My First Gay Anal Ch. 02: Deepthroat Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Charles, I'm so yours, take me!" I cried totally lost in the savagery of his attack. I had lost track of time as he attacked me. I couldn't tell if it had been a few minutes or hours when he finally stopped.

What I did realize was that he was hard. Dazed I had barely realized what was happening when I noticed Charles lubing up his cock then shoving an applicator deep into my ass and filling me with his Super Lube. Tossing the spent tube into the corner...he crawled up between my legs and lifted my knees and pushed them to my chest.

He looked at me with a fire in his eye "You want my cock?" he asked with an edge of harshness.

I said "Yes, I want your cock,I want you to fuck me, hard. I want your cum Charles,I want your cum pumping inside me."

"Very well" he said and without any preamble without any stretching like he'd done the day before he directed his cock to my hole...pressed his head against me and said "I'm taking you like you asked. If it hurts too much let me know,but I'm going to fuck you good" he said with deliberate force and plunged his entire length into my hole until his balls were now resting on my ass cheeks.

My reaction was to howl my own passion as the sensation of his cock driving deep so fast was not at all painful, I was screaming "Ohhh Charles!! Fuck...Fuck...Fuck yes...Yes...Yes." I felt the pre-cum drip from my cock. I had nearly cum just from that savage intrusion. He did not wait or rest...he pulled out his entire length again the whole way pushed his head against me again...and plunged deep making his balls slap against my ass cheeks with a dull 'puk'. Again I howled "Yes..again...again...Please Charles do that again!!" Which he did.

This was a slow hard fuck with full length strokes that were making it all so much better. Pulling out completely and then plunging deep. The effect was to delay his own orgasm while nearly making me cum...by the twentieth plunge...or thirtieth...I'd lost count...who was counting? I needed him to fuck me fast and hard...so I could cum. "Charles...you are driving me crazy...I almost cum each time you do that...and I need to cum... I need you to cum...I need you to fuck me Charles Dean...Fuck me now!!" I demanded.

I was met with a sly smile...and a continued full plunge fuck maybe ten more times...before he complied "Say please fuck me Charles" he said. Holding the tip of his cock at my hole...knowing all too well that I want it back inside me. "Say it" he whispered.

I couldn't wait so I readily complied "Please fuck me Charles". I moaned.

He pushed his cock into me again,slowly this time so that I could feel ever ripple, vein, every pore of his skin as he sank into me. I'm not sure if it was better or not,I loved it all the same,and he plunged the second have in deep...slapping his balls against me and started a thundering fuck session pounding my ass until I couldn't see his face from the motion. Somewhere in the midst of all this I felt my brain seize, my body arched backwards as every molecule of my body exploded from my cock spraying me and Charles with a shot gun blast of my cum just as he drove his cock deep and exploded inside me, spilling his seed deep.

I felt it shoot from his cock...and I shot another load this time hitting me squarely in the face. Looking up at Charles he was smiling with a screwed up look on his face as one last jet of cum ejaculated into my hole.

Taking is ever present wet towel he cleaned me off. Then pulled out and folded his arms around me pulled me close so my back was to his front. 'If you can wait a bit...I've more to give you...I just have to rest." We rested for a bit and got up to get a drink. Again was not sore,but I was hoping that Charles would remedy that situation before the day was out.

It was the beginning of not only summer break...but a means by which I earned my new truck. Charles,would teach me a lot more over the course of that summer and introduce me to even more pleasure as the years went by...starting that next winter...when I plowed his drive way...so he could plow me.

But more about that later...

To be continued...

12