My First Night With Kevin Cox

Story Info
She tempts seemingly disinterested man.
837 words
3.86
11.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His rainy sky-colored eyes shone as he looked at me. The black eyeliner he wore set off those eyes perfectly. The black lipstick made his sensual, soft, pouty lips look even sexier. I longed to spend a hot night of steamy sex with him, but as I wasn't in the least pretty, I didn't figure it was possible.

Our eyes met and he made his way over to me from across the crowded room. The partygoers seemed to part for him. He reached me. "Hey. I've been watching you look at me all night. I think you're quite beautiful, but I'm not interested in females." His husky voice sent shivers of pleasure down my spine, as did his admission of his homosexuality.

"I promise you'll like what I want to do to you... " I said, my blue eyes shining with hope.

"I'm sure I would, but... well, maybe... do you suck cock?" he asked.

"Yes," I said matter-of-factly. He took my hand and led me down the hall of the old mansion we were attending a party at. The room was decorated with black and red silk things, as was the bed dressed with it. He sat down on a black chair and beckoned me over to him.

"You'll have to turn me on if you want my cock," he said. I began to remove my clothes, hoping my curvy body, ample breasts, and freshly shaved pussy would do something for him. His eyes shone and I saw a growing bulge in his pants.

"Not interested in females, eh?" I asked.

"I... I... " he stammered, "you're... fucking wow! Come here," he said. I sauntered over to him, my hips swaying naturally, my 4'9 frame being carried gracefully. He took me in his arms and sat me on his lap. I could feel his covered cock pressing against my pussy and I became aroused. He ran his fingers through my long black hair and kissed me. Electricity shot through me as his hot tongue found mine. His hands went to fondle my large breasts and I arched against him. He nibbled my bottom lip and ground his erection against my dripping pussy. A small moan escaped my lips. "I want you," he whispered in my ear. I shuddered, so glad to hear those words.

I stood up and knelt down in front of him. He undid his baggy pants for me and his huge cock sprang out. I smiled wickedly and devoured all 11 inches of the thick thing. His mouth gaped open as I slid his cock in and out of my hot mouth. His eyes rolled a little as I applied suction. "Oh that feels goooood... What's your name?" he asked.

I popped his dick out of my eager mouth just long enough to say, "Shadow."

"Mmmm, Shadow," he moaned as he ran his fingers through my hair, "I'm glad you were eyeing me earlier. I think I may fall in love with you here," he said. I hoped he would so I could have him any time I wanted. His leg muscles tensed and his grip tightened on my head. I sensed he was about to come. I sucked faster and harder and finally he unloaded his hot come into my mouth. He groaned, "It's MY turn now, my sweet."

He lifted my small body up and laid me down on the bed. I spread my legs for him as he knelt down in front of me. His hot tongue plunged into my pussy and I propped my legs up on his broad shoulders to lay back and enjoy. His deft tongue explored the folds of my pussy and I writhed in ecstasy. "Now tell me what your name is," I managed to moan.

"Kevin," he said, still licking me. His hands went up to massage my breasts and I moaned his name, urging him to fuck me. "You want this dick, don't you, baby?"

"Yes," I hissed.

He got up and pulled off his clothes. I marveled at his rock hard cock. He settled his body atop mine and slowly slid his dick into my tight pussy. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he moved in and out, making me moan with each deep thrust. He licked and nibbled on my neck, making me wild. "Harder!" I moaned. He complied with my urgent request and fucked me harder, slamming into me and pulling back out ever so slowly, just to thrust into me again. I clawed his back as we fucked, ecstasy rising inside of me.

He quickened his pace and my moans became screams of pleasure as orgasm threw itself upon me. My body shook for a good ten seconds before Kevin kissed me passionately and announced he was going to come. I squeezed my legs around him and cried out his name once again. He unleashed a torrent of hot come into me and collapsed on top of me with one final whisper, "I love you... "