My First Hotwife

Story Info
My first experience with an incredibly sexy hotwife.
2.9k words
4.32
74k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was in my late 20's I had an incredible experience. At that time I really didn't know about things like cuckold, or hotwife. At that point in my life I was very good at the more vanilla sexual acts. I had experienced a threesome. I had experienced public sex. I had tried almost every sexual position I could think of. I had experienced some taboo type things like hooking up with married women and some of my moms friends. This experience raised the bar a little compared to what I had done before.

I love married women. Everyone has those things in life that just turn them on so much they can barely take it. For me, my top two are a married woman and a woman in some sexy high heels.

I have always worked out. Back when I was in my late 20's I lived at the gym. I'm still very fit, but back then, I was peaking. I really got into myself. I had the six pack. I was muscular, but not too big. I was tone. I was ripped.

I worked out at a gym in Arkansas. It was one of those nicer athletic clubs. The clientele were more families and a slightly wealthier group. A good deal of the women were married and a good number of couples worked out together.

Scott and Amy were my friends. Well, they were gym friends. I had a group of guys who I would work out with and we would see them at the gym frequently. I always talked to them and I liked them both. They were in their early 30's. Scott was a good looking guy. He worked out and stayed fit. He also had a very good career. Amy was the same. She was fit and also had a good career. Amy was the woman everyone couldn't help but look at. She was incredibly beautiful. She was about 5'5". She was a brunette. Her body was something that if you looked at it for any period of time you started getting hard. At least for me, if I looked at her for more than about sixty seconds I could feel myself getting hard. Her legs were tone, her ass was solid, and her breast's were perfect. At the gym, Amy showed off her body. She always wore tight, revealing clothing.

During this time, there was a bar that would do a retro disco type night once per week. It became a popular place go. They had a dance floor and it was a fun environment. My friends and I went often.

One night I noticed Amy there. I saw here out on the dance floor with some other women.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked Amy after walking up to her in the middle of the dance floor.

"Hey, I'm great." Amy stepped in close to yell in my ear. The music was loud and it wasn't easy to hear.

"Is Scott here?" I asked her.

"No, it's a girls night out." Amy told me as she pointed to a few of her friends dancing with her.

I danced with their group for a little while and then left to go meet back up with my friends. I kept an eye on Amy the rest of the night. She was wearing a very tight, and very short, black skirt. It was one of those skirts that show off a woman's ass. Amy, very much had her ass on display that night. She also had on five or six inch heels.

Amy and her friends stayed on the dance floor almost the entire night. I watched as guys circled and tried to move in and dance with them. Amy was with a group of about five girls. Her friends were all attractive as well. They also came dressed looking very sexy for a night out.

I noticed a few wedding rings on the hands of Amy's friends. I think maybe one of them didn't have a ring on. Had I not known Amy, I would have been one of the guys trying to make a move on the group. Knowing Amy gave me hesitation on being to aggressive. It felt awkward to be seeing her out of the normal environment I would see her.

My friends called it a night and the bar was starting to empty out. I stayed just a little longer to see about a last time dancing out on the dance floor with Amy and her friends. I went looking for her and ran in to a few of her friends sitting at a table talking. I kept scanning the bar for Amy and found her on the dance floor with one of her girlfriends.

I worked my way out onto the dance floor. I weaved in and out of people until I got close to Amy. Once I got there I noticed she was starting to dance with another guy. We nodded to each other and she kept to what she was doing.

The guy she was dancing with moved in closer to her. They started dancing very close to each other. They were face to face. The guy was a college guy. He was attractive. I was about to turn back and head off the dance floor until I saw Amy turn back and look at me. We made eye contact, but she kept dancing with the other guy.

The guy put his hand on Amy's waist as they were dancing. He was behind her. Amy kept looking at me. She had this naughty almost seductive type look in her eyes. She put her hand down on the guys hand letting him know she wanted him dancing behind her. He then grabbed her by the waist with both hands and moved in so their bodies were touching. Amy glanced back at him out of the corner of her eye and ten started grinding her ass into him. It was so hot, I couldn't stop watching.

The guy pulled her in close. His body and cock were were all up on her. She returned to looking at me and knew I was turned on by her. He was basically fucking her from behind on the dance floor. Amy was moving her hips and ass in rhythm with him. I tried to pretend to dance a little but all I could really do was watch and be turned on.

Amy knew I was watching and liked it. Her skirt kept getting higher and higher as she danced. The guy dancing behind her knew it was riding up and he was doing everything he could to get it higher.

It's wasn't very long before I could see Amy's panties. I saw a pair of black panties showing through as her skirt was getting higher. Amy seemed to enjoy it and was not reaching down to pull her skirt down. I noticed other guys also watching.

The guy dancing behind Amy started kissing her neck and moving his hands all over her body. Amy kept moving to the music and allowing everything to happen. The guy suddenly took both his hands down to Amy's side and pulled up her skirt. I could then see she was wearing a tiny g-string.

With her skirt pulled up, Amy did not stop dancing. She kept going. The guy put one hand and her waist and the other on her upper thigh right next to the front of her g-string. Amy kept on dancing and moving along with him. Her almost bare ass was moving up and down against his crotch.

Amy's eyes were glued on mine. She was biting her lower lip. The guys hand moved from upper thigh to her waist and he was working the front side of her g-string trying to get his hand into them.

I watched the guy get his way into the top of her g-string and move it down. I could tell from the movement in her panties that he had found her pussy and was starting to finger her. Amy continued to have her eyes locked with mine.

Just as the guy really started to finger Amy, the song ended. Amy turned and pulled her skirt down all in one motion. She kissed the guy in the cheek and walked off the dance floor.

I followed Amy off the dance floor and watched her go up to the table with her friends. I don't think any of them knew what just happened out on the dance floor.

After about about ten minutes Amy and her friends left for the night. I wanted to talk to her but wasn't sure what to say.

I didn't see Amy or Scott that next week at the gym. I thought about her almost every second of the day after that night.

Finally, two weeks later I saw them walk into the gym one evening to work out.

"How are you two?" I asked the both of them as they walked over to the area of the gym we were working out.

"Good, how about you?" Scott answered.

"I'm good, just getting a work out in." I answered.

"Did you have fun the other night?" Amy asked.

"I did. It was a fun night." I replied.

"Did you two see each other on your girls night out?" Scott asked.

"Yes, we ran into each other a few times. Not that I can remember to well. I had way to much to drink." Amy said.

"You looked like you were having fun." I joked as I was smiling at Amy.

"You only get so many girls nights out, you need to have fun where you can." Amy joked back.

"Well, I didn't realize how much fun you had!" Scott said looking at Amy. "Maybe I need a guys night out?"

"You should check it out. It's a good time out there." I told Scott.

"Let's do it then." Scott replied. "Not a guys night, but let's all go out there one night."

"I'm game." I replied.

"Really? That would be so much fun!" Amy replied.

"Come by our house tomorrow night and we can all ride together." Scott said.

"Alright, sounds like a plan!" I told them.

I wasn't sure what to expect with both of them going out. I knew I couldn't stop thinking about Amy after that night and I really wanted to see her again.

"Hey, come on in. Amy is still getting dressed. She shouldn't be long." Scott said as I stepped into their house.

Scott and I talked for a little while waiting on Amy. Scott was very friendly.

"Alright guys, I'm ready. Let's do this!" Amy said as she walked into the room.

Amy looked incredibly sexy. It wasn't like the last night I saw her, this was more of a classy, sexy type look. She had on a knee length tight dress and five inch black heels. She had her hair done and her make up was perfect. She smelled amazing. She looked very classy with one exception. As I looked closer, I noticed fishnet stockings. It was hard to tell at first but the fishnets added to touch of naughty to her otherwise classy look.

We went to the bar and had a fun night. Amy was very tame compared to the other night. I don't know why I was expecting any different, but with Scott, Amy was the perfect wife. She looked hot and was by his side the entire night.

We left the bar a little after midnight. We had a fun night and we all decided to head back home.

On the way back I kept looking over at Amy's legs in the car. I found her fishnet stockings very sexy. I think she caught me looking a time or two.

"You want to come in for a little bit?" Scott asked me when we pulled up to their house.

"Sure. I probably need a little longer before driving home anyways." I answered.

"Ha, you didn't drink that much did you?" Scott asked.

"Not really, but better to be safe." I answered.

We walked into their house and Amy took off her jacket and walked back to her bedroom. Scott walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a beer out of the refrigerator.

"I know you might not want one, but I'm getting another beer. Your welcome to one if you want." Scott said.

"No thank you. I better not. I am going to use your restroom real quick though." I answered.

I walked down the hall to there restroom and went in. I heard Scott walk back to the bedroom and start talking to Amy while I was in there. When I came out of the restroom both of them were still back in their bedroom. I guess Scott had put on some music as I heard some music playing. I sat down on their couch to wait.

It seemed like about five minutes before I heard their bedroom door open. I then heard the click click click of Amy's heels as she walked down the hallway. The couch was facing the TV so I couldn't see her until she got in the room with me.

"Good to see you made yourself comfortable." Amy said as she walked up next to me.

"This is a comfortable couch." I said as I turned to look at her.

"Yes it is." Amy said.

"Oh fuck." I said when my eyes got to Amy.

Amy walked up to me wearing only her five inch black heels and a garter with fishnet stockings. She didn't have on a bra, panties, or anything else.

"You like this look?" Any said with a smile.

"Uhh, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Showing you this look. Do you like it?" Amy said again with a smile.

"Where is Scott?" I asked looking around for him.

"He is in the bedroom." Amy answered.

"Does he know you are out here like this?" I asked in a low whisper.

"Yes he does." Amy answered in a low voice back.

Amy straddled me on the couch. She was sitting on my lap her almost perfect breasts right in my face.

"What's going on?" I quietly asked Amy in her ear.

"It's ok. Scott's in the bedroom and he will stay there. He likes to listen." Amy said as she got my belt unbuckled and my pants unzipped.

"Ok." Was all I could think to say back.

Amy took her hand and pulled out my hard cock. She started kissing me and making out while she was pulling it out. Once she had my cock out she lowered herself down on me but I did not enter her. She moved up and down teasing me with her shaved pussy rubbing the outside of my cock.

"Oh fuck, you are so big!" Amy said in a loud voice. She was almost yelling.

Amy continued to tease me. She would move up so that the tip of my cock was about to enter her and then she would pull off and rub her pussy down the outside of my shaft. She smelled so good. She felt amazing. We didn't stop kissing. Her eyes and my eyes were connected. My hands grabbed her ass and I tried guiding her onto my cock but she continued to pull away.

"You are so fucking hard. I love that." Amy loudly said again. "Tell me how much you want me!"

"I want to fuck you! I want you!" I told her.

"Please say it louder!" Amy said.

"I want you!" I said in a loud voice.

Amy got off me and got on her knees in front of me.

"I want your cock in my mouth." Amy said loudly. She took me in her mouth and started sucking my cock.

"Oh my god, you feel great!" I said loudly.

I watched Amy suck my cock. She was on her knees and her ass looked amazing sticking up in the air. Watching her made me ever harder. Her body was perfect.

"Tell me how much you want me!" Amy said.

"I want you so bad I'm about to explode." I said loudly.

"Then take me!" Amy said.

Amy sat back on the ground from sucking my cock. I stood up from the couch and took my pants the rest of the way off. Amy laid back on the floor on her back. She spread he legs for me and a got down between them. She was on her back, I was on top of her, her heels were in the air. I started kissing her and pushed my cock inside her.

"Oh fuck." Amy yelled. "Your cock is so deep inside me. Fuck me hard!"

I continued to fuck Amy harder and harder.

"Oh god, oh god! Your cock feels so good! Please fuck me hard. Make me yours. Oh god, you are so deep!" Amy continued to yell.

"I'm cumming. Oh god, I'm cumming!" Amy yelled.

I felt Amy cum underneath me. Her legs squeezed me hard.

"I want you to flip over. I want you ass up face down!" I told Amy.

I got off of her and she turned over. I couldn't wait for her to even get into position. I immediately grabbed her hips and pushed my cock into her pussy!

"You are so hard fucking me from behind. You can cum in me!" Amy yelled.

The sight of Amy's ass bent over got me so hard. Seeing her in those fishnets and heels was amazing, but pounding her from behind with my cock was beyond ecstasy!

"I'm cumming!" I yelled as my cock started to throb.

"Deep in me please!" Amy said back to me.

I had the most intense orgasm of my life!