My First Hotel Liaison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually we got out, drying each other off and lay down on the bed. I looked at the time and realized I had better let my husband know I was ok which I did. He replied 'send a picture if you want.' Dan called up room service and got some decent scotch sent up and when he opened the door he left it open enough just so the porter could see my naked body from the waist down.

I got up and joined him looking out the window at the harbor. The curtains were fully open and I guess anyone on a boat could have seen us but I didn't care and to be honest I was sort of hoping somebody was watching.

As we went back into the room and to the bed I pulled him close as I sat on the bed. "You think you can do one more time"? as I rubbed his balls with my hand, "I promise I will be very gentle. " I leaned forward and kissed his growing cock on its beautiful purple head. As it grew I ran my hand downs it shaft to his balls, running my fingers along the skin between his balls and anus as I took his whole length in my mouth, sucking not hard but tightly so that all the air was out of my mouth with my tongue caressing his shaft.

I kept his dick on my mouth as I lay down on the bed and spread my legs inviting his fingers to play with me one more time.

Dan didn't need instructions as he trailed a finger from my chin, down my navel to my again soaked pussy and awaiting clit. As soon as he touched that button again it was like ice water shot through my veins as well as simultaneously setting me skin on fire - I knew it wouldn't take me long so I concentrated on Dan's cock and balls.

I took turns in taking his length and balls in my mouth, using my hands on the other parts as my tongue, teeth and mouth took care of the other. I looked up at him saying, "look at me with your cock in my mouth, take your other hand and hold my head on your cock, but don't stop looking" I ordered him. Dan obliged and I could tell he was ready to unload. I concentrated on me for a second and it hit me almost immediately as I was so ready, I had never cum so easily before as Dan's fingers continued their metronome like performance. As the waves of pleasure started to calm I squeezed his balls a little tighter, my nails lightly digging into his sack as I felt them shudder with a stream of hot cum shooting into my mouth a split second later.

He deposited all of his cum in my mouth but I didn't swallow. Instead I kept is cock in my mouth, reached over to my phone and turned the camera on. I handed it to Dan and opened my mouth so that he could see his cock resting on my tongue among drops of his white cum. He took a picture as one drop dribbled down my lower lip onto my chin before I scooped it up and swallowed the lot. I sent the picture to my husband before we crashed on the bed in each other's arms. I glanced over at the clock and saw the time was 2.12am and I realised we had been at it for hours before I drifted off to sleep.

It was the sound of the door shutting that finally woke me, looking up I saw Dan bringing breakfast over to me. I sat up in bed, my breasts exposed as Dan placed the tray next to me and got onto the other side of the bed.

We enjoyed the meal together, even more so when Dan started to caress my breasts with his finger, running it lightly over my skin causing goosebumps to appear and my nipples to harden and become proud. Then with one movement Dan swept the tray off the bed onto the floor while I used my feet to push the sheet covering my lower body to the end of the bed.

I rolled over and got on all fours showing Dan how I wanted him. He closed in from behind, positioning himself with his hands on my hips as his cock slid yet again into my very wet pussy. There was no slow gentle stuff now, I wanted to be serviced hard and Dan knew this. He thrust deep into me with hard powerful thrusts causing the headboard to slam into the wall every time . Dan was telling me how good my arse looked as he screwed me mercilessly. I lowered myself onto my shoulders so that my rear was even more exposed , reached down and started to rub my clit in rhythm with Dan's thrusts.

I was yelling in ecstasy as Dan fucked me harder and harder - the whole floor must have heard particularly my husband in the next room but I didn't care. Dan reached around and used my overflowing juices to wet his fingers before using them to start rubbing around and then over my exposed anus. As his cock still worked my pussy his finger made little circles around my rear entrance before slowly sliding in up as far as it could go. This sent me over the edge with my pussy and anus convulsing as the orgasm ripped through my body as Dan continued to pound me as I stopped rubbing myself and grabbed hold of the bed while my body continued to be wracked with pleasure surging through me.

Dan didn't cum though, he slowly tampered off the thrusting letting me down slowly before withdrawing and getting me to turn around. He lay on the bed with his legs outstretched his member standing proud. I shuffled forward and sat on his lap wrapping my legs around his back, my chest pressed hard against his, our arms held each other tightly and our mouths moving in yet another dance and we rocked together with his cock deep inside of me. I was whimpering and groaning quietly now as I was taken again to a new level of pleasure and enjoyment as Dan continued to hit all the right notes.

He then leaned me back, I put my hands back on the bed just outside his thighs as his hand came up in a reverse cup fashion and using his thumb began to make small circles around my clit. It was an amazing sight -I could look into his eyes, down his chest and see his cock sliding in and out of me while his hand worked my clit. I was panting harder and harder now and could see that Dan was reaching his own point of no return and then we exploded at the same time. I don't who set who off but feeling of Dan firing his load into me sent me into the stratosphere as I screamed out my release to the world.

We collapsed on the bed exhausted yet again, sweat and other fluids covering our bodies as we lay there together recovering. Soon a text arrived at my phone and when I eventually looked at it I saw it was from my husband saying that he enjoyed hearing the show and would see me at later in the day.

Me and Dan just lay there, chatted about nothing serious and then later on got around to having lunch bought up to us. We just enjoyed the peace and quiet in our little world that was that room.

As the clock ticked over to 3pm we knew that our time was running out so we had better make the most of our time left. I got up and walked over to get a glass of water. As I returned Dan was standing by the window. I stood next to him, my hand stroking his arm as he turned to face me taking my glass away when I finished it tossing it onto a sofa.

Dan and I kissed, our lips barely touching with just the tips of our tongue involved. Dan's hands reached down to my arse and lifted me up, sitting me down on the desk as I reached down grabbing his rear pulling him into me while wrapping my legs around him. Slowly and purposely he entered me filling my welcoming pussy for one final ride. I dug my nails into his back as he kissed my breasts, my neck and lightly bit my earlobes. I felt totally connected to him, losing any idea of where my body ended and his began.

Dan picked me up and carried me to the bed laying me down before withdrawing and lying next to me signalling it was my turn. I turned around and got on top of him to sixty-nine. We then spent the next ten minutes exploring each other's equipment with our mouths, hands and tongues leaving no part untouched before we then stared to work purposefully to build each other up.

Dan again started playing with my very exposed rear entrance with his fingers - the sensation of his tongue on my swollen clit, my mouth filled with his cock and his fingers stroking my anus has me brink and then over it within seconds as my senses were simply overloaded with waves of yet more intense feelings crashing throughout my body.

I rolled over onto my back as Dan stood up next to the bed. He pulled me along so that my rear was on the edge, held a leg in each hand moved forward and took me on one last time with that still hard cock. I looked up at him standing on at the edge of the bed and saw him admiring and inspecting my body. My breasts bouncing in unison with his strokes, a clear view of cock glistening with my juices sliding in and out of my bare pussy as I reached down to give him one more show of me playing with myself.

Dan pushed all the way into me, sweat dripping off his chest and he moved faster and faster as he built up his pace. The banging of the headboard started again as I was pounded harder and harder with Dan's weapon. My body reached that point of letting go I could tell that he was ready. I screamed out a yes which triggered my body into it last and most intense, earth shattering orgasm which set Dan's steams of cum exploding into my pussy. Dan didn't stop, he just kept of fucking me harder and harder as we both yelled out in mutual ecstasy. Dan slowly stopped thrusting into me falling to his knees before crawling up onto the bed to hold me.

We just laid there not talking, just listening to each other's breathing recovering until without saying anything, we got up and headed to the shower together.

There was no talking as we washed each other and began the transition from lovers to strangers again. As we dried each other I saw the time had passed 5.15pm and put a dressing gown on - the first time I had worn anything in 24hours. I helped dress Dan and he walked him to the door He kissed me simply on the lips as our hands slipped their grasp and he took a couple of steps back.

Dan said "I know a couple who have indicated they would be keen on some fun, would you like me to try and sort something for next time?"

"I don't think so Dan," I replied, "but definitely the time after our next time will be good" as I stepped back into my room and shut the door.

12