My First Interracial Date

Story Info
A gorgeous black woman in control.
2.3k words
3.65
31.7k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. Any connection with the names of the people in this story and with anyone in real life is coincidental. It is a fantasy of mine that I'd like to share.

The story begins in a small town in western Pennsylvania. My name is Alex Peters and I am a recent divorcee. My ex-wife was secretly seeing a another man and felt she wanted the marriage to end after less than one year and left me. I was devastated, but even more so, when the female judge in the case awarded her just about everything she wanted, including the house and the SUV and half the estate I received when my parents passed away. I really loved my wife and her great legs but unfortunately for me I lost her to a man who obviously had a bigger dick than me.

Growing up I was an only child. After graduating from high school I went to trade school and learned carpentry. I started my own business in building remodeling and then met Sheila, a beautiful model with great legs. We married two years later and I was very happy with my new bride. Unfortunately my parents both passed during our first year of marriage and I was heartbroken. About four months later Sheila left me for that black man and I found myself all alone. I was very sad.

It took me over a year to finally get myself going again and one day for lunch I treated myself to a steak lunch at the local Longhorn Steakhouse. I was seated at a small table with my waitress being a lovely young black woman named Elizabeth. She was a beautiful young lady with a sweet voice, and when I called her by her name she told me to call her Beth. Beth stood about 5'9" which was about two inches taller than me.

I had never dated a black woman before but I thought I could do well with her. I am a leg man but I couldn't tell if she had nice legs because her work attire consisted of black slacks and a white blouse with the restaurant's logo on it. She sweetly asked me what I would like to drink and after I told her a glass of water I watched her walk away. She had a well shaped rear end which I figured could only lead to a pair of nice legs.

Later on as I was eating my lunch Beth came over and asked if she could sit with me during her break. Of course I said yes and we engaged in some small talk and I found out that she lived alone about five miles away. She also told me the woman who usually takes her home after work couldn't make it in that day and she wasn't sure how she would get home. Since I barely knew Beth I was cautious with what I said to her at first, but after a few minutes and before she went back to work I told her that I could take her home if she needed a ride.

She told me that she would check again with her fellow workers about getting a lift home and if no one could do it she would accept my offer.

In a few minutes she returned and told me as she sat across from me that there was no one else who could take her home and that she would gladly go home with me.

I said to her, "If you're cautious that a stranger like me would not act like a gentleman I will allow you to tie my hands behind my back and you drive."

Beth replied, "That sounds like fun. Do you have any rope in your car?"

"Yes, I do. I always have some in case of an emergency."

"Great!" she said. "I get off in about forty-five minutes if you would wait for me."

"Yes, I'll wait," I told her, but actually I was thinking that I could hardly wait to get this foxy broad in the sack. It had been a while since I had any sex and I was tired of jerking off so I was anxious to see how far I could go with Beth. And besides it would be my first time with a black woman, and a beautiful black woman at that.

I completely forgot about the little suggestion about the rope. But Beth didn't! When we got into my car she asked me where was the rope. I stuttered a bit before I said, "Oh, you really meant that?"

"Yes, I would feel much better if we did it that way. After all I only met you this afternoon."

So I went to the back of my car and got the piece of rope I kept in the trunk. I returned and almost got into the driver's side when Beth said, "How are you going to drive if your tied up?" I chuckled when she said that and instead got into the back seat. Beth climbed in beside me and I gave her the rope. She first tied my wrists together behind my back and I could tell she did it before because of how expertly she bound me. She left the backseat momentarily to get more rope and when she returned she said, "You had more rope in the trunk. Why didn't you bring it along? For that I will have to gag you too."

"No, stop!" I said, but Beth didn't listen to me and wrapped a piece of cloth around my head and silenced me with a gag.

She then took more rope and tied my ankles and my legs, completely immobilizing me. Next she tied my arms together and around my body and I was not going anywhere. "Mmmm," was about all I could mutter."

Beth then sat down on the backseat and asked me, as if I could even speak, "Do you mind if I slip into something a bit more comfy?" She removed her slacks and pulled on a pair of very short shorts. I could not help but stare at her long, beautiful, chocolate, glistening legs. I thought to myself, why did I allow her to tie me up?? She then slid over and got out of the car and got in behind the driver's seat. I also noticed that she had a gorgeous ass, too.

When we arrived at her house, a cute little ranch home with an attached garage, she pulled a remote from her bag and opened the garage door from the car and drove into the garage. She parked my car and moved around to the side where I was being held captive and opened the door and helped me out. I had to go along with it all because she was in complete control and I couldn't even speak.

Next she led me into the home and right into a small room. She told me it was a guest room and it was where I would be staying for awhile. She laid me on the bed and tied me spread eagle. She removed my gag and I asked her what she was doing.

"I'm now in control, Alex, and you will do as you are told. Do you understand? Just say yes, Beth, and all will go fine."

I just lay there and didn't say a word when Beth spoke again, "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Would you please untie me?" I asked.

"No, not now. I will when I'm ready. Would you like something to drink?" she asked again. "I have water, iced tea, coffee, or soft drinks."

"Could you get me some water please? But how am I going to drink it since my hands are tied?" I asked.

"I'll feed it to you, of course."

When Beth came back with the water she held up my head by placing her absolutely lovely leg under my head and fed me the water. The water tasted good and the leg felt wonderful but all that niceness was short lived. I began to feel drowsy and before I knew what happened I fell asleep on the bed. When I awoke I was tied to a chair, with my ankles bound to the chair legs and my arms tied to the chair uprights. I was tied very tightly and my hands were bound in a way that they were hanging loosely by my sides.

"Wake up, sleepy head," Beth said to me. She was now dressed only in a pair of blue shiny panties and a top. What a pair of legs! And the blue panties went very well with her chocolate thighs. "I have something I want to show you." She stood right in front of me and slid her panties down to her feet and stepped out of them. I stared at her smooth legs so much that I didn't see the surprise she had for me. That gorgeous black lady stood so close to me that I could smell the sexy perfume she was wearing.

It wasn't until she climbed up on the chair, placing her knees on either side of me, that I finally saw the surprise she had for me. Beth was a transexual and was kneeling on the chair with her 8" erect cock staring me right in the face. I had never desired to be with another man but I had seen trannies on the internet and at times it turned me on to the point that I had to jerk off, but here was one right in front of me. I was a captive audience since Beth had me bound tightly. Because of how my hands were tied I could reach her legs and feel them. They felt even better than they looked being very smooth and toned and lovely.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked. "I know you like what you can feel," she added, meaning her thighs that I was touching, "but do you like the rest? I would like you to open your mouth so you can feel my gorgeous dick."

I felt myself opening up my mouth to allow her cock in even though I considered myself to be straight. But I wanted that penis inside me so I could feel and taste what Beth had to offer. I also felt that it seemed as if Beth was controlling my mind, which I found out later to be true, and it was then I realized that the drink Beth gave me was spiked with some sort of potion that relinquished my mind to her.

"Open wider," she said, and I did. She slid that smooth, brown, glistening rod into my mouth and face fucked me. I didn't realize until then how wonderful it felt. The smoothness, the texture, was something else and I couldn't help that my own 6 inches was now erect. "I see you really like this by the bulge in your panties," she said teasingly. She had put panties on me when I was asleep.

It didn't take too long and Beth's breathing got quicker. Shortly after she exploded in my mouth with the sweetest and tastiest cum I could ever imagine. I tried to swallow it all but some of it escaped and trickled down my chin. Once I had swallowed what was in my mouth Beth, being the kind lady she was, used her finger to scoop up the cum and allowed me to lick it. I couldn't believe what I was thinking but it was that perhaps I had found the girl of my dreams and was hoping to spend a long time with her.

"I see you also have a hard on but we won't be taking care of that right now. You see that is part of your training to become my submissive husband."

"Oh, Beth, whatever you say. Are you saying you want to get married?" I asked. "I would love to become your husband,"

"The sooner the better," she said, "but there are a few conditions we must agree on. First, you are to take my last name. I will not become Elizabeth Peters but you will become Alex Johnson. How about it?"

"That's interesting but fine," I replied. "If you own me now it's only right that I become part of you and being part of you should mean I use your last name. Is there anything else?"

"Yes, I want your legs and arms shaved at all times. Therefore you will be on a regular schedule to keep all your body hair off. I also want you to wear panties that I will get for you."

"Okay. Anything else?" I asked softly.

"Yes, I will never screw you in your behind. I just don't like that. But I will be having you suck my cock often and you will be allowed to masturbate when I say it's okay. Are there any questions?"

"One thing. When are you going to untie me? I want to give you a big hug and a big kiss," I exclaimed.

"I can give you a big kiss and hug just as you are," she replied. And with that she reached over to me and planted a huge wet kiss on my cum stained mouth. "And my legs, all three of them, will be available to you almost all of the time."

"Beth, I love you very much. Are we to have a big wedding or should we go to a Justice of the Peace?"

"This is my first time being married so I want to have a very nice wedding. Besides, I want to be able to show off my husband. Do you agree, Alexa?"

"Yes, my dear Elizabeth. You call all the shots and please let me know if you need me to do anything to help," I replied. "Also, why did you call me Alexa?"

Sitting on my bound legs, Beth had a big smile on her pretty face and said to me, "You'll find out."