My First Hrs. At The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trevorb968
trevorb968
107 Followers

"Then I'll see you in the evenings. I can sit in my room, watching the pay to view porn movies all day."

Aisha leaned over the table, smiled and gave me a quick kiss, telling me she had to go prepare the next session, she's be finished at 9-00p.m. I left my meal, walked into the bar and ordered a large Scotch. A voice I recognised said; "That's a stiff one." Janet was standing at the other side of the bar smiling at me.

"How can you tell, there's a bar between us." I said returning her smile.

"Not for long there isn't, I'm just about to finish my shift."

I asked if she still fancied a ride on the Harley.

"I'm desperate for a ride, I haven't had one for ages, meet me at the bottom of the drive in ten minutes." Janet flashed her radiant smile, undid a couple of buttons on her blouse her large breast almost burst out of it; "I can't wait to get this uniform off."

"That makes two of us, I'll nip out, start the bike I hope my helmets going to fit." I left the drink on the bar, took the lift to my room, and grabbed the keys for the Harley. I threw my bag in the wardrobe after taking out my cologne. I sprayed a little on me and more around the room.

I made my way downstairs, started up the Harley and set off down the drive to meet the eager Janet. I pulled up alongside her, opened the pannier and handed her the spare helmet; "That is the biggest helmet I've ever seen."

"If that's true you have a treat in store, get on."

The skirt Janet was wearing was straight, the only way she could swing her leg over the bike was to pull it up above her crotch revealing she was wearing a wispy black lace thong; "Oh my god, I must look like a whore straddling this monster, displaying my cunt to anyone who cares to look."

"Everyone can look, but they can't touch at 100 mph." I laughed revving the Harley's engine hard. The heavy thump of the engine reverberated through the bike and was immediately transmitted to Janet's wide open cunt.

Janet screamed; "Do that again, Christ this isn't a fucking motor cycle, it's a 1000cc vibrator. It's making the lips of my cunt and my clit vibrate."

I revved the engine hard three more times, Janet screamed louder each time. I dropped the clutch and off we went. The engine throbbed as I drove along and burbled throatily each time I changed gear. I could feel the engine throbbing in my balls, and new it was having a similar effect on Janet's cunt. I could just about hear her shrieking, above the heavy thump of the engine. When we turned on to the motorway I opened the throttle.

As the speedometer climbed, Janet's hands slid down from my waist, she grabbed hold of my cock over my leathers, squeezing it harder, the faster we went. When we hit the ton, I had to prize her hand away it felt as if she was trying to tear my balls off. I reached back and had a quick feel at Janet's cunt, her black lace thong was soaking wet. When I rubbed her clit through the lace thong, Janet nearly jumped off the bike screaming; "I've just come; I've just come in my pants. Pull this thing over and fuck me, I'm horny as hell."

I shouted back and told her this was a motorway, we couldn't just pull over and fuck at the side of the road. Janet shouted back; "Get off this bloody motorway and quick, I'm going to come again."

I pulled off at the next exit it led onto an old estate of industrial estate with lots of abandoned units. Janet pointed to a dark car park alongside an empty unit; "Pull in there." she shouted the desperation evident in her voice, this girl urgently needed to be fucked.

As soon as the bike stopped and I put the stand down Janet was off the bike tugging at the zip of my leathers telling me; "I hope your not wearing long johns under there or I'll scream."

She was delighted to discover I wasn't wearing anything at all under the leathers, as she prized my cock free. Clutching my stiff cock in one hand she backed up to the wall of the vacant unit. She undid the buttons on her blouse unfastened the front fastening bra and allowed her magnificent pair of breasts free. When the bra fell away her hard tits didn't drop at all, her huge erect nipples were pointing straight at my mouth. I dropped my face onto her tits and chewed one of her nipples between my teeth.

Janet's scream echoed through the deserted car park; "Lift me up, and I'll guide your cock into my cunt. I'm going to come as soon as you slide it into me it's really throbbing and my clits tingling like mad."

I didn't slacken my teeth's grip on her tits I just grabbed her arse and hoisted it into the air. Janet ripped away her lacy thong and guided my stiff cock to her gaping wet cunt; "Drop me on your cock really hard, ram it into me." Janet demanded.

When I allowed her body to drop, I also thrust my cock up into her cunt. Janet's screamed straight into my ear she nearly deafened me. She slid her body upwards and dropped it down again, thrusting her cunt onto my cock. Screaming louder with each thrust telling me; "Craig, I'm coming, I'm coming hard, go faster, this is so exciting."

Seconds later the two of us were lit up like the fairy on top of a Christmas tree; "You two will be coming with me in a minute, what you two think your doing, having sex in a public place is an offence." A Policeman holding a long powerful torch that shone on us both was standing a few paces away.

The Cop kept the powerful beam of his torch on our faces making it impossible for us to get a look at him; "Turn around, spread you legs and put your hands on the wall now, the cop barked. He walked behind me and patted me down, asked my name and address also if I had any identification with me, which I didn't.

Telling me to stay facing the wall and not move the Cop turned his attention to Janet. Despite the fact she was almost naked, he rubbed his hand slowly over her breast, then her back. The officer told Janet to spread her legs wider, his hands slid down her body and brushed over her gaping cunt. Janet responded with a loud low moan; "She likes that, she likes having her cunt stroked by a stranger in the dark, don't you?"

"Yes, you can do that again, if we don't get arrested."

Janet amazed me, she almost growled when the officer stroked her cunt again; "Do it with your torch, rub it between the lips of my cunt." She almost begged him in a husky voice.

I saw the light moving on the wall quicker and quicker, as the torch slid backwards and forwards through the lips of Janet's soppy cunt. She was gasping and moaning as she responded to the torches movement; "Rub the rough part over my clit I'm going to come." Janet cried out, she was bucking her arse and moaning as she rode on the cop's torch.

Janet turned around and started to tear at his trousers trying to free his cock; "I want both of you to fuck me at the same time. You in my cunt and Craig in my Arse."

"Happy to oblige, you heard the lady Craig she wants us to D. P her." The officer wrenched his cock free from his uniform, hoisted Janet up in his arms whilst she rubbed his hard cock between the lips of her waiting cunt.

"Craig put your cock in my hand I'll guide them both into me at the same time." Janet's hand was furiously searching for my cock.

When she located it she was almost gasping for breath, she rubbed both of cocks through the soaking lips of her cunt moaning as she did so. Then she offered them to their separate targets; "Lower me slowly onto them she instructed the cop."

He took no notice and dropped her forcibly onto his cock, forcing my cock half way into Janet's very tight arse. Janet screamed in pain so I kept still. The Cop just started thrusting his cock into her cunt as a consequence he was burying my cock even deeper into Janet's arse.

The officer was thrusting into Janet's willing cunt like a madman grunting with the effort. Janet arse was beginning to relax its relentless grip on my cock and she started to pant, moan and buck on the two cocks rubbing against each other, one in her arse and one in her cunt; "I'm coming, fuck me harder both of you I want to feel both of you coming inside me."

As the officer withdrew his cock from her cunt I pierced her arse with mine. "Janet screamed: "It's like being fucked by your bike, your cocks are like pistons alternating in and out. I'm commming, fuck me harder I'm commming." Janet screamed at the top of her voice. Her arse gripped my cock as she thrashed about, impaling herself on the cocks of two men.

I couldn't hold back and creamed her arse my balls and cock twitched and jumped as my semen spurted out into the depths of Janet's arse. I could feel the cops cock pulsing as he emptied his sticky load into Janet's inviting cunt. How we didn't all collapse on the floor in a tangle of arms and legs I don't know. When I pulled my cock from Janet's tight arse it emerged with an audible pop and she squealed in delight. The cop pulled his limp cock out of Janet's sloppy cunt and put it back in his trousers.

Janet was jumping up and down, in delight her actions caused her large breast to bounce on her chest. She was also clapping her hands together excitedly; "That was wonderful, getting my lounge and garage decorated at the same time was the most trilling experience ever. Did you both enjoy it too?"

I looked at the cops face for the first time; "She's a fucking superstar! I've never met a woman as game as that one."

The cop walked towards his car, pausing to tell me; "Get her dressed and back on the bike, and find somewhere more private to fuck next time."

Janet jumped into my arms and wrapped her long legs around my body as she kissed me. Even in the dark I could see she was still very aroused and breathing hard; "I know somewhere we can go and not be interrupted." She whispered into my ear.

I slapped her naked arse hard with the palm of my hand. Janet cried out, more in shock than pain. The cop heard both sounds, he leaned out of the car door, telling me; "Get her out of here now, that woman's going to start again, she'll fuck your brains out."

The cop started his car and quickly drove away leaving Janet and me standing in the deserted car park. When I looked at Janet I saw come, trickling down the insides both of her long legs. I went to the pannier of my bike, and threw her a small clean towel, I kept it there, to dry the seat; "You have come running down your legs, lets get it cleaned up and get out of here. I don't want you getting sticking to the Harley's saddle."

Janet dried her legs she rubbed her cunt and arse a little more vigorously than was necessary saying; "Can we going back down the motorway? The vibrations will set my cunt and clit tingling again, it's fantastic."

I asked where I could drop her, she looked extremely disappointed, telling me she was looking forward to another ride on my Harley and on my cock; "Not tonight Janet." I replied; "You've fucked me to a standstill."

When I started the bike Janet ran over and almost jumped onto it; "Let's go Craig, I bet I come on the ride down the motorway. My arse is burning it still feels full, like your cock is still buried in it."

I revved the bike and dropped the clutch, when we turned on to the motorway, Janet held on tight to my waist with one hand. I could feel her other hand frantically rubbing her cunt, she was screaming and whooping as she frigged her cunt with her long fingers. About one mile down the road Janet started to bounce on the large Harley seat screaming at the cars we were passing, telling them she was coming.

Ten minutes later I dropped Janet off at a quite spot she directed me to; "Are you sure you won't come in, I live alone. Having your large helmet stuck in my arse was the just the best feeling, I loved it."

I told her, another time, I was staying at the hotel until Sunday; "It's my weekend to work, aren't I a luck girl." She replied enthusiastically whilst jumping up and down, her large breasts had not been put back in her bra, and they bounced, under her thin cotton blouse.

She put the spare helmet in the pannier, I gave her a kiss, before I roared off back to the hotel. I had time to order a sandwich and pot of tea from room service, have a bite to eat before taking a long hot shower. I didn't want to meet Aisha smelling of another woman's perfume and come.

As I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off I looked at my Rolex, it was only 8-30p.m. I been in the hotel for about eight hours, fought with two drunken rugby players, had a run in with Alexander, and I'd fucked the voluptuous Janet in her arse, while a cop fucked her cunt.

In less than half an hour, I was going to meet the lovely Aisha, with the tiny body, who also wanted to be fucked in her arse. Christ what a weekend this was turning out to be! I rode the lift down to the bar, ordered a drink, and sat down at one of the many empty tables. I hadn't been there for more than a few minutes, when Aisha appeared behind me. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and as I stood up and gave me a long lingering kiss, telling me that she missed me.

I asked if she would like to have a drink in the bar, or get a bottle of wine and take it up to my room. "Wine in your room, the bar will be packed in a few minutes."

I walked with Aisha to the lift, and down the corridor to my room, she was impressed when she saw the two queen size beds, her room was a small single. I telephoned the bar, ordered a bottle of red wine and a couple of glasses, asking if it could be brought to the room.

Aisha told me that the conference room had been extremely warm, and asked if she could have a shower. I sat in a large armchair whilst Aisha removed her beautiful sari, throwing it onto the bed. She turned around to reveal her tiny naked frame, god she was sexy.

Without the slightest hint of embarrassment, she ran her tiny hands over her tits and dusky torso, her hands slowly descended, until they lightly brushed over the small slit of her cunt. I saw Aisha's stomach muscles contract, as she lightly stroked her cunt; "Still like what you see?"

"Like it, I love it. You are the most beautiful and sexy creature I have ever seen." I could stop myself from scanning her beautiful face, and exquisite body, so tiny, yet wonderfully proportioned.

As I stared at Aisha, her hips began to sway and rotate slowly and rhythmically, her arms reached out to the side, her tiny fingers upturned. First her arms moved to one side, then the other. She was dancing, dancing for me, naked. Her legs parted and bent at the knee, she squatted and her torso swayed. Her cunt opened, like a flower revealing its hidden treasures, her tiny pink clitoris and glistening pink canal.

When she straightened her legs and began to rotate her hips. I watched enthralled as the lips of her tiny wet cunt slowly closed and hid her clit from view. Aisha didn't say a word, and didn't take her eyes from mine. Her sensuous dance slowly increased in speed. Her body reminded me, of a Cobra, swaying to mesmerise it's pray, before it struck and delivered its deadly venom.

Like a Cobra Aisha mesmerised me, as she parted her legs and squatted again. I saw a few drops of her delicious venom, trickle from her cunt onto her dusky thighs, and glisten in the light from a table lamp. Occasionally Aisha reached down to her gaping wet cunt, and slid her slender fingers into it, bringing them to her open mouth and inserting each finger individually to suck it clean.

Aisha licked her lips salaciously when she had completed the task. I swear Aisha hypnotised me, I had never witnessed such a sensuous performance in my life. She was driving me crazy and she knew it, as she smiled at me wantonly. God I wanted to fuck her so urgently, my cock was hard as iron, and my balls were throbbing.

I prayed that room service wouldn't arrive with the wine, and bring an abrupt end to Aisha's thrilling performance.

Aisha held out both of her hands and took hold of mine gently she pulled me up from the chair. When I stood, she continued to sway her hips in front of me, her eyes, locked onto mine. Deftly she undid the buttons on my shirt and removed it. Then she squatted, and undid my belt and removed my slacks.

When I tried to touch Aisha's lithe dusky body, she swayed tantalisingly out of my reach. Then she took hold of my trembling hands, and placed them over my eyes. I could sense she had stepped very close to me. I could feel the warmth of her body on my skin. Aisha lightly brushed her hard little nipples across my chest. Then she and took each of my nipples into her mouth and nibbled them between her teeth.

When her tiny body brushed over the throbbing tip of my hard cock it started to twitch and jumping. Gently Aisha guided me back, until my legs came into contact with the bottom of the bed.

Forcefully she shoved me onto my back, telling me softly, to shuffle up the bed, until my head reached the pillows. When I opened my eyes, Aisha was straddling me; my cock was pointing up at the ceiling, and brushed against her stomach.

Aisha leaned forward to kiss me, and brush her nipples over my chest, groaning into my mouth. I reached up to take hold of her, but she caught my hands and placed them above my head; "It's my turn to tantalise and pleasure you, all I want you to do is lay back, relax and enjoy."

"Relax? My nerves are shredded, my body feels like it's been plugged into the electric, and my cock feels like it's going to explode, and I'm in bits."

Aisha chuckled; "You are enjoying it, aren't you?"

I nodded my head, and told her; "If you don't fuck me soon, I'll wind up in the nut house. You're driving me crazy."

"Spoilsport, I was really starting to enjoy taking my revenge for last Friday. I've been planning it all week."

Aisha laughed as she grabbed hold of my throbbing cock, raised her hips and held it against her tiny dripping cunt. "You just lay there, while I fuck you, don't move a muscle, and that includes this one." Aisha instructed, gripping my cock; "It's jumping about all over the place, stop it."

"I can't, you've been teasing it, and rubbing your cunt and tits against it for the last five minutes. I think I'm going to come all over the ceiling."

Aisha lowered her hips and very slowly, slid my throbbing aching cock deep inside her soppy cunt. She shuffled about on it until she was happy that every centimetre of it was inside her, then she began to rotate her hips, making certain my cock explore every part of her cunt.

We both were groaning and breathing heavily: "Can you feel your cock rubbing against my cervix, I can."

"I'm going to come." I groaned.

"Don't you bloody dare, I'm really enjoying myself. Think about the raining soaking the leather saddle of your bloody motor bike, or your mother watching us fuck, anything that will stop you coming."

"My mother's dead."

"She would be if she'd caught you fucking a Pakistani bird."

"Are you saying my mother was racist?"

Aisha laughed; "Everyone is racist" Aisha started laughing again heartily I could feel her cunt contracting and expanding on my dick as she laughed. "That did the trick, nothing like telling a guy who's fucking you his mother's a racist, it's guaranteed to take his mind off his throbbing cock."

"That's done it I cried, you laughing with my cock in your cunt has pushed it over the edge, I'm coming and I can't stop it."

Aisha told me; "Don't just lay there help me."

I grabbed her and rolled her onto her back, stuffed a pillow under her arse and began to smash my cock into her cunt while I coated her insides in come. Aisha reached down, and was rubbing her tiny fingers furiously though her wet slit, and over her clit. She dug her heels into the bed, and responded to my every thrust.

"Aagh" she screamed really loud; "Your cocks just smashed its way through my cervix, and deposited a load of come into my womb."

trevorb968
trevorb968
107 Followers