My First Ladyboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers

A fuck is a fuck is a fuck, but an ass fuck is just something special, exotic even. The sheer forbiddingness of it makes it so hot. It is nasty, exotic even because most women won't allow it and even fewer will ask for it. Guys, well it is usually part of it but never a guarantee and for me not always wanted. Now days most women suck cock, all fuck but few give up their ass. Any guy into it will suck cock and most of them will fuck you at least and near as many will fuck too. Still for me it is very special, that excitement of preparing your partner to be penetrated, the fingers, and the tongue, the spreading of the lube and finally that so special feel of your cock head spreading open that forbidden place. With a woman it is thinking that not every lover of hers has been where you are about to go. I am probably wrong about that but I like the thought. With guys everything is so primal. There is no thinking there is any love here, it is just pure sex. Animal lust, just fucking.

All of this and more that I cannot verbalize runs through my mind. I know Billi has had cock in her ass before, probably many but she feels like I am the first to pass into this tight hot opening. How does the inside of someone's body always seem hotter than their body temperature?

Oh Fuck! She is so tight as I pass all the way down into her. I can feel her welcoming me into her but she is so tight. As I hold deep inside her we kiss tenderly making love to each other's mouth with our tongues. Without breaking out kiss I roll my hips to slowly pull my cock back from her bowels. She grips me tightly like she doesn't want to lose me.

I pull almost out of her and wait with just the head of my cock inside of her heat. As I push back into her she raises her legs so that her knees tuck under my arms. She closes her lips and I am driven to push my tongue into her mouth as I do the same with my cock. Releasing her grip on me I slide my pulsing cock into her as she sucks on my tongue as it enters her mouth.

"Oh baby, you are touching part of me that no one else ever has. Fill me with your wonderful cock. Take part of me that no man ever has been able to touch. Oh fuck me, fill me with your cock." She tells me.

As I find myself deep inside of her I cover her lips with my mouth and gently bite them as I slide my tongue back into her mouth. I feel her fat cock throbbing between us and her balls pressed to my groin. She tries to work her hand between us and I push it away to stroke her cock myself. I cover the head with my thumb and roll her skin around and then stroke her length. I match my cock inside her with my hand on hers and my tongue to fill and stroke her in time with each other.

Things move fast for me now and before long I feel my balls tighten up and I start shooting streams of hot cum into her as she does the same between our bellies. I love the feel of a cock pulsating in my hand. To feel each load run the length of the member and know how much pleasure it brings and that you have done it!

After we have both cum we are quite, she has slowly let her legs slide down my body to come to rest by mine and this causes my softening cock to slide from her ass making her shudder and wiggle her hips as it happens.

Moving me to the floor she kneels beside me and says: "Are you staying? Because I need a shower if you want to...

69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers
12