My First Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Tony began to play with my hard nipples pinching and twisting them in his rough fingers. As he played with my titties I began to suck his hardened tool in and out of my mouth like a common whore. I could sense that my reward was near, but now Tony's cock was replaced by Roger's smaller dick.

Being somewhat smaller than Tony's, Roger's manhood was much easier for me to handle. The first thing I noticed about Roger's dick was that it was only semi hard. Secondly, as I began my licking of his member I detected the ever so slight scent of Cindy. Her juices covered his dick. But, that didn't detour this slut from performing her dutiful task. I used my talented tongue to clean every bit of Cindy's lusty juices from his cock. As soon as I had it all cleaned off I began to slowly take the semi hard dick into my warm mouth.

Roger's member soon began to stiffen. He seemed content to let me do all the work, so that is exactly what I did. I fucked my head up and down on his ever-hardening tool. Slowly at first then harder and faster. With each stroke I could feel his dick getting stiffer. Then suddenly that devilfish finger was back probing my ass. It had come as such a shock that a soft shape squeal escaped from my cock filled throat. Thrills of excitement raced thur my very being.

Now the finger was actually fucking my ass hole. But, the instant I began to push my hips back to get more, the finger was gone. I squirmed my bottom about frantically, blindly trying to get it back. A room full of snickers rewarded my pathetic effort.

Once again my full attention was devoted to the dick filling my mouth. My oral skills were being better received as Roger's cock began to throb. I could at least take satisfaction in the fact that I was giving pleasure. Then just as I thought Roger was about to shoot a hot steamy load of cum down my throat he pulled out of my still sucking mouth and left me kneeling there naked in the middle of the room. My arms were still dutifully behind my back.

There I knelt, daring not to move out of position. Looking about me I could see that Chip, seated in his chair, was about to blow a load down Cindy's throat. And, Tony had Joann on her knees drilling the hell out of her pussy, as Dave feasted on her large titties. Joann was trashing about so wildly it was easy to see that she was in the middle of a wild orgasm. I almost cried with envy. Chip soon unloaded down Cindy's throat. Poor Cindy was unable to swallow the cum fast enough and some seeped out of her mouth and dribbled down her chin. Just then I saw Tony rammed himself deep into Joann and he also shot his load of joy juice.

When Chip recovered he said, "Barb, I think that our guest could stand another round of refreshments."

Well, I may be a slut, but I'm not a stupid slut. So I stood up and proceeded to walk, on wobbly legs, directly to the kitchen where I quickly prepared a tray of snacks and drinks. Returning to the family room with the tray I found Joann setting in Chip's lap. He had a finger half way up her pussy as he lightly kissed and nibbled her more than ample breasts.

Everyone sort of relaxed now and enjoyed the refreshments. Resting for "round two" I thought. All I could do was think about the boiling inferno that burned between my legs. Chip must have sensed I was nearing my outer limits because he ordered me to retrieve a pair of leather wrist binders and a short strap from our "play chest" in the bedroom. Of course, I obeyed as quickly as I could. When I returned with the required articles Chip had me buckle the cuffs around my wrists. Then Chip locked my arms behind my back. After that he took the short, 12-inch long, leather strap and hooked one end to the link that ran between my bound wrists. The other end he hooked to the leather slave collar I had been wearing all evening. This arrangement drew my wrists up to the middle of my back. There was no way in hell that I would ever be able to play with my own pussy now.

For the next 90 minutes the group kept my mouth very busy. I am not sure what you would call it but I was used to suck the males hard again whenever they needed it. It also seemed to be my duty to keep Cindy and Joann cleaned out. The cum I sucked from Cindy and Joann's pussies was the only cum I was allowed to taste all evening.

And I can tell you that the two other females were kept "busy" too. God how I hated them, I would get the males all hard and randy but they would get the reward. The reward that I labored for, the reward that I deserved, the reward I craved was denied me time and again. Ecstasy was all about me yet none was mine. I could see the writhing naked bodies. I could hear the female squeals of delight and the low moans of male pleasure. My whole soul was centered on my burning and unsatisfied desire.

Finally, it seemed to be over. Everyone but me lay about the room resting. I still knelt with my arms locked behind my back. After a few minutes Chip moved back to set in his chair. He motioned for me to come kneel by his side and I readily complied. From my position I could see that everyone was watching me. I noticed that for the first time a real smile seemed to form on Joann's lips.

Then Chip said, "Well, Joann, it's time to start the show," as he tossed her a rather large strap on dildo.

Joann squealed with delight as she caught the fake dick. Quickly she had the instrument in place, strapped about her rounded hips. There was also a strap that ran between her legs to buckle in back. I felt everyone leering at me as I knelt in my humble position.

As I looked at Joann's fake cock my heart began to race. I almost began to drool as my need nearly overpowered me. I struggled to free my wrists, but it was no use.

Then in a very seductive and sexy voice Joann asked, "You want this don't you, Barb?"

Oh god yes I wanted it, I needed it, I craved it. I needed relief and I was going to be real fussy about how I got it. But I just couldn't say the words.

After a moment of my silence, Chip intoned, "Answer her, bitch."

With that encouragement I finally found my voice as I nearly screamed, `Yes ... yes ... yes I want it."

"Well, then come and get it hon," Joann murmured sweetly. Joann stood about fifteen feet away. I crawled to her just as fast as my bondage would allow. As I rushed toward her I could hear the males chuckling at the sight. But I didn't care. All I cared about was my lust filled pussy and its needs.

When I was kneeling before her Joann asked me, "Now tell me, Barb, just exactly what do you want?"

Okay, like I said before, I'm not a stupid slut. Joann's words were all part of the "game". The game I'd have play in order to gain the sexual bliss I so desperately needed. "I want it, I want it in me," I pleaded.

Joann's voice was laced with honey as she replied, "Barb, honey, I said exactly." More snickers erupted in the peanut gallery.

"I want you to fuck me with that cock," I answered softy almost in tears.

"Speck up, Barb, not everyone can hear you," Chip scolded.

Joann asked again, "Whose cock do you want, honey?"

As I continued to fight back tears of humiliation I answered louder this time, "I want your cock."

"Whose cock?"

"Your cock I want your cock, Joann ... I want Joann's cock ... I want Joann's cock to fuck me ...please ...please ...please Joann ... fuck me with your cock," I almost sobbed.

Again in her sweetest and sexiest voice Joann asked, "Honey, where do want Joann's cock to fuck you."

`Oh please ... I don't care ... I don't care ... just fuck me please ... fuck me anywhere,"

"In the ass then?"

`Yes ... yes.... yes fuck me in the ass ... I don't care ... please just fuck me ...fuck me please,"

Suddenly the sweetness was gone from Joann's voice as she told me, "Now listen to me, slut. I am only going to ask you this one more time. Tell me exactly what do you want?"

I tried desperately hard to clam myself. I was being driven on of my mind with pent up lust and wanton desire. After a long pause that only served to heighten the sexually charged atmosphere I was able to control my passions well enough to continue.

I began to stammer, "I ... I ... I want Joann's cock to fuck me .......... to fuck me in the ass ... in my ass hole.... please Joann ... please fuck your cock into my ass hole."

"Tell me again what you want, bitch, and look at me this time."

I lifted my head to gaze deep into her evil eyes, that awful little demeaning smirk was once again upon her lovely face. Looking Joann straight in the I eye I found the courage to say, "I want Joann's cock to.... to fuck me ... to fuck me in my ass hole ... please, please Joann.... please fuck me in the ass ... in the ass hole ... please Joann.... please I'm begging you ... I want Joann's cock to fuck me in my ass hole."

Beads of perspiration were breaking out on my face. My whole naked form shivered with anticipation. My pleading seemed to be met with approval, judging from the chuckles that I heard in the background. The audience seemed to be enjoying my humiliation.

Joann stepped closer to me. Her fake cock just inches from my well used mouth. "In that case, bitch, I strongly suggest that you get my cock good and wet."

She didn't have to explain anymore, I leaned forward and took the whole length of the fake shaft into my wet mouth in one big gulp. I sucked and licked the fake dick just like it was the real thing. After a few minutes of this Joann ordered, "Turn around and bend over, bitch."

I couldn't move fast enough. In an instant my ass was high in the air, my titties buried in the carpet, knees spread to allow Joann ready access to my ass. My action was met by a round of outright laughter from the audience.

I soon felt Joann's hands parting my round ass cheeks. Then she began to force her fake rod into my ass. I tried my very best to relax. She pushed harder, then harder still, and finally the tip popped into my ass.

I emitted a long sigh. It did feel so damn good. Once she was in me Joann began a series of short powerful in and out strokes. With each inward trust she would penetrate my ass hole a little deeper. Until at last she was all the way in, deep into my ass hole.

Within two full length strokes I was in sweet bless. I withered about wildly from my limited position on the floor until Joann slapped my bare ass really hard two times. How, could I be still when my world was ablaze in a sea of multi colored shooting stars? Wave upon climatic wave raked my naked body. I began to push back trying to get even more of Joann's fake dick.

As Joann fucked away at my ass I felt strong hands lifting my head. Suddenly there was a dick forced into my mouth. God, yes I sucked it. I sucked it, I licked it, and I loved it.

As Joann continued to pound my ass hole. The dick in my mouth grew hard and began to throb. I sucked like a whore in heat. I forced my ass back harder and harder on to Joann's dick. The dick in my mouth began to shoot its hot cream. The shooting cock was slipped from my lips and I began to feel the warm cream hitting my cheeks and chin.

That cock was soon replaced by another semi hard dick. I sucked it wildly still in the midst of my fanatic orgasm. All the time Joann continued to hammer my ass hole. The cock in my mouth again grew rock hard and shot its hot load all over my face. I could feel warm cum cream running down my cheeks.

A pussy replaced that cock. Cindy spread her nice legs and presented her sweet cunt to my more than willing lips. Joann's continued attention caused wave upon wave of ecstasy to course through my well-used body. I licked Cindy to satisfaction and her hot little pussy was replaced by yet another cock tool. It also shot its hot load upon my well-creamed face.

Joann was continually slapping my ass cheeks now, and strangely it only added to my pleasure. I could feel cum literally dripping from my face. Another cock soon filled my mouth and I tended to it just as I had all the others. I just couldn't get enough, I had been denied too long.

Finally, almost as if Joann sensed I couldn't take much more she slowed her fucking action. Then she stopped altogether and let her fake cock tool slip out of my ass. I was so weak that all I could do is roll onto my side, a heap of quivering naked female flesh on the floor.

12