My First Lesbian Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bella-36
Bella-36
23 Followers

Now, as a point of reference, since that time, I've had sex with about 8 or 9 other girls. All girls are different... some girls get very wet, some don't. There have been occasions where I've gotten very wet myself. I even had one very experienced boyfriend in my 20's tell me that I was the wettest girl he was ever with. But believe me when I tell you, Kelly was in an ENTIRELY different league of wetness. Her panties where just so slippery, and absolutely drenched... from the crotch halfway up the front!

Just like with her breast, she pressed my fingers against her panties a few times, until I began to do it on my own. When she moved her hand away, I pretended to fumble around down there. I wanted to appear as "asleep" as I could. My fingers glided across the surface of the panties as I pressed firmly against her clit. I could actually feel it through the fabric now, and as I massaged it, Kelly bucked her hips to put more pressure on the area. As much as I wanted to slide my fingers in her panties, I didn't want to be too obvious.

My patience paid off. She nudged my hand up to her stomach, and I thought that was the end of it, but I felt her lift her body up and slide her panties down. I think she only slid them a few inches down her thighs, but that was enough. Kelly nudged my hand back down, and my fingers worked their way through the soaked bush between her legs. It was then that I realized she didn't trim herself, but I didn't care. It felt wonderful! I rubbed her bare clit like the world was about to end. As she bucked her hips, I moved my hand down deeper between her legs.

Before I could stop myself, I plunged a finger inside of her. Within about 2 seconds, I could sense her body tense up. I think this was the moment she had her orgasm. She held her breath for about 15 seconds, while my finger went in and out of her. As her muscles relaxed, she immediately moved my hand away from her. I guess she was too sensitive.

As I lay there, still pretending to sleep, I could tell she was pulling her panties back up and buttoning her pajama top. After a few more minutes, she got up and went to the bathroom again. Since I was so close to orgasm, I quickly made myself cum while I licked Kelly's syrup off my fingers. I would rank that in the top 3 orgasms I've ever had in my life. By the time she came back, her pajama bottoms where on, and I was rolled over, "asleep".

When we woke up the next morning, neither of us said a word about it. And that was it. It never happened again. To this day, I'm convinced that she thought I was sleeping the whole time.

After we graduated, we went to different colleges. We saw each other during summer and breaks, but after college, she moved to the Midwest and we kind of lost touch.

Regardless, nothing can shake the memory I have of that night. I don't know why I didn't pursue her more after that. Maybe because I don't think either of us was ready for that kind of relationship. Who knows. All I know is that I feel better after getting this off my chest.

If there is anyone out there that has been through a similar experience, I would love to hear from you, so I don't feel like I'm the only one that's ever tried something like this. I think Kelly and I both enjoyed what happened that night, so I guess that's all that matters.

Bella-36
Bella-36
23 Followers
12