My First Good Anal Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again I felt his weight develop on my back, his penis spilled out. A relief came over me. A huge burst of air that I didn't realize I had kept in left me. I was in pain and this time I was going to escape as soon as he was off me. He edged his face close to my left ear, "I could tell you're not relaxing," he told me sternly. He hugged me pressing my arms from behind like he had not just hurt me. He began blowing my earlobe. It didn't change anything, the soreness, the betrayal, the pain, but I felt better. It relaxed me.

He leaned his torso up and placed his hands on my shoulders. He started to rub while resting on my back. His hands were still greasy, but I had thought it was over, so I let my limbs unwind and face drop. What was left of my carcass started to get loose.

He was humming something as he massaged, I couldn't tell what. My regular breathing returned. He just sat there pampering me while neither of us said a word. His hard cock and long sack were crowding in the middle of my back. I tried to shake them off bit, but he told me to stay still and didn't understand I was just trying to make myself comfortable. I stared ahead at the windows. I wasn't sure if it was my sweat, the vegetable oil or the water from my drying hair, but I felt drenched. Henry's hands were doing their best to make me forget, but it was a slow go.

We were like that for a little under ten or so minutes. It was over and I couldn't wait to leave. "We'll try another time," he said.

I was so relieved. I thought about what excuses I would give him next time, so I would never have to do this gain. Maybe keep delaying it forever somehow, or for however long we lasted, which was a question I began thinking about. And it was with that thought on my mind, before my body could register anything, when Henry slid his dagger between my ass cheeks again. His hand had actually left my shoulder a second before that, and I had felt him fumbling with his cock, but I thought it was to jerk himself. I truly thought we were done. The injection past my cheeks made my head snap up. The next one past my anus rings were too quick to register, but at the same time gentle. I was about to tell him to stop, but then just as the agony arrived, it receded.

It was strange.

Henry had not given my body the time to worry. A hint of satisfaction grew as he invaded me. I concentrated on that. I liked that, that was okay. It didn't feel as wonderful as when he penetrated my pussy, but it was awfully nice. Different but good. An alien feeling that I had never felt before in my anus. The pain was still coming and going, but my ass was enjoying the ride for the first time, and this second blissful feeling was growing. Outweighing the first one in slow increments. He continued pushing his cum-gun in and out agreeably. The swollen head of his digger was burrowing right through me, and I loved every second of it. "There you go," Henry then said, patting my bottom lightly with dabs of encouragement, like I was finally doing what he wanted.

I didn't want to cry anymore, I didn't want to run away, I just stayed in place quietly enjoying the feeling. I closed my eyes. For the first time I paid attention to the sound my ass made as Henry fucked me. No, that was wrong, the sound my ass made as it ate cock. It was a faint squishing like a gurgle as the dragon entered and exited the cave repeatedly. There was also the other more familiar noise of skin on skin contact. I enjoyed it. I was having fun now.

I started getting wet.

Henry began picking up momentum, just a dab quicker and with a little more fervor in each thrust. Comfortable still. I was glad for the pill then, Henry would have probably melted long before I had started enjoying myself. I had wanted to reach for my clit with one of my hands, it was burning for something, but I didn't want to let go of the bed. My hands grasped the edges of the mattress as if a storm was trying to pull me away.

Henry started pushing harder. The bed began complain with its grating springs. Henry started exhaling faster. Grunting. I was cringing. Airless. I didn't want him to stop this time. I started pivoting my ass towards his cock. I still wanted to play with my clit so badly, but at the same time my fingers needed to hold onto something. It didn't matter though because it felt like I had all the time in the world in that moment. Henry would never stop fucking me, I thought. And then he did!

He took his cock out.

No! I was about to complain. I was moments from cursing at him and kicking him for stopping. I had finally been enjoying myself. My ass wanted more. I was about to give him a piece of my mind, but he never gave me the chance to even get a word in.

He quickly corralled my hips with rough hands, dragged my whore ass to where it had been, before I had crawled away earlier, and re-positioned himself standing on the floor out of the bed. I saw my hands lose their grip of the edges and my fingers scrape his sheets as he yanked me down. He began pulling me towards his beef with fury, making my ass bounce up and down on the bed. I pressed my face on the sheets. I felt his balls collide against me like wrecking balls. I bit down on silky fabic and pulled it back with me as my face darted back and forth. Again, the pain never left, but there was ecstasy there too.

I loved it.

My ass was hungry and Henry's dick was feeding me. His manhood was colonizing me. It was building temples and shrines in honor of that day. He was using his cock in a way that didn't befit a man his age. My pussy was jealous, I was getting wetter and wetter. I thought about what my husband was probably doing at that very minute, probably at home sleeping in. He slept in on Saturdays, till noon sometimes. I smiled. He was resting while the man he referred to once as, "old Henry," was hard at work on his wife. The bed was louder and trying to shake us off, telling us to ease up a bit. The sound of Henry's insertions permeated my ears. Our sex orchestra was deafening.

I could feel the undulating waves of my ass cheeks as I was getting nailed down to the bed. Henry's hairy mound was scraping my clit with each prod, it felt nice. I thought about touching myself then, but Henry's hands suddenly left my hips, he elevated my left leg by the thigh and fucked me like an animal on a tilt. Henry's baby maker was making me beg for it without words. I was groaning. I couldn't help comparing Henry's Excalibur to my husband's pin. No contest. Henry had won again.

Then the tide turn, as if the mere thought of my marriage had ruined it for me.

Henry was slamming harder and harder and not getting any weaker. The frenzy of my leg in the air and his thrusts made his cock slip out a few times. Henry gave up trying to keep my leg elevated and let it fall, I hurt my toe on the floor as my leg dropped on the bed. I barely had time to register that pain because another one soon took over. Henry fumbled quickly with his cock, anxious, and then pushed himself in hard with his hands on my hips again. He shoved it in and made me suffer. He kept pounding that way like he was twenty-years old. I was the old one now, the one who was getting tired. I tried to stay relaxed, but the pain was growing. It was the ecstasy that was subsiding now. Just like before, it had happened so quick.

Henry's dick turned into my tormentor again. It was mean and dangerous. I didn't care for it anymore. I pressed my face even harder on the sheets. The pleasure was gone and a misery had slapped me awake.

It was not possible, NOT POSSIBLE, that one cock could hurt so much. Where was the gentle love muscle that had eased me into a new wave of pleasure just a little while ago? Where was my friend Henry that promised he wouldn't hurt me? What was I doing? Henry was old enough to be my father. I should have been home.

Stop I tried to say loudly, but I couldn't understand why my vocal chords wouldn't cooperate. It took me two more tries of whimpering before I finally realized my screams were being muffled by the bed.

I snapped my face up at the wall.

"STOP!" I screamed and it carried around the room. I didn't even care if some neighbor heard me outside. I was hoping someone did because Henry kept on fucking me and I wanted someone to pull him off . I screamed it again,

"STOP!"

Henry pretended he didn't hear me as he plugged me again and again. "Please, Henry!" I begged and instead he went harder. I was afraid he might rip something, I had seen it happen with patients coming to the hospital after rough anal, or if they had stuck up something they shouldn't have. I wanted it to end, I was begging him to end it.

Then, mercy. I felt an explosion of yogurt burst inside my ass.

It was a sublime feeling and made everything worth it. Well, not quite, far from it, but I found that I liked milk inside my ass. Another new experience. I had always made my husband wear a condom for anal sex and he always pulled out before he came. I had always told him to. It was then that I remembered I hadn't asked Henry to wear a condom. As a nurse I knew I had been careless, but I was too glad that Henry was out of me to think much about it.

Henry collapse on top of me and kissed the back of my neck. Hugging my stomach. I'm not going to say I passed out, I didn't, but I shut my eyes for a few minutes catching my breath and was close to falling asleep with him on top of me. His cock was still hard, and probably wanted pussy, but I wanted nothing to do with it. I was tired and dejected.

"Get off me," I said after a bit.

I had to use the bathroom. I felt some of his semen dripping on the toilet seat as I sat down. That feeling was also sublime.

When I came back to the bedroom, I was mad at Henry. We had our first fight then. I made a silly, little fist and punched him on his chest. He apologized for not stopping when I told him to, said something about being in the moment, I knew what he meant, but didn't want to let him off the hook easily. So I collected my clothes, darted back in the bathroom and changed. I ran out of the bathroom and out of his house minutes later. He begged me all the way to the door to stay, we had made plans to spend more hours together. I told him if he followed me I would scream.

He didn't follow me.

I didn't go home. The excuse I had told my husband to get me out of the house didn't allow me to do that, so I walked around the park and hoped that my husband didn't fancy a mid-morning stroll. There was little chance of that happening, so I didn't really worry. I thought about everything. How I had met Henry, how big of a mistake I had made sleeping with him.

The problem was that the sex was good and that's why I had kept going back. I didn't always cum with Henry, but I always enjoyed myself, until then that was. And even that day I had been close to cumming. Very close. Maybe I would have done it if I had played with my clit, or if I had cooperated a little earlier, or if Henry hadn't turned into a brute. Henry had hurt me and I hated him so much for doing what he had done. It didn't matter though, the more I walked, the more I knew that I was going to give him more chances at my ass.

12