My First Man Sex

Story Info
He gets acquainted with cock.
1k words
31.9k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up I was only interested in women. Men were never on my radar. As time went on women seemed to be harder to pick up. I would frequent a local chat site from time to time. One day a guy named Jake hit me up. He asked me where I lived. It ended up I was only twenty minutes from his place. He asked me if I wanted to stop by for some 'fun.'

I knew what he wanted. I was horny and hard up at that moment. I took him up on his offer and I drove over to his apartment. I barely got in the door and Jake was kissing me. Jake was tall and thin. He took me by surprise but I had my first tongue kiss with another man. We didn't waste much time. Jake led me back to his bedroom.

Jake undressed and then I did the same. Jake sat down on the edge of his bed. He motioned me closer. I am average size, around six inches but my cock is thick. Jake took hold of my dick and brought it to his mouth. Thinking back on it, this was the best head I ever received.

Jake took me right down to the root. He also probed my ass with a finger. I had to control myself from cumming. Jake made me hard and then he stopped and got onto all fours. This was the moment of truth. Jake didn't say anything about using a rubber even though I brought one along. I got in back of him and positioned my mushroom at his opening. To my surprise I slipped in easily.

"Fuck me hard!" He told me.

I started to feed his hole with my erect member. I have to admit, it felt so damn good. I placed my hands on Jake's hips and I pounded his hole. I took him for a few minutes and them Jake told me to pull out. He got in his back and lifted his legs. I guided my wet cock to his hole and entered him once more. We really got into it this time. My hanging balls were hitting his cheeks.

Jake was crying out to be fucked hard. I gave him exactly what he needed. I lost track of time. I fucked Jake until I felt my nuts starting to pinch. I just figured he wanted me to cum this way. I grunted and shot a stream of seed into his bowels. Jake's body shook as he drained me of my white cream. It took some time before we both calmed down.

"That felt so good," he told me.

Thankfully, I was okay at fucking a man's ass. We uncoupled and Jake went to the bathroom. When he came back it was my turn. I guess I was stupid. I didn't think he would want me as well. Jake told me to get on my hands and knees. He raised my ass up and then fed me his bone. Jake's cock was longer than mine. I was so tight back there. It hurt like hell that first time.

I know I screamed more than a few times. Jake never let up. He took me deep with every stroke. I never will forget that first time taking a man's cock. Maybe it was because he was so horny. Jake only went a few minutes before he unloaded inside me. I just remember feeling the heat of his seed coating my insides. I clamped down and took his long cock.

Jake finished me off and asked if I wanted to use the bathroom. I went and pushed out as much of his cum as I was able. When I returned Jake was stroking his cock. He was still hard and he wanted me again. I was made to get on all fours again. I have to admit it was easier this time around. I guess his cream coated my hole. It didn't hurt like the first time.

Jake was like an animal. He took me hard the second time around. I gave into Jake. I wanted him to use my ass any way he wanted. We went longer this time around. To my surprise Jake gave me another load of his hot cream. I took every drop he had. Jake left his cock in me for some minutes. When he pulled out he got to his feet. He motioned me to sit on the edge of the bed.

I knew what he wanted but I didn't want to give in to him. He grabbed my arms and pulled me closer.

"Open for me Tom," he said.

Jake slapped his cock against my lips. He also placed a hand on the back of my head. I was made to open my mouth and he slid his cum slick cock down my throat. I was gagging trying to take all of him into my mouth. I could taste his cum as I cleaned our juices off with my lips and mouth. Jake loved that he was face fucking me. He even managed to shoot a few more streams of his sticky load down my throat.

Finally we were done. We both got dressed and Jake walked me to his front door. We didn't exchange phone numbers or any of that. I walked to my car, got in and drove home. Once home I showered and used mouthwash to get the taste out. That evening my ass hurt so bad. For the next day or so, cum dripped out of my asshole. I began to wonder if Jake were clean or not.

Nothing bad ever happened after our encounter. That was the last time I ever saw or heard from Jake. He seemed to disappear from the local chat room. However, it was the beginning of my love life with other men. I soon found out that there were plenty of men out there that wanted to be fucked in the ass. I haven't been with a woman since my time with Jake.

He broke me in and used me every way possible. I guess I should thank him for showing me the way to man sex.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Introduction Girlfriend's dad and boyfriend share the back seat.in Gay Male
Daddy's Girl Straight trucker turns college boy.in Gay Male
Becoming His Girl An older man teaches a boy to forget his girlfriend.in Gay Male
Friend's Father During a long weekend at a friend's, his father takes me.in Gay Male
It's Not Gay, It's Just Sex My brother-in-law and I learn to satisfy each other.in Gay Male
More Stories