My First Love, My Cousin Peter

Story Info
How she seduced her cousin.
1.2k words
4.07
53.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Although my crush started when I was younger, any sexual activities actually happened after I turned 18.

*The following is a very fond memory of my childhood. It might seem unnatural to some, but I still get turned on whenever I think back to those days. *

I grew up in The Netherlands, just outside of Amsterdam. My mother is German, and all of our family still lives there. When I was young, my parents would take my older sister and me on weekend trips to Germany to visit the family. They didn't all live in the same city, so whenever we went, we would visit a different aunt and uncle and their children. My grandmother had nine living children, and each of them had at least one child themselves, so there was a lot of family to visit.

One of my favorite uncles lived in a little town right outside of Hamburg. My sister got along greatly with my female cousin and I liked my male cousin Peter very much as well. He actually was the oldest of all my cousins and in my opinion the cutest too. He always had this dreamy look in his eyes, which I which I thought was very sexy. When the time would come to go to sleep, I would always get an air mattress put in Peter's room. Since he was ten years older than I was, he would go to sleep a lot later than I had to, so for many years I would not hear his coming into the room and going to sleep.

As I got older though, my bedtime changed and I could pretty much decide for myself what time I would turn in. Mind you, when I wrote earlier that I thought Peter was sexy, that became quite an understatement when I hit puberty. Every time we would go to Germany, I was hoping it would be his house we would spend the night at. I can't count the number of times I laid in bed, thinking about my cousin. One day I decided to see if he might feel the same about me as I did about him.

At 18, I pretended to have a headache during dinner and retreated to his bedroom to lie down. Of course I had brought just the right outfit to wear, while lying on the bed pretending to be oh so sexy and asleep. I wore bright pink boy shorts, which accented the globes of my firm ass. As a top I wore a little halter bra, in the same matching color. After more than two hours of lying on my stomach, waiting for Peter to come in, the door finally opened and someone walked in. Since I pretended to be a sleep, I don't know who it was, but my guess is that it was Peter who saw me stretched out on top of the covers, one knee pulled close to my body, the other leg straight. I had placed my weight on one of my shoulders, so my ass was raised up a little bit. All I heard was someone coming in and standing near the doorway for what must have been a solid two minutes. Then the door closed and whoever it was left.

I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I remember is waking up to Peter coming into the room, already dressed for bed in his shorts and T-shirt. When he saw that I was awake, he asked me how I was feeling and I said: much better. We talked a little bit, but nothing indicated that he was the one who had looked at me earlier that evening. After a little while he turned off the lights and said goodnight. I realized then that I had to come up with a different strategy to get him to notice me.

So after a while I pretended to have nightmares, I murmured some incomprehensible words, and sped up my breathing. I could hear Peter move around in his bed and finally, he called my name to wake me up or calm me down. I decided not to respond to his voice and continued to make noises and added some shivering for effect. I could hear Peter getting out of bed and soon he had a hand on my shoulder, shaking me gently. In my pretend sleep, I grabbed his hand and held onto it for dear life, pressing it firmly against my chest; thereby giving him a feel of my breast. I don't remember if he tried to move his hand, but I don't think he did. My fake murmurs turned into fake moans and my breathing became even harder. I could feel the warmth of his hand on my breast, and my little nipple was getting harder by the second.

I don't know how long he sat near the top of my head, it must have been minutes. I decided to release the grip I had on his hand in order to see if he would remove it. To my disappointment he did, but not as fast as he could have. He went back to his bed and I could hear him lay down. I couldn't hear anything for a while, and just when I thought he had fallen back asleep, I heard his breathing becoming labored, and I could hear movement under his blanket. I could not believe it, my cousin was masturbating, to me! All I could do was lie there, listening to his breathing and the movement of the blanket. It was so very horny. I started to move my own hand down in between my legs and moving it at the same pace Peter was. It felt so naughty to be pleasuring myself at the same time my cousin was doing the same.

I had to be careful, so he wouldn't know I was awake. Trust me; that was very hard. I wanted to just jump up and join him in his bed and take over for his hand myself, but I knew that would probably not be a smart thing to do. Peter's movements became more frantic, and I could hear a little moan escaping from his mouth. Then suddenly, the movements stopped. I lied very still, listening intently to his breathing. It finally slowed down to normal, and the last thing I heard was something dropping on the floor. A few minutes later, there were little snores coming from Peter, I'm sure he must have been blissfully asleep.

It took quite some effort not to finish what I had started before, but I wanted to save it all for my next attempt at actually having my cousin. When I woke up the next morning, Peter had already left the bedroom. When I looked over to his bed, I saw his shorts lying next to it. I picked them up and then I saw the dried up stain of cum on them. I was looking at the first load my cousin had shot for me. I was planning for many, many more.

* Let me know if you enjoyed the first part, if there is an interest, I will continue writing about what happened next. I know this didn't have much action in it, but I am trying to stick with the actual timeline.