My First "Older Woman"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minute later we were back in the bedroom, stark naked on the bed; she'd stripped off the bedspread, taking the "wet spot" with it.

We then took time to explore each other's bodies with our fingers, lips and tongues, until my cock was so hard a dog couldn't have chewed on it and the juices pouring from Lorraine's pussy were soaking my hand up to the wrist. Still lying on our sides, I lifted Lorraine's leg and entered her, my cock slipping all the way into her until I was nudging her womb.

We then screwed like rabbits in a number of positions for about half an hour, until Lorraine gasped,

"I need a break!"

I had been on the point of saying the same thing - only my stupid male pride had stopped me.

Despite our frantic fucking, Lorraine's pussy was still as wet as when we started, and I started to slowly finger-fuck her as we lay side-by-side for a few minutes.

After yet another tongue-tangling kiss, Lorraine asked,

"How do you feel about the back door?"

"It's a handy way out when the husband comes through the front door," I joked.

She poked me playfully in the ribs and said,

"You know what I mean! I really like it that way - but some men seem turned off by it..."

"They don't know what they're missing," I said.

"Then you like it?"

"Like it? I love it!"

"Do you mind if I get on top? To start with, anyway."

I said I didn't mind at all, and lay there while Lorraine straddled me, her loins poised above mine. She took my cock in her hand again, rubbed it back and forth along her soaking slit to get it nicely lubricated, then placed it against her tiny opening. She then rested both hands on my shoulders as she lowered herself onto me, and I watched as my cock slid slowly into her arse until her cheeks were pressing against my short and curlies.

"Another nice fit," she said, wriggling her hips a little to settle me firmly inside her. "I was afraid you might be a bit too thick."

"I'm sure glad I'm not!" I replied, sincerely. Her arse was beautifully tight and warm, and I could feel the rubbery walls gently clasping the entire length of my shaft. "How long have you been into this?" I asked, as she seemed really keen on it.

"Ironically, I started doing it so I wouldn't get pregnant - before I discovered that I couldn't. I used to find it a bit uncomfortable, but then I got used to it - and finally came to love it!"

She was slowly riding me now, sliding her arsehole up and down the length of my cock - stopping with just the bloated crown inside her before squatting again to take me deep into her bowels. It was fascinating to watch, and even better to feel - but after a while I had had enough of being the passive partner.

"How long do you want to stay on top?" I asked.

"Oh - I'm happy to move now, if you want to. I just like to start that way so I can take it in in my own time." With that she rose from me, my cock slipping from her arsehole with a wet, sucking sound. She lay down beside me, on her back, and lifted her legs until her knees were almost against her shoulders. Looking down I could see that her arsehole had remained stretched open to a diameter of about half-an-inch; I placed the tip of my cock into the hole, then slowly lowered myself into her dark depths.

Lorraine's eyes opened wider and wider as my cock sank deeper and deeper, until my pubic bone was pressed hard against her arse-cheeks.

"God!" she gasped. "It's so deep I can almost taste it!"

I ploughed into her in that position until she said that her legs were getting a bit tired, so I moved my arms to let her lower them. The by lifting her left leg, I managed to get us both lying on our left sides without removing my cock from her grasping arse. In that position I was able to reach over and massage her clit, which, in a couple of minutes, brought her to another orgasm.

When she came her arsehole closed so tightly around my cock it was almost painful, and for a while I was unable to move. As her body relaxed so did her sphincter, and I was able to resume shoving my cock fast and deep into her again.

When I told her that I thought I was close to coming again, she rolled onto her belly, then got up on her elbows and knees - again without us disengaging. I was now virtually squatting over her beautiful bum, thrusting almost straight down into her. Once again her hand went between her thighs to squeeze my balls, and once again this spurred on my orgasm.

As she felt my knob give its pre-cumming twitches in her arse she tightened her sphincter again, which almost stopped my jism in its tracks. However, it managed to fight its way past the restriction and burst from my knob into the dark depths of her rectum.

As I groaned through the intensity of my climax she uttered a soft, "Mmmm!" as she felt the warm, sticky liquid splashing around the silky walls of her arse.

My balls were empty some time before my orgasm subsided, and I kept moving slowly in and out of Lorraine's arse, still enjoying the feel of it. My knees were threatening to give way, however, and eventually I was forced to withdraw my cum-soaked cock from her cum-drenched tube.

As I collapsed beside her, I exhaled with a gasping "Phew!"

Lorraine leaned across to kiss me again, then smiled and whispered,

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it," I said. "The pleasure was half mine."

"Would you like to do this again some time? Or will I be just another one-night stand?"

I put my arm around her and drew her over until her head was resting on my chest. I kissed the top of her head and said,

"I would very much like to do this again - and very soon."

"I was hoping you'd say that," she replied, and lifted her face to kiss me again.

Our "office affair" lasted six months after that, until she told me that while I was away on leave she had met a divorced guy of 50 in whom she was very interested - and that the feeling was mutual. I told her - honestly - that I was very glad for her; three months later I was the only one from our department to be invited to her wedding.

But I shall never forget my first "older woman"!

12