My First Girlfriend

Story Info
A shy college kid tells the story of getting his girlfriend.
3.9k words
4.05
39.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ive never done this before. God I'm so nervous. What if I mess up? What if she says no? Oh God I'm going to make a fool of myself, I just know it. If it wasn't for Chris, I wouldn't be doing this, I'd be in my room studying as I do every Thursday. He had to drag me out to this party. This is the first college party I've ever been to. Hell, in my 20 years of life, this is probably the only party that I've been too. Oh God, I'm going to blow it. Look at me I'm sweating like a pig. Fuck it, I should just leave now. If I leave nobody will notice. Nobody except Chris of course, who will give me so much shit when we get back to our dorm. Ughh fine I'll just do it. Amy is so out of my league, but if I don't do this Chris will give me shit until I graduate, and probably the years after that as well." These thoughts raced through my head as I walked towards the beautiful blonde that stood at the bottom of the staircase. With eyes so blue that I could drown in them. Her tight pink tube top pulled up showing off her belly button ring. Her beautiful smile as she laughed at the joke that her girlfriend has just said. Yes Amy, she is very out of my league.

"Excuse me, Amy?" I said walking up to her. Oh God what was I doing?

"Yes? Erick is it?" She asked turning from her friends towards me. She looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes. When I looked into them, I completely forgot that my name was not Erick, and was in fact Evan. I just nodded and smiled at her.

"Yeah, so Amy I was wondering, ummm you know, if you weren't doing anything later, would you, I don't know? Wanna grab some dinner or something?" I smiled sheepishly at her. Why am I smiling idiot? Guys who get Amy don't smile around her. I ran my fingers through my light brown hair. She looked at me and scrunched her face as if she was thinking.

"Hmmm... well Erick...I'm kinda drunk right now so this may be the alcohol talking, but why don't we skip the formalities and head straight for the bedroom?" She asked biting her lip and looking up and down my 6'2 frame. I put my hand over my mouth so that I hid my deep blush and stupid smile. I nodded looking at her. "Why don't you head upstairs and wait for me? I'll be up in a minute. I just have to get some things.

"Okay" I could barely say without giggling like a girl. God I'm such a dork, but this dork is gonna fuck the sexiest girl in my college. I run upstairs and went into the first door on the left. I am finally about to loose my virginity.

"Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. I cannot believe that this is happening right now. This is insane. I have to thank Chris a million times because of this. I've fantasized about this for so long. Especially with Amy. Her boobs bouncing as she moans my name. Holy shit this is actually going to happen now. I hope that I'm good. I hope she likes it. I don't know? I haven't really researched anything. Hopefully she'll be in control mostly. This is going to be amazing. I can't believe this. Oh Amy where the hell are you?" I think as I wait for Amy. I lay back in bed and take off my shirt. I kept waiting. I heard footsteps up the stairs. Oh yes, here she comes. I sit back in the bed and wait for her to open the door. The door slowly opened. I saw Amy standing in the doorway. He black lace panties and a black bra.

"Hey there." She says smiling at me, her bright white teeth shining in the dark room. She walks in and pushes me down against the bed. My cock is standing at full attention. She smiles and giggles a little bit. "Someone is excited." She says biting her lip.

I nod and smile, running my hands on her soft tan skin. "And a little bit nervous." I admit to her blushing slightly.

"Is this your first time?" She asks laying down on the bed next to me.

I nod "Yeah, I'm glad that its with as someone as sexy as you though." I say softly, blushing a little. I'm not used to talking like this. I hear an uproar of laughter from outside the doorway.

"Fuckin virgin loser." Says Todd walking into the room laughing and pointing at me. I sat up and look at Amy. She was dying of laughter.

"You actually thought I'd fuck you? You're like the geekiest kid ever." She says with short breathe from laughing so hard. I stand up and grab my shirt, shoving my way through the crowd. They all laughed at me as I walked out of the party. Chris was chasing after me.

"Evan wait up man!" He called after me to which I had no reply and just kept walking. "Listen dude, Im really sorry. I didn't think that would happen." He says apologetically. I sigh and turn to him. I mean seriously, if I didn't come in the first place I'd be perfectly happy.

"Fuck you Chris, this is all your fault. Now Im the laughing stock of the school." I say and go back to walking.

"Give it a couple days everyone is going to forget about it!" He calls to me. I don't answer. I know its true, especially because most of them were too drunk to remember. Still that was a very embarrassing moment for me. I walked back 2 miles, all the way to my dorm and then immediately fell asleep, trying not to cry of embarrassment.

"Ugghh fuck life. I hate everyone. I'm just going to go to classes and the library then back to my dorm for the rest of college. Last night was total bullshit. I never want to go through that again. So I'm just going to go back to my normal routine. Class, study, sleep. It works for me. I shouldn't have tried to shake it up. God last night was terrible." I think to myself as I walk to my morning class. It dragged on rather slowly. Then my second class, which was equally as slow, then lunch where I sat by myself, and then my last class of the day which was quicker than the two classes prior. Slowly I trudged to the library to study for my midterms which were coming in a month and a half.

I sat in the back corner of the room studying. Today it is a half-hearted study. I know what I am studying for is kind of pointless for right now midterms don't start for another month. I was happy though, well sorta. I was alone and nobody bothered me. That is until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Excuse me, do you mind if I study with you? The boys over there are being kind of obnoxious, and I the girls over there intimidate me. They have been staring at me and whispering to each other the whole time they were here." A short girl with ginger red hair and freckles asks me with a polite and shy smile. I smile back lightly and nod. She sits down in the seat next to me. She smells very pretty. Like fresh picked strawberry. I smile and go back to studying.

I let out a long sigh. The ginger girl looks over at me. "Are you alright? You seem upset." She asks looking concerned at me. Her question takes me by surprise.

"Yeah, I'm fine I guess. Just last night was a bad night for me." I say softly. She looks at me and places her hand on mine. Her touch is very comforting to me. I relax a little bit.

"What happened?" She asks looking at me. I sigh and explain to her what happened last night. Without me knowing she was moving closer to me as I talked listening to the story.

"So yeah, pretty bad night for me. Now I'm just going to keep to myself and study until I graduate." I say looking at her. Her green eyes were very pretty and the complimented her pale complexion and ginger red hair perfectly. She fixed her glasses a little and held my hand tightly.

"That's so stupid. I'm a virgin too. It's nothing to be a shamed of. There is nothing wrong with me, I just haven't done anything yet. I mean yes, I want to, but I'm not going to force anything. There are just assholes who don't understand." I smile and nod along as she talks. Her words really picking my spirits up "besides, I think you are kinda cute. I would go out with you." She says blushing, the color of her skin now matching the color of her hair. Her words take me by surprise but I smile widely. She would actually date me? Wow, that's perfect. She's really cute too.

"Really? What are you doing later tonight?" I ask smiling nervously at her. She giggles a little bit. She grabs a piece of paper and writes something down on it.

"Here's my name, number, and address. Pick me up at say, 6:30?" She asks smiling

"Sounds great Emily." I say with a smile. She leans in and gives me a hug. I hug her back, wrapping my arms around her. "My name is Evan by the way." I say holding her.

"Great Evan, I'll see you tonight, I'm going to go get ready." She says releasing me. I do the same with her and she gets up and leaves. She looks back and smiles just before she leaves. I stay in the library and study for a few more minutes before I get up and leave.

"Wow, so this is unexpected. I was just following my routine and now I have a date. She seems so sweet and caring. I'm actually really excited. Wow I'm excited, I'm not even that nervous really. She is just so easy to talk to. If I do say something stupid, I doubt she would care. I feel like this is going to go great." I thought as I got ready for my date. I grabbed my phone and dialed the number that Emily gave me.

"Hello?" She answered kinda sleepily. Oh no, was she sleeping and forget about our date?

"Hey Emily, its Evan. I was just calling to make sure we were still on for tonight?" I ask brushing my hair back out of its bangs.

"Of course we are hun. 6:30 right? I'll be ready." She says, her voice picking up its excited tone again. I smile and put on a couple squirts of cologne.

"Great see you then. Alright, bye." I say and we hang up. I finish putting on my shoes and then brush my teeth. I finish getting ready and head out the door to the address that Emily gave me.

I rang the bell and waited outside for her. She opens the door and wow, she looks amazing. I kiss her on the cheek and hold her hand. "You look beautiful." I say and she blushes intertwining my fingers with hers.

"Thank you. You look very handsome." She says smiling at me. The black dress she was wearing fit her body perfectly. I didn't realize in the library but she had a very sexy figure. A nice tight ass, small but perky breasts, muscular legs, and a slim figure. "I usually don't dress like this." She says blushing.

"It's okay. You look stunning. I was thinking we could get some sushi? I know a really nice sushi place not too far from here." I simile at her.

"Sushi sounds great. I love sushi." She says and looks up me up and down. I smiled a little to myself. Yes I may be a nerd, but thanks to swimming and diving I have a fantastic body. I am lean and muscular. I take great pride in my body. I held onto Emilys hand as we walked to the sushi restaurant. This is going to be a fantastic date.

"There's no way that Superman is faster than the Flash while he is running! The Flash literally says that he is the fastest man alive." Emily says laughing a little. She leaned on me a little bit and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and held her. The date went splendidly. We laughed and talked. We learned a lot about each other. Emily wants to be a veterinarian, she enjoys superheroes and sci fi, just like I do. Shes only had one other boyfriend and they broke up in like 2 months. Shes a sophomore, and 19 years old. She asked me to guess her height and I was an Inch off. I said 5'1 and she was only 5' tall. Overall I am very happy with how it turned out.

"Fastest man alive. Technically Superman isn't a man, he's an alien." I tease laughing a little bit. She laughs and looks up at me smiling.

"Oh hush Mr.. Smarty pants." She says as we walk up to her door. "Well this is me." She sighs softly.

"Yep. This is you." I sigh. She looks at me and pouts a little bit.

"Okay well... I guess..." She is interrupted by my lips pressing firmly against hers. I can feel her smile and she gets on her tip toes. She grabs onto my shirt and pulls me closer. I wrap my arms around her tightly. She pulls away to take a breath only to return, deepening the kiss. I slip my tongue into her mouth and trace it along hers. She reaches and opens the door behind her. I pull away, thinking that was a sign I should leave, but she jumps up and wraps her legs around my waist. We passionately kiss, my tongue tracing circles around hers. I grab firmly onto her ass and I kick the door closed.

"Evan, I have to tell you something." She says briefly and then continues kissing me. I blush heavily and pull away.

"What's wrong Emily?" I ask nervously expecting her to tell me to stop or for her to give me some kind of bad news.

"Evan, I have a really high sex drive. I mean I've never actually had sex, but I masturbate a lot. Right now I need you to just fuck my brains out okay? I know I come off as shy, but I'm really comfortable with you, and I need you to fuck me numb." She moans out, grinding against me. She kisses on my neck and just by her words, my cock is growing stiff.

"Yes baby. I'm going to fuck you so good." I couldn't believe what I was saying. I suck down hard on her neck. I carry her into her bedroom and lay her down on the bed.

"When you called earlier, I was fucking myself thinking of you." She says blushing "now let me see your cock." She says pulling up her dress, exposing her pink panties. She rubs her pussy for me. I undid my pants and threw off my shirt. My 6' cock stood at full attention for Emily as I watched her rub her pussy. She pulled off her dress and turned on her stomach so that her face was right by my cock "are you ready baby?" She asked looking at me.

"Yes baby. Suck my cock nice and good." I say feeling nervous, but not showing it. She pulls off my boxers and grabs a firm hold of my cock. She starts to stroke it slowly. She looks up at me with those beautiful green eyes. Slowly she brings her mouth towards my head. Firstly she licks the slit of my head. It's obvious she watches porn, because she is working me like an expert. She swirls her tongue around my head before opening her mouth and taking the first couple inches into her mouth. I let out a long loud moan of pleasure, throwing my head back. I reach down and I grabbed a handful of Emilys ass. She must've liked that because I could feel her moaning against my dick. She slide my dick deeper into her mouth until she fit all of me. She gagged a little and slowly worked her mouth back and forth. She sucks so fucking good. I moan out loudly. I spank her ass and feel her moan against my cock. Her tongue swirled around my shaft.

"Ohh god Emily." I moan out as she deepthroats me once again. Her hands rubbing my balls. She pulls away and gives my balls a quick kiss. She lays on her back and spreads her legs a little. She undoes her bra for me, and her soft perky tits are exposed. I kiss down on her neck, softly sucking on it. I rub on her pussy through her panties.

"Mmm fuck that feels so much better than when I do it." She moans in my ear. I kiss down her neck to her breasts. I kiss on her breasts, and outline them with the tip of my tongue. She moans looking down at me. I softly suck on her nipple.

"You like this baby?" I ask and smile looking up at her. She nods and moans softly.

"Yes Evan, so much baby. You feel amazing." She smiles a little and closes her eyes. I kiss down her body to her inner thigh. I slowly slide off her panties. She looks down at me and bites her lip. I look up at her and make a slow deep lick on her soft, already wet pussy. She moans loudly and throws her head back in pleasure. She grabs a handful of my hair. "Ohhh Evan." She moans out loud. I slide my tongue deep into her pussy and swirl it around. This is immediately met with a firm pull on my hair followed by a push, making me go deeper into her. Her moans grown louder and louder. She puts her legs on my shoulders and I bury my face deep into her soft tight pussy. She scratches up my back and again grab onto my hair. "Yes more baby more." She moans out loudly. I rub down on her clit and she moans out my name, turning to a scream as my tongue finds her gspot and I rapidly flick my tongue. I slap my tongue on her clit and again she screams out my name. I slide one finger deep into her soaked pussy. "I'm gonna cum. Im gonna cum." She moans out and grinds her hips against my face starting to get restless. My tongue slides back into her pussy, my thumb rubbing her clit and instantly her legs begin to shake and she cums all over my face. I lap up every drop of cum and pull away looking at her. She smiles at me, her breathing hard.

"How was that baby?" I ask kissing up her body. I run my fingers through her ginger hair. I kiss her deeply and she moans into my mouth as my tongue wrestles with hers.

"Amazing Evan, now I want you to fuck me."

I nod and slide my cock deep into her tight wet pussy. She moans and the deeper I get the louder her moan is. She wraps her legs around my waist. I moan out in pleasure. We look into each others eyes as I start thrusting back and forth. She moans my name as I moan hers. My thrusts start slow, as this is a new feeling for the both of us.

"Fuck Emily your pussy is so good." I moan out ass I start to gain speed, my hips move in a circular motion. My cock sliding back and forth deep inside of Emily. She moans louder as I start to gain speed.

"Mmmmm Evan,faster baby. Fuck me numb." She begs wrapping her arms around my neck. She kisses me passionately. As she says this I start to gain speed. I grab firmly onto her tight ass. My cock sliding back and forth, getting faster with each thrust. I look into her eyes and then she shuts them tightly. She throws back her head in pleasure. Her mouth opens wide and I know that I am fucking her good now. She works her hips with mine, moaning and whining in complete pleasure.

"Ughh fuck Emily, you like that baby? You like to be fucked nice and hard?" I ask in a moans. My cock slamming back and forth. The sounds of my cock slapping against her drenched pussy echo in the room, as well as our moans, and the sound of the headboard hitting against the wall. Her nails dig into my back and she nods, unable to speak from the complete state of euphoria that she is in. I spank her ass and she screams out in pleasure. My cock finds her gspot and her eyes fly open. She looks up at me.

"That's it Evan, don't you dare stop. Fuck you feel amazing. Ahhh god! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna! Fuck I'm cumming!" She screams out in a rush of pleasure. She cums all over my cock, which is rapidly slamming back and forth in her gushing pussy. She kissing me passionately, her tongue and mine wrestle for a while before she has to pull away to scream again.

"That's it Emily, cum for me baby. Get all those juices out for me." I beg as I hot my cock against her gspot repeatedly at a rapid pace. Her nails scratch down my back, her legs I can feel shaking around my waist, her small body completely relaxed as she finishes with her intense orgasm.

"You're turn baby. I want you to cum. I want you to cum all over my body baby. I need to feel your hot cum all over my skin." She begs. Her begging for my cum turns me on and brings me very close.

"Yes baby yes!" I moan out loudly. I give a few more rapid, powerful thrusts before I pull out. She grabs onto my cock and positions it so that my cock is at her tits. She rapidly strokes it and my hot load spews out all in her ginger hair, on her face, and finally trickles down to her tits. I throw my head back in pleasure as I orgasm.

"That's it baby...mmm Your cum is delicious." She moans as she licks up as much cum on her face that she can. "That was fantastic baby. Better than I fantasized." She says as she wipes the cum off her face with her fingers and then licks it off. She scoops the cum off her tits and does the same again. She kisses on my neck. "I'm going to go wash my hair, and brush my teeth so that we can kiss, and cuddle. I will be right back." She says softly. She gets up,her tight ass swaying back and forth as she walked. A perfect red imprint of my hand on her ass from when I spanked her. I lay back and relax. I must have found the sexiest nerd girl ever. She gets to the bathroom door, turns and smiles at me. I think that I just found the perfect girlfriend.