My First Master

Story Info
An introduction to being a sex slave.
2.1k words
3.24
15.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TobyTyke
TobyTyke
12 Followers

This is my first attempt at writing a story about BDSM so constructive criticism is welcomed.

*****

I was in the library. I was in the middle of a book, alone at my table, no others are really around to make noise or be bothersome in any way. Sighing, I relax into my comfortable wooden chair and continue to read. Suddenly I feel a warm, hard hand upon my leg-and as I turn to look a man clad in the purest black looks me in the eyes. We sit there for a few dazzling seconds, my eyes fixed on his deep blue ones. I feel as if I am being pulled down, down, down into the depths of darkness, somehow down into his soul. I slowly place the novel on the table, still making eye contact with the stranger, for I am unable to avert my gaze. His skin is pale and his features dark. His cheekbones are strong and high, the silhouette of his skull is visible in his face. His raven hair is straight and falls neatly around his face. Then I realize that his hand is still on my leg, so I watch him stroking now with long fingers and scratching the inside of my thigh slowly with long perfect nails. Then suddenly his fingernails push painfully into my bare thigh.

"Ouch! Stop that, who do you think you are?!" I ask stupidly, not really expecting an answer.

"I am your Master," the pale man said very simply, "and you now belong to me, because I have chosen you. You must now come with me."

Paralyzed with fear, I watch his quick movements as he rises from the chair beside me. I stand up hypnotically, not knowing what else to do. He grips my hand, hard and puts an arm around my waist.

"One false move and you will regret it," he says, his deep quiet voice echoes in my brain, sending shivers up and down my spine. We walk together out of the library, his long strides and my short quick ones, as I attempt to keep up with this strange man who somehow has me under his spell. The librarians glance up from their computers to see us exiting the library, smiling at us as we walk past them. I want to shout out and ask for help but my mouth is dry and no sound comes out.

Once outside, the man walks me to the kerb and opens the door of a shiny black car, I cautiously peer inside. But before I can think about anything, he pushes me in the small of the back and I fall into the back seat as he slams the door shut. I am totally disoriented and finally begin to protest. There is another man beside me in the back seat who is watching my every move. The pale man gets into the driver's seat and starts the car. I panic. The man in the back seat is smiling at me through dark glasses. He seems to be laughing at me. When I try to hit him he catches my hand before it even gets near to him.

"Oh, you're trying to attack already and I haven't even introduced myself yet," the muscular man in the dark glasses says, "How rude. Master, did you see the little girl try at that?" He chuckles and continues to grasp my arm singlehandedly.

There is no answer from the man in the front he called Master.

"Let me go you...you...bastard!" I cry out desperately.

"He, he, feisty little bitch, isn't she Master? She will surely be a good one for you," the man in the front turns and smiles comfortably, almost knowingly. I struggle to retrieve my arm but instead of letting it go the dark man grabs my other arm and swings me around so my back is to him, with my hands held tight behind me. His hands are big. My shirt becomes tight across my chest from his pull. He leans towards my ear and whispers,

"If you don't stop squirming do you know what I'm going to do to you?" I squirm again futilely. "I am going to rip off all of those useless clothes, push you down onto the floor and fuck your mouth till I cum deep in your throat."

The Master turns his head around and says,

"Leave her alone, she is mine, you know this. Release her arms but shield her eyes so she doesn't see where I am taking her."

The man in the black sunglasses immediately releases my hands only to cover my eyes. It is completely dark now.

Finally the car stops and I feel the sensation of descent. We resume driving for a short time then stop. The man switches off the engine.

I am released, I can see again, yet there is nothing to see except darkness.

The pale man opens the door and steps out. The dark man also gets out, dragging me by the arm.

We walk together for a while then the pale man opens a door. A dim light appears in the darkness. It is a room, a room with antique furniture, candlelit and with many chains attached to the walls and a big padded chair, blood red in colour.

"Sit," the pale man says to me upon entering.

I sit down, a fragile child in the enormous red cushioned chair.

The other man sits in a chair across the room, a simple wooden one.

"Remove your clothing, it will be useless to you now," the Master says

"No!" I yell defiantly, foolishly.

The pale man walks toward me, I shrink back into the cushions in terror,

"No - go away from me" I cry out.

"Yes," he says with an evil grin, and leaning out yanks at the front of my dress. The lace and velvet rip down the centre. He tears at my dress until I am only in my underwear, black lace and very flimsy. He pulls them down my shaking legs slowly, caressing my legs at the same time and smiling.

"You will not find these useful anymore. You must never wear such things again." I am clawing at the arms of the chair and quivering in fear, hoping somehow that the chair will swallow me up. The other man simply sits and watches us. The pale man takes hold of my waist and with amazing strength swings me around so that my naked buttocks are pushed up and facing him and my arms are braced on the chair, my face buried in the cushions.

"Bring me my things," the pale man tells the dark one. The man in the glasses hops up and goes over toward a chest and opens it with a key. I hear the sound of metal clanging together and I freeze. I begin to cry.

"No...please...I will do anything if you will let me go...please..." but it is of no use.

The man gives the Master the things. He sits back in his place eagerly. The Master selects a riding crop and slaps it against his leg.

"No--!!" I scream, knowing what is coming.

Snap! The crop cracks down hard onto my tender flesh. I am squealing with pain.

"Now be a good girl! Behave!" The man chuckles across the room.

"We will teach you to serve the Master," the Master's voice sounds happier than before.

The Master looks down and observes my reddened buttocks, then swings again, and again, and again. The pain is excruciating and my buttocks are on fire.

"Please...?" I cry, exhausted and stinging, tears running down my cheeks.

"You are mine now, little one."

"No..."

This time he cracks the whip and brings it down across my pussy lips. The pain is simply unbelievable and I am crying loudly.

"Yes. Do not argue, my love." The master says with a snarl.

He swings again, hitting my raw lips a second time. I almost leap out of the chair with pain.

"Does that feel good bitch? Don't worry, you'll learn to like it, you slut," I heard the other man say.

I tried to turn over, and surprisingly I could. Then I lay back on the chair, facing the Master. Those piercing blue eyes seemed to say 'you are mine, mine forever.' I sensed his arousal when I looked down and saw that his pants were bulging with cock. I was scared. I did not know what to do. I closed my eyes then felt something sharp pushing inside me. I opened my eyes and inhaled quickly as the Master shoves his fingers deep inside me again.

"Owwww... that hurts you bastard." I cry out.

"Oh little girl, I can feel that you are no virgin," the pale man says smiling you have had cock before, "that is good, for I will be much bigger than anything you have ever had inside that most wonderful cunt of yours."

I shuddered at the thought as he undid his pants and an enormous cock leapt out. Far, far bigger than anything I had ever seen before, even on those internet pictures!

"You will like it!" says the sitting man eagerly, pumping his own cock with his hand.

"Ugh...hh" I say, alarmed at the prospect of that huge thing entering me. The pale man pushes me down now and then pushes his pants down past his knees and steps out of them. The cock is just enormous, so long and thicker than my wrist

"You will take it all into you," the Master says, "it will open up and take it so don't worry, all cunts do that naturally."

"I can't... I can't" I stammer, tears running down my cheeks.

"Be quiet now and get ready to be fucked like you've never been fucked before," the Master says, pumping his cock with his hand until it grows even bigger.

His huge member with a large purple head was advancing toward me. I saw his gigantic balls, full of cum, hanging down between his legs. The man was hung like a donkey. I noticed that there was a drop of semen already on the tip of the head, glistening in the dim light. The other man suddenly rose and gripped my hands, holding them at my sides. I knew to remain quiet lest they hurt me more. The Master thrust his huge cock into my little cunt with amazing power, his huge manhood barely fitting into my tight hole. I am in so much pain now I nearly black out. The other man watches us, now rubbing his own hard cock into my face. It smelled musky and his tight balls kept rubbing my face. He moans and I suffer under the pain of my Master's huge quivering cock in my little cunt and the other man's excited cock rubbing my face.

The Master forcefully penetrates me, he grunts and sighs as I flinch and start to cry from the pain. I scream in agony as he keeps pumping and growing even bigger inside me.

The other man is now naked and he is so hard he is poking my mouth with the end of his cock. Finally I open my lips and allow him to enter, which is what he wants. He moves in and out of my mouth jerkily and holds his breath in pleasure as he pushes further and further, deep down into my throat until I gag. He suddenly pulls out quickly with a cry and spurts loads of warm sticky cum all over my face. My eyelashes are sticking together as my Master continues to pump his huge hard cock deep into my now very wet cunt. He sees my face and smiles and then cums deep inside me. He has so much cum that he cums and cums for well over a minute. I can feel his cock throbbing and jerking inside me. Suddenly I scream as my own orgasm hits me and a huge shiver runs down my whole body. I have never cum like that before and my body is trembling from the efforts. The huge cock is now throbbing with release and the Master clenches my skin with his hands. I cry and cry, for I am bleeding profusely and in great pain but yet somehow so satisfied.

"You are a good fuck my girl and will most certainly do for me for a long time to come," my Master says, out of breath. He begins pinching my nipples hard, but yet quite affectionately. It is then that I know that I am destined for this, forever.

TobyTyke
TobyTyke
12 Followers