My First Love - Again Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickiche
nickiche
47 Followers

Finally to Taylor's relief the car pulled up to the apartment complex driveway. She grateful that they where finally reached the complex. Jake parked the car in his usual spot near to the entrance and turned off the engine.

"Well, we're here, get changed, bring a good movie and come down to our apartment in 15 minutes, okay?" he said, talking to Vincent and Nicki flashing his white teeth in a bright smile.

"Sure" Nicki said as Vincent opened her car door and she slid out of her seat. Vincent shut the door and hurried up to Nicki who was already ahead of him. When they were gone Jake looked at his girlfriend, wondering if something really was going on with her and Nicki. Not being sure he asked.

"Hey, Taylor." He said making her turn and focus her attention on his gentle smile.

"Yes?" was her short reply, eye directed away from him and from what he could tell on Nicki's ass, she wore a dreamy look on her face as she drew her gaze away from Nicki and Vincent and focused it on him instead.

"There's something I need to ask you, it's important so I want you to listen carefully and be honest with me." He stopped for a moment when he saw Taylor's facial expression, fear and horror struck her, mixing together as they showed on her face; she was frozen like a statue, not moving even a finger. He took a deep breath knowing this might be the end of their relationship. Then he continued...

End of part 2 ~ If requested I will submit part 3. If you liked this story do not forget to rate and comment!

nickiche
nickiche
47 Followers
12