My First Naughty Orgy

Story Info
4 girls and 8 men having an orgy in hotel room.
1.2k words
3.5
71.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four girls and eight men, all hot and flustered. We all gathered together in a club and a bit of a dance and giggle. The four girls, myself, Lisa, Casey and Jo told the guys to come join us up in the hotel room in ten minutes.

When entering the hotel room we could see a Jacuzzi in the far right hand corner, a king sized bed to the far left, covered in red satin sheets. At the other corner sat a five seater corner sofa, a striking brown colour. We walked in the bathroom and were greeted with large mirror and a posh sink basin. The power shower was standing to the left.

Us girls stripped and made ourselves look fresh and pretty. Jessy was wearing a black corset and black fishnet stockings. Myself, and Jo were wearing thongs and lacy bras, with our bulging cleavages deliberately showing. Lisa was naked and wanted to greet the men in the Jacuzzi. She loved having sex in the water, so she went and climbed into the bubbling warm Jacuzzi. Jessy walked out of the bathroom and climbed onto the bed, looking seductive and ready to be played with.

Jo crept up behind me and started kissing my neck. I turned around and I kissed her on the lips. I could hear male voices outside the door and saw a couple of guys walk in with champagne bottles.

I enthusiastically started to kiss Jo back, flicking each others tongues softly. Her lips were soft and her lips were a devilish red, naughty but nice. I could taste the wine on her tongue.

Two guys noticed us and walked in, "Wow, hot!" the other agreed.

Jo was the most bi girl out of the lot and I was glad she chose me to play with first. I'm usually more submissive when it comes to girls and I loved her controlling me.

The guys undone their trousers and stripped eagerly. They started rubbing their cocks, pulling and stretching their shafts. One of the guys walked up to me and started stroking my ass. Jo turned to the other guy and started kissing him. I was lifted me up onto the bathroom table top. He placed both his hands on my cheeks and was kissing me passionately, which felt so good, so warm and erotic. I wrapped my legs around him and kissed him, moulding my tongue into his steamy mouth. He gently pushed me off the surface and we all walked out and into the room.

I could see Jessy on the bed being fucked from behind and another guy's cock inside her mouth. The four other guys were wanking their turned on cocks, standing around her. Lisa was in the Jacuzzi being fucked. He was holding her legs, wrapped around him, thrusting his cock deep inside her passionately. The water was splashing everywhere, it was exciting.

Me and Jo were gently pulled to the sofa. I sat down while Jo got down on all fours on the floor. She began to suck my pussy while ramming her arched finger up my pussy. One guy stood up on the sofa and stuck his cock in my mouth, the other was fucking Jo's ass. His cock was hard and made me gag. He pushed his cock quite deep into my throat. Jo was whining while her loosened ass was being fucked. The smell of sex perfumed the air which turned us all on even more. We were all whining, moaning, panting with our sexual encounters.

The guy on top of me muttered, "we wanna watch you two fuck."

I assumed he meant me and Jo. This excited me and I wanted to play with Jo more. Jo heard and smiled at me. He climbed off the sofa and the other guy pulled out his cock from Jo's ass.

Me and Jo laid down on the fluffy rug. Jo lay flat on her back and I lay sideways, interlocking my legs with hers like scissors. I grinded my clit against hers, sideways, back and forth. I could feel the wetness and juice from her pussy on mine and it felt great. Our clits began to swell and made us moan much more.

"Fuck yeah, you sexy bitches," the guys uttered.

It felt too good, feeling the juice and pussy lips cushioned against mine. I started moving my body, back and forth much faster and harder. She loved it. I'd never done this before but I loved it. We both had a cock in our mouths, but were thrusting slowly. I think they were too busy observing us. I was really getting into it now. My clit was throbbing and becoming very sensitive. I felt the urge to move faster getting more turned on. I was all revved up now.

"Don't cum yet you two," a guy said as if an instruction.

"Come over here," he said.

I got up and I sat on all fours, as did Jo. We were fucked from behind. She was being fucked in the ass, me in the pussy. We were ridden like horses in a rodeo, our asses being spanked hard.

"Oh yeah, feels so good."

"Fuck yeah," the other agreed.

"Feels nice and tight, so warm, so nice," the guy said while fucking my pussy.

Lisa and the guy in the Jacuzzi were in a world of their own. They weren't going anywhere. Jessy, still on the bed was sitting on a guys face having her pussy sucked good and enthusiastically. He was loving it.

I was being fucked good and hard, both so turned on by the noises and smells of fucking in the room, "fuck, I'm gonna cum," he quickly muttered.

"So am I," I said.

We both cum, both dripping wet. Me and Jo still wanted to play. We climbed onto the large bed. Jo started sucking a guy's cock and I lay on my back. A bi guy who knew I liked bi guys lay down on me in a 69'ner position. He sucked on my pussy and clit, flicking his tongue hard on my clit as if to show her knew what he was doing. His ass was in my face, nice firm perked up ass cheeks, smooth and shaved. I licked his asshole which tasted great. I massaged his moistened asshole and gently pushed my finger in. I could feel his body shiver and tense up. I started to push my finger in and out of his ass, deeper and deeper till I could feel his prostate. I massaged his prostate, feeling the warmth against my hand.

He paused at sucking my pussy and rocked his body back and forth in enjoyment. My finger was in and out his ass very fast now and his body was shaking. I rubbed his cock from underneath. He bent down and sucked my pussy real hard, nibbling my pussy lips. I was going for it now. I was really ramming my finger in and out his ass, and he began to moan very loudly.

"Oh fuck, fuck," oh yeah, this was making me very wet by listening to how turned on he was.

"Fuck, oh fuck," I'd respond with, "you like?"

"Fuck yeah, fuck my ass."

He tucked his hand underneath and wanked his cock ferociously while I fingered his ass.

"Cummin, fuck," then he exploded and shot his cum all down my stomach.

The guys standing around us wanking their cocks shot their load at the same time. They supposedly weren't bi, but this made them cum. We all had the best time; I've never been so turned on.