My First Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joan658
joan658
1,199 Followers

"We'll need to get on the carpet; the table's too small." She told me. I climbed off the table and was surprised at how weak and shaky my legs were.

Karen removed the sheet that covered the table and spread it over the carpeted floor.

"Lie down right here. That's it." She said. Then she took a little bottle of lube from her little bag and coated both ends of the double headed penis. She knelt beside me and inserted one end slowly inside my hot cunt -- yes, I love that word now. She worked it back and forth a few times and I moaned with pleasure. It was larger than any guy's cock I'd ever had and it felt marvelous.

Karen got down on the floor at my feet and scooched up until she could insert the other end inside her dripping cunt and then she wriggled even closer still. When she shifted closer to me, it shoved the giant dildo even deeper into me.

"Oh gawd! Fuck ... oh that's ... oh shit that feels sooooooooooo fucking good." I cried out.

Karen started moving her hips back and forth to work her cunt on the long dildo and I started doing the same. It felt so incredible; no man had ever reached so deep inside me or stimulated my magic spots so well. I felt my tension building once more and knew another climax wasn't far in the future. Karen was moaning and writhing with pleasure, too. When I heard her scream again I was on my way over the edge, too. We both bucked and jerked with tremendous orgasms.

"Oh my ... that was really something." I said eventually. I was still moving slowly on the big stiff toy as I came down from my plateau.

Karen removed her end and sat up. She grasped the middle of the monster cock and started fucking me wildly with it which sent me back to la-la land.

"Oh shit ... that was wild ... thank you, Karen." She crawled over to me and we kissed again, more tenderly than before. She kissed my neck and down to my breasts and sucked on each nipple, then she returned to my mouth and we kissed again for a very long time. I had to experience her breasts too, so I pushed her gently off me and kissed down body to her smallish breasts. I could almost suck them completely into my mouth. Her nipples were like little rocks and I bit them gently.

"Oh Linda, I love that ... my nipples are so sensitive."

I nipped and sucked on them a while longer, then reluctantly pushed her away again.

"I'm going to have to go, honey ... my family, they'll be expecting me." I said when she broke off the kiss. I still had one child in high school then, our youngest was a senior, and she and her father would be wondering where I was if I didn't get home soon.

"OK." She said, grudgingly.

"Do you think I can have another appointment next week?" I asked.

"Of course. We can make it a standing appointment." She said with a big smile.

As I drove home my mind was reeling from my new found predilection. Not only did I keep reliving in my mind's eye all the things I'd just done with Karen, but I also could not help imaging Karen and my daughter Erin together. As I neared home, I was wondering if there might be some way I could gently break it to Erin that I knew about her 'sessions' with Karen and to see if she might like teaching her mother more about the pleasures to be had with other women.

'Incest' was another word I was beginning to develop a new appreciation for.

joan658
joan658
1,199 Followers
12