My First Meeting with Rob

Story Info
Two girls get it on with two guys.
834 words
3.34
28k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blossom
Blossom
4 Followers

Can I tell you about a fantasy of mine, which involves me and a female friend fucking 2 guys?

Jo and I are similar builds, both with big breasts and dark hair, and sometimes we have sex with each other when there's no man around. Then we decided to try have sex with 2 guys who would like a 4some.

So we went to a bar and picked out 2 likely lads. One was a big guy called Rob and he was sooooo sexy, I wet my knickers as soon as I saw him. His mate wasn't bad either, Jo and I looked at each other and knew we'd found our 4some.

We joined their table and we all had lots to drink and smoke (lots of time to flirt, I loved rubbing my body all over Rob when I sat in his lap) and then we went back to Jo's place. We had another joint when we got there and Jo put on some fuck videos, showing 2 girls and 2 guys getting it on. Jo and I started to put on a show for the guys, we kissed and licked each other's faces before taking turns to suck on each other's ample breasts. I love the feel of Jo's tits, they are so soft like mine and they taste so nice. Her nipples are hard and pink and very easy to suck.

Then we went into a 69 and began sucking on each other's pussies. Jo always tastes nice, I love to suck her cunt and ass and she always comes buckets and I love the taste of her cum. Rob had been sitting on the sofa wanking his cock but he came over to Jo's bed and stuck his cock out so I could suck it. This I did, with enthusiasm, I love to suck cock and I always get off doing it as Jo will know, because I came on her face when I sucked Rob's cock. Then he came behind me and stuck his cock inside Jo's cunt, right above my face, and after a few pushes he pulled his cock out of her cunt and stuck it in my mouth. Suck my cock, you bitch, he said and I sucked Jo's juices off Rob's cock. Then he stuck his cock back inside Jo's cunt and he fucked her harder and harder while I watched in envy. Finally I could stand it no longer and cried, Rob, fuck me now with that big hard cock, fuck I need you now, fuck me please and he said he would, but only after I had sucked his balls and licked his ass. I was quick to comply and I gave his balls a thorough sucking and his ass a good licking and then he was ready to let me fuck him.

Rob lay down and I kneeled above him, thrusting my breasts into his mouth and then I positioned his cock right at the entrance to my pussy. I was desperate to have that beautiful cock inside me but I took my time sliding down his cock, sliding slowly until his cock was finally embedded all the way deep inside my cunt.

I wriggled my hips around the base of his cock, fuck it felt good. Slowly I started to move up and down Rob's cock, enjoying every second. I couldn't help but go faster and faster until I was fucking him hard, fucking his cock, every hard inch, I knew I was going to come and I tightened my cunt muscles around his cock and I just exploded, and came with wave after wave of pleasure, I could feel my juices running down my legs.

And then I had to suck his cock, I had to suck my come juices off his cock so I dropped to my knees and swallowed his cock, every hard inch, and his cock tasted so good. I sucked and licked every inch of that cock and his hairy balls and I loved the taste of him so much I was just dying to taste his cum so I began to beg, come for me baby, give me your come, I want you to come in my mouth, let me taste your cream and I could feel his cock tighten and his balls felt different and I knew he was going to come and I was going to come too and then it hit me, his come came streaming out of his cock, into my mouth, onto my face, on my tongue, I tried to keep up and swallow and it tasted so good, I loved the taste of his come.

I sucked and licked until his cock was clean and completely soft and then I kissed Rob, let him lick the remnants of his come from my face. As we snuggled, we looked over to where Jo and Rob's mate were still going at it and we knew the night was not finished yet.

Blossom
Blossom
4 Followers