My First Gay Experience

Story Info
Short story about me getting my cherry popped finally.
1.1k words
4.32
106.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JR493
JR493
7 Followers

At the time when I first started to get curious about other guys, I tried to deny it and pretend those feelings weren't there. There's no way I could like other guys, at least that's what I thought to myself. At most I'd click on gay porn, "by mistake", but never even considered acting on my new feelings. Finally, I decided to at least get a small butt plug, curious about how it'd feel to have something in my ass. And as much as I liked the feeling, it still took me until shortly after my 18th birthday to actively try and have my first experience finally.

I had no idea where I could find a guy to top me but after wasting time on various websites and apps I eventually ended up on Grnder. I spent a lot of time talking to guys, all eager to fuck my virgin ass, but for one reason or another, I always found an excuse to not go through with it. Some guys were either weird or lived too far away, and my nerves were holding me back as well. Eventually, I started talking to a guy really nearby, he actually lived in the same neighborhood coincidentally. He was an older guy, 34 years old while I was 19. The age difference really turned me on and was also how I imagined my first time.

He kept trying to find a way to get me to his house, of course, my nerves were still getting in my own way. He was a very persistent guy though and eventually convinced me to come over and just give him head. I thought maybe after giving him head I'd be less nervous about going back for more. As nervous as I was I was also excited, we agreed to meet up that very night so I jumped up to get ready. I got dressed and thought I'd clean out my ass just in case. The guy sent me his address and I decided to walk over since it was so close by. The entire time he was messaging me, telling me how much I'd love it and I told him what I'd do as I was nervously shaking the whole time.

When I got to his house he was already waiting for me at the front door and without saying anything he let me in and led me upstairs to his room. When we got to his room he immediately started running his hands all over me and kissing me. I wasn't really comfortable with it but I just stood there frozen almost and let him continue. Then he dropped the sweatpants he was wearing and his boxers, exposing his really thick, cut 8-inch cock before he laid down on his bed. Obviously, I was worried how his cock would fit into my mouth but at the same time, I was salivating and excited that I could play with it. Trying not to think too much about it I got on the bed between his legs and firmly held his thick cock in my hands for a second before softly kissing it on the head. All my nerves seemingly disappeared and I fell completely in love. After kissing it all over, I sucked on his balls and dragged my tongue up and down his shaft. He was rock hard, and veiny, which I loved along with how his balls felt in my mouth. Wrapping my lips around the head, I swallowed most of his cock until I was choking on it. After, he held the back of my head and thrust into the back of my throat. I felt euphoric and wanted to worship his cock, I wanted to please him. I looked up at him and told him I needed him to fuck me.

He must have been as excited as I was because he jumped up out of bed when I said that and grabbed a bottle of lube as I got in position, face down, ass up, back arched. I felt him spread my ass wide open and begin to eat my ass out, which sent a pleasant shock throughout my body. Almost instinctively, I moaned as he rimmed me, and then louder when he slid his lubed fingers into my tight ass. He then slid his cock up and down between my spread ass, making me anxious to feel him in me. Finally, I felt his beautiful cock pressed against my ass. I felt him use more and more pressure until his cock slid in, stretching my virgin ass and causing me to let out a loud involuntary moan.

At first, it hurt and I tried to pull away, feeling like I had been stretched too much. He held my hips to keep me from pulling away as he slowly buried his cock in deeper. Time seemingly slowed down with how long it felt for him to bury his entire cock in me. He was really gentle though, thrusting slowly at first, loosening me up. The pain went away after some time, and it felt more and more pleasurable as it did. That's when I turned my head back and told him to fuck me harder. He didn't disappoint, pulling me in by my hips, fucking me faster and harder with each stroke. Something about that moment, feeling him on me and pounding my tight ass, made me feel like a good slut and I loved it. As he enjoyed himself, I was moaning loudly out of pleasure, enjoying every inch of him.

Eventually, he slid out and told me to get on my back. Obeying him, I got on my back with my legs up in the air, then he kneeled down and rimmed my ass again. Like before, my ass was reluctant to open up for him so easily, though less so than the first time. He went straight to pounding me, only harder this time, knowing I could take it. Leaning down to kiss my neck, he told me how much he loved my tight ass between kisses.

After a while, as he was kissing me, he asked if he could unload in me. Being bred was always a fantasy of mine on how I imagined my first time so I happily told him yes, please. With a few more deep strokes he groaned and came in my ass, filling me up with his warm cum. After that I left pretty quickly, just getting dressed and walking back home, with a sore ass and a big smile. My first time was truly everything I had hoped for, an older man with a big thick cock, bareback pounding me and being bred. I only wish that he had wanted to continue seeing me.

JR493
JR493
7 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. I look forward to having a guy take my anal virginity someday soon. I just hope he is gentle with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great would love to be a cocksucker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The smoothness it seemed he handled the guy's cock was great, but abit different when I lost my virgin ass cherry. Course the difference was I was old much older 79, but now a much better cock slut. I was a widowr for a number of years and thanks to the internet got in touch with my fem and gay side. Finally, after about a year I decided to get fucked and see if it was what I had egin to believe and want. ..wrapped up in some big guy's arms and getting bred like a slut bitch. I'm a good size guy, 6'2", 230 pounds, abit hairy and certainly not blessed with a big cock, almost like a clit now, With the aid of the internet I found some gay lounges, etc., and decided to try there. I felt being so hairy my be a negative, I shelled out the money to to to this place that shaved me smooth as a baby's butt......sometype of electrical device that got rid of my hair.....I was smooth. Got a hold of a catalog that let me mail oder some sexy crotchless panties, from silk to bikini and a bra that highlighted my big nipples. I was ready, and causually walked into this gay lounge.....they were some real sexy dudes. I sat up at the bar, was having a drink, when this rather large daddy bear type climbed on the stool next to me. I was dessed sort of fem-like and with a causal hello he ordered. We chatted some when I felt his hand clasp my leg, then he lean so he could whisper ...I was a bit startled. He whisper, "baby, you're what I'm looking for, grab your drink let's find a table. At the table, within minutes, he sweet talked me until I was was hot, felt sexy as hell, and readily accepted that he called me the bitch he needed, had pinched my titties, and had his hand in my pants feeling my bare ass. Not to be out done, I had a quick feel of his crotch and wasn't disappointed, he was big and not fully erect. Let's hit the bathroom. As we went down the hallway, his hand was allover my ass, and as we entered he gave me a good slap. Empty except fo us, he pushed me in the first stall, said drop those pants baby I want to see that pussy ass of yours. He went on to piss, came back and I stood their, pantts down in my sexy panties and bar.......he gave me a smile of approval , whisper how he loved my paties. Took my arm turned me around and told me bend over and show him my pussy. A low whistle was uttered, a stinging slap to my bear ass, and said pull 'em up let's go to my place. He lived just a couple doors down in an upstairs apartment. We went straight to his bedroom, and with a sterm voice told me to get naked except for the panties. I stripped in a hurry, anxious, but a little scared because I knew I was about to get my first cock fucking. I stripped except for the small g-string that clasp my snob of a dick tightly encased. Ok baby, give me a little show. I turned around, and I know he notice my surprised look. He stood naked, half erect, with an uncute cock that seem to hang to his knees. "Dance for me baby," show your man that sweet little pussy ass thats about to get fucked and bred. I danced, he slowly stroked that monster 'til it was damn ner wrist thick, and a good 9-10 inches as he swayed. He motioned with his head and I was on my knees with a mouth that barely could get over the head.....a few smacks on the ass made me his cock sucker until he yanked away,, grabbed me the arm and threw me over the edge of the bed. Alright bitch, daddy wants some pussy so here's the rules. Two massive hand slaps to the ass brought his full attention. Now laying over the end of the high bed, put my pussy ass in perfect shape. I felt his hot breath, then the lovely feel of his tongue working my slit over. His finger brought a grunt, two I yelped that brought a hand smack to my but. My head was buried in the pillow but I heard the squirt of liquid and then the wetness as he applied it to my pussy and a finger pushed some inside. I felt his dick, then my yelp and moan escaped as he popped through my virgin ass hole, and forced his way in until I felt his balls slap against my butt. I cried out, begged him go easy, he was and felt so big. My pleas only brought a hard slap to my ass, and one last thrust that buried him deep in my pussy ass. I was a bitch now, cherry busted, and about to the fucking and breeding of my new bitch life. He fucked me for hours, made me cum twice while my pussy was leaking his sperm like I'd pissed the bed. I passed out from pure exhaustion, as he fucked me over and over. I awoke the net morning, as he rammed that big cock into my sore pussy to wake me. I did good. He drove me home, loaded up my few posessions and he informed me that I was moving in with him, and was his bitch. I love the bastard, I love the type of sex he gives me. I know I'm his bitch, and there for his use when, or wherever, he wants some pussy. He has me well marked, ring in my left tit, my pussy lips, and a tattoo marks my naked ass as well. I've been castrated [balls removed] and a set of pussy lips the envy of any woman. I have some small titties as well. It seems I'm always abit sore, and can now full deep throat his beautiful cock. I still have orgasms. I love the sex, love my new husband, even his domination and crudeness at times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I remember my first vividly - I was just 16 and there was no way I could have stopped the guy even if I wanted to, it was such a turn on to feel his cock fill me up and leave his load inside me

I was instantly addicted , the same as when I first sucked a cock

jrt20jrt20over 2 years ago

I’m rock hard reading this

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My First M2M Experience Hot young guy is seduced by his hung older neighbor.in Gay Male
First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
Taken for the First Time Ch. 01 An older man takes a willing first timer all the way.in Gay Male
Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
Road Trip with Mike Graduation road trip with my sexy friend takes a turn.in Gay Male
More Stories