My First Hotwife Experience

Story Info
The first time I convinces my wife to be shared.
7.7k words
4.52
123.5k
149
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bscorp883
bscorp883
60 Followers

I had been fantasizing about this for months. I'm not certain how my wife felt about it when we actually went to do this, but afterwards, she said she thoroughly enjoyed it and was glad I talked her into it. I'm talking about the first time I watched another man fuck my wife. I'll get to the full experience in a moment, first I want to tell you about the journey that led to this point.

It started with a Tumblr blog. I had started looking around the internet looking for arousing porn to peruse when I discovered sex pictures that were captioned on the image. These images ranged from thoughts that the person was having to thoughts that someone was having when they looked at the image. For instance, one of the more popular images would have a big cock sliding into a pussy with the caption: reblog if you want to watch your wife take one of these in real life.

At first it was just arousing material, I liked the format of the caption on the picture, and the material was well composed. But as I continued searching for my new favorite form of porn, I quickly realized that most of the material like this focused around sharing the wife / girlfriend, or a cheating wife / girlfriend. Since I was enjoying the material I wasn't going to complain, but it did occasionally get frustrating when you were looking for new material, perhaps something to try with the wife and this was all I found.

Eventually I started to enjoy the material more and more, kind of like the song that you start off not really caring about it, but it keeps playing on the radio and eventually becomes one of your favorite songs. Well this soon became one of my favorite fantasies, and I eventually became bold enough to approach my wife about it. I started small, I asked her if she had ever been on Tumblr, and she replied no. I told her about what I had found on her and told her that I found it arousing, mainly the captioned pictures, I wasn't quite ready to approach her with the fantasy of the hotwife yet. I asked her if she would be interested in looking at something like that with me as a means of foreplay.

She agreed and I used the laptop near our bed to pull up my page on the website and allowed her to peruse it at her leisure. As she looked at the pictures while laying on her side, I snuggled up behind her, holding her close and looking at the pictures with her. I watched her body carefully for signs that she was becoming aroused and when I saw her squeeze her thighs together a few times I knew she was there. I started kissing her neck and fondling her breasts as she looked at the pictures. When her thighs parted, I took the hint and slid my hand into her panties, playing with her clit as she looked at the pictures. It didn't take her long to reach a loud and powerful orgasm as I worked on her and the computer worked on her mind. As she came down from her orgasm, but before it left, she maneuvered us into the doggy position, with her facing the computer. I pounded her from behind as she continued to browse the pictures on the screen. She orgasmed again like this, a rare thing for her, and her multiple orgasm sent me over the edge. I shoved my cock in her as far as I could and emptied my balls in her.

As we cuddled in the afterglow of our mutual orgasm, she looked at me and asked if I had ever thought about doing that. I asked her what and she replied, eating my cum out of her. Now one of the things I neglected to mention, was that when you start looking through this kind of material, you will eventually find pictures depicting a cuckold lifestyle. In these pictures there is often cum leaking out of a freshly used pussy with caption similar to: time to clean me up hubby, don't miss a drop. Now these pictures were on the wall of my login and were intermixed in with the hotwife captions. I answered her honestly, that I had never considered eating my own cum out of her, but I had thought about eating one of her lovers loads out of her pussy.

She looked at me, mildly shocked, but mostly aroused and I explained to her that I was becoming increasingly turned on by the idea of watching her fuck a really big cock. I told her that at the moment, they were merely fantasies, but they turned me on a lot. We talked some more about it and then we fell asleep. The topic didn't come up again for a few weeks, when I suggested we do the Tumblr thing again as foreplay. She quickly agreed and disrobed to only her bra and panties and took her place in the front of the laptop and logged into my account (apparently she had done this a few times since last time). I got naked and took my place behind her again. Things progressed the same as last time: she got aroused, I started kissing her neck, she parted her thighs and I started masturbating her. After a few minutes of this she rolled onto her back and without taking her eyes off the laptop screen she told me to eat her. I noticed that one of the cuckold images was on the screen, but I didn't care, I love to eat my wifes pussy.

I started slowly, licking her clit in the same manner I had been playing with it and quickly progressed to the point that I was shoving my tongue in her as far as it would go. She was still staring at the screen, but she was playing with her tits so the images weren't changing. I could quickly sense her orgasm approaching and as it reached her, she surprised me and almost made me cum without touching myself. As she orgasmed she said in a hoarse command, "That's it hubby, eat your cum from my pussy." Her fantasy gave her an extremely powerful orgasm and before it finished, I slid up her body and fucked her missionary as she continued to orgasm around my cock. After I came deep in her pussy, we were once again cuddling.

This time I asked her if she had ever fantasized about fucking a really big cock. Now before we go much farther, I want to explain that I am not under endowed. I have an average length cock but its very thick and I can please my wife just fine with it. She admitted that she had and I asked her if she ever masturbated to the thought. She once again admitted she did and I asked her if I could watch next time she did. She agreed but only on the condition that at some point in the future she could make me do something and I couldn't say no. We both agreed to the conditions and fell asleep.

The next few weeks, neither of us cashed in on our agreement, but our sex life was pretty good, and it was becoming commonplace to vocalize our fantasies during sex. She would often tell me to eat that cum when I was going down on her, sometimes it was mine, sometimes her lovers, and I would tell her how much I loved watching her ride that big cock as she straddled me during sex.

One night, immediately after sex, she turned to me as I pulled myself out of her and lay next to her. She told me that she was cashing in on our agreement. I hadn't forgotten the arrangement, but the way she said it made me nervous and excited. I watched as her hand slowly made its way down her body and she slid one finger into her cum filled pussy. She slid it in and out of her a few times, and I tried to watch both her finger and her face as she was obviously pleasing herself with that finger. She then withdrew it and I saw her finger covered in her juices and my cum. She trailed the finger back up her body, leaving a slightly sticky trail up her skin. She then slid the finger into her mouth and sucked the juices from it. I didn't see her swallow, but didn't have time to notice as she leaned over me and gave me a deep and passionate french kiss.

I tasted our juices together and the taste was not as bad as I had feared. I thoroughly enjoyed the kiss though, and I could feel a small awakening of my freshly drained cock. She asked how that was and I immediately replied hot. She giggled and said good, cause she wanted to do that more often with me. Looking at the effect it was having on my wife who had just orgasmed, I couldn't wait for her to do it some more, but I took the opportunity to remind her that I had not gotten my half of the agreement. She told me to sit back and enjoy the show then.

I sat myself in a chair that faced the bed. We had often used this chair to watch the other pleasure themselves and tonight would be no different. I got comfortable as I watched my wife reach into the night stand and pull out one of her vibrators. I will never forget the first line she said that night, it gave me chills and opened the door wider to her fantasy world. As she slid the vibrator inside herself, she looked me in the eye and said, "That's right lover, use my husbands cum as lube to get that big cock in my pussy." I grasped my quickly hardening cock and started to stroke it as she continued to talk. Asking her lover if my cum felt good around his cock, asking him to push it deeper inside her, telling him to fuck her harder. I watched and masturbated to the sight as the dildo slammed into my wifes cunt as fast as she could take it, her eyes never leaving mine. She made one more comment about how full she felt with his big cock and she thanked me for the cum because she didn't think he would have fit without it. I was close to orgasm again at the point and so was she. She continued to look me in the eye and said, "I'm so close honey, come over here and put your tongue on my clit as he fucks me. Help your wife have another orgasm."

I didn't hesitate, I got up and immediately knelt between her legs and started to lick her clit. She put a hand on the back of my head and forced me lower and her orgasm started immediately. Between screams she continued to talk, telling me to lick her lovers cock and her clit at the same time, telling me that her lovers cock was cumming deep inside her because of my tongue, and asking how all three of our juices tasted. I waited until her orgasm was almost done then I picked her up and flipped her onto her knees, slamming my cock into her from behind, reclaiming my wife from her fake lover and sending her straight into another orgasm. I only managed a few hard thrusts before my orgasm took my energy away. As I slipped out of her I saw the amount of cum leaking from her from both of my orgasms and decided to take a picture. I got up and grabbed our naughty camera and snapped a couple of pics. My wife was too tired to pose and I got some great shots of a completely satisfied wife with an extremely cummy pussy.

We fell asleep after that but the next day we agreed that these fantasies were great and we needed some things to keep them going. So we went to the nearest adult book store and did some shopping. We asked the clerk for some assistance and we left with a penile extension harness that fit me and added two more inches to my length, and a big dildo that was supposedly a replica of one of the african american pornstarts. It was almost 9 inches in length and slightly wider than me. We also got two separate types of pills, one that would make me last longer, and one that would make me cum more. When we got home, we tried out the harness and it was extremely hot to watch that monster slide all the way into her tight pussy and even though I couldn't feel a thing, I loved every second of it.

The next few weeks we spent as much time as we could with the new toys we had. She showcased her well hung lover fantasy several times with her new toy, sometimes with my cum, sometimes without. We used the harness about once a week and soon she was taking "my" monster cock with ease and begging for more. The next kink that appeared in our relationship happened when I asked her about previous lovers. She admitted that none of her previous lovers were very good and she was sorry that she didn't have any stories for me like the ones on the computer. I told her I wasn't worried about it, and instead she could make up some sexy texts to send me at work, like she was getting together with her lover.

She one upped me and asked me if I would like her to make a Tinder account and sext with someone while I pleased her. I told her I would think about it. We fucked that night, nothing fancy, just sex, but the next day I was thinking about her offer constantly. I wondered if I would actually get jealous if she did something like that. I tried to imagine it and ended up trying to hide a boner at the office. I decided that we could try it and if we didn't like it or I didn't like where it was going, I would just talk to my wife and let her know.

When I got home, I talked to her about it and we both agreed that if things went someplace that either of us didn't like, that we would delete the account and just forget about it and just make things up. We spent that night setting up her profile on Tinder. It was really fun, I took some sexy pictures of her and we made sure in her bio that it was very clear that this was for sexting purposes only. By the time that was finished, it was time for bed (the photos were too much fun to stop), so we agreed that it would only be used when both of us were there and we went to bed.

The next day at the office was kinda slow, which gave me plenty of time to fantasize about the kinds of things that my wife would be talking to strangers about. It once again gave me an embarrassing erection to try and hide at the office. When I got home, my wife was already home and she asked if I was ready to start. She had her phone in her hand, and I could tell that it had been difficult today for her not to start using the app. I gave her permission to start and went to change out of my work clothes. When I got back, she was still swiping and had not yet gotten a match. I sat down next to her and watched her look at the guys and decide to swipe left or right.

It was an interesting experience and I started learning what kind of guys my wife was attracted to, besides me. She definitely had a type and I was in that type. I watched her swipe left on a few african americans and got slightly disappointed, but she quickly found a match after that. They started slow but quickly got heavy into the sexting. As it got heavier, I started kissing and playing with my wife. The attention from two guys was definitely a turn on for her because she was getting worked up much faster.

After a bit, I started looking at the texts and trying to mimic what the guy said he was doing to her. This worked fantastically, and she soon went into her first orgasm. I went to mount her like I normally do and she stopped me. She said that the guy wasn't fucking her yet, and to be patient. I continued to mimic what the guy on the ap said and sent my wife through three more orgasms, the third one as we were having sex and it sent me over the edge. She thanked the guy on the app and then gave me a thank you kiss before we stopped and had dinner.

We didn't do anything else that night, but the next few nights we left the app out of the bedroom and I tried a few of the things that I learned from her sexting lover and made my wife have several more multiple orgasm nights. We used the app on and off in the bedroom for about another week before my wife swiped right on Frank. Frank lived in California and was a trainer at a gym. You could tell he spent a lot of time at the gym and he looked very handsome (or so my wife said), but the thing that surprised me was that Frank was african american. This was the first time that my wife had swiped right on a colored gentleman but I could understand why she did, he was obviously built. When she swiped right it came up as a match and they quickly started chatting.

I once again started emulating what Frank was doing when things started getting heavy. Over the course of the evening (3 hours) Frank and I managed to bring my wife to a record breaking five orgasms (I had to use one of the last longer pills, and it really worked.) When they finished, Frank and my wife exchanged numbers with my permission, and she informed Frank that she could only text him if I was around. Frank agreed to the terms and we went to bed.

She chatted on and off with Frank during our love making sessions for the next week. Frank never seemed to disappoint when it came to the virtual bedroom and he was always a complete gentleman with my wife. I increasingly wondered if he was as good in the real bedroom as he was on the phone. About a week later I received a text from my wife while we were both at work. She said that Frank had texted her and asked if he could have a pass on me being there one time. He was off work for a day and was rather horny. I thought about it for a moment and gave her permission, asking her to keep me in the loop as they chatted.

That day at work was torture. She texted me regularly to let me know what they were chatting about (which started with basic chit chat and started moving to actual sexting about an hour later). About two in the afternoon, I got another text from my wife, this time letting me know that Frank was asking if he could send a pic. Since she had already informed me that the conversation had turned heavy, I assumed it would be a dick pic and asked her if she wanted to get one of those from a stranger. She texted back about five minutes later and said yes, so I gave her permission. About five more minutes later, I got another text, this time it was a group text invitation so I could watch their texts as they happened (not sure why i didn't think to ask for that at the beginning but whatever), and the first text was his dick pic.

It was huge, roughly the same length as mine, maybe a little longer, but almost twice as thick as mine. I choked on my lunch and a co-worker asked what was wrong. I told him my wife had just sent me a raunchy joke and he laughed at me and called me a prude. My wife made some comments about his size and what she planned on doing to that thing (I didn't think she would be able to do anything to it, but I was just an observer in this conversation so I kept my texts out of it). Soon I got another text from my wife on the private chat asking if she could send a pic back. I assumed she meant one of the sexy pics we have taken of her so I said yes. Again I choked on my lunch as I looked at the picture my wife sent. She had taken a picture of her shaved pussy under her skirt at her desk. Frank commented that he would love to stick his fat black cock in that tight white pussy.

The conversation quickly turned very sexy and several photos were exchanged between the two of them, the last one showing Frank's thick cock cumming in his hands. That night I fucked my wife as soon as we got home, making comments about her fucking Frank's thick cock. She came twice just from the sex. This fantasy was quickly becoming something that did wonderful things for my wife.

After the sex, I asked her if she had ever considered doing this in real life. She quickly dismissed the idea, citing that she was happy with me and she didn't want to jeopardize her reputation in her life by someone seeing her with another man. She told me that this fantasy was fantastic and she wasn't going to tire of it any time soon, but as far as she was concerned, it would remain a fantasy. With that said, she said she was still horny, and started to play with her cum filled pussy. She again licked the juices from her hand then gave me a passionate kiss, leading to another love making session.

We spent the next couple of months working with the fantasy. We would have sex while she was using Tinder, and she continued sexting Frank on a regular basis, sharing lots of pictures. And between the harness and the big dildo, my wife couldn't get enough of the big cock I was offering her. Our sex life was fantastic and I couldn't be happier with the things my wife was doing with me.

Then about a week ago, my wife got a text from Frank saying that he was going to be in our town for a night as he passed through on a road trip to meet some of his family. He asked her if all three of us could get together for dinner. She told him she would discuss it with me and get back to him. When we got home, we had a very serious discussion about it. She was worried that Frank was only looking to hook up with her. I told her that if that was the case, he wouldn't have invited both of us to dinner. I told her that Frank had always been a complete gentleman with us during all of our encounters and I couldn't imagine him doing anything else during dinner. I figured that we had become pretty good friends over texting since they talked about more than just sex and he probably just wanted to meet in person for a change.

bscorp883
bscorp883
60 Followers
12