My First Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
The night continues.
1.7k words
4.59
119.7k
33

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our lovemaking on the breakfast counter my mother and I realized what we had just done. I was still in a bit of a daze as she said we had to get up and get things cleaned up before everyone else came home. Standing there with her legs still wrapped around me and my softened shaft still resting in her pussy, I didn't hear her the first time she said this. Pushing me up she slowly sat up as I helped her down off the counter. She still looked amazing, wearing only her wrap skirt, hose, and heels as she started to walk around the kitchen cleaning as she went.

As she walked around I couldn't help but watch her every move and the sound of her heels on the floor just made it that much harder to concentrate on the job at hand. After about fifteen minutes of near silence I had to ask her if she felt bad about what had happened. She thought about it for a moment and said that she still loved my dad, but his drinking and their marriage lifestyle had pretty much gotten to be routine. She still felt pretty young even after three kids, and wanted to experience life again because she and dad had started a family so early in their marriage. She decided that if she was going to do something so risky, why not do it with someone she could trust and would not give her one of those diseases floating around. She also enjoyed that idea of being my teacher and in control for a change instead of just being on the receiving end of everything.

I had to agree with her logic on that for I too felt a strong feeling of guilt, but I could also understand that maybe sometimes a woman just wants to be loved for who she is, not what she is... I asked her what was going to happen next between us. Walking over to me and placing her arms around my neck and pressing her breast into my chest, she whispered that we could still be the normal looking mother and son to everyone else, but behind closed doors, if I still really loved the way she looked and wouldn't try to turn this into something dirty, that almost anything was possible. I was worried about her getting pregnant when she reminded me that she had had a hysterectomy several years before, so no problem there. At that I felt the stirrings inside of me of arousal again. She noticed this also but said we really had to get things cleaned up.

As she turned around and placed the last of the dishes into the dishwasher I quietly walked up behind her and slowly lifted up her skirt. Before me was the most beautiful woman's behind I had ever seen, still encased in that beautiful nylon pantyhose. She said I had to behave, but I noticed that she didn't seem to have too much conviction in that statement. As I reached around her I started to slide her skirt down her hips letting it drop to the floor in a small bundle around her heels. I figured it wouldn't be nice to ruin such a beautiful thing, so I gently maneuvered her by her hips over to the counter again. As I moved my penis up and down her nylon covered bottom I could still feel the wetness from our previous lovemaking, and that it had dripped all down her crotch and had soaked her pantyhose. It felt so slick and silky that just rubbing against her was a great turn-on.

As I slid forward between her thighs and back up between her ass cheeks I saw how she reacted when I would pass over her little anal bud. At first she would tense up, but as this continued, she relaxed more and more. I had read and heard about anal sex, but for the most part many women really didn't care for it too much.

As I reached around her and began slowly massaging the top of her pussy with my fingers again, wetting them first so as not to cause her any pain she slowly moved her legs apart. This seemed to dial things up a few notches with her and she began to respond as before. After getting fully lubricated I slid my penis up between her ass cheeks all the way under her pantyhose. Doing this caused her to stand up on her toes, so, to help keep her from falling I moved in close behind her. That's when I noticed that she had moved her feet so that her heels were resting on top of the arches of mine. When I would go up, she would go up, when I would go down, she would go down and put just enough pressure with her heels onto my feet to cause just a little bit of pain. This went on for several minutes when she announced that she had tried anal sex only once with dad. It wasn't good and she had been in pain for days afterward.

I suggested if she wasn't comfortable with it, then that was fine by me, but we still kept going though and then as I came down and slid in between her thighs along her pussy again, she surprised me by arching her back down and allowing me inside her. I was amazed at how easily I slid in this time, and even more amazed at how sexy it looked to be able to see myself going in and out of this beautiful woman's body. I almost lost it then and there.

Sensing my precarious situation, my mom helped out by simply stopping and staying that way for a minute or so. Not allowing me to move, and just clenching me from inside. It was such an incredible feeling that I found myself pulling her onto me as much as possible, so hard in fact that I actually lifted her up off her feet for a few seconds. At this she just moaned out loud and began gyrating her hips against me and squeezing me all the more. I reached around her and began massaging her pussy ever so gently, but with more urgency. At this she too responded by moaning even louder and panting faster and faster. Once her feet dropped back onto the floor my mother went into overdrive pushing back onto me with an urgency unseen. Faster and faster she moved, thrusting her ass back while holding onto the counter. That's when I noticed that each time I would thrust inside her, I would actually push up against her cervix. Then I tried rotating and gyrating against her, and when this happened it made her moan even louder pushing back faster and harder, her heels clicking on the floor in rhythm with my thrusting into her. Holding onto her hips and using her pantyhose to pull her back onto me I kept up the pace pulling nearly all the way out and then plunging all the way back in.

That's when I heard something that I had never heard my mother say before. She started saying it quietly at first but kept repeating it louder and louder. "yes, yes... fuck me, fuck me... that's it, fuck me.... " At hearing those words I couldn't hold out much longer. I noticed she had taken one hand off the counter and was massaging and pulling on her breast and moaning louder and louder until finally she just stopped, pushing back onto me hard as her entire body flexed up onto her toes and she quietly squealed out in her orgasm. At that I began to feel even more heat and moistness inside her and I actually felt as if she were trying to pull me inside even farther, stretching me more than I could ever imagine. This was all it took and for the second time that night my semen flowed into her beautifully sexy body. Afterward I simply slumped over and gently settled on her back while my arms reached out to the counter for support. As she came down from her orgasm and began to breathe normally she commented on how dad had never done this to her twice in one night. It was always him falling asleep afterward that sometimes left her feeling a little left out.

Standing there like that after two intense lovemaking sessions I had to ask her if she was alright. She asked me where I had learned to touch her in such a way as to excite her so. I simply told her about all the times she had left her romance novels out and that after years of curiosity I figured if I had to learn how to please a real woman, then I had to start somewhere. She laughed then, hard and deep, pushing me out of her vagina and standing up to turn around and hug me. She said she never really read anything that intense in her books before, and I simply suggested that sometimes reading the rougher stuff from porn magazines had given me some different ideas as well. I just didn't care too much for the approach of using women as a piece of meat. I always thought they were so much more.

Well, she said, we may have to do a little more research in that department then if tonight was any indication as to things to come. On that point I had to agree. At that she turned and noticed the time and decided to head off to the shower to clean up before everyone else came home. I thought it would be a good idea in that I was becoming aroused again by just thinking about what she had said. On the way out of the kitchen she coyly turned around and with a wicked grin, she said "until next time my special lover".

Later that night I found myself lying awake in bed remembering our crazy lovemaking earlier, and wondering what it would be like to spend an entire night alone with my mom, my new lover, waking up with her in the morning. As I rolled over I noticed something inside my pillow. Reaching in I pulled out the pantyhose she had worn that evening, still moist and smelling of our lovemaking. I took a deep breath absorbing the scents and memories and then I gently placed them inside my underwear around myself for the rest of the night. What a way to end an evening...