My First Gay Anal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkmywife
dkmywife
383 Followers

Archer moved up onto a higher seat to allow me to stay above water while sucking his cock, so that I could slide down on his shaft without having to stop to take a breath. Meanwhile Charles was finger fucking my ass so that he could watch me suck Archers cock. I could feel is hard cock touching my thigh as he shoved his fingers in my ass. What he was doing was as I moved down on Archers cock he would push me further down on him as I felt the tip of Archers cock reach my 'Charles' limit. I knew then that I had at least 10 inches of his cock down my throat. Question was how much more could I fit? That was soon answered when as I was all the way down again Charles shoved me down on Archer and I felt as if I had swallowed another entire foot. Gratefully it wasn't painful but before I knew it I felt Archer's pubic bone on my lips. I had taken a 14" cock down my throat, or what I would have guessed was 14", we had not bothered to actually measure.

I was able to take few strokes more of his entire length before I felt the tell-tale signs of an approaching orgasm. His breathing increased and his cock was twitching and swelling as he approached. "Oh My God' he whispered, 'I'm going to cum soon" and he put his hand on my head and started to pumped my head onto his cock as his pace increased. Archer slammed his pubic bone to my lips and I felt his muscles contract as he unloaded his cum into my throat. He had what seemed an impossible amount of cum, as I felt it shooting down my gullet. The warmth of it seemed to pour down my throat as he twitched and groaned.

His cock remained amazingly rigid as I pulled off of him. Just as my lips pulled off of him, his cock shot one last jet onto my face. I rinsed it off and sat back onto the seat next to Charles who invited Archer to move in next to me. I was now sandwiched between the two of them in a sort of indication of what they had planned for later.

As I sipped my wine I watched as Archers monster slowly sank beneath the turbulent water of the Jacuzzi. Archer noticed my watching and said "It is simply going to rest for a bit. Since I have had my first cum, we can enjoy a nice long fuck session. When we get to that." he said.

When I had finished my wine Charles moved to the seat and said "My turn". Without any hesitation I swallowed his cock down my throat in one swipe. I had just deep throated a 14 inch cock, so his 10 was no problem, not that it had ever been but now it was even easier. Apparently his watching me suck Archer off was a massive, MASSIVE, turn on for Charles because it was not long before I was being man-handled and he was slamming his cock into my throat and exploding in orgasm mixing his semen with Archers. It was literally less than two minutes before this was happening and I was again sitting between the two of them sipping wine.

Charles was leaning back against the wall of the tub as he twitched and came down from his orgasm. Archer was no longer panting from his orgasm so he and I started talking about things like which houses he was looking at and where he thought he might like to live. I in turn offered my opinion of where the best neighborhoods were and where the best views of the river were.

It was during our conversation that Charles noticed that the heater had gone out again and the jets were shooting out cold water. So we each climbed from the tub, put on our robes and headed to the living room. Only this time in addition to the play pen couch, where Charles and I usually had our fun, was a swing. It was set up next to the playpen. They had been setting it up while I was sitting in the hot tub. The interesting thing was how it was set up.

Instead of straps to hold the knees and ankles in place, there was a long strip of sheepskin covered canvas strip that was about 12" wide. The straps for the knees and ankles allowed the person in the swing to lay face down or face up, depending on where the straps were hung. The way it was set up the person in the swing was to be face down. I noticed that it was the perfect height for Archer and Charles both.

I smiled at the two of them with a questioning look. Charles smiled back "You want to try that out? You see part of my 'watching you fantasy' is with you on a swing like this.' He gave me a quick worried look, 'Are you ok with that?"

I smiled and dropped my robe "Of course I am. Are you sure you are ok with watching him fuck me?" I asked moving in close placing his hands on my ass cheeks. He responded with a low growl and squeezed my ass cheeks before helping me onto the swing.

The straps were not the sort to bind the swings occupant but more like stirrup's to support the occupants body in a comfortable position so that they could relax and enjoy the attention they were being given. I was first laid onto the strap and immediately enjoyed the soft wool on my naked skin then there were stirrups for my arms to rest on or rather a smaller version of the make body strap on which I was laying. I could move my arms if I chose to or just let them rest. Where my ankles rested were loops that allowed my ankles to move freely but also allowed them to remain suspended comfortably. Where my head went was a hole where I could rest my face in if I wanted to just totally give in to the experience.

However, Charles wanted to see me get fucked while I looked him in the eye, so I would be keeping my head and face where he could see me. In the mean time I relaxed and let the two of them set it up.

It wasn't long before felt the cold lubricant being applied to my hole followed by the long, thin applicator that Charles sent deep and emptied the contents of the tube deep inside me. Soon after this I heard Archer say to Charles "Leave some lube for me. I want to be able to lube myself up well." I heard him move around to the front and I lifted my head to see his full length before my eyes, unencumbered with turbulent water. He began lubricating the entire length, which I dare say was a bit longer than I had first imagined, now that I could see the whole thing in all of its glory.

It was nice and thick like Charles but it was long easily 14" but rigid and when suspended on its own hung on a downward angle. He moved near me and whispered "I am going to fuck you nice and slow and fill your ass with my-cum."

I swallowed not from nervousness but from eagerness and genuine want choking out the words "God yes...please". The words surprised me and caused Archer to chuckle.

Charles was next to me, rubbing my spine and low back when he spoke. "I want you to take good care of him now. He likes a good fucking." It was then I felt the hot flesh of Archers cock separate my cheeks and press against my hole. Charles moved to the recliner he had place in front of the swing so he could see the show and still see my face then asked "You ready Rick?"

I replied with a quaky voice "Y'yes, yes I am." Archer's hands grasped my waist and pressed the slippery head of his cock into my ass. Lifting my head up I looked right at Charles who was sprawled out on the chair with his cock screaming at attention looking back at me, his eyes ablaze with unrestrained lust. "His head is inside me Charles" I said and he merely nodded but his cock twitched.

Archers cock slid into me a little more stopped and pulled out leaving the head just inside and then slid back in a few more inches. "Fuck, he has a nice ass, a fine ass" and shoved in a few inches more. Archer was being both aggressive and gentle. He was gauging my reaction with the tension he was feeling as his cock burrowed deep. I felt the heat of his cock reach deep but I didn't know how deep he was. Like with Charles and I first time I thought that he was almost all in when he only had 3 or 4 inches in. This was different in that there was a decided length to his penetrations. He was eager yet patient with each of his thrusts.

The swing allowed for him to move me versus his pelvis which of course only had a limited range of motion whereas the swing allowed him to move my whole body onto his cock more easily, hence the longer penetrative strokes. The double use of lube seemed to be helping also. After few minutes I felt him push me forward and then step closer to me. Held me in this position for a few seconds before letting the swing go and my body weight then slowly enveloped his cock. The trick was that he simply let gravity do most of the work his hands merely held me steady by body absorbed his cock.

I looked up to see Charles stroking his cock, eyes glazed over as he watched me take Archers cock into me. He smiled back at me I smiled at him and asked "How do you like this?"

He smiled at me and said "I love it; and you?"

As he asked me that Archers cock slid in a few more inches and I answered "Ohhhhh...God!' I paused and looked him in the eye "How much of his cock is inside me?"

Charles chuckled and answered "Just over half. Are you ok?"

Looking up at him I moaned "I want it all..." and dropped my head to the plank to absorb more of Archer's impossibly long cock.

So he was about as deep as Charles had ever been and there were a few more inches to go. It was then I felt the pressure of his cock hitting another internal barrier letting me know that he was indeed as deep if not just a little deeper than Charles had ever been. It wasn't painful but neither was it comfortable but we remained still with the pressure constant until after a minute or just under I felt the pressure give way and his cock slid deeper only this time because of Archer position himself so that my body weight was the final factor, and the angle was such that my body had nowhere to go but down, I felt the last few inches of his cock slide into my ass.

Only it was not a quick jolt but a slow slide down onto his cock filling my ass with his 14" cock which I knew was fully buried inside me, when my cheeks hit his pubic bone. The sensation of the last few inches moving slowly past my last internal barrier was incredible. What I experienced at this point was like nothing I had ever experienced before.

My body was going into a type of spasm, that was pure pleasure, but not quite like any orgasm I had ever had before. My body was experiencing ripples of pleasurable muscular contractions that made me want to cry out in bliss. I was, if I had to guess cumming, a repetitive contraction that drove me insane with an 'orgasm-like' sensation.

If I had to guess and that is all I could do because I was unable to think beyond my growing ecstasy. My body was exploding in blissful spasm around his 14" cock. At one point the spasms became so powerful I arched my back in release and cried out in ecstatic bliss. Yet, I had not cum in the traditional male sense in that I was not at all spent and had not ejaculated. I was however charged with a hard need to get fucked. When the first of my spasms subsided I looked into Charles eyes, but spoke to Archer I a shaking, impassioned voice "I need you to fuck me...slow and long...but I need to feel your cock moving inside me...slowly...please...please" I whispered.

I tried to move myself onto him but I was tied too securely to do that so I had to rely on Archers control of the situation. His hands were on my hips and pushing me off of his cock...the release of his head from the internal barrier was one of ecstatic bliss and I exploded once again in uncontrolled spasms...which caused me to cry out "Yesssssss!!" as my body quaked from renewed internal spasms. I felt his cock slide out, god only knows how far, stop and then slowly slide back inside all the way to the barrier...where he stopped again...and let my body weight force his head past it. Again my body was racked with spasms, as he slid along the ring of muscle deep inside me. This time the spasms were both pleasurable and painful only because of the sheer force of them as the sensation of his cock sliding past it caused me exquisite, passionate bliss. Again I arched my back as far as I could to enjoy as much of this pleasure as I could and howled in bliss as Archers cock came to rest against my ass. When I opened my eyes again the world was tinged red as the force of the spasms was increasing my blood pressure...yet I would have gladly died in this position with his cock buried to the hilt. Pressing his pubic bone hard against my cheeks, he held me there for a second maybe two...and pulled back out again...this time he pulled out nearly all the way, until the head of his cock was just inside my initial barrier.

But the journey of his 14" cock sliding out of my ass was as blissful as was its journey in and enjoyed every blissful moment as he pulled out...waited a second...and in one slow, singular motion drove his entire cock into me all the way to the barrier...which he, this time, forced his way past and the jolt from that forced penetration was insane as my body once again exploded in spasms of bliss which tore through my body like a storm. "Ahhhahhh...Ohhhh...Godddddd" I moaned once the spasms eased up enough to allow me to speak.

I was at this point oblivious to both Charles and Archer as my body was consumed by pleasurable spasms. I was begging him to keep fucking me, though I admit I do not remember much, save for the pleasure I received at his hands. What I do remember was that Charles was staring at me mouth agape with his hand on his cock stroking it for all his life was worth, though I never saw him cum I knew he had to have several times.

After I do not know how many stroked of Archers full length I noted how he was more urgent with his movements, I could feel his cock twitching inside me, so I knew he was needing release himself, so I looked back and said "Archer...fuck me...hard!" He did not need any further encouragement from me. What followed was a savage fucking like I had never experienced, even at Charles most brutal, though I cannot say that what I felt was 'brutal', I was in ecstatic bliss as his cock savagely slammed deep into me.

Each time I felt him bottom out...I exploded in ecstasy. Eventually I had to lay my head down and hold on as he pounded me for dear life until I felt his cock swell deep inside me and a deep guttural moan rose from is lungs...as he slammed his cock...one last time into my deepest recesses...and released his cum so far into my ass I know that it is likely still there to this day. I felt his hot jets of cum fill my ass as my spasms robbed me of conscious thought as my eyes...were robbed of sight as white flashes of some internal pleasure exploded and I threw my body back freeing my arms from the straps and forcing my ass down onto his cock in one last savage thrust of my own as I tried to absorb his cock into me...as I exploded in orgasm before passing out.

Waking I do not know how much later, I remember feeling the emptiness of his absence. My stomach muscles were sore, but there was no lingering pain, or soreness in my ass in spite of the fact that I had been savagely fucked. Had I the choice we would have gone right at it again, but I did not have the choice as I was too weak to do much more than lift my head from the couch I was now lying on.

The room was dark and I was covered with a soft blanket with the sound of a wind rustling through the trees and the beginning of a soft rain. It was a good way to wake up from one of the most incredible sexual experiences of my life. When I stood up I noted that I was weak in the legs and a bit wobbly. I then noticed I was still naked. My robe was laying on the couch next to where I was laying so I put it on and walked out to the hot tub where I heard Charles and Archer talking.

I was greeted with a warm smile from both Charles and Archer as I crawled into the tub and leaned into the hot water and lay back against the wall. It was then I noticed the sheer exhaustion of having had so many, what I will call orgasms, though I have to admit they weren't orgasms, in any sense most of us know or recognize. In any event, I wanted more of them when I was able.

Charles handed me a wine and said "Well, how did you enjoy your time with Archer?"

I sipped my wine, settling back into the water and said "I don't know what happened to me in there, but I hope you won't mind if I request that we do that again sometime in the future will you?"

Charles broke out into a smile, and they both laughed softly and spoke softly "That is the plan, we were hoping you were going to say that."

"Good" I said and settled into the warm water and sipped my wine considering the next time we would use the swing. I was hard already...

dkmywife
dkmywife
383 Followers
12