My First Hrs. At The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trevorb968
trevorb968
108 Followers

Her hand reached down, she took hold of mine and applied more pressure to her throbbing clit. Aisha was panting hard, wriggling her body and arse moving my cock around her cunt. She raised her knees, allowing my fingers access to the entrance to her arse, wet with her cunt juices.

As soon as I slid my finger into her tight little arse Aisha started to come again even more violently, her tiny body shook as if she was having a fit; "You said you'd take me around the world, and you have, twice. It was wonderful both times. I've never come so hard or so often." She screamed out still wriggling her arse and groaning.

Aisha flopped back onto the Harley huffing and puffing like an old steam train. She placed her arms behind her head to support it, smiling up at me. I stared down at her small dusky frame, her chest and small breast were heaving as she sucked in air. "I feel like a bloody paedophile, you're so tiny, but you're bloody gorgeous. I just hope the Police aren't going burst in tomorrow, and cart me off because you're only thirteen?"

"I'm twenty three." Aisha retorted; "Fucking me is perfectly legal, also it was excellent. I don't think my brothers would share my views, they'd kill us both if they ever found out what we've just done." Aisha was still smiling at me and rubbing her tiny fingers vigorously in the gaping wet slit of her tiny cunt.

"Are you serious?" I asked frowning.

"Oh yes deadly, my family are old school Muslims. They pray seven times a day and all that. They'd take a very dim view of me fucking a white boy family honour is everything to them."

"I don't know anything about the Muslim faith you say your brothers would kill us if they knew I'd fucked you?" I shook my head in disbelief and couldn't believe what she was telling me.

"You've dishonoured me, and the family name." Aisha smiled and shrugged her small shoulders.

Was she kidding, I couldn't figure her out; "But you're not a virgin? At least I didn't get that impression."

"Oh fuck no, your not the first, and won't be the last, I hope. But you certainly were the best so far. To change the subject, are you going to come to the Awakening I'll be working there, it starts next Friday?"

"So that's the connection between you and my ex-girlfriends. Do you fuck everyone you try to recruit?" I laughed.

"I haven't fucked any of your girlfriends, I just talked to them, and they all came. I can be very persuasive." Aisha sprang from the bike grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom. As we showered together I lifted her up easily, and slid her down onto my cock. Aisha put her arms around my neck, her feet on the wall and bounced up and down on my cock under the torrent of hot water. "You just stand still and let me fuck myself I've never done it before, its hard work but it's delicious. Your cock feels gigantic."

As Aisha slid up and down on my cock, I slipped a couple of my soapy fingers into her arse, she screamed in delight. I could feel my cock sliding in and out of her gripping cunt. Aisha was obviously enjoying having both of her orifices penetrated simultaneously. She was wriggling her arse on my fingers and bouncing on my cock, she shouted into my ear; "I'm coming again. One day, soon I hope. I'm going to find out what it's like to have your huge cock buried in my arse then feel you come into it."

As we dried each other, I asked if Aisha had ever been fucked in her arse. She told me that having the head of my cock in her arse was as close as she'd ever come. It had been painful but she'd expected that; "My arse isn't like my cunt, it wasn't designed to accommodate a big cock like yours,

Aisha told me that she couldn't stay the night and she had to return home. I offered to drive her but she refused, telling me she still lived with her parents. When she was getting dressed she removed a pair of panties and tights from her handbag, and put them on remarking; "Good Muslim girls don't go out without underwear."

Then she laughed, and admitted her family weren't devout Muslim's, and her two brothers weren't going to kill us. They were both in the pub with her, when she picked me up. I called her a taxi and while we were waiting Aisha took a form from her handbag. "Fill it in and send it, to the address on the bottom it starts next Friday.

Aisha's taxi arrived and I walked her to it, she gave me a long kiss, smiled and whispered; "Getting shagged on the Harley was simply wonderful, call me when you get the picture framed, I'll come and unveil it. See you on Friday I hope?"

As the taxi drove off Aisha waved and blew me a kiss mouthing, Friday to me through the window. I returned to my flat read the form she'd left. I Googled, the Awakening and looked at their web site but was still none the wiser. What the hell, I had nothing to lose, I filled in the form wrote out a cheque and placed them in an envelope to post.

I didn't get much sleep because I couldn't get Aisha's tiny dusky body out of my mind. She might be 23 years old but her body looked like that of a girl much younger, she captivated me. I posted off the application and received a reply three days later, enclosed was a letter and an extremely long questionnaire.

The letter gave details of the venue and informed me, if I contacted the hotel direct I could reserve a single room for a £20 supplement. I didn't fancy sharing a room with a stranger, so I phoned the hotel and reserved a double room, for single occupancy. I also downloaded the photographs from my camera and printed the best shots, and put them in my overnight bag so I wouldn't forget them.

Friday arrived quickly I got up, showered, dressed in my leathers, packed my overnight bag and strapped it into the back of the Harley.I didn't want my arrival to go unnoticed. The Awakening was scheduled to begin at 1-00p.m. I arrived at noon. I parked the gleaming yellow Harley right outside the front door of the hotel, strode into reception and booked in. The pretty curvy blonde behind the reception desk looked over the form I'd filled out and gave me a very cheeky smile; "Nice bike, do they do them in bright colours?"

"I like things understated, Janet" I replied, staring at the name tag pinned on her crisp white blouse, also at her large breasts. When I finally looked up I smiled.

"I'd love a ride, can I phone you sometime?" Janet's double entendre was no accident.

"Call me you have my number, I'll come and pick you up, would you like to come on my bike?" I replied, giving as much as I got.

Janet giggled and blushed; "Only if you have a large helmet." She was obviously enjoying the direction our conversation had taken.

"Call me, you can find out if my helmet fits snugly enough for you. I'm here for a couple of nights." I picked up my keys and turned to go to my room.

"You're in Room 211 on the second floor it's a deluxe double, end room on the left, next to the fire escape." Janet called to me.

"Excellent, then you know where to find me, if any things get a little hot?" I replied before I walked to the lift.

The rooms was nicer than I expected, it had recently been refurbished and contained two queen size beds, Janet had looked after me. I threw my bag on the bed and took the lift down to the bar, it was full and very noisy. People were standing in small groups, when someone new joined the group they all hugged and chatted excitedly.

I looked around, but here was no sign of Aisha. I saw a guy standing alone at the bar alone and walked over to join him, extending my hand I told him; "Hi I'm Craig, your obviously not part of the in crowd, are you here to attend the Awakening?"

Mike, he said his name was, shook my hand and smiled; "What's your first impression?" he asked.

I told him I didn't make snap judgements, I preferred to wait and see. I pointed out a group of burley looking guys standing near the entrance to the bar, all drinking beer; "They look a little out of place."

Mike told me they were Rugby players, who had travelled up from North Wales, for a match tomorrow adding; "By the looks of them, they were drinking all the way here."

Just then, Aisha entered the bar she was wearing a beautiful purple Sari, and looked fantastic. A small stocky rugby player grabbed her around the waist and pulled her into the middle of the group, they all cheered. Aisha smiled, exchanged a few words with the stocky man before attempting to leave. The hand around her waist slid up and attempted to grab her breast.

Aisha tried to escape the man's grip, but he was much too strong, she did grab his hand, and prevented him from touching her breast. When he started to nuzzle Aisha's neck, she wriggled trying to free herself. She looked panicky, as lewd personal comments were made, by several of the players surrounding her.

I asked Mike to excuse me for a minute, and pushed my way into the middle of the group. "Hello Aisha, are you alright." I asked.

The rugby player trying to grope her, glared at me angrily; "Fuck off, she's mine, I found her first." His voice was slurred, his stare and body language, threatening.

Aisha told the man to let her go, he was hurting her, but he took no notice; "You heard the lady you're hurting her, let her go." I told him.

The rugby player raised his fist and told me I should fuck off. I grabbed his fist, and quickly bent his wrist back, he released Aisha immediately and dropped to his knees, face contorted in pain. I released his wrist, and went to guide Aisha to safety.

Before I could do so, a huge man stepped forward to block our path, he told me I had hurt his brother. The man dropped his glass of beer onto the floor, and threw a wild punch aimed at my jaw. I easily sidestepped the punch, grabbed his wrist and forearm, and used his own momentum, to send him somersaulting into the group of rugby players.

The man cried out in agony, and clutched his shoulder, which I knew was dislocated I had felt it pop out of the joint. I hadn't meant to injure him it was a consequence, of his bulk and size. A small elderly man stepped forward, telling me; "You've just injured two of my best players, I'm going to call the Police and have you charged with assault."

Mike appeared at my side, as if by magic. "I am an off duty police officer, he announced. This gentleman defended the young lady, and himself, from two unprovoked attacks which I witnessed." He added. "If you call the police, I will ensure these two, are arrested for assault and indecent assault."

The small elderly man thought about the situation before replying; "We don't want the police involved. I think my team should leave the bar and go to our rooms."

Mike told the elderly man that he'd made a very wise decision, turning to me he said; "I think you and the young lady could use a drink?"

I placed my arm around Aisha's waist, and gave her a reassuring squeeze, as we walked towards the bar. People started clapping and patting my shoulder as I walked past. Aisha gave me a beautiful smile, and a kiss on my cheek; "Thank you, you were wonderful."

Mike ordered our drinks and asked if I had used Karate to disable the two rugby players. I confirmed that I had, but I was a little disappointed, I hadn't intended to dislocate the shoulder of the larger man.

We chatted at the bar for another twenty minutes, before Aisha told us she had to go, and prepare to book everyone in to the session. At 1-0p.m. exactly, the double doors, leading to a conference room opened, and a balding man in his forties stepped into the bar. He asked everyone to form a queue in front of the table which displayed the first letter of our surname.

As people filed into the room I hung back at the bar, Janet entered and walked straight over to me; "Your full of surprises aren't you? You wear tight leathers, ride a bright yellow Harley, and beat up two of out guests, putting one of them in hospital. What will you do for an encore?"

"Room 211 second floor near the fire escape, should your curiosity get the better of you." I gave Janet a quick kiss on her cheek, adding; "Your legs and arse are fantastic, and that skirt really shows them off."

Janet looked coyly down, as I walked into the conference room. I recalled my school days when all the pupils stood in long lines at registration. The balding man, who called us into the room, suddenly appeared at my side, he introduced himself his name was Alexander and was taking this session; "I abhor violence and unlike many of my staff, don't approve what you did in the bar. It was totally unnecessary."

Alexander spoke as if he was reprimanding a child, his tone was superior and manner condescending; I took an instant dislike to him; "What would you have done differently?" I enquired my voice, toneless, in an attempt to convey my total disinterest.

Alexander visibly bristled; "I would have talked to the man and reasoned with him."

"I'd be fascinated to hear what you would have said, to the drunken prop, after his punch landed and broke your nose?"

Alexander looked at me in disgust then turned and walked away, making it abundantly clear, he didn't like me. This was going to be a very interesting few days I thought. I stepped to the front, I hadn't even noticed that Aisha had changed tables. When I first joined the queue, I saw she was sitting two tables down.

A middle aged woman seated alongside Aisha, asked my name and placed a tick against it on her sheet. She asked, if I was stopping in the hotel or travelling daily. "Room 211" I replied for Aisha's benefit.

"Next." was the woman's curt response.

I shuffled across, to stand in front of Aisha, she smiled up at me and handed me my name badge, telling me to wear it at all times. Then she pushed a large envelope with my name on it over the table, whispering; "What did Alexander say to you?"

Basically he told me, I was a violent thug and he didn't like me, apart from that, we got on rather well. Aisha glanced around nervously. Then she told me Alexander, was angry, when he heard what happened in the bar. He had told her, that she was dressed provocatively, and shouldn't wear her Sari again. "This is the first time I've been a facilitator, and I've got one black mark already." She looked very disappointed as she told me to take a seat.

I saw Mike, sitting alone on the back row and went to sit alongside him. I told him about my conversation with Alexander, but before he could reply loud music filled the room. Alexander stepped out through a curtain at the front. He raised his hand, and the music instantly stopped. "Good Afternoon" he said cupping his hand to his ear, waiting for a reply.

A few of his 100 strong audience replied, the majority stayed silent. Alexander told us the one of the first rules we had to learn, was when someone spoke to you, you replied "We'll start again" He said before he walked behind the curtain. The music started to play again Alexander stepped back into the room and raised his hand, the music stopped; "Good Afternoon" his voice boomed.

"Good Afternoon" everyone responded.

Alexander introduced himself, then all of his assistants, referring to them as facilitators. He explained the facilitators were there to ensure, we got the most out of the weekend. He also informed us, there were three golden rules that we must obey. Participants were not permitted to smoke, drink alcohol or indulge in any form of sexual activity at any time before the weekend ended at 4-00p.m. on Sunday. If anyone felt unable to abide by these rules, they were free to leave; "Any questions." he asked.

A young woman asked why it was necessary, to impose such rules. Alexander told her the rules were arbitrary, and totally unnecessary, but they were the rules. If she, or anyone else, felt unable to abide by them, then they should leave. I seriously considered leaving, but remained in my seat, deciding that I'd come so far, I should stay and find out, what would happen next.

Alexander walked up the aisle in middle of the room, he stopped and pointed to me; "Craig isn't it? Go to the lectern, introduce yourself to everyone, and tell us a little about yourself.

I walked to the front of the room, told everyone my name and my potted history. When I stopped speaking, Alexander was standing alongside me. "You told everyone, that you study Marshall Arts. Do you regard yourself as a violent man?"

I replied; "No."

"You were involved in a fight in the bar before the session commenced, but you do not regard your actions as violent?"

I realised he was trying to provoke a response, and gave the same one word reply; "No."

"Then would you like to explain what occurred?" he enquired.

"No, I don't feel the need. Many of the people in this room witnessed the incident. For better or worse, they will have already formed an opinion and I am happy for them to do so."

"You are aware of my views?" replied Alexander.

I told him, that he had made his views on the incident, and me very plain.A number of people in the audience started to clap, Alexander asked me to return to my seat. As I did so, Mike nodded at me and gave me a thumb's up, others nodded and smiled as I walked past.

I was angry, but tried to conceal it. The first session passed without me hearing or understanding anything that was went on. I tried to appear interested, but in truth I couldn't wait for the session to end.

When the dinner break was announced, I didn't go into the restaurant instead I went to the bar. Before I had a chance to order my drink, a man I didn't know, asked for two cups of coffee to be brought to a table he pointed out. The man introduced himself as George and shook my hand warmly; "Will you join me please I'd hate for you to leave, I think you have something to contribute. You were leaving weren't you?"

As I sat down, George apologised for the grilling I received. I told him he had nothing to apologise for; "I thought you conducted yourself very well both in the bar, and in the conference room. You showed remarkable restraint." George then asked me to have dinner with Aisha; "She is still very upset and I think, it my help you both to sit down and talk over dinner, she's waiting, over there." George pointed to Aisha, standing at the door to the restaurant.

Aisha was looking at me unsmiling, she looked visibly shaken. I shook George's hand, and excused myself and walked over to Aisha I saw tears were forming in her eyes. She stepped into my arms, she was sobbing, and buried her tearful face into my chest; "I'm so sorry, I didn't invite you here to experience that, I hoped that you would enjoy yourself"

I asked her, how I could not enjoy having such a beautiful woman cradled in my arms. I brushed away her tears and walked her into the dining room. We pointed out a couple of dishes from the buffet style presentation and carried then to a vacant table. Aisha looked at me saying; " I'm so sorry I feel as if I'm to blame for everything that happened."

I told her that she was a beautiful woman, who had found herself in the wrong place at the wrong time. "The fact that the rugby team was drunk is hardly your fault. How can your Sari be described as provocative? It reveals your face and one arm, everything else is covered. You are a very beautiful woman, but that cannot be considered provocative."

Aisha's radiant smile lit up her face; "You do say the most wonderful things, you know how to make a girl feel good, in more ways that one."

I told her that I was only being honest and I was going to continue to be honest with her; "I'm not going back into the evening session, I'm leaving, the Awakening isn't for me."

Aisha looked downcast and asked if I was going home. I told her I would stay at the hotel. I paid, had a nice room and would be able to see her when the sessions ends; "We can only see each other in the evenings. I have to take my meals with the participants, also prepare the next session."

trevorb968
trevorb968
108 Followers