My First Love/Sex

Story Info
A train trip leads to the loss of my virginity.
1k words
4.1
28.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place early 1958. At that time cross country travel was still very much by rail since air travel was comparatively expensive. The Royal Canadian Air force (RCAF) also moved new recruits by rail and I was one of those new recruits. I boarded the train in Calgary Alberta destine for a training station in Quebec. I was looking forward to a rather boring 5 days on the train. The only entertainment was reading books etc. or sitting by a window watching the country go by. The passenger trains usually had a "Dome Car" of some sort which was often the place people went to watch the scenery go by during the day.

After I settled on the train, I decided to walk the isles of the passenger section, I was, like any young man, on the lookout for young women. I saw three; one I would get to know much better later as Jenny. After waking the whole passenger section, I sat five or six seats behind Jenny. I wanted to see if she was with someone on the train. No one joined her.

When dinner was announced I was in the lineup in a flash. As an 18-year-old, I had an insatiable appetite. In the dining car seating was first come first serve so all the tables soon had people at them with empty seats at most tables. When I was about to leave Jenny came in alone. I hoped she would come to sit at my table, wishful thinking, she didn't.

The next morning for breakfast I arrived about ½ hour after breakfast started and when I walked into the diner Jenny was already seated. There were seats on each side of her, but I was too shy to just walk over and sit next to her.

I decided if she was alone in the passenger car this morning, I would ask to sit beside her. After all it couldn't be worse than asking a girl for a dance. Later when I stopped at Jennifer's seat, she looked up at me with the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. I asked and she nodded and picked her sweater off the seat.

I sat for a moment not sure how to start a conversation and settled on asking where she was going. She answered to a small town in Ontario of course she asked the same of me.

Once the ice was broken, we were talking so fast we could hardly wait for the other to finish to start a reply. At lunch time we made our way to the diner and there was no question we would sit together. Jenny wanted to catch up on letter writing in the afternoon, so we agreed to meet in the diner at supper time.

After supper we returned to our favourite sitting area and for the first time I tentatively reached for Jenny's hand. When she squeezed back, I felt an electric thrill pass through my whole body.

It wasn't long after that we met our chaperone; at least he acted like that was his roll (he was officially the conductor on the train). He stopped as he passed us and looked at us with a smile that said, "Don't get to cozy." We tried to ignore him. We discovered that if we covered with a blanket, we could make out without attracting the attention of the chaperone.

We spent the next few days following the same routine, we were in heaven, then one evening Jenny said, "Tomorrow early the train will arrive at my destination, I will be getting off there." Jenny said she would like to go to bed as soon as the bed was made up.

I suggested we go up to the dome car for a while before bed. Jenny said, "OK you go up and find a seat for us; I will join you in a couple minutes."

There was only one person in the car sitting in the middle, so I took a seat right at the back of the dome car.

It seemed like an eternity before Jenny joined me, I was beginning to think she had changed her mind. Then suddenly she was there! Jen climbed over to her spot by the window and we began to make out. I quickly realized she had no brassiere covering her puffy young breasts. We kissed for a while then Jenny said, "Lets do it!"

I repeated in a questioning voice, "Do it?"

Jenny guided my hand to her pussy, I realized she was naked under the dress, her pussy was very wet. She tugged on my pants and I quickly pushed my pants and underwear down to my knees where they fell to my ankles. Jenny and I kissed with passion our tongues darting in each others mouth. Then Jen started to straddle me with her back to me. She reached down and guided my penis into her beautiful body. I had an experience that I had never had before or since. The soft warmth of Jen's body wrapped around mine was something I will never forget. After sitting still for a couple minutes Jen started to rock back and forth. Jennifer must have been rubbing her clit because she soon started to moan quietly. As soon as I realized she was cumming I came also. After, we sat quietly for a few minutes before Jenny stood up turned to me and we kissed each other gently.

Jenny said, "I love you."

I said, "I love you too Jenny."

Then my love Jennifer left down the stairs.

I have had many beautiful sex experiences in my life, but nothing will ever replace the special place that evening holds in my heart.

I awoke to shunting of our sleeper and talking early the next morning. I went back to sleep and got up at the usual time. When I arrived at the diner, I picked a spot with an empty seat next to me but of course Jenny didn't come to fill it.

I have remembered this experience often over the, years but we were too young to take it further at the time. I hope Jennifer had as happy a life as I did.