My First Pegging Experience

Story Info
I got my massage therapist friend to peg me.
947 words
4.2
43.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I mentioned my interest in pegging to my professional dom friend her eyes sparkled. We were out drinking and have had quite a lot of drinks already. So it wasn't surprising that we ended up in her studio to satisfy my curiosity. After we got in she put her bag to the side, took off her jacket, helped me take mine off and stood in front of me.

Looked up into my eyes and asked; "You sure you want this?"

With a smile, I said, "I always loved prostate massage, this will be a little more than that."

She threw my jacket to side, reached around me with both hands and squeezed my ass cheeks saying "Then let's get this ass ready for me." and gave me a little kiss on the lips. It's been more than 5 years since I last kissed her but her soft lips felt just as I remembered.

She spanked my ass and said "Don't look at me like a puppy and take off your clothes. I wanna see if your ass looks as good as I remember."

I took my clothes off, never had a problem being naked around her. I always felt most comfortable with myself when I'm with her.

She made me lay down on the bed sideways, blindfolded me and started massaging me.

"Let's make sure you're nice and relaxed."

I was definitely relaxed. Then she pulled me until my shoulders were on the edge of the bed and my head was hanging. "Now get that tongue working, I want you to lick my pussy."

Before I had the chance to say "With pleasure" she smothered me with her pussy.

I tried to say "I can eat you out three times a day." but my words came out as mumbling only.

"Didn't your mother taught you not to talk with a full mouth!"

As I was relishing her tasty pussy she got off me and said she didn't want to come yet. "We have all night, no need to hurry."

She made me lie on the bed normally and tied my hands over my head. Now I was blindfolded and my hands were tied over my head. I was simply in her mercy. After tying my hands she started caressing my body. She lifted my legs up. Started stroking my buttocks with oil, giving me light spanks, playing with my balls and cock. It was an incredible feeling not knowing what's she gonna do next. Every time her fingers graze my asshole I was feeling an excitement, expecting for her to put one in any moment. But she was not doing it. She kept caressing, pulling my balls lightly, jerking my cock etc. I was hard as I have never been before.

Then she did it. She put a finger in me. First, a knuckle slowly in and out then the whole finger. She was still playing with my cock at the same time. As I got used to her finger in me she increased the number of fingers going in and out of my asshole. When she was putting three fingers in and out of me the sensation was incredible. Then she took her fingers out and put something plastic in me, I was disappointed until it started vibrating. It must have been something strap on because as she pushed it in and out of me deeper and deeper her thighs started hitting my buttocks making a familiar sound.

She got into a nice rhythm with her hand jerking my cock and the other pulling my balls away from my body. Every time the tip of the strapon passing my g spot I felt like cumming. My moanings got louder and louder. As I was getting to climax she stopped. She took off my blindfolds, said "I said all night, didn't I?" and gave me the most passionate kiss we ever had. She then sat on my face. The view I had was beautiful, over her smooth pubic mound I could see her breasts as she rode my face.

When she decided that I cooled off and she warmed up enough she took out another toy, one of those crooked ones made for prostate massage. When she put it in me I could feel the tip of it hitting my prostate exactly. She then climbed over me with my legs still up in the air and straddle me amazon style the moment my cock entered in her wet pussy I felt like I was melting with her heat.

She proceeded to ride me looking right into my eyes her breasts were mesmerizing me with her movement I begged her to let my hands free so I can touch her. She leaned forward to dangle her breasts in front of my face. I was cranking my head up, trying to reach to her nipples like crazy. Finally, she showed mercy and let me suck them. As I was sucking her nipples one by one as she presented them to me I was watching her face seeing her getting closer and closer to orgasm.

As I was thinking she's gonna cum soon she took her nipple off my mouth reached back to the toy in my ass and turned it on. Oh my god! The double vibration right on my g spot and my taint was incredible. She was now riding me faster and faster I knew she would be coming soon, but I wasn't sure which one of us would reach there first. We screamed almost simultaneously "I'm cumming!" and sure enough I felt her pussy spasming around my cock as I spurted my cum into her.