My First MILF was Great

Story Info
18-year-old enjoys an older woman.
1.1k words
3.87
186.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capt13
capt13
23 Followers

I was 18 years old and this changed my life.

My mom had a friend from St. Louis who was visiting us. They had worked together and she was gorgeous. She had a mixed heritage and had light tan brown complexion. She was short, perhaps only 5 feet tall. She had the most electric hazel eyes that would hypnotize any man, and her lips were perfect. She was only about 110 lbs., but she was built perfect to me.

She was in our home for one week, and I could not resist her. She had been walking around all week smelling good and walking so sexy, I had to do something. She was leaving in the morning and I had dreamt of her. I had to try. She had just finished her bath, and she was in her robe in the kitchen getting a beer. My bedroom was right off the kitchen so I took a deep breath and walked over to her. I traveled maybe 10 feet, but it seemed like a mile. I stood about 4 feet from her and took a deep breath.

"Ms. Thomas, I would like to, uhm, tell you something."

"What is it? Are you ok? You don't look well. Do you want some water?"

"No, no, Ms. Thomas, I'm ok. I want to, uh, um, tell you something."

"Ok," and with a smile said, "tell me."

Now at this point I had to try.

"Ms. Thomas, I admire you. I think you are an incredible woman, and I hope I marry a woman like you one day."

She smiled and this is what changed my life, her responce.

"I like you too. You are a nice, strong, handsome, young man."

At this moment my heart was beating out of my chest, and I had to go for it, so I did. I walked over to her and hugged her. I held her in my arms, and then I kissed her. I was so shocked that I had done this. Before I could pull back, she had begun to kiss me back. Then I heard it. You know what I'm talking about. That magic sound that a woman makes when she is comfortable and turned on. Some women breathe in that way. Some moan lightly, but they all make a sound. She made that sound, and like the true young, inexperienced, horny male that I was, I got hard instantly. She then responded to that.

"Ohh, I see you like me a lot!"

"More than you would ever know, Ms. Thomas."

"Please call me Eve, ok?"

Just then my mom walked into the kitchen. We acted like nothing was going on, but my mom knew. She sent me to bed like a little boy, and she cursed out Eve. A few days passed and I was on egg shells with my mom. She was not talking to me, but Eve called.

"Is your mom there?"

"No, I'm alone. Are you ok? What happened? Where are you?"

"I'm at home. I wanted to call and let you know that I was thinking of you. You are such a fine young man, and you made an impression on me. I'm sorry I let you kiss me. It was wrong and I knew better."

"Eve, I wanted to kiss you and I am glad I did. It will always be a special moment in my life, and if I had a chance I would do it again, and even more."

"Oh yeah, you are just a boy, a child. I could go to jail for even talking to you like this. If your mom caught us she would kill me. We have to face the facts, that this is wrong, and it will never happen again."

"Eve, I am attracted to you and I had to tell you. I wish that I could see you again."

"I want to see you again too. It felt good being in your arms, but I know it is wrong."

"Can I see you again?"

"I was not going to tell you this, but I will be back in town on business in a few days. I will call you then, and we can talk more about it."

To make a long story short, she did call me, and I did what any horny, dumb teenager would have done. I lied to my mom, snuck out of the house, and went to her hotel room. When I got to her room and she opened the door, I saw she was wearing a nice blue silk robe and high heels. I felt an explosion of passion and lust. With no small talk, I kissed her. We embraced, and it was on. My clothes were coming off. I was touching and kissing and touching and kissing. I was like a kid in a candy shop. I played with her long silky hair, and I kissed her on the neck. Then it happened. I was down to my unzipped pants, and she sat back and looked at me in that sexy way.

"Show me."

"Show you what?"

"You know what. Show me."

I was very uncomfortable with my body. I was not equally proportioned, and my pubic hair had grown wildly out of control. I had to do it. I had to undress if I was to have sex with this woman, so I did. It was at this point that I learned I had a very nice body and that I was special.

"DAMN BOY, THAT DICK IS HUGE! OH SHIT! ALL OF THAT IS YOU?!"

Before I could respond, she was on it, playing with it, sucking it, stroking it, and I was in heaven. I can only remember certain things about that night. I remember she enjoyed sucking on it and she loved to ride it. She asked me if I wanted to try anything, but I was too scared to tell her I was just so glad to get what I was getting. I remember when I was behind her in the doggy position I could see how stretched out she was. I could tell it was hurting her. I enjoyed that moment and I was glad to have learned all the good tricks she taught me that night. She taught me how to be sensitive to my partner and not be a selfish lover. She also showed me a few positions I had never seen before. We went all night only stopping to get water, snacks, and to talk nasty to each other. I grew up that night, and yes, it was worth being on punishment for 90 days. The sound she made when I penetrated her, and the way she moved was magical. This is how I began my sexual journeys with a MILF.

capt13
capt13
23 Followers