My First Night With My Master

Story Info
She tries to please Master.
1.2k words
3.69
22.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Master requested, i shaved myself, and took a bath. Now i'm wearing a short flimsy summer dress, blue, with thin straps across my shoulders, and Master has decided to tie me up, my hands in the air above me, strapped to the ceiling; i'm helpless.

It's my first night at Master's house, and i'm so excited. my little cock is so hard, but it's tied up tightly between my thighs so i look like a real bitch.

Master comes over to me and i can already smell His cock, and i want it inside me. But i'm just a cunt and must wait for Master to make such decisions.

Master has a knife and he rubs the blunt edge against my throat, making me remember that i am His and that He could slit my throat if He liked. i know this is true and i only bow my head to Master as a gesture that i know He is my Lord and Master.

i have only known Master for a short time and i know i must still prove that that this dirty litle slut is worthy to belong to Master. i know that if i'm not worthy Master could throw me away with the garbage right now. But i know i can be a worthy cunt to my Master and i plan to prove it.

Master already has one cunt under His guidance, a woman, with real tits and a real pussy, and i know that i belong to her as well as my Master. i know that while Master's satisfaction comes first, his number one cunt's satisfaction comes next, and my satisfaction is of no consequence.

But of course (and my spine tingles as i remember this,) my satisfaction comes from my satisfying my Master, whatever it takes.

Master slides His blade across my dress's shoulder straps and it falls to the ground. As Master requested, i am underwear-less. Master stares at my tiny boy-tits, standing hard for my Master. His eyes move down to my crotch.

It looks like a pussy. Of course it does, because my tiny cock is tied up tightly between my thighs, hidden from view. Though, it sticks out like a big clit at the back.

Master rubs His middle finger across my hairy flat crotch. i tingle with delight.

And coo spontaneously with pleasure. Master's palm finds its way across my face as he reminds me i should be silent. After i scream in pain like the bitch i am, i decide to keep my mouth tightly shut.

Master walks around to behind me. He grabs hold of my pathetic little penis with His fingers and pulls it back, so it's as well hidden from the front view as possible. It hurts but i remain silent.

Master strips off and takes a seat in front of me. His number one cunt, a real woman, appears. she is naked, with only a butt plug, and a dildo pushed up her cunt. she is beautiful and at that moment i wish i am her, Master's number one cunt, a real woman.

Master has ordered her to whip me, and she complies willingly. Standing behind me with a thick belt in her hand she begins. i scream as the first lash cracks across my arse. Master rises and walks to me. His hand again finds it's way across my face as He reminds me to be silent. He says He doesn't wish to get up again.

A tear drips down my face even before my treatment has really begun. As the second lash cracks across my bottom, i struggle to remain silent, but i do. Eighteen lashes later my face is wet with tears. i tried my best to remain silent but of course i couldn't, especially with this being my first session, and Master realizes i need time to get used to it, but i still shiver, knowing i didn't remain silent as Master had requested.

His bitch walks over to Him, gets on her knees and starts sucking Master's magnificent cock. i so wish i were her, and my little cock gets so hard. But it's tied up bet my thighs and it aches horribly. i wish it were loose right now but know better not to ask. i must suffer for my inadequacy, ie. my pathetic cock which forces me to be a cunt and not a man, like Master.

Master stares at me while His bitch sucks his cock and balls. i want to stare back into Master's eyes but i instead focus on Master's fantastic prick and sack, wishing i were the one pleasuring them.

Master is about to come, i know it. And my spine tingles again. i wait for the explosion into the cunt's mouth. But suddenly...

Master's open palm strikes His cunt, flinging her across the room. she knows it's Her Master's wish and after a short scream she quickly recovers and bows in front of Master.

Master rises and walks to me. i'm excited but scared, scared of the violence, but so excited that Master is paying attention to me.

He is in front of me, my eyes on His upright cock, my arms tightly bound above me. my mouth waters for Master's magnificent manhood, but i know i'm not yet worthy to touch Master upon His splendour.

Master surprises me though by blessing me with His touch, across my ass, across my restrained little penis. i tingle with delight.

then His finger enters my tight asshole, my virgin asshole, and i close my eyes. But i open them to see Master take His cock in His other hand and He strokes His huge cock while He fucks my asshole with his finger.

i can't believe i'm so lucky. Master's hand, as big as it is, only covers a third of His cock as He wanks Himself while a thick finger punishes my virgin asshole. i feel so blessed and tears roll down my face as i thank my Master for this honour.

Finally my Master comes a whole big load of cum. Some of it reaches my waiting skin, but mostly it lands on the floor in front of me. Master moans in pleasure and i moan knowing i'm a part of Master's pleasure.

Master withdraws His finger from my bum, and He walks behind me.

The sudden release of the ropes above me lets me fall to the floor. "Suck it all up, cunt, " says Master. He doesn't need to repeat Himself as i dive down and start lapping up Master's jism from the floor.

From the corner of my eye i can see Master's number one cunt watching me in envy as she is denied this incredible honour of licking up Master's cum from the floor. i feel some sympathy for her, but am glad to be the one with this honour. After all, she has tasted Master's juice before; so fuck her.

But her long service record does her well as Master orders her to clean off His cock with her tongue. Oh, again i so wish to be her, but i appease myself by cleaning the floor of Master's juice. i know that someday i will also be the one to clean my Master's penis with my tongue after He has used my body for His pleasure.

All i need to care about now is that on my first night at Master's house i was able to eat and swallow my Master's precious cum, while it was still warm on the ground. Oh, how lucky this cunt is!