My First Job as a Maid

Story Info
A surprise tryst with my female employer turns into a 3-some.
1.4k words
3.99
40.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my light brown hair into a sleek ponytail. Slipped into my most professional looking outfit-the one with a jacket that nicely covered my large 38 DD breasts, but accentuated the way my waist nipped in before nicely filling out into 32 inch hips.I glanced at the clock hurrying to my interview. I was applying for a job, my first job since moving out of my parents house. I found an ad for a couple that was seeking a maid/nanny and I thought the job would be perfect for me, since it included room and board.

I made it just moments before my time to be there. I knocked on the door and a very attractive woman opened the door. She had long blonde hair, was slender with smaller apple shaped breasts. After a quick interview, I was offered the job on the spot,

I moved in and the first few weeks went by without incident. My employers, Rochelle and Mark were very particular about the way they wanted things done and it felt like they were always watching me. But they were nice, so I worked to do what they wanted and they usually seemed very pleased. About two months after I started, I got the biggest surprise of my life.

I had an afternoon off and was relaxing in my room. I'd grown very horny over the past few weeks, since I would catch Rochelle and Mark skinny-dipping in the pool almost every night. Mark had already gone to work and Rochelle had left the house to go shopping. I decided to take care of my urges and could finally let loose. I was lying on my bed, wearing a silk cami and panty set that felt so good against my skin. I was rubbing my hands lightly over the fabric feeling the way the silk rubbed against my nipples. I started thinking about the way Mark would pull Rochelle's wet body against his in the pool and the way her breasts bobbed on the water as she moved up and down. My hand had slid down into my panties and I was getting wetter by the second. I was so involved in my thoughts that I didn't hear the door open, but I did hear the gasp.

I jumped up, pulling my hand out of her underwear and met Rochelle's eyes.

"Oh my goodness, I! I'm so sorry! I didn't think...I should have knocked!" she said her gaze flickering over my body.

I was flustered but decided not to play it cool, "Oh, Rochelle, it's okay. I was, just..." I stopped when I noticed the way Rochelle was looking at me. Rochelle's nipples had gotten hard and were poking through her thin blouse, she was licking her lips and staring at my cleavage like a man stranded in the desert who finally found an oasis.

"Rochelle?" I asked trying to draw her attention when Rochelle stepped forward pushed me back on the bed and kissed me.

I was in so much shock that it took me a moment to react. Suddenly I pushed Rochelle away, "What are you doing?"

Rochelle's face grew red, "I'm sorry. It's just...well...you are so hot. I've been turned on since we hired you. I watch you stretch and bend over when you are cleaning...I walk around the house wet 24/7".

I just looked up into Rochelle's face, her cheeks were red from embarrassment, but her big blue eyes shined with wanting and I couldn't deny that I wanted Rochelle too. I reached up and pulled Rochelle's face back down and kissed her lips hard. I slipped my tongue along Rochelle's lips, slightly urging them apart and lightly played against her tongue. Rochelle kissed her way down my neck, pulling off my camisole and squeezing my breasts before wrapping her lips around my nipple. I moaned loudly and ran my fingers through her silky hair. She kissed and squeezed my breasts, driving me crazier with each passing second. I reached down and pulled Rochelle's thin sweater off exposing her adorable, perky breasts. She pulled off her skirt, reavealing a pussy free of underwear and completely shaved. She straddled my hips, sitting up. She was looking down at me, massaging my breasts. I looked up at her as her hair spilled down over her shoulder, I slid my hands up her sides and cupped her breasts. I ran my hands around to her back and pulled her down, her breasts met my mouth and sucked her large nipple into my mouth. I felt her pussy flood my stomach. She raised up, kissed me again and then kissed her way down my body. My silk panties were still on and she began playing with my pussy through the silky fabric, soaking it as I grew wetter and wetter. She leaned foward and sucked on it tasting my juices from the panties before getting impatient and tearing them off of me. She slid her tongue into my pussy quickly and we both moaned as I flooded her mouth with my juice. She slid back up to me and began kissing me, while fingering me. Suddenly my door was flung open and Mark stood in the doorway. I cried out and jumped back afraid that he would be angry and both me and his wife. I noticed Rochelle however didn't seem concerned. Mark smiled and walked towards us, pulling off his clothes as he came.

"So, she's cool?" he asked Rochelle as he stood by the bed, running his hand through Rochelle's hair and staring down at my body.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't ask...got distracted," she answered coyly and then kissed his lips, "Taste that? Now you know why I didn't get to it."

He licked his lips, then looked at her, "ask or I'll have to force it...may anyway..." he said.

She looked at me and said, "He wants to join in."

I was shocked, this whole thing had been a set up for them to have a threesome with me. I would have said no because of how decietful they had been about it, but when I looked at Rochelle's hot body and thought about the fact that I hadn't gotten to taste her pussy yet and then I looked at Mark's hard cock and rock-hard abs, I couldn't say no. I got on my knees, wrapped my hand around his cock pumping it and bringing a drop of pre-cum to the tip, I licked the tip, enjoying the taste and then wrapped my mounth around the cock. My mouth slid down, feeling his cock go all the way to the back of my throat. He took ahold of my hair and pulled, fucking my face. Rochelle giggled and said, "I guess that is a yes," and then she laid down, wiggled her way in between my legs and started licking my pussy as I sucked her husband's cock. I decided I wanted that hard cock to fuck me. I pulled away from his cock, taking one last hard suck to enjoy the taste, then I turned around on all fours, "Fuck me doggy style, you dirty boy!" I wagged my ass at him and then buried my face in his wife's pussy. She had gotten so wet from eating me and watching me suck her husband. I slid my tongue in her pussy deep and hard as I felt Mark's cock push against my wet, cunt. He slid back and forth, enjoying the wetness against his dick and then slowly began to push his way into my pussy before suddenly ramming into me. I cried out into Rochelle's pussy. I slid my finger into her pussy and fucked her in rhythm with the fucking I was receiving and I circled her clit with my tongue. Suddenly I felt Mark's cock stiffen inside of me, and then I felt the warm, thick cum flood my pussy. He pulled out and quickly turned around landing my pussy on Rochelle's face as I continued to lick her. I felt her begin to tremble and I began flicking her clit quicker, she shuddered before a thick, stream of cum flowed out of her pussy. I licked it up, enjoying the taste of her cum and swallowing it down. I was so turned on by the taste of her cum that I flooded her face with my own cum. We rested but only for a minute before we began again and continued all night long and then at least once a week for the whole time I worked for them.