My First Poker Night

Story Info
Erika's first poker night as Rob's property.
2.2k words
3.88
56.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am his. I belong to no one, but him. He takes ownership over my body, over my mind, and over my heart. He has more power over me than I do myself. We don't believe in calling each other Master and Slave, as this is a personal relationship formed naturally outside of S&M constraints, and it doesn't feel right to label what we have. I will not tell the story of how he came to own me, for it is a long one and not yet time to tell. Instead I will tell you a story from early on in our relationship; a few weeks into him owning me.

Rob had me dress in a slutty maids outfit. The skirt barely covered my ass (when I bent over, my whole ass was revealed, showing off my black lacy G-string) and my cleavage spilled out over the top of the dress. I had a black collar around my neck; the collar he gave me when we formed this relationship. I was wearing thigh-high fishnet stockings and black pumps to finish off the outfit (those were my own personal touches). I was a bit nervous. This was the first poker night I had been allowed to attend. Of course I wouldn't be playing poker; I was there to serve Rob. That was my purpose now.

There was a knock at the door. I remembered what Rob had instructed me to do. I opened the door to see Peter standing there. I had met Peter once before, when Rob and I had first met. I pecked Peter on the lips, as I was instructed to do, and then offered to take his coat. He looked me up and down, smiling.

"Rob is a very lucky man, Erika. Sometimes I can't believe it." He laughs a little, and then I lead him to the poker room. I walk in front, as instructed by Rob, so Peter gets a good look of the bottom of my ass cheeks from underneath my dress. I repeated this for Anthony, Joe and Steve. I could feel their stares as I lead each of them to the poker room. It turned me on to have this kind of attention from these men I barely knew.

Once everyone was there I brought out some snacks. Rob had told me he looks after his guests, and likes to make them feel relaxed and comfortable, and instructed me to be friendly with them, to flirt even. It felt a bit wrong at first, but once I got used to it I was laughing at their jokes and stroking their arms as I spoke with them. I didn't like Anthony much. He was cocky, and made crude statements about and to me. He was disrespectful, and I didn't like that. I was pretty sure he had been to prison before, as he had accumulated a fair amount of tattoos, some which I recognized from a local crime gang.

Soon, they began the poker game. There was a set of rules I had to obey by during the game, which Rob had informed me of earlier. They were easy, really.

1. I must not speak unless asked a direct question.

2. I must kneel or sit cross-legged beside Rob the whole time. Rob will have a leash attached to my collar, which he will have around his wrist. If I pull on the leash at any time, I will be punished.

3. I must not move from my spot, unless instructed to.

4. If I need to use the bathroom I must not speak. I will nuzzle Rob's leg gently. He will unclip my leash which will allow me to use the bathroom.

5. I must crawl everywhere, unless the need to carry something arises.

I took my place and knelt beside Rob, on a large pillow that had been placed there for me to sit on. Rob attached the leash to my collar, and looped it around his wrist. The leash had a bit of give, but not too much. I sure had to be careful when I moved, not to pull on it. I wanted to make a good first impression for Rob's friends.

They played for a while, and during this time I was instructed to fetch more drinks every now and then. For this, I was thankful. I was glad to get an opportunity to stretch my legs. As Rob's friends drank more, they became a bit more touchy feely with me. Peter squeezed my ass after I brought him a drink one time. Anthony, being his cocky self, was bolder than Peter, and just grabbed my tits with both hands. I looked at Rob when this happened. He didn't seem fazed, as though this was normal. I wasn't entirely comfortable with it, but Rob did say he wanted me to be friendly, so I didn't protest. I just smiled sweetly and returned to my place. When I went to do so, however, Rob stopped me and instructed me to take my dress off. I paused in surprise for a moment, but when I saw the look on Rob's face, I knew he meant it seriously. I quickly took off my dress, exposing my bare breasts and black lacey G-string. I was then allowed back to my place. I could feel their eyes on me, but I could not return the stare. I was too embarrassed.

A bit later, I nuzzled Rob's leg and looked up at him; the sign I needed to use the bathroom. He reached down without looking at me and unclipped my leash.

On my way back from the bathroom I was approached by Anthony. It appeared as though he was waiting for me in the hall. He stumbled over to me; I could smell the scotch on his breath. His tattooed arms pushed me up against the wall. I struggled to get out of his grasp, but he over powered me. He grabbed my nipples with his hands and pinched them. At the same time he pushed his pelvis up against my leg; I could feel how hard he was underneath his pants. He leaned close to me and whispered in my ear; "I want those perfect lips around my dick, more than anything."

I tried to protest, but he put his hand over my mouth. "Rob aint going to care at all, babe. This is how it works. We're his guests. We get what we want". I was fighting back tears, when I heard Rob call my name. Anthony let go, and I made my way to the pool room, getting on my hands and knees before I reached the door and I crawled up to Rob. Anthony wasn't far behind me, no doubt watching me crawl from behind. I looked at him as he sat down, he winked and licked his lips at me and followed with a laugh. I expected to be attached to the leash again, but instead, Rob had an announcement.

"Gentleman, my pet here looks hungry. She is going to crawl under the table. Anyone who wishes to be serviced, just open your fly, and she will tend to your needs." Rob's announcement put grins and smirks on the guys' faces.

I looked at Rob with surprise, but again the stern look on his face warned me not to protest. He motioned for me to make my way under the table. To my total non-surprise, everyone's fly was undone, excluding Rob's. I made my way around under the table, Peter was first. I liked him the most, so it was easy to start with him. He didn't take that long, and I swallowed his load easily. I continued like this with Joe and Steve, and left Anthony till last. I was hoping that Rob would ask me to do something else before I got to him, but no. When I got to Anthony he had gone further than just opening his fly. He had his dick all the way out; rock hard and ready to go. The thought of it made me sick, but I started to lick gently up his shaft. My jaw was sore by this point, and I was starting to wish I hadn't left him till last; he was easily the biggest out of the four of Rob's friends. He grinded up against my face, impatiently, and I finally took him into my mouth. Soon after I had started I felt his hands in my hair. He grabbed me by the hair and started fucking my face, making me gag on his huge dick. I hated him. I hated this. But I just sat there while he slammed his dick down my throat, eventually blowing his load in my mouth. I crawled back out from under the table and went back to my spot. Rob didn't even look at me. He just re-clipped my leash, and I sat there for the rest of the game.

It came to the last hand of the game, and Rob unclipped my leash. I had been sitting there for that long that I was daydreaming and almost forgot where I was. Rob looked down at me.

"Erika. I need some good luck for this last hand. Come and sit on my lap, facing the table." I got up and went to sit on his lap, when I noticed his dick was out, and hard. As I was over him, he pulled my G-string to the side and guided himself inside me. I moved myself up and down on his dick, lovingly. Rob just went on playing his hand as I rode his dick. It felt weird, facing the guys and having them watch me, so I closed my eyes, getting lost in the pleasure of being filled. I felt someone pinching my nipples; I just assumed it was Rob. But no, by the time I had opened my eyes again, the game had finished and it was not Rob's hands on my nipples, but one of Anthony's and one of Joe's. I continued to ride Rob, like this, and eventually had Anthony's teeth on one of my nipples, biting me hard. I cried out in pain a bit, and Rob pulled my head back by the hair and told me to shut up. Joe continued to pinch and play with my other nipple, and Steve stood on a chair next to us so his crotch was my face height. He undid his pants, and Rob pushed my face into him, rubbing my nose in his crotch. I instinctively opened my mouth, and Steve pushed his dick into my mouth, grabbing my hair as he was doing so.

There were too many sensations going on for me to register. I had Rob inside me, Joe's hand on one of my nipples, Anthony's teeth on my other, Steve's dick in my mouth, and now someone (I had no idea who) had their fingers stroking my clit. I was brought to a climax before either Rob or Steve came, my juices going everywhere. My reaction to my orgasm made Steve cum instantly, which I swallowed in its entirety. Shortly after, Rob emptied inside me. I sat there for some time, regaining my breath, becoming re-aware of the environment around me; which is when I realized that Peter was filming the whole thing. I felt violated, and had a brief moment of panic. I then remembered that Rob was in charge here, and he wouldn't let anything happen to me that I wouldn't want.

Then Rob pushed me off of him, so I fell to the floor. He then left the poker room saying "I have some paper work to do; she's all yours until I come back, guys. You all know the limits I have set." He then looked at me, seeing the panic in my eyes. He had no look of compassion on his face, his eyes were cold. "Erika. You must do as these men tell you to. It is your duty to serve them, as you would me".

I was terrified and dreading the next few hours with these men, especially with Anthony. They didn't go easy on me either, for the next 3 hours I had fucked and sucked all of these men dry. They inserted things into me, while blindfolded and made me guess what they were. They passed me around like I was just some toy to use for their pleasure; which I was. They called me names like "whore" and ordered me around, making me pleasure myself while they watched and filmed. They actually had me blindfolded for most of it, which I was grateful for. But I always knew when Anthony was touching me; his hands where the coldest, his movements were the most vicious. And as much as I hate to admit it, his hands and dick gave me the most intense orgasms. Rob must have told them not to touch my asshole, because no one had. And I was eternally thankful for that. I guess he was saving it for another time.

Every now and then I knew that Rob had come in to check on me, because I could hear his voice. I could never make out what he was saying though, especially towards the end.

They had completely used me until I could no longer walk, I was sore everywhere, and I could barely stay awake. Eventually they just left me there on the floor, covered in sweat and cum, breathing heavily.

I passed out after that.