My First Love

Story Info
She spends the night with the man of her dreams, you.
1.6k words
4.55
7.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(My first attempt at erotica. I know it needs a lot of refining, but I wanted to get own my initial impressions.)

For D.

Even though it has been almost 12 years since I have seen you, I can still remember our first night together.

I had fallen in love with you the first time I ever saw you, performing in the small theater in the mall. I never believed in the concept of love at first sight until the first time I laid eyes on you. Whenever your brown eyes passed over me it took my breath away. I knew that it would never be reciprocated on your end. I was young, and plain looking, and nothing compared to the sorority girls you usually spent your nights with. It didn't matter though - the pure, unjaded intensity which with one experiences their first love meant that I only needed to be in the same room as you to be fulfilled.

It was late, and you needed a ride home from the theater. Of course I jumped at the chance just to be near you. As we drove in my little white car, I was acutely aware of every cell in my body vibrating. The fine blonde hairs on my arm stood up, and my mind swam as I tried to keep it cool and casual.

We pulled into the wooded lot behind your house, and chatted for a minute. With a sweet smile you invited me to come in and "hang out for a little bit." Although I didn't want to get my hopes up, I held my breath and prayed that the night would end with me in your arms. When your opened the door to your room and escorted me inside, my hands started shaking. I was overwhelmed being in a room that was filled with your scent, and my skin actually began to sting and ache and it begged for your touch.

We sat and chatted for a few unbearable minutes, at which point I almost excused myself to leave. My senses were so overwhelmed - hearing your voice, being in your room, being so close to you - that my clothes were becoming uncomfortable and my body was racing with adrenaline. I just wanted to get home and get into bed, to let my fingers trail down my flat stomach and press tightly against my clit while I pretended they were yours.

All of a sudden you leaned over and kissed me. I could barely breathe as I felt your tongue push my lips apart and enter my mouth. You tasted faintly of Camel cigarettes and your mouth was so wet and hot against my own that it sent shivers of excitement through my whole body. I had kissed many times before, but no one had ever made me feel that lightheaded. I could feel my nipples hardening in response to your expert tongue. My pussy started to swell and for the first time I was aware of an ache, a desire to be filled. I had had sex twice before, but it was the result of negotiating and the inept fumbling of a high school boy. I wanted - no, needed - to have you inside of me.

I am not sure how our clothes came off, but soon enough I could feel your skin against mine. Your hands, the fingertips rough from working in the shop at the theater, ran up and down my body, stopping to torment my aching breasts and nipples. I could feel your dick, hard and smooth, against my leg. When I peeked down to look at it I had the greatest shock of my life. It was then, and still to this day, the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. Thick and slightly curving towards your navel, it was longer than I ever knew possible. I felt instantly afraid that I would not be able to take it into me but at the same time more afraid that I would *never* feel it inside me. I had never before responded so completely and so intensely. I was vaguely embarrassed of the wetness flowing out of my pussy - it seemed like I had lava flowing between my legs.

Still kissing my mouth and my neck, you moved a hand down and slid a finger inside me. It went in so easily because I was soaking wet. The muscles in my thighs started to twitch as you moved it slowly in and out, rotating your thumb on my swollen clit. Your lips against my ear, your murmured in an approving voice how tight and wet my pussy felt, and I shivered in pride knowing that it was increasing your desire to feel my own. Above the blood pounding in my ears, I could just barely make out our increasingly rapid breathing and the sticky, sloshing sound of your finger moving in and our of my engorged opening. I stopped myself just before reaching the peak, fearful of the strength of my oncoming orgasm. I had never experienced that vertigo feeling, similar to being pushed off a very high cliff, and I pulled away from it.

As I tried to control my breathing, you pulled your finger out of me and I felt the head of your enormous cock pressing against the outside of my pussy. As dripping wet as I was, you still had to push in very slowly, a combination of your size and my relative inexperience. I felt the walls of my pussy burn as they tried to stretch to accomodate your pulsing head. You spread my thighs further apart to help ease your entry as I marveled at the mixture of pain and pleasure. When you were about halfway in, you stopped to let my pussy get used to your invasion. I could hear you groan words, sentence fragments. "God," and "tight," and "hot." We lay still for a second adjusting to the feel of each other. You whispered something about getting a condom, but I felt tears well up in my eyes at the thought of you pulling your dick out of me, and of even the thinnest of fabrics that would separate your body from mine. I didn't know if I would ever get this chance again, and I needed to feel every inch of your smooth dick. I whispered back that I took the Pill, and that it would be ok.

You started to move in and out slowly. It could have been 20 minutes or two days - I was in a limbo of such intense pleasure that the rest of the world vanished around me. You were all I could see, all I could hear, smell, taste. Your dick was so large that I could feel you rub against my humming clit when you pushed into me, and the head of your cock scraping against my G spot when you pulled out. I had never felt such stimulation before. You could feel me shaking underneath you, and you stopped to push my hair out of my face and look into my eyes. I was scared of my own desire and worried that I would be unable to satisfy you. You kissed me gently and whispered against my mouth, "It's ok, Sarah, just let yourself go." At the sound of my name coming from you, I felt all of my trepidations vanish. My breathing quickened, and a series of explosions fired off inside my aching pussy. My pulse roared in my ears, and for a long moment, nothing existed in the world but the enormity of my own orgasm. The muscles in my pussy couldn't properly clench because they were stretched so far by your dick, so they fluttered against you, beating like butterfly wings. I made a few helpless noises in my throat, unable to articulate the waves of sheer bliss that crashed over my body.

My own pleasure intensified your own. You thrust cruelly into me, your entire length filling me once, twice, a third time. Then with a groan and a shutter, you reached your own peak. I could feel your cum shooting inside me, burning hot and mixing with the fluids of my own desire. As you collapsed your full weight on top of me, I could feel the muscles in your stomach twitching, and your dick inside me continuing to jump and pulse. We laid joined, panting against each other as we both came down to earth. After an eternity filled with deep breaths and soft moans, you pulled out of me, our joined cum rushing out into the sheets. For a moment, I was open and horribly empty, until my pussy collapsed in exhaustion, clenching even tighter than before.

"Stay," you whispered, stroking my face, as my heart soared. I kept still as your breathing grew softer and more regular, your arm still wrapped tightly across my waist. I watched your sleep, amazed as the beauty of your masculine features. Even though I was exhausted I didn't want to close my eyes, unwilling to miss a single second of this most perfect night. I started to relax even further, the release of hormones and adrenaline that follows an incredibly intense orgasm are the most powerful sedative known to man. I was aware of a slightly painful ache between my legs, one that would become extremely familiar to me over the next year and a half. My final thought as I closed my eyes was that I knew I was obsessed. For as long as we were together, all I could ever think about was how long I would have to wait before I could feel you inside me again. I existed solely for giving you pleasure, and receiving from you in return.

It's been many years since then. I have loved a few, and fucked even more. And while I happily now belong to another, there is always a piece of my heart, and my pussy, that can be claimed by you alone. You will always be special to me, my first love.