My First Lover, Ten Pt. 03

Story Info
An end to Julia's virginity.
1.6k words
4.36
19.5k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loving50
Loving50
187 Followers

Ten was so gentle and sweet as we lay on our sides facing each other. I couldn't get enough of his tongue and sucked on it as if it was made of chocolate. The thought made me giggle and he broke our kiss to ask me why. Too shy to tell him the truth, I leaned in and frenched him hard, ready to move forward. He got the picture.

His hands pushed me flat onto my back as he return my urgent kisses. He grew more insistent, taking both of my hands in one of his so my arms were held above my head. His lips and tongue ravaged my mouth and then moved slowly along my jawline and down my neck. His body pinned me against the bed as his head moved over me. Amazingly for someone so inexperienced, I wasn't scared or even nervous. I was extremely turned on and ready for anything.

His free hand moved to grope my breasts while his tongue followed in silent obedience. Being a teenage girl with very large and firm boobs, I had been groped, licked and sucked by a number of boys before but with Ten it was different. He took his time teasing my mounds, flicking his tongue over the soft flesh, pulling on the nipples until they stood out proudly waiting for more intense attention. Before he even kissed the hardened nipples, I began writhing on the bed, arching my back to push them toward his mouth. My whispered, "Please..." went ignored as he played my body like a master.

Finally he moved in to take an aching nipple in his mouth. Softly he sucked it as his tongue ran over the bumps that formed when excited. His hand moved to kneed the other tit, readying it for his mouth to play with next. I knew from experience that I could cum hard with just breast play alone (I made it happen in solo times quite often) but I had never experienced such a lengthy, deliberate and sensually perfect assault before. The guys I had been with before were inept and in far too much of a hurry to make sure my tits were properly adored. Ten definitely knew how to do that. Plus, he obviously loved doing it.

Of course he had already cum once too. If that concerned me at all, it shouldn't have. While his mouth moved over, under, between and mashed up against my ample boobs, I could feel his cock hard and at the ready against my thighs. It was all I could do not to move down to take him again in my mouth. Already I was watering at thought.

After a prolonged time at my breasts, Ten released my hands so he could begin to move farther down my body. I knew what was coming and although I was incredibly turned on and wanting it, I was also suddenly very self conscience. In my very limited sexual experience I had been fingered before but never eaten. Of course I had heard plenty about it from girlfriends but it didn't seem like much from their descriptions. I was not prepared for the intensity of Ten.

His mouth moved down my body, leaving a wet trail with his tongue. My hips bucked a bit as he licked my belly button and then moved lower. Admittedly a little self conscious, I hoped he didn't notice that my belly wasn't perfectly flat but amazingly, to me, he seemed wonderfully unaware of any imperfections and was completely enthralled with my body as his playground. I held my breath in anticipation as he moved to position himself between my open legs. He planted his hands on both of my thighs and pushed them even wider apart. For a moment I fought him and tried to bring my legs closer together but he looked up at me and gave me that sexy smile.

"It's ok. Trust me. You are perfect." He said as he lowered his head and licked my pussy the whole length of the lips. The effect was electric as a jolt of something ran through my body. My hips lifted off the bed and I heard him growl as he grasped my hips to hold me still. As still as possible anyway. Unintentionally I fought his grip as he dipped between my legs over and over, licking, kissing and sucking on me like there was no tomorrow. Never in my wildest imagination did I think pussy worship could be so incredible. It was beyond anything ever described to me. He knew exactly what to do and when and he obviously loved the job.

Wet, slurpy sounds filled the room as I came at least a couple of times. My clit became so sensitive that eventually I placed my hands on his hair and not so gently pushed him away from me. He moaned and said, "Had enough, huh? I could lick you all night but we don't want you sore, not yet." He finished with an evil smirk.

Just as he had moved slowly down my body, he then worked his way up. Kissing the sticky insides of my thighs, to licking the creases between my legs and torso, his mouth continued it's exploration. My hands reached for him, hungry for his kiss, not caring that I would be able to taste myself on his tongue. My body hummed and tingled at his every touch and all sense of self consciousness or nervousness had faded. I only wanted more.

"Please..." I whimpered again and he quickly moved up to my side. His hand kneaded a round boob as he licked my ear and whispered, "I want to make love to you. Are you ready for that?"

My moans were not enough of an answer for him so he took my chin in his hand and made eye contact.

"Julia, I want to be sure you're ready. Do you want me to fuck you?" He insistently asked.

When we initially entered the bedroom I had told him that I was still a virgin. I could tell he was stoked at that bit of news but it also made him cautious. I could appreciate the need for caution on his part.

"Yes, Ten. I really want you to fuck me. Please..."

His eyes widened for a moment but then he leaned over and kissed me passionately. It wasn't until the next day that I realized what I had said that confused him. I had called him 'Ten'.

My thoughts were beyond reason at that point. Needing him to fuck me was my only desire as he moved to position himself between my legs. He spread them wide and semi kneeled between them, bracing himself with his hands on either side of my body. Suddenly a little nervous, I willed myself to remain focused and calm. He flashed that million dollar smile at me and breathed, "Are you ok, baby?"

I nodded, not able to speak at that moment. He took his cock in his hand and rubbed it over my pussy lips. That contact alone cause a rush of moisture to develop and the wet sounds made me intensely ready for him. Reading the passion in my face, he leaned in farther, placing the head of his hard cock right at my waiting hole. He slipped it in and out just a bit a few times and then with greater urgency he thrust it deep. The pain was intense, like a flash of something white hot, but it was also brief. He stopped all movement for a moment and looked at me intently.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Uh huh. Now fuck me." I answered.

With a broad smile he began to glide in and out of me smoothly. I knew that part of the moisture I could hear so well was blood, my blood, but I didn't really care. My feet moved to his back, gripping him with my legs as I struggled with the unfamiliar rhythm. He rocked back and forth against me and for the first time that evening I was unclear of what to do. He knew though and soon I felt his body stiffen as he came. I could feel his seed releasing into me, his cock pulsing deep inside of me.

Too late I realized that we hadn't used a condom. Whoops! I was too naive to think through the consequences at that point. Thankfully there were none.

His body collapsed onto mine for a few minutes. Eventually he slipped off to my side, holding me tightly. We made out for a while and then cleaned up and got dressed. In the bathroom cabinet I found a small pad to line my panties. The blood was minimal, just enough to remind me that 'Ten was there'. I laughed at my little private joke and left the bathroom to find him waiting for me. He was so sweet and concerned.

"Are you sure you're alright?" He asked me again.

"I'm great! Are you? Don't answer that. Yes, you are!" I said, feeling liberated and very comfortable with him.

We walked back out to the fire, holding hands and talked long into the night.

The end.

Ten and I continued to see each other through my freshman year. We got quite good at this 'making love thing' together. I left to work at a camp the next summer where I took a foreign lover. I may need to write that story as well. The following fall I returned to the overprotection of my parents. A nearly free college education proved too much of a draw. Although Ten and I kept in contact for a few years, I never saw him again.

One last note. The reader may be interested to know that I quickly learned to call him Keith to his face and never explained why I called him Ten in that intense moment of passion.

Thanks for reading. I hope it inspired a few happy cums along the way.

Loving50
Loving50
187 Followers