My First Hrs. At The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trevorb968
trevorb968
108 Followers

I rolled onto my back panting like a knackered horse. Aisha was wriggling about groaning and still frigging her clit until she reached orgasm again, crying out. "Oh my god, you coated my womb with come. Your cock just smashed its way inside and sprayed come in it, fantastic."

There was a sharp rap on the door, followed by a voice; "Room Service." Aisha buried her face in a pillow, laughing fit to burst; "Do you think he heard me?"

I jumped off the bed, grabbed a bathrobe and opened the door. I signed the tab writing a £5 tip on it. The look the waiter gave me when I opened the door, told me all I needed to know, he heard Aisha.

"He didn't hear me, did he?" she asked.

"Oh yes he did, he was grinning like a Cheshire cat."

Aisha buried her face into the pillow, realising the waiter would tell all the staff on duty what he had heard. "All he heard was you screaming that you'd had a cock come in your womb, he doesn't know who you are."

Aisha didn't remove her face from the pillow. I set the tray down on the bedside table and poured two large glasses of wine. Aisha popped her head up and propped herself up on the pillows, both legs were tightly crossed and she was softly stroking her fingers through the slit of her cunt; "It's still tingling like mad."

I gave her a gentle slap on the back of her hand; "Stop playing with it and it might stop, have a glass of wine."

Aisha told me she didn't want the tingling to stop, it felt wonderful. She also told me that she wasn't supposed to drink until Sunday night."

"You weren't supposed to fuck either, but that hasn't stop you has it?"

Aisha took the glass and drank half of it in one go, she put it back on the tray and was bouncing her arse on the bed, clapping her hands together, obviously excited; "I've got a secret, do you want to know what it is?

I replied if she told me it would no longer be a secret. "I was told today how to have the best anal sex." Aisha blurted out.

I asked how an earth she had done that, she'd been in the Awakening session all evening. Aisha told me that in part of the session, you had to pair off and tell your partner, something you had done, that they would not believe.

Aisha's partner, was a married woman, told her she was having an affair with her boss. She wasn't on the pill and only indulged in oral and anal sex with her boss, so as not to get pregnant. The woman was having sex with her husband, but much preferred anal to straight sex. Aisha then apparently told the woman that she'd never had full anal sex. But she had experienced, having the head of my cock in her arse, and she'd enjoyed that. I listened in total disbelief.

The woman had told her, how to get the best experience from anal sex; "I have to ensure my bowel is empty, have a washout or an enema. Then make sure it's well lubricated by squirting oil or jelly into."

"Any other pearls of arse wisdom were there."

"Yes, your cock has to be lubricated as well, and you have to shove it in slowly and allow me to get used to it being there. She said it anal sex was fantastic, it gets better and better, the more times you do it."

"So she's convinced you, has she?"

Aisha told me she didn't need convincing, she wanted to feel all of my cock in her arse; "I can't tell you how good it felt, everything tingled, my arse, my cunt, my clit, my tits, everything."

Aisha told me, "You can't believe how turned on we both got discussing it, my cunt was sopping wet, and so was hers."

Aisha rolled on top of me, and popped my cock into her mouth sucking it, and licking it until it became stiff. Then she rolled onto her back, slid a pillow under her buttocks and raised her knees in the air. "Can we do it again push the head of your cock into my arse, while we both play with my cunt? You can come in it if you'd like to?"

I slid down the bed Aisha grabbed my cock with one hand and rubbed its head in tiny tight entrance to her cunt to get it wet. One quick thrust was all it took, to get past the resistance of the tiny rose of her arse. Her tight rose clamped around the head of my cock instantaneously. Aisha gasped, and arched her back, and wriggled her hips to settle my cock in position.

Then she grabbed my hand, and tugged it to her cunt telling me to put my fingers into it, they were longer and thicker than hers. As I started to finger her cunt I cuddled her, and watched her delicious small tits rise and fall, as her breathing became more rapid. I leaned forward and was able to suck her tiny tit completely in my mouth. Aisha gasped; "You're eating my tit, its delicious, bite my nipple hard. When I started to nibble her tiny hard nipple between my teeth Aisha groaned loudly.

I chewed her tiny nipples, whilst my fingers and explored her delicious little cunt. Aisha was furiously frigging her clit, moaning loudly as the onset of a violent orgasm overtook her. Her hips bucked up and down, pushing another couple of inches of my cock into her arse.

Her buttocks were bouncing on the pillow and her tiny arsehole exerted an even stronger grip on my cock. Aisha was screaming, begging me to come into her arse, my cock and balls started to jerk as I came. My semen acted as a lubricant, and as Aisha continued to buck, my cock slid deeper into and out of her arse. "Push, push, I want to see how much I can take."

Her tiny hand was a blur, as she rubbed her slit and clit harder and faster, bucking and writhing trying to bury my cock into her slippery arse. Her slit and clit were no longer pink, they were bright red such was her onslaught on them.

With one final thrust she managed to bury almost half of my cock in her willing arse. She rolled hips from side to side to manoeuvre it around bowel. Aisha exhaled, long and hard, as she collapsed exhausted by her efforts.

We were both breathing heavily, my cock was still rock hard embedded in her arse, which was gripping so hard, it prevented the blood leaving my prick. "Don't take it out, leave it there. I can't explain how fantastic it feels. I want to feel my very first cock, to slowly slither out of my arse on its own."

I hugged Aisha. "That was fantastic, what about you?"

You came in my arse, and it was a wonderful feeling when your cock was jerking, and come was spurting into me." Aisha jumped on top of me I felt my come, oozing out of her arse and drip onto my stomach.

"Clare was right, it just gets better and better, I only managed to get part of you cock inside me and I went mental. God knows what I'll do when all of it's in there. The best part was when you came you seemed to go on forever, shooting come into my arse. It was fantabulous, the best feeling ever."

Aisha was laughing and giggling so much she could hardly speak, finally she told me. "You know we were doing it all wrong. What will it feel like when we do it right tomorrow? You have to find a chemist or whatever and get what we need to do it right, I can't wait."

I don't know what's going to happen on Saturday but I will keep you informed.

trevorb968
trevorb968
108 Followers