs. Today I am extremely more careful than I was in my past though. I do find it interesting that you find it so exciting that you visit sites such as Literotica to read stories such as mine and hide behind secrecy to make such comments.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cockwhore's Total Gangbang Cross-dressing young man is gang-banged by 20 men.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Gangbang: A Stroll in the Park Erica awakens trying to remember what has happened.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Slut is Born Young man forced to be a womanin Transgender & Crossdressers
Party Slut Never fall asleep at parties!in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Ex Girlfriends Mom Randomly seeing an ex girlfriends mom can be a good thing!in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories